Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Okay, SirCakez.

SirCakez, okay.

Okay, SirCakez.

Tell me, in great detail -- nay, the
greatest
detail -- how "FaKe DrUnKpOsTiNg LoL" helps any player, of any alignment, at any point, in any game in the history of this entire website. I'm talking links. I'm talking parenthetical references.

Because if you're going to waste the game's time with that goofy shit you better put the legwork in son.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

chkflip why r u so aggro all the time?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm tryin'
real hard
to be the shepard.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

try to be the bestest shepard. jesus.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Knightmare is obviously avoiding this thread.

Speedwagon?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Wow you guys love blowing up the thread, will catch up ~soon.

I'm happy with my vote, okay with lynching either of eyes or S_S today.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Neither of those are being lynched today. Try again.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Well then they should be.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I'll move to SC if needed, I had a TR on Paragon so not gonna vote Maria.

~Rectiplanes
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2079, chkflip wrote:Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Knightmare is obviously avoiding this thread.

Speedwagon?
it was site-wide.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Maria
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

im pretty undecided on which of these two wagons I want more. Still have to catchup on a bunch, but I still really dont get what happened to the DC wagon we really needed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2066, lilith2013 wrote:I also am not sure where you see that I’m scumreading you because I’m pretty sure I just said you dropped in my townreads
In post 1897, lilith2013 wrote:You’re still in my lynchpool but idk you could try to convince me on farside
In post 1917, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1914, votato wrote:
In post 1882, lilith2013 wrote:Wow that was a wild read..

I don’t think DC is scum. His reactions, while not necessarily pro-town, seem genuinely frustrated and I think I would react similarly to being deathtunneled (and I think I have in the past.... like you don’t react to being deathtunneled with patience and grace unless you’re a saint, you’re obviously going to be upset about it and people who are using his reaction as a reason to scumread him are probably not thinking about how they would react to being deathtunneled or are scum).

Out of the people on the DC wagon (ABD, chkflip, vecna, farside, votato) I think there has to be 1+ scum.
- I don’t know what my ABR read is anymore because he’s being weirdly reasonable at some points but then really deathtunnely at other points.
- I think chkflip/vecna/votato votes seem opportunistic like they see ABR start to deathtunnel and go “ooh easy mislynch, I just have to let ABR do the work.”
  • Votato in particular supposedly doesn’t have info on site meta and I think should have questioned the sudden change in ABR more, but at least was scumreading DC prior to ABR’s push.
  • Chkflip was still scumreading votato until ABR started pushing and then was apparently totally fine with votato’s slot being on the same wagon as him and stopped pushing votato completely.
  • Vecna sheeps the wagon even though he thought DC vs ABR was TvT. And there’s a weird transition back and forth in his earlier posts from being really friendly with ABR and then suspicious of him like he doesn’t want to come across as having too strong of a townread. So out of these 3 I think it might be vecna or chkflip.
- farside doesn’t want to listen to anything DC says and unfortunately I’m starting to agree with votato here that once she decides a slot is scummy she just tunnels it as if it’s confscum, which to some extent she said herself is her playstyle. The only person she didn’t do this to is ABR - why? Claims it’s because “meta” and she reread the thread but she didn’t do that for anyone else she was tunneling afaik.

I’m still good with a maria wagon
. Need to reread cakes but I’ve been townreading him up to now. Would also be down for a vecna or chkflip wagon and could be convinced on a farside vote.
yeah not 7, 6. your scumpool seems to be me, vecna, chkflip, maria, farside, ABR?

also you're OK with maria yet youre defending her and saying shes town?
Uhhh...... as I stated in my last paragraph, current lynchpool is maria, vecna, chkflip, a
nd could be convinced on farside
. Where are you seeing ABR or you in that paragraph?

I was actually questioning ABR’s reasoning which I thought was faulty logic. The ABR post may have flipped my maria read
See someone that slips in a town read to hey convince me farside is scum.
This is exactly what I see coming from a scum mind set more then town. The reason I was more suspicious of this is that ABR is a town read. But I'm curious why all you ever say is the same mind set as me, over and over as a town tell.
lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2053, farside22 wrote:I mean someone else that is not maria or venca can tell me if I'm wrong about those post from Lilith.
I don't see her taking a stand and I see her leaving options for both me and maria scum but then saying she see's we could be town but then willing to vote either of us.
If I'm wrong, some one tell me why.
I removed maria from my top lynchpool already
You’re also not in my top lynchpool
Could I be convinced to vote either? Yes, but currently I’m not prepared to.
I’m not saying I have the game solved at all and I don’t try to pin down a whole team or whatever and I’m also not even saying you’re both scum
The bold above contradicts the statement made.
You have made another post that give you free reign to ride either side of the wagon. The "well she's not town, but I don't scum read her so I'm fine with that wagon"
That is many more classic line of you not figuring players out but trying to be ambious as possible in your words.

