Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

THE BODY COUNT I AM ABOUT TO DROP WILL BALANCE THE SCALES OF N1

I DON'T DIE
I DON'T SLEEP
I DON'T FORGIVE
AND I DON'T HIDE BEHIND ALTS

SCUM ARE ABOUT TO LEARN THE TERROR OF PLAYING WITH ME
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

For anyone that cares. I was sent a pm last night that i was in a trap with pine and hectic. In order to save hectic one of us had to sacrific ourself. Pine agreed to save himself. Fat fucking bullshit that did.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Welp, I should probably read up.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

A neighbor, a IC, and a cop...
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: danny
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:15 pm

FOUR OF THE REMAINING SCUM HIDE AMONG THESE SEVEN...

Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna

I CALL THEM THE FINAL FOUR...
I WILL GRIP THEIR BEATING HEARTS ONE BY ONE...
TOMORROW THERE WILL BE THREE...
NOURISH ME WITH YOUR VOTES... GIVE THEM TO ME...
THE FEAST I THROW WILL PUT TO SHAME THE HALL OF GLUTTONS IN THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That night went faster than I thought it would

Should I try to read the game or should I just be a sheep?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1505, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
FOUR OF THE REMAINING SCUM HIDE AMONG THESE SEVEN...

Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna

I CALL THEM THE FINAL FOUR...
I WILL GRIP THEIR BEATING HEARTS ONE BY ONE...
TOMORROW THERE WILL BE THREE...
NOURISH ME WITH YOUR VOTES... GIVE THEM TO ME...
THE FEAST I THROW WILL PUT TO SHAME THE HALL OF GLUTTONS IN THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL
Are we supposed to take this literally? Because im viting danny already
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:24 pm

THE FOUR HEARTS YOU WILL PRESENT TO ME OVER THE NEXT FOUR DAYS FOR THE FINAL FEAST... WHO DO THEY BELONG TO?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Gamma
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 711, farside22 wrote::lol:
Thanks. I almost feel like a newb when I see some abbreviation and trying to remember them all.
Well, 'lol' means 'laugh out loud', and it usually denotes humor. Though sometimes its sarcasm.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

So i reread the end of the day from Hectics wagon to the lynch and came up with this. I can give my reasoning on any of them at request, probably
Spoiler: Reads
TOWN//
BM,
Hectic
, BBMolla, Xtoxm

TOWN LEANS//
Vecna, ABR, A50

TOWN INCLINED//
davesaz, George

NULL//
Gamma,
EJ
Pine
, Vault, Drixx, pisskop, Blake

CONFLICTED//
GuiltyLion, farside, iDany

iDany's attitude towards the Hectic wagon was bad. Naked vote, then he gave reasoning that didn't hold up, then he kept voting for unclear reasons. He also turned into a ghost when the tide shifted to momo. i think at first he was too hesistant to bus, and then later he just ended up not being able to think of how to contribute at all

VOTE: iDany
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

@MT Why is BB so high up on your town reads?

Also, I do agree. It's pretty obvious that the Hectic wagon was the counter wagon.
In post 1305, SirCakez wrote:Hectic (8) - momo, Albert B. Rampage, davesaz, Almost50, iDanyboy, Elsa Jay, xtoxm, Blake Belladonna
Out of all of these, I think iDany's looks the worse.

VOTE: iDany
GeorgeBailey
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 719, Vecna wrote:I get why you'd think that since I dont usually respond like that, but it wasnt
Still don't feel like killing this.
In post 721, Drixx wrote:Context counts. Literally everyone who bothered to respond about BM was throwing a town read on him. Not really feeling trying to push someone through a wall of town reads. Not sure what he's done that warrants ANY read, but that's something to look at as the game progresses a bit further.
hmmmmm
In post 724, Elsa Jay wrote:Hectic is gonna be the Detective shot at the beginning of the Movie for doubting the protagonist. I feel it in my bones.
jeez.. I TRed hectic, but this is too good.
In post 727, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Technically, you have to count my reads with a 5x multiplier because I'm a town leader. The longer Pine dodges this game while posting anywhere but here the more sure I am he's scum.
I am gonna be super sad if you redflip.
In post 729, Almost50 wrote:Generally speaking I think neighborhoods are more beneficial for scum.
Depends. For the most part I think that the more active hoods are the better they are for town.
In post 753, farside22 wrote:The reaction drixx have towards venca reads over the top.
A little, yea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 755, Pine wrote: This right here. Drixx is overcompensating - he reads as anxiously approximating how he ought to be reacting, and is overdoing it.
VOTE: Drixx

Ill play along, abr.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Idany is a good vote
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 763, Battle Mage wrote:it's been a long time I was a day 1 lynch target! a little sad, a little interesting! Will people be happy if I promise that I do loads of amazing catch up and analysis on Friday night/Saturday morning? I do think trying to dip in and do a little bit here would be a waste of time and probably just get me lynched haha.

Maybe I can show my amazing value and be spared! :D
This post is shades of green.
In post 820, Pine wrote:I got one scum and was wrong about the others, and kuribo did the heavy lifting on that. That's a pretty far cry from what you're talking about. Further, I lurked the shit out of that game because I despise D1. It actually kind of proves my point.

