votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2643, lilith2013 wrote:I think it’s vecna/chkflip/?
so this tells me its vecna maria and lilith, and chkflip is innocent. maybe. or fuck, it could be aoiaaoyett, he hasnt said much. I just think because of the lack of contribution/content for irl reasons the push there is prolly scum-motivated going for lhf.

DC yes your ISO is really long, but about half of it is just you whining about how hard your life (in this game) is, and how hard it is to be a woman in the 21st century. The sort of AtE fluff posts that would make me wanna vote you if you werent clear. i dont see how your posts come from a pro-town mindset. honestly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I still like eyestot the best as our lynch today.

VOTE: eyestot
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by votato »

VOTE: vecna

thats L-1.

what do we get out of lynching ayiueyt%tt? he has been pretty much idle most of the game. we learn so little. its basically like lynching knightmare again. i really see no merit in it. we've identified a scum here. lets kill it.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

VOTE: eyestott
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2648, votato wrote:
In post 2619, Vecna wrote:
In post 2614, DonCorleone wrote:What’s your solve vecna?
I honestly think any solve is gonna involve MAX 1 in (Eyestott Votato)

Maybe im just stubborn because ive been townreading those two since the beginning and I want to be right.

I think Chk is only scum if Maria is scum, but I have no real strong reasons for that besides the way maria latched onto me in her catchup for voting and unvoting chkflip. I still think that mightve drawn her attention for partner reasons, and chkflip has been completely utterly unphased by anything ive thrown in his direction regarding this.
a bit behind. this post really struck me, because I also think steyeoat and votato are town. Yet we are two people who were almost universally scumread early in the day yesterday. And Vecna is 100% scum here. Don't let him escape by using dumb arguments and AtE. Scum!vecna latched on to the two most likely mislynches early in the day. Just like he latched onto the actual mislynch late in the day. He conveniently townread all three of us, hoping to get towncred post-flip. To me this clears myself and ayeschott. I'll put myself out there and say that if vecna flips town ico should vig me. If i flip town, spare tneysott

Also, DC, in what universe could (me, eye, chk) be the scum? I've hard defended eye and been pushing chkflip hard the whole game. Super obviously. They're the two players (along with farside) i have the most associations with. Do you really think we would make it that obvious?
What? Ive never latched onto any easy mislynch - unless you want to call Dc an easy mislynch, which seems patently false.

This is the second or third time you make these claims, after which you back down after being corrected.

--------------

in fact:
I was one of the first people to call Icon town based on early game reads and never wavered on that read

I correctly called knightguy town and tried to persuade people from wagoning it

Ive harddefending you, Votato, for the entire game, and called you as town at every single step of the game

Ive had gut townreads on Stotts the entire game and held onto that.

never have I voted any of the above people, and ive actively questioned and tried to stop wagons on all these slots

So, what are you talking about? Because im confused as fuck by yours posts
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

hammer on vecna is a scumclaim
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Lilith and Votato making a move on me once it becomes plausible DC is going to dissuade people from voting me?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

What’s the case on eyestott?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Care to unvote lilith? Because the person that is getting wagoned by your IC's now has a hammer on me and might use if it he is scum
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2654, Vecna wrote:
In post 2648, votato wrote:

Maybe im just stubborn because ive been townreading those two since the beginning and I want to be right.

I think Chk is only scum if Maria is scum, but I have no real strong reasons for that besides the way maria latched onto me in her catchup for voting and unvoting chkflip. I still think that mightve drawn her attention for partner reasons, and chkflip has been completely utterly unphased by anything ive thrown in his direction regarding this.
a bit behind. this post really struck me, because I also think steyeoat and votato are town. Yet we are two people who were almost universally scumread early in the day yesterday. And Vecna is 100% scum here. Don't let him escape by using dumb arguments and AtE. Scum!vecna latched on to the two most likely mislynches early in the day. Just like he latched onto the actual mislynch late in the day. He conveniently townread all three of us, hoping to get towncred post-flip. To me this clears myself and ayeschott. I'll put myself out there and say that if vecna flips town ico should vig me. If i flip town, spare tneysott

Also, DC, in what universe could (me, eye, chk) be the scum? I've hard defended eye and been pushing chkflip hard the whole game. Super obviously. They're the two players (along with farside) i have the most associations with. Do you really think we would make it that obvious?
What? Ive never latched onto any easy mislynch - unless you want to call Dc an easy mislynch, which seems patently false.

This is the second or third time you make these claims, after which you back down after being corrected.

