MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:31 am

Post by MariaR »

you forgot to point out the key point in that second statement: Aggressive.

Not an inconsistency. Good try though
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm debating if it's worth it to really go through that iso right now let me go grab a water and come back
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1049, votato wrote:
In post 1021, farside22 wrote:
In post 1009, votato wrote:it seems like farside made some initial reads, and is now going full confirmation bias. farside, do you think you could go through some of maria's posts and try to explain them yourself from the lens of town!maria? could you do the same for me? I'm not sure I like all of Maria's posts that much either, but you seem to be giving her the same treatment you're giving me, which is: "you're scum. I've decided you're scum, and therefore you are. And since you're scum im going to read your posts as coming only from scum, and treat you like you're a bad person." You seem to be getting really ticked off, and maybe you've just tunneled really hard, but it seems more likely that you're putting on an angry facade for some AtE action. How dare we be scum?
In post 987, farside22 wrote:
In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
pedit: It makes me want to wagon Vecna even more!
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
Thank you for replacing. Much love to you for doing that.
it seems like you're really trying hard here to be open minded and reasoned, and not at all tunneling.
I tunnel till someone tells me that my read makes no sense or this player does X typically.
Or if I'm not sure about my reads on a player.
but it doesnt explain why you started tunneling. also earlier, you said you were pretty clear that you weren't tunneling me, so what changed?
In post 775, farside22 wrote:
In post 763, votato wrote:im starting to think that theres one scum in {lilith, paragon, farside} based on recent interactions.

farside, so far it seems that you've read everything I've said as scum or NAI. could you be tunneling? What do you think the thought process of town!votato is? what do you think the thought process of scum!votato is?
Nope.
I don't know you as a player so I'm waiting to see what you do with what you got.
For example why is the interaction between me, lilith and Paragon look like there is scum in that group? Why did you call that group out among others that have been talking?
Your last post here it made me think and step back.
You still believe despite the number of inconsistencies I pointed out that you think I'm scum. No one stepped up to take your side. No one said hey this kid is trying and although it's bad, blah, blah, blah.
You looked like a lone solider battling a dragon you had no right to try to go against in any realm.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that and I figured, you know i could take care of a problem later.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1052, farside22 wrote:Your last post here it made me think and step back.
You still believe despite the number of inconsistencies I pointed out that you think I'm scum. No one stepped up to take your side. No one said hey this kid is trying and although it's bad, blah, blah, blah.
You looked like a lone solider battling a dragon you had no right to try to go against in any realm.
:nerd:
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 1052, farside22 wrote:Your last post here it made me think and step back.
so you stepped back, decided you were tunneling, and your reaction was to tunnel even harder? that seems backwards. Like i said in , I don't feel like you addressed my points, but I dropped it since no one else seemed to scumread you. Now people do, but perhaps for different reasons. Me stating a bad case for my read does not mean the underlying gut read was wrong. Yes you're better at this than me. Bravo. Maybe I'll learn. But its not a good look for you to talk like that. Kinda rude, but whatever. Rudeness isnt necessarily AI.

In post 1053, farside22 wrote:Well that and I figured, you know i could take care of a problem later.
are you softclaiming gun? why would i know that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1022, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1016, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1013, lilith2013 wrote:You promised to sheep me though!
Didn't you say you were gonna vote SS with me?
Neither of us got any traction on that wagon and I’m happy with a Maria vote
I liked Paragon before though. I think farside is my preferred vote between the two. But if you want me to vote for Maria, you just have to ask.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:47 am

Post by MariaR »

Spoiler: S_S vs Lil
In post 102, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 100, Something_Smart wrote:Lilith, I have a bad feeling that you don't know me as well as you think you do.
nope

lynch this please
In post 116, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 113, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 107, DonCorleone wrote:Why does no-one have any interest in whether or not votato is town faking lack of knowledge of scum having a pt or scum faking it?
What am I, chopped liver?
Yes
In post 114, Something_Smart wrote:The downside of a gut read is that it's impossible to engage.
I’ll get back to you once my read is further substantiated on something you can defend then.
In post 163, lilith2013 wrote:I’m on board with a chkflip wagon. farside is right, I’m tunneling and that’s my b. I’ll revisit SS later.