Okay, this settles my anxiety about you - you're not distorting the truth to make a false point, you're just misinterpreting the facts.
Gah, Pine is doing the back and forth thing, I would SR this were he not dead, frankly.
In post 878, Almost50 wrote:See, THAT is the problem. You now say LYNCH when it started off with "building wagons". I am alright wagoning multiple people, but if I had a DayVig I'd most likely shoot between you and EJ as we stand.
Also green shaded.
In post 931, BBmolla wrote:That’s fair

I’m catching up after I eat
While I think its town enough from Vecna, Im a little concerned about you BBM.....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1505, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gamma Emerald
VaultDweller
Vecna
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Blake Belladonna
VD - IHaveNoClue. A nonentity can be roped for good measure, but only if there isnt a stronger lynch out there.
Vecna - Townread. Will not do.
Dany - Mild town lean, nothing to make me resist his lynch.
GB - Who?
Drixx - Scumread. Didnt like how the felt flittery Day 1, but Im the last person to say I should be townread for being concrete.
Blake - Mild Scum Vibes. Is Blake the kind of person to play an alt differently than a main?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1512, GeorgeBailey wrote:@MT Why is BB so high up on your town reads?
I wrote out a huge summary of the ending of day 1, encompassing Hectic and momo's wagons. These are BB's entries. He also did the hammer but im considering that NAI

- BBmolla says that ABR’s push on hectic reminds him of stuff he makes up as scum to push a fake scumread
This is golden in hindsight, BBMolla pretty much perfectly sums up ABR's push on hectic

- BBmolla calls Vecna’s scumlist (Hectic, BM, Blake, GE) really bad
I agreed on the Hectic and BM suspicions on that list being bad and not a great theory

- BBMolla says he is picking a momo lynch over Hectic
He calls it very early that momo is a better wagon. it doesnt clear him, but it helps me a lot

- BBmolla says Xtoxm isn’t even pretending not to be scum (lol)
I kinda felt the same way about Xtoxm at the time.

In addition to this stuff, it seems BBMolla gave us an announcement overnight. Shouldn't be alignment indictative but i think its slightly towny indictative tbh, just gut setup spec though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 979, Pine wrote:This looks a lot like ABR trying to rescue Drixx.
hmmm?
In post 1014, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm 99% certain that Hectic is scum. This is our lynch today. I can see you guys are having a hard time pushing a bandwagon beyond 3 votes, so I'll try to reduce my activity for the final 7 days until we can consolidate around Hectic.
From my skimming i remember this.
In post 1034, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Hectic

Pedit: flash lynch? We're only at 3-4. No danger yet.
Dis has red flavors.
In post 1108, Battle Mage wrote:Remaining suspects:
Oh God. What a crappy thing to do to the game. You have word, or libre, or whatever? Do this there.
In post 1151, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1149, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1126, Battle Mage wrote:Momo is MODERATE SCUM - Hard to really quantify, mostly a strong gut feeling. I just get super scummy vibes from his posting, including the wording used. Something to meta later. Could definitely see him as scum with Danyboy. And potentially with VaultDweller
Tell me more
I asked you first for your view on him. :cool:
BM is town. I think.
In post 1207, iDanyboy wrote:I don't think it's a good push, it makes him a but more scummier as I disagree with most of his points and that fact that he could of made this push before he got a few votes on him is on my mind.
?
In post 1224, Vecna wrote:Hot take: All three scum truthtelling in early circlejerk
In post 1226, Vecna wrote:Hectic, BM, Blake Belladonna, maybe GE (4/5)?
Still feel the same way Vecna?
In post 1232, Xtoxm wrote:farside is scum guys
Maybe. Leaning slightly on the 'no' side tho.
In post 1254, Xtoxm wrote:ok a50, for you
VOTE: hectic
:igmeou:
In post 1314, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Good thing I left myself some wiggle room with that 1%.
So super bus or super town?
In post 1330, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote, not lynching that claim. if hes scum hes locked himself into an awful claim.
Now I def SR Xtoxm
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1519, pisskop wrote:
In post 1330, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote, not lynching that claim. if hes scum hes locked himself into an awful claim.
Now I def SR Xtoxm
Am I dumb for thinking momo's claim seemed kinda weird for scum? I did forget that mod-provided fake claims were a thing I guess. Reason im saying this is I kinda townread Xtoxm now, mostly for the reason u SR him. Could be reverse psychology, but i wouldnt have thought scum would go for a defense that late
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Maybe it looked better in the moment, but to me it screams 'The claim was safe and probably worked out beforehand in the scum hood'.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1519, pisskop wrote:
In post 1034, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Hectic

Pedit: flash lynch? We're only at 3-4. No danger yet.
Dis has red flavors.
Being that selective with the quote is a bit of a misrep. Care to explain?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

glad i defended elsa at least
sadly i think she was vigged :c
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1501, farside22 wrote:For anyone that cares. I was sent a pm last night that i was in a trap with pine and hectic. In order to save hectic one of us had to sacrific ourself. Pine agreed to save himself. Fat fucking bullshit that did.
not your fault - i'm not sure why Elsa chose to kill the Cop and himself? What was the alternative?? :eek:

I had a similar thing. I was caught in a trap, and I couldn't walk out.
Because I love you too much baby

Couldn't post in my hood to celebrate the Day 1 lynch....so I will make up for it today! :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”