Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1665, Battle Mage wrote:anyone not voting Xtoxm right now needs to take a long hard look at themselves....
Are you telling people to go "have intercourse with themselves"? :eek: Otherwise, why would they have a hard on themselves?? :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1586, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1579, Battle Mage wrote:Who is in VaultDweller's PT?
That one is bugging me the most. I did some PT speculation on my own and -if I'm correct- he should be in the FBI PT, and those I found were all protagonists. HOWEVER, as fakeclaims are readily provided that's a minor point of worry to me. He could be "X" who is certified scum, but has a fake claim as an FBI agent.

P.S. If he is not with MT then he is in the large one and I'd leave it to them to decide on him based on their PT content.
Btw I thought the fake claims would line up with whatever categories the scum character fit into because I remember something about a cop who actually was doing Jigsaw’s bidding or w/e but from the wording of the flip it seems there’s not a system like that in place
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1668, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1649, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1610, Morning Tweet wrote:Yea the traitor stuff went over my head. The momo flip PM didn't show me anything that suggests traitor. Why do you think Jiggy doesn't have a neighbourhood? Apologies if you already said it though
It first says he can talk to his scum partners in a PT [1st REDACTED]. The 2nd is apparently the choices for the traps? The 3rd is the FBI PT. 5th is his fake claim. Now, what exactly is the 4th REDACTED?? The one that says "You have many allies."?
It's the Survivor PT, not the FBI. You bring up an interesting point about the 4th part though

PART ONE - As one of Jigsaw's Acolytes, you may discuss with other Acolytes here at all times: [REDACTED]

PART FOUR - You have many allies. [REDACTED]

perhaps someone more experienced than me would know what is typically put after something like "You have many allies", besides a mafia PT
I've answered this already somewhere.
Oh, I kinda would have thought the allies would be listed in part of the message with the PT, but i can now see that is not the case
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1667, Almost50 wrote:L-1 by my count.
Christ, can you hold your titties for a second
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1670, GuiltyLion wrote:@Almost - how are you getting L-1 (8 votes)? I count 6 lol
Monkey's can't count. :lol: :lol:

P.S. Apparently it's mods on D1 and monkeys on D2. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1671, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can’t exactly call that a variant when it’s what Normals do
It;s listed under variations on the wiki. THEN it's mentioned in the Normal guidelines again.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1616, Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Xtoxm
In post 1617, Battle Mage wrote:Based on what happened last night, and everything we've seen so far today, Xtoxm is a great bet for scum and Jigsaw himself.

Trust BM - I have never steered you wrong before. :wink:
I’ve got mixed feelings on this, I think the idea of Jigsaw running the traps/games makes sense, but unlike Danny I don’t have something that I personally find scummy from this person

Can someone run me through an actual case for Xtoxm?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1676, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1665, Battle Mage wrote:anyone not voting Xtoxm right now needs to take a long hard look at themselves....
Are you telling people to go "have intercourse with themselves"? :eek: Otherwise, why would they have a hard on themselves?? :P
symptoms of lynching xtoxm may include excitement and even arousal :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1679, pisskop wrote:
In post 1667, Almost50 wrote:L-1 by my count.
Christ, can you hold your titties for a second
Hmmm... someone tells people to get hard on themselves, another tells them to hold their own titties. Is this game sponsored by Vivid Videos? Is SirCakez secretly Steven Hirsch??

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

A50 get your mind out of the gutter
<Embrace The Void>

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

Or conversely your trousers.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

Almost50 is still town.
Battle Mage is still town.
BBMolla is still town.

farside22 I'm going to townbin for right now, because I don't see a reason for her to lie about what the trap consisted of. Based on the , I further assume that it's likely that this trap was set to force town to remove one of two players that scum want removed in order to save the cop. I will revisit this later on when there's more information about what the scumteam are likely trying to do, but I'm not seeing scum being placed into this position currently.
davesaz is likely town.
GuiltyLion is likely town.
Xtoxm is likely town.
Drixx is likely town.
Vecna is likely town.

GeorgeBailey and VaultDweller are slots I remember townreading throughout day one, but at this point I don't remember why anymore. Their relative lack of presence lately do not give me the best impression.
Pisskop is somebody I'm not going to be interested in lynching for right now. He isn't acting like the last time I saw him as scum, but he's also far more easy to sort when he's town later on in the game.

Morning Tweet and Albert B Rampage are both slots that I'm explicitly not townreading. However, I would like to look towards reading these two slots primarily by analyzing Farside22 further, which I will do later. Until then, I'm not interested in sorting these two slots directly.

Of the remaining two, I would prefer a lynch on Gamma Emerald.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:14 am

Battle Mage, can you describe what happened throughout your neighborhood throughout day one in more detail?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just as an FYI I would suggest not lynching me today
<Embrace The Void>

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: Blake

Come on guys. MT's PT has no scum? Give me a break. Easy scum lynch right here + jumped on Hectic at a crucial juncture when momo was getting pressure.

For me it's a no-brainer.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:20 am

How convenient.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:21 am

In post 1691, Blake Belladonna wrote:How convenient.
I told BM I was voting you before you posted Day 2. Try again.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1682, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1616, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1617, Battle Mage wrote:Based on what happened last night, and everything we've seen so far today, Xtoxm is a great bet for scum and Jigsaw himself.