--------------

in fact:
I was one of the first people to call Icon town based on early game reads and never wavered on that read

I correctly called knightguy town and tried to persuade people from wagoning it

Ive harddefending you, Votato, for the entire game, and called you as town at every single step of the game

Ive had gut townreads on Stotts the entire game and held onto that.

never have I voted any of the above people, and ive actively questioned and tried to stop wagons on all these slots

So, what are you talking about? Because im confused as fuck by yours posts
actually, thats exactly what im talking about. i think youre TMIing myself and aoiduhett, and knightmare too. you have all these townreads that everyone else disagrees with. You keep defending people that look like they might get lynched. Im saying youre defending them to get towncred postlynch, knowing theyre town.

ive been pushing at you all day. I just hadnt voted you because i was still hoping there would be momentum towards lilith. that aint gonna happen. so here we are. people are starting to vote, it looks like a lynch might happen soon. I think youre a good candidate, and i think oehfpuheyt is a bad candidate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2649, eyestott wrote:
In post 2646, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.3

Vecna [3] - farside22, MariaR, lilith2013
votato [1] - chkflip
lilith2013 [1] - votato

Not Voting [5]
- Iconeum, Vecna, eyestott, Albert B. Rampage, DonCorleone

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
Wait, I'm not already voting Vecna?
Oops
VOTE: Vecna
votato wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, votato
wait, im hammered already?

think votato actually lolhammered me
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by votato »

no 3+1+1=5
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by votato »

dont worry, i triple-checked. and again now. assuming the vote count is accurate, thats not a hammer. 5<6
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

oh thought it was 5 to hammer. phew
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by votato »

yeah itd suck if we accidentally lynched scum, wouldnt it?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2590, Vecna wrote:Im surprised that you or anyone else would think I actively go about attacking our ICs though. Without a plan to back that up. Ive been constantly stuck in the mindset that scum WOULD eventually cc the gun guys, because not doing so is just not sensible. Why give everyone a 50% PoE when we have a lynch and another gunshot? Having 1 person do a proper gun claim changes the odds to hit scum to 25% in the gunpool and 33% in the rose pool. its a fucking stupid scum strategy, but they sure got me to look like a buffoon by using the suboptimal approach.
In my mind I have liked a few of your posts today, but that's more on the logic of I think if you're town here you're playing the game horribly. You'd have to misrep a ton of things and have logic that I would just...never expect to come from town you because it's so bad. It's more of a respect thing and your actions making more sense than anything else. I would flip to 1 of Votato/Eyescott if the other is vigged. Or just Lilth, but none of those are happening at the moment.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

I will admit the fact no one is pushing me right now makes me hella worried about my reads being wrong and I want to unvote again but none of my reads have been 'wrong' yet and I feel like I should have more confidence in my own stances because if I just flip flop people will probably push me for playing the field or something idk and I rather not deal with that. It's not that I'm so bull headed that I would tunnel, but I don't see better options showing up right now and the argument you're giving me right now doesn't help.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2665, MariaR wrote:
In post 2590, Vecna wrote:Im surprised that you or anyone else would think I actively go about attacking our ICs though. Without a plan to back that up. Ive been constantly stuck in the mindset that scum WOULD eventually cc the gun guys, because not doing so is just not sensible. Why give everyone a 50% PoE when we have a lynch and another gunshot? Having 1 person do a proper gun claim changes the odds to hit scum to 25% in the gunpool and 33% in the rose pool. its a fucking stupid scum strategy, but they sure got me to look like a buffoon by using the suboptimal approach.
In my mind I have liked a few of your posts today, but that's more on the logic of I think if you're town here you're playing the game horribly. You'd have to misrep a ton of things and have logic that I would just...never expect to come from town you because it's so bad. It's more of a respect thing and your actions making more sense than anything else. I would flip to 1 of Votato/Eyescott if the other is vigged. Or just Lilth, but none of those are happening at the moment.
I dont really think you should be making that statement, because besides DC everything ive stated strong opinions on and that has flipped has been correct so far.

Heck, votato is even voting me over that shit
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Eyestot is obvscum, everyone on vecna change your vote to eyestot.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by votato »

i guess i should say that it might not be the best idea to vig me tonight. but if venca flips town, lynch me tomorrow cuz id have to commit honorable sudoku anyway.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:30 pm

vecna votato maria etc. Vote for eyestot
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Vecna is at L-1 i can only guess the scum is lillith maria and eyestot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Eyestott

Your move maria
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Eyestot is obvscum, everyone on vecna change your vote to eyestot.
why? i dont see that case at all. but maybe hes just pocketed me :(
In post 2667, Vecna wrote:
In post 2665, MariaR wrote:
I dont really think you should be making that statement, because besides DC everything ive stated strong opinions on and that has flipped has been correct so far.

Heck, votato is even voting me over that shit
as it happens i also townread oihoiaughr and knightmare, but i based my read on KM on another game, and my read on adoiouhsedf was partially connected to that. you had access to none of that info, and yet you townread both of them and me. townreading three of the scummiest players without a good reason is pretty scummy. and yeah to some extent that implicates me, but i had some prior info, you just had TMI.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by votato »

also, what do we gain from an eoesfuiot lynch? seems like a low-info lynch regardless of flip

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”