VOTE: chkflip
As you can see it starts off really aggressive and then a sudden stop randomly. 'Huh I'm tunneling' See that'd be cool if that thought was genuine but Farsade made that post about 30 posts before that and lilith was still posting after
In post 137, farside22 wrote:
In post 129, chkflip wrote:Don't talk about ongoing games votato.

Those slips are faker than pro wrestling wtf.
More votes on this will get you into my goodwill.
Also lilith, less tunneling. Ss is at least responding and trying to engage.
Unlike chk who is poking with unless garbage.
See? So did that thought randomly hit her brain or something? She was posting in live time so you can see how fake that thought process and how timed it is. The aggro on S_S is for the sake of getting a townread exaggerated. Voting Chk who was suddenly getting a wagon going. It's called opportunistic vote hopping.

Spoiler: Examples of 'anger'
In post 188, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 181, lilith2013 wrote:Tbh I don’t trust ABR reads whatsoever so that basically means votato is conftown for me
This was originally sarcastic but whatever I plan to ignore all ABR reads
In post 192, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 189, chkflip wrote:Hard and immediate backtrack noted.
Revising an opinion when you get new information, like, oh, actual confirmation from ABR that it was a legitimate vote, is called backtracking now?
In post 234, lilith2013 wrote:Yeah you’ve taken everything that’s happened in this thread incredibly seriously

One post happened to actually be serious

So?
Sure she's calling some of her posts 'not serious' when it gets talked about but uh, excuses anyone?

Spoiler: not pressued
In post 327, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 322, Paragon wrote:
In post 163, lilith2013 wrote:I’m on board with a chkflip wagon. farside is right, I’m tunneling and that’s my b. I’ll revisit SS later.

Lilith, why did Faraide convince you that you were tunneling rather than correct about an early gut scumread?
I actually already dropped my SS push in on the basis that all I had at that time was a read I couldn't explain to anyone, which evidently is not a very convincing case for building a wagon. is the next time I'm in the thread and I explicitly moved on to interacting with a different wagon there. I'm not saying my scumread is wrong because I still have that read, but with farside calling me out I realized that pushing my read without evidence was not going to be productive so I decided to move somewhere else and revisit my SS read later.
In post 332, lilith2013 wrote:whoa, it's not Faraide's fault he got dragged into this!
In post 335, lilith2013 wrote:oh. Sorry Faraide :(
When people aren't disagreeing or pressing her she's back to go lucky and casual. With farside her 'top townread' she's extremely nod nod :D happy all the time. I just don't think this is how someone would act in a game of mafia

I can keep going but you get my point. You can be all happy with your townreads. You can be all 'grr' with your scumreads. But when you overdo your emotions to try and get an advantage on the gamestate? That's where we got an issue.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1045, farside22 wrote:Yup, No evidence found here in regards to ABR as I asked repeatedly and no following someone else's logic and vote in no MS world is a town tell.
The evidence is right there just because you don't like the answer you got doesn't mean it's
A) Not a town tell
B) Dodging/not evidence.

You should really learn that.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Wait that came off really bitchy on another re read. Sorry
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1055, votato wrote:
so you stepped back, decided you were tunneling, and your reaction was to tunnel even harder? that seems backwards. Like i said in , I don't feel like you addressed my points, but I dropped it since no one else seemed to scumread you. Now people do, but perhaps for different reasons. Me stating a bad case for my read does not mean the underlying gut read was wrong. Yes you're better at this than me. Bravo. Maybe I'll learn. But its not a good look for you to talk like that. Kinda rude, but whatever. Rudeness isnt necessarily AI.

In post 1053, farside22 wrote:Well that and I figured, you know i could take care of a problem later.