Trust BM - I have never steered you wrong before. :wink:
I’ve got mixed feelings on this, I think the idea of Jigsaw running the traps/games makes sense, but unlike Danny I don’t have something that I personally find scummy from this person

Can someone run me through an actual case for Xtoxm?
I can help you a little bit...

Last night Xtoxm shared his fakeclaim (postman) with ABR to try and protect himself, whilst simultaneously trying to kill me. Sent him a love-letter, basically telling ABR how big and strong he is, and promised to sheep him forever (admittedly, this is how ABR described it :lol: ). Firstly, there's no way in hell anyone town is doing that. Secondly, the likelihood of scum not putting a trap on ABR last night is reasonably slim given his profile (and I believe he's close-to-confirmed town), so deduce that the reason they didn't is because Xtoxm was going to target him (because if ABR was trapped he couldn't have received the letter). Thirdly, Xtoxm randomly asked on Day 1 to be investigated by different types of cop, and I assume only Jigsaw would be cop-proof, and would have a big incentive for an early clear investigation. Plus Jigsaw is probably not in a PT, so that gives a 1/6 chance anyway, and Xtoxm is clearly the scummiest player of the 6 on his own merit. Others have already made the case on his Day 1 voting pattern being dreadful, but also keeping himself quiet enough to avoid much interest. His only post today is a memorial for Elsa who was subjected to 2 traps last night.

Hence we should
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1690, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Blake

Come on guys. MT's PT has no scum? Give me a break. Easy scum lynch right here + jumped on Hectic at a crucial juncture when momo was getting pressure.

For me it's a no-brainer.
We're not lynching Blake today, we're lynching Xtoxm.

However, I do have to give it to you - that was a tremendously weak open by Blake - my TR has been shattered. :eek:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:25 am

In post 1693, Battle Mage wrote:Last night Xtoxm shared his fakeclaim (postman) with ABR to try and protect himself, whilst simultaneously trying to kill me. Sent him a love-letter, basically telling ABR how big and strong he is, and promised to sheep him forever (admittedly, this is how ABR described it ). Firstly, there's no way in hell anyone town is doing that. Secondly, the likelihood of scum not putting a trap on ABR last night is reasonably slim given his profile (and I believe he's close-to-confirmed town), so deduce that the reason they didn't is because Xtoxm was going to target him (because if ABR was trapped he couldn't have received the letter). Thirdly, Xtoxm randomly asked on Day 1 to be investigated by different types of cop, and I assume only Jigsaw would be cop-proof, and would have a big incentive for an early clear investigation. Plus Jigsaw is probably not in a PT, so that gives a 1/6 chance anyway, and Xtoxm is clearly the scummiest player of the 6 on his own merit. Others have already made the case on his Day 1 voting pattern being dreadful, but also keeping himself quiet enough to avoid much interest. His only post today is a memorial for Elsa who was subjected to 2 traps last night. Hence we should Vote: Xtoxm
All this is true and BM's case has merit, I won't deny it.

I can go for Xtoxm if everyone promises me you will lynch Blake if I die or I will endeavor to make you see Blake is scum for the rest of Day 2.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1692, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I told BM I was voting you before you posted Day 2. Try again.
this is dull, get it together you guys.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1695, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1693, Battle Mage wrote:Last night Xtoxm shared his fakeclaim (postman) with ABR to try and protect himself, whilst simultaneously trying to kill me. Sent him a love-letter, basically telling ABR how big and strong he is, and promised to sheep him forever (admittedly, this is how ABR described it ). Firstly, there's no way in hell anyone town is doing that. Secondly, the likelihood of scum not putting a trap on ABR last night is reasonably slim given his profile (and I believe he's close-to-confirmed town), so deduce that the reason they didn't is because Xtoxm was going to target him (because if ABR was trapped he couldn't have received the letter). Thirdly, Xtoxm randomly asked on Day 1 to be investigated by different types of cop, and I assume only Jigsaw would be cop-proof, and would have a big incentive for an early clear investigation. Plus Jigsaw is probably not in a PT, so that gives a 1/6 chance anyway, and Xtoxm is clearly the scummiest player of the 6 on his own merit. Others have already made the case on his Day 1 voting pattern being dreadful, but also keeping himself quiet enough to avoid much interest. His only post today is a memorial for Elsa who was subjected to 2 traps last night. Hence we should Vote: Xtoxm
All this is true and BM's case has merit, I won't deny it.

I can go for Xtoxm if everyone promises me you will lynch Blake if I die or I will endeavor to make you see Blake is scum for the rest of Day 2.
I can roll with that - deal.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:26 am

In post 1696, Battle Mage wrote:this is dull, get it together you guys.
Did I not tell you Blake was top obvscum before his opening Day 2 post?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Xtoxm
That summary is good enough for me. The idea of ABR not being trapped because he was the message target feels valid. Plus the mailman power seems like something Jigsaw would have in his role.

As for Blake I feel like she’s off from past town games but the fact she’s an alt could be causing that
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”