Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1610, DonCorleone wrote:Titus is at least above average accuracy. I don't think Titus has ever death tunnelled me incorrectly, although she's certainly misread me.
Not to belabor this point, but even if ABR is town and wrong on you here, that doesn't make him not above average in accuracy. Nobody's right all the time.

(And for the record I have been incorrectly tunneled by Titus and seen her pull miscellaneous other antics because of her extreme confidence in a wrong conclusion, so I don't think it's a gender thing. It's a personality thing.)
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1615, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1609, SirCakez wrote:ABR is totally ignoring me because he knows my meta of him is right and his play for 90% of today was not town
Other people unvotes cuz they are weaksauce and are scared of the loud man
or they are scum perhaps

If we want to talk about on the sidelines I present eyestott, who was coasting even before this real-life event came up
Don't be salty you got caught, sir. Your game was tight enough to slip past most players' scumdar. I'm vigging you tonight and we can chat in the post-game tomorrow.
bring it scumbag
I'll enjoy sipping tea in the dead thread and watching this town burn itself down because they are blind
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1617, DonCorleone wrote:I would like to talk to anyone who is not ABR or chkflip, currently.
DC, why did you pick voting ABR over joining the existing wagon on eyestott, who was also in your scumpool?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:49 am

In post 1626, SirCakez wrote:bring it scumbag
I'll enjoy sipping tea in the dead thread and watching this town burn itself down because they are blind
You are not helping
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1627, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1617, DonCorleone wrote:I would like to talk to anyone who is not ABR or chkflip, currently.
DC, why did you pick voting ABR over joining the existing wagon on eyestott, who was also in your scumpool?
I don't know, really. Partly because the game felt stalled and I was thinking that might be because eyestott was town and scum were fine with his lynch. Like my preferred trio there was (eyestott, knightmare, ABR) and two of those hadn't resulted in much happening re:gamestate. So it just seemed more productive to go somewhere new.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1629, DonCorleone wrote:
I don't know, really. Partly because the game felt stalled and I was thinking that might be because eyestott was town and scum were fine with his lynch. Like my preferred trio there was (eyestott, knightmare, ABR) and two of those hadn't resulted in much happening re:gamestate. So it just seemed more productive to go somewhere new.
It wasnt stalled, Maria had just gotten 4 votes to be the leading bandwagon within a couple pages.
Nice. You sound almost as pro-town as me :D

Did you ask DC to vote me in your scum pt?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:54 am

In post 1630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nice. You sound almost as pro-town as me :D

You are not helping either

None of you are helping and this gamestate is a hot mess and Don is the only one being reasonable, but that's unfortunately not town-indicative.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:54 am

In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
This sounds like you really believe he's town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:54 am

Lillith and FB, I grow weary taking insults from the scumbuddies, please cross-examine them to your heart's content, I have people to see and cases to drop.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1628, Something_Smart wrote:
You are not helping
I know
But I've been accused of "not being passionate" and "coasting"
so engaging I go
In post 1630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Nice. You sound almost as pro-town as me :D

I actually asked your scumbuddy eyestott first
I also asked Vecna and Farside but they seem not to be interested :neutral:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 am

I want to see ABR and Don put bullets in each other's heads tonight. I really don't think there's enough evidence on one or the other to make that not optimal.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:56 am

In post 1635, SirCakez wrote:I know
But I've been accused of "not being passionate" and "coasting"
so engaging I go
Engaging is not equivalent to taunting.

In fact they are disjoint.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

he started it!!!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:57 am

In post 1636, Something_Smart wrote:I want to see ABR and Don put bullets in each other's heads tonight. I really don't think there's enough evidence on one or the other to make that not optimal.
I haven't written the case yet, there will be ample evidence so be patient.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:57 am

In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
Why would you vig someone you think is town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:58 am

Post by chkflip »

"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1641, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1609, SirCakez wrote:ABR is totally ignoring me because he knows my meta of him is right and his play for 90% of today was not town
Other people unvotes cuz they are weaksauce and are scared of the loud man
or they are scum perhaps

If we want to talk about on the sidelines I present eyestott, who was coasting even before this real-life event came up
Current meta? Then no it isn't. Past meta.....yeah abr was pretty quiet many a game as town and scum. As I said multiple times, he can and has changed. It's not hard for him to do so.
I am not weak, but I looked back at ABR past meta and I can not find a time he passionately pushed like this as scum. I saw him do shit like this as town, but not scum.
Sooooo.....
Where do you have it as his scum meta?
In post 1622, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1614, Iconeum wrote:i left a few hours ago on p 51 ish

wtf
DC claimed scum with cakez :lol:

Catch up and vote him :)
Still sticking with DC/mariah/(knight/eye)
In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
Looky, looky what someone caught.

And now for DC backtrack to begin.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:01 am

In post 1643, DonCorleone wrote:Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.
That's silly. Wouldn't it just be better for him to live but for everyone to ignore him?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:01 am

In post 1644, farside22 wrote:Looky, looky what someone caught.

And now for DC backtrack to begin.
This kind of post

is

not

helping
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1645, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1643, DonCorleone wrote:Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.
That's silly. Wouldn't it just be better for him to live but for everyone to ignore him?
If town could be trusted to do that, sure. The 5 vote wagon on me says otherwise.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am

My record speaks for itself, you're pulling a play from the 2017 book and it's not going to work. "Oh I am angry and abr is so antitown I will vig him even though I was trying to get him lynched but now that I have no support I have to reverse those reads to say hes town but so wrong he will cost us the game"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1643, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1641, Something_Smart wrote:
Because he's aggressively wrong and not afraid to try and commandeer a town into doing what he wants regardless of how wrong he is. I think town has an overall higher chance of successfully finding and lynching scum with ABR in the dead thread than in the main thread.

This makes no sense at all. If you think someone is town you don't say you would shot or lynch said player.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”