Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1293, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1289, DonCorleone wrote:Is there a reason you think I’m scum beyond me thinking you’re scum ABR?
People who suck the life out of everyone else enjoying the game like you usually flip scum. I will bet my balls on it. I don't care if I'm the only vote on you now or how hard you are to lynch like the guy from 90 day fiancé with no neck, but I will end today with my vote on you.
EEEEEDDDDDDDD
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 am

Post by lilith2013 »

VOTE: ABR
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 am

Post by DonCorleone »

*yawn*

If anyone here feels I’ve been “sucking the life out of everyone else enjoying the game” then feel free to bring it up with me.

Interesting that you’re only playing now that someone is seriously pursuing your lynch and your response is *checks notes* a death tunnel.

I think you’ve been trying to play it blasé as if you don’t care about getting lynched but now that you’re being pressed you feel the need to performatively act in line with what people expect from you
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:12 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1299, SirCakez wrote:so ABR's push there reads like attempted discrediting
Keep voting ABR and we have 3, farside may well join if we get it to largest wagon
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1302, DonCorleone wrote:*yawn*

If anyone here feels I’ve been “sucking the life out of everyone else enjoying the game” then feel free to bring it up with me.

Interesting that you’re only playing now that someone is seriously pursuing your lynch and your response is *checks notes* a death tunnel.

I think you’ve been trying to play it blasé as if you don’t care about getting lynched but now that you’re being pressed you feel the need to performatively act in line with what people expect from you
EXACTLY

VOTE: ABR
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1220, Firebringer wrote:im just gonna say it because ive been thinking it for awhile.
I think ABR hs been quiet is because he doesn't want to be shot tonight and he has one of the town guns.

So id kind of rather ignore him today
In post 1224, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1223, DonCorleone wrote:Also if you’re a town gun then surely it also doesn’t make sense to stay so quiet that you risk being lynched and being forced to claim/just lynched and not being able to shoot
I don't think ABR fears getting lynched Day 1. at all
In post 1225, Firebringer wrote:or I should say "I don't think abr even imagines he gets mislynched day 1".
In post 1235, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1229, farside22 wrote:or he is scum.Just saying there are a few quiet players in the game. But, but, but, I will play devil's advocate and allow that possibility go for now.
idk I feel like I might be overthinking abr mindset since he isn't posting much to show what he is really thinking and this could all just be he just isn't interested in this game.

a literal he just isn't interested in us. What a shame.

But ABR is one of those players I consider in that big egocentric mindsets. And that mindset would definitely go for the whole plan of "well I have a gun, ill lie low so scum don't try to shoot me since I am a strong player, and then I can aim at whoever I find scum"

I mean I would consider that thought process to naturally comes to someone like ABR it makes so much sense that is his approach right now.

If he had a rose, even if he wasn't interested I think he would have posted more.
I think EVERY TOWN in this game on some level suspected I was town gun playing it cool but FB was so eerily accurate about everything I am just amazed at how much he's grown up since I knew him back then.

This is my final stand. Pick me or pick DonCorleone. 1v1 solo arena ranked mode for the championship. Make your bets and vote your conscience, bastards!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:13 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1296, Vecna wrote:ABR, why arent you sheeping the maria wagon if you feel her catchup is such a mess and you want a wagon so badly? That one seems quite likely to succeed?
Feel like voting for ABR, Vecna?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1305, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think EVERY TOWN in this game on some level suspected I was town gun playing it cool
I have not ftr
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I didn't specifically suspect ABR was gun from anything he did this game but if I were to rank the people in the game on likelihood to pick gun I'd have put him pretty high.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:15 am

In post 1307, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1305, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think EVERY TOWN in this game on some level suspected I was town gun playing it cool
I have not ftr
You're not town either now are you?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah, no, I think both ABR and DC are probably town here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Vecna »

I think Maria subbed in thinking ABR would likely be the obv-town he usually is, called out a unsubstantiated TR there, and then got slapped on the fingers for it
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 am

Post by eyestott »

Hey all, so sorry for my inactivity. My dad has something called ‘cerebral thinning’ in his frontal lobe or something which may be why he’s been showing symptoms of aphasia semi-recently. I’ve been inactive on the site as a whole for the past few days, so please don’t view this as strategic lurking.
I’ll be spending about an hour on this game when I wake up tomorrow. Right now I’m aware of 4 votes on me, and I appreciate that this was probably the worst time for this inactivity to happen, but ultimately family comes first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 am

I claim Gun Night 1 and will flip as such. Now you can listen to Lilith/DonCorleone your active, helpful, town leaders who want to coddle your imagined collective delusions or the bad boys of mafia votato and ABRRRR

Hahaha bring it on!!
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1297, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1286, DonCorleone wrote:Why ABR town and why am I in your PoE?
Honestly ABR is not so much a townlean as an "I like his style and want to see where he goes with it" read, but I do think that a lot of his early antics (such as the lilith read mirror thing) and his push on me that he just drops after a bit feel like they would be more likely to alienate people and make enemies than to get people to trust him.