I did respond to you post. How did i not respond to it?
Like i replied directly to the post in a post i made.
:twisted:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1057, MariaR wrote:
In post 100, Something_Smart wrote:Lilith, I have a bad feeling that you don't know me as well as you think you do.
nope

lynch this please
In post 107, DonCorleone wrote:Why does no-one have any interest in whether or not votato is town faking lack of knowledge of scum having a pt or scum faking it?
Yes
In post 114, Something_Smart wrote:The downside of a gut read is that it's impossible to engage.
I’ll get back to you once my read is further substantiated on something you can defend then.

As you can see it starts off really aggressive and then a sudden stop randomly. 'Huh I'm tunneling' See that'd be cool if that thought was genuine but Farsade made that post about 30 posts before that and lilith was still posting after

See? So did that thought randomly hit her brain or something? She was posting in live time so you can see how fake that thought process and how timed it is. The aggro on S_S is for the sake of getting a townread exaggerated. Voting Chk who was suddenly getting a wagon going. It's called opportunistic vote hopping.

In post 181, lilith2013 wrote:Tbh I don’t trust ABR reads whatsoever so that basically means votato is conftown for me
Revising an opinion when you get new information, like, oh, actual confirmation from ABR that it was a legitimate vote, is called backtracking now?
In post 234, lilith2013 wrote:Yeah you’ve taken everything that’s happened in this thread incredibly seriously

So?
Sure she's calling some of her posts 'not serious' when it gets talked about but uh, excuses anyone?

Lilith, why did Faraide convince you that you were tunneling rather than correct about an early gut scumread?
I actually already dropped my SS push in on the basis that all I had at that time was a read I couldn't explain to anyone, which evidently is not a very convincing case for building a wagon. is the next time I'm in the thread and I explicitly moved on to interacting with a different wagon there. I'm not saying my scumread is wrong because I still have that read, but with farside calling me out I realized that pushing my read without evidence was not going to be productive so I decided to move somewhere else and revisit my SS read later.
In post 332, lilith2013 wrote:whoa, it's not Faraide's fault he got dragged into this!
When people aren't disagreeing or pressing her she's back to go lucky and casual. With farside her 'top townread' she's extremely nod nod :D happy all the time. I just don't think this is how someone would act in a game of mafia

I can keep going but you get my point. You can be all happy with your townreads. You can be all 'grr' with your scumreads. But when you overdo your emotions to try and get an advantage on the gamestate? That's where we got an issue.
Anyone want points for telling me what is wrong with this post?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 1060, farside22 wrote:
In post 1055, votato wrote:

I did respond to you post. How did i not respond to it?
Like i replied directly to the post in a post i made.
:twisted:
bananas are blue.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:58 am

Post by votato »

see how i responded to your post without addressing any of your arguments? I shouldn't go around saying your arguments have been forever vanquished if you dont explain that bananas arent blue.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1058, MariaR wrote:
In post 1045, farside22 wrote:Yup, No evidence found here in regards to ABR as I asked repeatedly and no following someone else's logic and vote in no MS world is a town tell.
The evidence is right there just because you don't like the answer you got doesn't mean it's
A) Not a town tell
B) Dodging/not evidence.

You should really learn that.
In post 1059, MariaR wrote:Wait that came off really bitchy on another re read. Sorry
Thats okay. Ill just leave it as you have no real reason to call abr agressive.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:01 am

Post by votato »

In post 1061, farside22 wrote:
nope

lynch this please
Yes

So?

not enough unicorns?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 827, farside22 wrote:
In post 813, votato wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 559, farside22 wrote:
In post 551, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 549, Vecna wrote:Do you scumread ABR lilith?

If not, then why is that post wishywashy?
He doesn’t actually take a stance on Iconeum; and he says he’ll keep his vote on chkflip but has not engaged with or tried to push that slot for a while. He’s also incorrect about chkflip’s vote being a “weak ABR vote” and he should know because he was previously in a very long-winded back and forth with chkflip accusing votato of being ABR’s partner, so he should know what chkflip’s reasons for voting ABR are.
VOTE: votato

Lilth can be town leader.
buddying lilith. not much on its own, but first instance of buddying/sheeping.

