farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1980, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1970, MariaR wrote:In a world with farside town I think my main scumreads would be:

Lilith: I've already explained how I think some of her emotions were planned/overblown you can go back and look at the case for that so I'll leave that part out. I think her taking the sidelines during the whole ABR/Don situation was her trying to fan the flames without getting involved. Her top townread farside suddenly goes to 'yeah I could vote her' while that in and of itself isn't so bad, her reasoning is because farside is tunneling people? Something her meta is known for that Lilth already knows about. Bare in mind they were basically 2 peas in a pod at one point. This is after me and Don start putting a little heat on her as well.

Vecna: I think Vecna has had a lot of his reads flip flop with bare minimum follow up. He questions Cakez recently on why Cakez is townreading him when this is 'one of his more scummy games' Along with the fact his tone changed when he was under pressure for a vote like he was appealing to Don. He got this wrong when I talked to him, but when I corrected him he went with the same excuse of 'interpret it how you want' I can also throw in some useless shading but you get the point.

After that? I'd look in: (Firebringer/Iconeum/votato) everyone else I have some degree of reason to townread.
This mischaracterizes my read on farside - I didn’t say she dropped in my reads due to tunneling but rather due to our thought processes no longer lining up, when her thoughts mirroring mine was the whole reason I was townreading her in the first place. I realized it when she started tunneling DC but I already said I think tunneling itself is just her playstyle.
In post 1991, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1982, farside22 wrote:
In post 1981, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1978, farside22 wrote:I am doing my best to get this game back on a level of working together with fighting or backlash.
I know my reads are all over. I get tunnel, i move, i tunnel, i get bitchy.
I accept that, i appologize, but if we can consoliate our reads we could lynch scum.

So i read maria post and i would go with venca/knight.
I can conceed its possible lilth was buddying me as scum and im not seeing it that way.
Idk

Epwop:
Fire who are you scum reading.
Are you still scumreading maria?
No.
I can explain if you want.
Yes please
In post 1983, farside22 wrote:Also lil who are your top 2 scum reads?
I’ve been flip flopping on maria in my head. Like I disagree with a lot of stuff she says but I think maybe she just believes it and is wrong. Her frustration about not being able to engage with you also felt genuine. So I guess chkflip and vecna?
both post are fence sitting.
Also how can you see both maria and i as scum together with all the fighting between us?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

I mean someone else that is not maria or venca can tell me if I'm wrong about those post from Lilith.
I don't see her taking a stand and I see her leaving options for both me and maria scum but then saying she see's we could be town but then willing to vote either of us.
If I'm wrong, some one tell me why.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2051, votato wrote:
In post 2050, Vecna wrote:my honesty levels are at 100 fb

cmon, im in a talking mood
are you scum?
boring question with a too obvious answer, do better
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vecna, Don is basically no longer on the table.

Your options are Maria or Cakez. Choose one.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

my waifus bday was today

she just told me some weird theory about creathing ear thujder by moving your finger shallowly in n out of your ear, creating a vacuum and pushibg the wax out.

she cray right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2055, chkflip wrote:Vecna, Don is basically no longer on the table.

Your options are Maria or Cakez. Choose one.
no

put it back on the table
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

you weak sacks of barley. first the bully attempt fails, so then u succumd to the charm attacks
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

how much time is left? cant do catchup now, still have shit tobread

but im disappointwe were getting somewhere
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2053, farside22 wrote:I mean someone else that is not maria or venca can tell me if I'm wrong about those post from Lilith.
I don't see her taking a stand and I see her leaving options for both me and maria scum but then saying she see's we could be town but then willing to vote either of us.
i think youre basically right. but shes also saying that shes fence-sitting. I sorta feel the same way she does though, too. I get some scummy and some towny vibes from both you and maria. But since i FoS lilith, im inclined to think that she's fence-sitting opportunistically.

@vecna, about 28 hours
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

lets talk about maria.
So here is a question I think Lilith should respond to, because she has used this as her soul town read on me, until she disagreed with my reads.
In post 986, MariaR wrote:
pedit: Having matching reads or views isn't and never will be a towntell in my book. You can have whatever reads or views you want on paper. The reasoning behind your actions and stages is what matters to me. Since Vecna is claiming to have the same views as me seeing him flip? That's a ton of info for me.
So how does a player say you are only town as long as your reads match mine and be town.

That was what pinged me. I realized I started to see lilith calling me scum based off of one read only.
One more time
ONE READ ONLY THAT SHE DISAGREED WITH!
That is why she suddenly started scum reading me. That is not a transistion. That is a 180 for weak reason.

So I got further into mariah and her post.
In post 1803, MariaR wrote:
In post 1762, farside22 wrote:Maria hasn't tried to sort anyone.
Providing irrational behavior.
I wanted to prove that Don's reads were fake in all of this. He basically calls 1 player town for exactly the same behavior lilith and myself just did but it's town for maria.
Okay let’s take a look at this.