You're kind of the opposite. You haven't really made that many enemies, your takes are safe, and your interaction isn't particularly dynamic. These qualities all can very easily come from town, but they're why I don't townread you.
I feel like you’re hedging quite a lot here and I don’t think your take on me is good. I’ve been nice > toxic/aggressive, that’s true, but I don’t believe that you believe that’s AI. In terms of takes — we explicitly went over how I was pushing Knightmare!scum in the face of multiple townreads on him for TSTBS. How is that in line with playing it safe. Further more, why do I push ABR as scum who’s well known to be volatile and prone to deathtunneling. How does that line up with me sticking to “safe takes”?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Same how she called out an unsubstantiated scumread on me, got slapped around, then proceeding to try and buddy me while leaving her vote on me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1312, eyestott wrote:Hey all, so sorry for my inactivity. My dad has something called ‘cerebral thinning’ in his frontal lobe or something which may be why he’s been showing symptoms of aphasia semi-recently. I’ve been inactive on the site as a whole for the past few days, so please don’t view this as strategic lurking.
I’ll be spending about an hour on this game when I wake up tomorrow. Right now I’m aware of 4 votes on me, and I appreciate that this was probably the worst time for this inactivity to happen, but ultimately family comes first.
Ill try to keep you alive, good luck man
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1312, eyestott wrote:Hey all, so sorry for my inactivity. My dad has something called ‘cerebral thinning’ in his frontal lobe or something which may be why he’s been showing symptoms of aphasia semi-recently. I’ve been inactive on the site as a whole for the past few days, so please don’t view this as strategic lurking.
Sorry to hear that. Please vote for ABR when you come back.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1311, Vecna wrote:I think Maria subbed in thinking ABR would likely be the obv-town he usually is, called out a unsubstantiated TR there, and then got slapped on the fingers for it
The first part of your post is kind of implying that her ABR tr is fake.. but you saying "slapped on the fingers for it" makes it sound like you think she was wrongly vilified for doing that
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am

In post 1314, DonCorleone wrote:I don’t believe that you believe that’s AI.
I don't! That's why I have you as null, and not town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1315, Vecna wrote:Same how she called out an unsubstantiated scumread on me, got slapped around, then proceeding to try and buddy me while leaving her vote on me.
Did you read me towncasing Maria?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:19 am

In post 1314, DonCorleone wrote:Further more, why do I push ABR as scum who’s well known to be volatile and prone to deathtunneling.
Because I know who you are now and know how dangerous you know me to be when you draw scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1261, votato wrote:I think eyestoot and knightmare are aligned. Most likely both town, but possibly both scum therefore both pushing the same shit play and then distancing. Their conflict is a bit overdone. But still probably both town. I'm leaning towards Don c, lilith, and chk being scum. Im still Sl on farside. I could be talked into an ss, vecna, or maria wagon. I still maintain that yesterday's push on Maria was awful.
You will live to end game with reads like this.
In post 1271, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1261, votato wrote:I'm leaning towards Don c, lilith, and chk being scum.
I'm with you on Don C and Lilith, but I need you to be with me on eyestott now or else all this falls apart tomorrow.
:roll: sure, sure nothing omgus about that at all.
In post 1296, Vecna wrote:ABR, why arent you sheeping the maria wagon if you feel her catchup is such a mess and you want a wagon so badly? That one seems quite likely to succeed?
This^
In post 1299, SirCakez wrote:so ABR's push there reads like attempted discrediting
Qft

VOTE: abr
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:21 am

In post 1314, DonCorleone wrote:we explicitly went over how I was pushing Knightmare!scum in the face of multiple townreads on him for TSTBS. How is that in line with playing it safe.
Pushing on lynchbait is about the safest place in the world for scum to push... it's easy to write it off as just a townie getting distracted, and they're not likely to push back very hard.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1161, DonCorleone wrote:Can we lynch ABR now?
DonCorla, why did your stance on ABR change at this point?

You were townreading him before, and even stating the TR was strengthening.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”