Spoiler:
In post 735, farside22 wrote:
In post 733, Vecna wrote:Its just the impression I get when reading his posts. He calls shit as he sees it, isnt afraid to piss people off, and is generally just flailing about in a way id expect a towny to do that is somewhat newer to this.

Its not a strong super-confident read, and im not gonna use much energy to oppose this wagon if thats what a majority wants, but I wont be voting there,
That's fair. I don't agree with you, I think Chkflip hit the nail more closer to my thoughts.

Here is an oxymoron: viewtopic.php?p=11766721#p11766721
Knight is town for discussing massclaim, but no one else can because they are scum? He didn't point to anyone and many were discussing it because, guess what it was a discussion that Knight brought up.
Vote low hanging fruit: viewtopic.php?p=11768783#p11768783
And finally his town reads: viewtopic.php?p=11768820#p11768820
Like really, eyeslott and Paragon!
Paragon isn't even the top of my town list. He barely post and made a few points and has gone MIA since. And yes as the game goes on my read on him goes down. I see scum make a few good post and disappear after so that is why I'm on the edge with him.
But lets say he thought players discussing the massclaim were scum, why not say who and why? Why not vote for them?
He's obviously played mafia before, because he said as much. So I will not coddle a player that played and knows how to fake town tells.
I addressed some of this in . why is ico LHF? does being inactive make you low-hanging fruit? if so, wasnt it also scummy when you called for a wagon on inactives? how is it scummy to have certain people as town-leans? you apparently town-read paragon at the time, so why was it unacceptable for me to do the same? seems forced. Now that we've established that I'm new, can you coddle me again?

Spoiler:
In post 540, farside22 wrote:Well its good to have a list that has odds of finding scum reduced.

In no order at all. I either have no read, a gut read or scum read on the following players.

Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum
votato
Something_Smart
DonCorleone
eyestott

VOTE: abr
again, paragon as a town-read. And I still dont like having such a long scum-list and not stating reasons for your reads. I see that if scum know who the locktowns are, they know who to target. But doesn't it help even more if town forces everyone, including scum, to publicly state their reads and reasoning so we can see inconsistencies and logical flaws? By hiding your reasoning for your reads you are helping scum fly under the radar. But i guess thats more a mechanics question than an accusation. I'm new here, so if people tell me thats the way to go I guess I'll listen.

Spoiler:
In post 745, farside22 wrote:
In post 738, Paragon wrote:Iconuem's been poor so far. Most of his content is talking about whether day 1 scum lynches are good, and reinforcing the fact we shouldn't lynch day 1. Any hot pings so far, Iconeum?

VOTE: Iconeum
Lossing town points more and more.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 735, farside22 wrote:
In post 733, Vecna wrote:Its just the impression I get when reading his posts. He calls shit as he sees it, isnt afraid to piss people off, and is generally just flailing about in a way id expect a towny to do that is somewhat newer to this.

Its not a strong super-confident read, and im not gonna use much energy to oppose this wagon if thats what a majority wants, but I wont be voting there,
That's fair. I don't agree with you, I think Chkflip hit the nail more closer to my thoughts.

Here is an oxymoron: viewtopic.php?p=11766721#p11766721
Knight is town for discussing massclaim, but no one else can because they are scum? He didn't point to anyone and many were discussing it because, guess what it was a discussion that Knight brought up.
Vote low hanging fruit: viewtopic.php?p=11768783#p11768783
And finally his town reads: viewtopic.php?p=11768820#p11768820
Like really, eyeslott and Paragon!
Paragon isn't even the top of my town list. He barely post and made a few points and has gone MIA since. And yes as the game goes on my read on him goes down. I see scum make a few good post and disappear after so that is why I'm on the edge with him.
But lets say he thought players discussing the massclaim were scum, why not say who and why? Why not vote for them?
He's obviously played mafia before, because he said as much. So I will not coddle a player that played and knows how to fake town tells.
Farside, can you explain your thought progression from “votato is a newb stop pushing him for a townslip he wouldn’t have known to make as a newb” to this post?
I never played with the guy and I thought he was newb in my head. Looking back and rereading I realized I missed that he played before and how he postured himself to know how to fake a town slip.