‘Maria hasn’t tried to sort anyone’ is obviously false. I have tried to sort most players in the game, you can see that from my catch up and even more obviously in my live posting. But, what I really want to talk about is the angle Farside has taken with me. This whole entire time she’s been trying to paint a false narrative on how I’ve been acting around her. Saying I dodge questions, saying I haven’t been doing X or Y. That this isn’t an answer etc etc.

This is all false. I’ve answered her questions, I've engaged with her etc etc. What is happening here is she won’t talk any answer I give as a valid one. When you play a game like mafia that is opinion based like this, if you don’t give a ‘proper’ answer people won't be satisfied with it. So I ask, is that what farside is doing here? Just not happy with any of my answers that she’s being blissfully stubborn?

No, I think she’s purposely acting like this. People say she’s sorting but I’m pretty sure her vote has flipped to about 5 dif people in the last 2 or 3 IRL days alone. If you look at some of the people she is ‘scumreading’ it really does paint a picture on how she even got to that angle. I saw someone (I believe ABR) go ‘haha Farside is just blind’ no. I would like to think farside is not blind or stupid. Her posts show that she’s competent. There is a point where you just go ‘you’re not this stupid.’ We’ve passed that point.

The second post is a cherry pick you can clearly see the progression Don made on my slot. Also trying to group up my behavior with herself and lilith is priceless. What they did was gang up on me I tried to solve. This isn’t the best part!
In post 1762, farside22 wrote:He is also discreting ABR in many post about his ability to scum hunt. That ABR should be shot by him even though he is town reading ABR. Accuing ABR of tearing down the game. Did he forget there were only 3 town gun players in the game?
How is any of that protown thinking? How is that trying to actually scum hunt to win?
That is why my vote is where it is and why it hasn't moved.
This is. It’s clear Don is upset and playing with his emotions at least a little. Sure, some of it can be a bit illogical but who was the one who talked about how rational play and MS is funny. Oh wait...it was farside! If she really believed this argument it would go here or she’d at least bring it up. The reality is she just made an argument to fit the narrative at the time and left it
This is not scum. The number of times she continued to want to talk and tried to get a response is not scum. Scum would rather continue the argument (typically my experience in the past of adding fuel to the fire) or lurk when I get to hot momma temper mode

So yes I see why I wondered if lilith had buddied me. I saw the little fence sitting and how she is trying to play Maria and myself as though we should both be her friend and she would love to know about our scum read on each other.
That is what scum would do. Is add fuel to a fire like I said.
I don't think I'll get a lilith wagon going with some of the actions but if it happens I would be there voting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2060, votato wrote:
In post 2053, farside22 wrote:I mean someone else that is not maria or venca can tell me if I'm wrong about those post from Lilith.
i think youre basically right. but shes also saying that shes fence-sitting. I sorta feel the same way she does though, too. I get some scummy and some towny vibes from both you and maria. But since i FoS lilith, im inclined to think that she's fence-sitting opportunistically.

@vecna, about 28 hours
Hun, I'm more full force going to someone unless I am not sure about them as a player. Just read my last big post and give thoughts.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I removed maria from my top lynchpool already
You’re also not in my top lynchpool
Could I be convinced to vote either? Yes, but currently I’m not prepared to.
I’m not saying I have the game solved at all and I don’t try to pin down a whole team or whatever and I’m also not even saying you’re both scum
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2061, farside22 wrote:she would love to know about our scum read on each other.
?? I’m trying to engage so I can sort both of you. How is that scummy?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Like I feel like I’m trying to be transparent about my thought processes and why my reads are changing and you call me fencesitty for it.
I try to ask questions so I can see your responses and get a better idea of how to sort both of you and you call me scummy for it.

????
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I also am not sure where you see that I’m scumreading you because I’m pretty sure I just said you dropped in my townreads
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Also I don’t think it’s totally out of left field that your reaction to DC being completely opposite of mine caused me to question why I was townreading you and subsequently whether I should townread you.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by votato »

yeah theres gotta be scum in {farside, lilith, maria}. the question is how many
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.13

eyestott [2] - Knightmare491, Something_Smart
Knightmare491 [1] - eyestott
MariaR [4] - Iconeum, Firebringer, Albert B. Rampage, SirCakez
DonCorleone [1] - Vecna
SirCakez [5] - DonCorleone, votato, chkflip, farside22, MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- lilith2013

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

yoi guys r boring. good ight. hugs. love
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

5 votes are being absolutely wasted right now and that's unacceptable.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Maria still claims to TR me and yet is voting me. Ok.
Vecna drunk posting seems kinda fake? Like drunk does not = suddenly unable to spell
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't be that guy, holy shit.

Maria vote is interesting though.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm being that guy
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”