See and when I look at the meta for lilith she doesn't solely read a player as town just for being in sync with her. Like I searched many different places and I couldn't find a time that she put that as a main reason to town read someone.
(and yes that is within the rules chkflip, you can meta search a player).
So no I'm no longer sold on lilith as town. I don't see the tides changing. I don't think Cakez is scum but I don't see enough time to change this wagon around.
Sorry cakez, ABR said he would shoot venca and I can see with lilith them being scum together especially since they have barely interacted together so you are basically the goat in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

meh I got 16 hours to see if anyone reads my post

VOTE: lilith
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 2088, farside22 wrote:meh I got 16 hours to see if anyone reads my post

No, bad vote
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2089, Iconeum wrote:
In post 2088, farside22 wrote:meh I got 16 hours to see if anyone reads my post

No, bad vote
Why?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:35 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@lilith, cakez, Maria, S_S -- what do you think of Iconeum?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:38 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I hate that I'm forced to say this but I think chkflip is town
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1925, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1629, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1627, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1617, DonCorleone wrote:I would like to talk to anyone who is not ABR or chkflip, currently.
DC, why did you pick voting ABR over joining the existing wagon on eyestott, who was also in your scumpool?
I don't know, really. Partly because the game felt stalled and I was thinking that might be because eyestott was town and scum were fine with his lynch. Like my preferred trio there was (eyestott, knightmare, ABR) and two of those hadn't resulted in much happening re:gamestate. So it just seemed more productive to go somewhere new.
Hey DC, can we come back to this? If eyestott and knightmare wagons are on town, then wouldn’t scum be trying to keep pushing those lynches through? Iirc the Maria wagon was building already by the time you voted ABR- you didn’t think that could be a scum-driven counterwagon?
You mean thereby making one of eyestott/knightmare scum?

Possibly, I'd need to reread that bit. I could still see scum in knightmare/eyestott.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:41 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Who may have decided to take a backseat during the fighting earlier.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:46 am

Post by DonCorleone »

ME

MariaR
ABR
chkflip
S_S

votato
Lilith
firebringer

farside
cakez
eyestott/knightmare

vecna
icon

Wherein the top are my solid TRs, the second group are all probably town but have things that make me less confident or give me pause about them, the third group I think could be scum or town, and the bottom group are where I think scum is most likely to flip.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:47 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If we do lynch cakez today then I'm shooting icon, in response to your question from before, ABR.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I don't think Lilith and farside would both be scum.

I don't think more than one of eyestott/knightmare is scum.

I think lilith may well have been right in her analysis on one scum on my wagon at its peak -- discounting my TRs there, that's one in (vecna, votato, farside) with vecna being most likely.

I think there was quite possibly a scum defending me in the fight with ABR which would be one in (lilith, Maria, cakez) with cakez being most likely to be scum there I think. But even re: cakez I don't have a lot of conviction in him being scum at this point. I kind of think his being pissed off with Maria is townie. I can live with lynching him if ABR is going to vig vecna bc then I can vig icon and my top 2 scumreads die anyway.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 am

Post by DonCorleone »

chkflip will love this, but icon was conspicuously absent from this game specifically for over a day and has been significantly more active in another ongoing game as opposed to this one

my question is: does town!icon resurface after 2 days with a "no, bad vote" and no substantive content?

also when the rest of his ISO doesn't read like him solving at all, and (most easily noticed in his read on me) his reads seem made up
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 1:57 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 884, Iconeum wrote:
In post 738, Paragon wrote:Any hot pings so far, Iconeum?
early townreads on all of DonC, lilith, SirC
KM is prob town because of the way it pushed it's mech 'solve', even tho I think the actual plan is garbage

I don't have any spectalular scumreads right now
Votato is good vote yes
In post 1158, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1138, DonCorleone wrote:Catching up, but farside I don’t understand your progression on me — I thought I was a SR for you, what did I do since then to not be in your solve?
this is a post coming from town mindset
In post 1167, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1164, DonCorleone wrote:We have 15 hrs let’s make this happen!
yes! your vote for maria shouldn't take more then a few seconds
In post 1180, Iconeum wrote:can we lynch maria and then Don?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”