In short. I got tunneled onto other things.
losing points more and more for not being on the wagon you want? what, its scummy to disagree with you? Look at Ico's ISO. He really hasn't explained anything. It still seems like maybe his vote on me was a misread of someone else's post. In context, it seems like youre really reaching for things to latch onto to push this case. You're trying to look for reasons why im not new. But even not being new isn't scummy.

Spoiler:
In post 751, farside22 wrote:
In post 750, Paragon wrote:Farside, please elaborate.

Lilith, Knightmare was the first to propose a strategy. Iconeum voiced opinion when it had already been established that the consensus was that we shouldn't mass claim, so it's more of any unnecessary contribution which is easy for scum to comment on.
You ignored large parts of the game and focused on one player while saying nothing about anyone else or the wagon on Votato
You seem pretty focused on me, to the point where mostly what you're currently saying about stuff other than my wagon is that people should be commenting on my wagon. Really forcing the issue of getting people to latch onto my wagon. why?

Spoiler:
In post 775, farside22 wrote:
In post 763, votato wrote:im starting to think that theres one scum in {lilith, paragon, farside} based on recent interactions.

farside, so far it seems that you've read everything I've said as scum or NAI. could you be tunneling? What do you think the thought process of town!votato is? what do you think the thought process of scum!votato is?
Nope.
I don't know you as a player so I'm waiting to see what you do with what you got.
For example why is the interaction between me, lilith and Paragon look like there is scum in that group? Why did you call that group out among others that have been talking?
In post 765, votato wrote:
In post 411, farside22 wrote:
In post 408, DonCorleone wrote:@farside, could you vote for nightmare please?

I think Knightmare is scum,I don't see it coming from scum. It's actually NAI, I have seen a few players try to do things like this but unfortunately it is more coming from town thinking then scum trying because 95% of the time people find it scummy to do mass claim.

EBWOP:

Scum reads:

Not enough to say either way:
Iconeum
SS
Votato
Vecna
Firebringer
eyestott

Scum reads:
Albert B. Rampage
SirCakez

A few spots haven't even really posted. SS hasn't said much other then defending himself and I would like to see more thoughts about the game. Votato I go back and forth on. Firebringer hasn't towned it up and eyestott hasn't said anything that isn't NAI,
In post 540, farside22 wrote:Well its good to have a list that has odds of finding scum reduced.

In no order at all.
I either have no read, a gut read or scum read on the following players.

Albert B. Rampage
Iconeum
votato
Something_Smart
DonCorleone
eyestott

VOTE: abr
In post 543, farside22 wrote:
In post 541, Firebringer wrote:why u townreading cakez?
Its a light town read. His point on SS seemed a bit forced but i liked that he doesnt care if people fight with him. Id still keep an eye on him. See if he scum hunts more and whom he pushes.
My biggest negative is he didn't say anything about votato.
so far it seems like you have way to many scum reads (isnt that usually a scum tell) and also no town reads (isnt that also generally bad form?). Could you maybe elaborate a little bit on your reads?
I bolded the part you missed.
I don't talk about town reads. Anyone not listed is either town or light town. I don't put a preference in that category because I would rather not inform scum whom I find to be the most town and have them dead.
It's cute that you want to call something a scum tell but it isn't. For me it's NAI. I would do it as either alignment because as scum it leaves options, for town I'm still trying to wade through those I can't read and want more information to determine if they are scum or town.
I mentioned my thoughts about your reads. not stating your reasons allows you to fence-sit and be wishy-washy. Im not a psychologist, but its interesting that you mentioned your scum reasoning first, like it was at the forefront of your mind. Perhaps someone more versed in psychology can comment.

Spoiler:
In post 797, farside22 wrote:
In post 796, Firebringer wrote:
In post 795, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Farside
u have my attention on this bad vote.
<3

Idc about his vote.
I wonder how long it will be before Votato responds to the questions ask or how long his scum buddies will try to get him off the chopping block.
any chance i can have until the end of the day, or at least until close of business? again, this seems like really forcing the issue when I said I'd get back to it.
1) should i note that you ignored players buddying me or abr buddying lilth. Or can i point out that is just cherry picking a scum tell when you don't say anything about anyone buddying anyone in the game or calling them scummy for doing so.
2) lhf and lack of posting is not in the same category. I said i was trying to get players to post. That is not scummy.
3) scum shot the most town read. As for explaining my reads i do that when i scum read someone i feel strongly about and some is POE and some is gut.
4 and 5)i wanted to see what paragon sais about you because im scum reading both of you and was looking for a reaction.
6) thats strawman logic. You go with your scummy self.
7) sure.
If you want to tell me what i missed here instead of having me guess that would be lovely
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:02 am

Post by lilith2013 »

nope

lynch this please
Yes

In a post that you yourself quoted below, I expressed that I already dropped my SS push after 116 because I didn't have anything to engage with him on. It wasn't an exaggerated read and I've already attempted to explain why I read him a certain way - I'd say he's probably the person on MS that I am most confident in reading.

As for "ooooh caught me on the timing," the next time I was in the thread was when I said that farside was right and I was tunneling... sorry it took me a few minutes to get around to saying that.... you're acting like me rereading the thread and realizing that someone is right after the fact is scummy.

So?
I would call these "sarcastic" and not "overdone anger"

I mean... my natural emotional response is to be upset when people are scumreading me or when I think someone is calling me out unreasonably.

What advantage do you think I'm trying to gain here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1065, votato wrote:
nope

lynch this please
Yes

So?

not enough unicorns?
Do you see mariah's pov in the post?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:06 am

Post by votato »

In post 1068, farside22 wrote:
In post 1065, votato wrote:
nope

lynch this please
Yes

So?

not enough unicorns?
Do you see mariah's pov in the post?
im not saying there arent other issues. thats just the one that most obviously jumped out at me.

and I'll maybe address your other post at some later time if i feel it merits fleshing out. for now consider it dropped. Like I said, probably counterproductive. Dropped =/= you're conftown.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:08 am

Post by lilith2013 »

what a non-response response
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1009, votato wrote:it seems like farside made some initial reads, and is now going full confirmation bias. farside, do you think you could go through some of maria's posts and try to explain them yourself from the lens of town!maria? could you do the same for me? I'm not sure I like all of Maria's posts that much either, but you seem to be giving her the same treatment you're giving me, which is: "you're scum. I've decided you're scum, and therefore you are. And since you're scum im going to read your posts as coming only from scum, and treat you like you're a bad person." You seem to be getting really ticked off, and maybe you've just tunneled really hard, but it seems more likely that you're putting on an angry facade for some AtE action. How dare we be scum?
In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
it seems like you're really trying hard here to be open minded and reasoned, and not at all tunneling.
Why do you take issue with this but don't take issue when maria basically does the same thing to me?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by lilith2013 »

ftr I disagree that farside is being confbiased but let's say she is for the sake of my question
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:11 am

Post by votato »

In post 1071, lilith2013 wrote:
Why do you take issue with this but don't take issue when maria basically does the same thing to me?
i didnt say i don't take issue with Maria's approach. But right now I feel that there are two people being unfair to her, while she's only one person being unfair back. And she seems to be more measured in her approach than farside at the moment. Its a question of degree.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:16 am

Post by chkflip »

My eyes glossed over the last couple pages.

brb gonna go gung ho on my gun ho so I can Hulk Hogan this game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”