Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

votato is scum unless he switches to eyestot now
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2592, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2541, MariaR wrote:You've played with me a bit I assume if you've meta'd me so you know by now everyone gets 'worried' about my slot.
I mean yes, true, but for good reason lol
In post 2593, DonCorleone wrote:I want you to be town really bad Maria, partly for game reasons and partly for out of game reasons, but I am worried the *wanting* you to be town is interfering with my ability to read you which, if totally honest, is pretty terrible at the best of times.

I also don’t know how applicable meta is here because I think we’ve gotten along pretty well this game which I think has only normally happened on my main when you’ve been scum, but idk if me being on an alt here just let us start from a point that wasn’t you disliking me and that meant that this is what playing with you is normally like when there’s not any prior history there
I hate this. Not you but firebringer was the same way to some degree. ‘Maria we only get along when you’re scum town you can’t be this nice!’ I know that’s not what you’re saying, but I really do wish people would see that I can just..play the game.

I understand why people have doubts about me it’s no secret I’m probably one of the better scum players on the site. But it’s so dishearting when you try your best as town just for people to turn on you because of who you are. I was so excited when farside and Lilth were pushing me as weird as that sounds. Because I was getting pushed for in game reasons and nothing over the fact I’m ‘Maria.’

I used to be pretty bull headed and idgaf as town, but I wanted to go into a more serious and normal approach like I did on my tryhard account. I wish everyone treated me like they did on my Elena account before they figured it was me. I don’t mind if you scumread me, I just hope it’s for stuff here.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2673, votato wrote:
In post 2668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Eyestot is obvscum, everyone on vecna change your vote to eyestot.
why? i dont see that case at all. but maybe hes just pocketed me :(
In post 2667, Vecna wrote:
In post 2665, MariaR wrote:
In post 2590, Vecna wrote:Im surprised that you or anyone else would think I actively go about attacking our ICs though. Without a plan to back that up. Ive been constantly stuck in the mindset that scum WOULD eventually cc the gun guys, because not doing so is just not sensible. Why give everyone a 50% PoE when we have a lynch and another gunshot? Having 1 person do a proper gun claim changes the odds to hit scum to 25% in the gunpool and 33% in the rose pool. its a fucking stupid scum strategy, but they sure got me to look like a buffoon by using the suboptimal approach.
In my mind I have liked a few of your posts today, but that's more on the logic of I think if you're town here you're playing the game horribly. You'd have to misrep a ton of things and have logic that I would just...never expect to come from town you because it's so bad. It's more of a respect thing and your actions making more sense than anything else. I would flip to 1 of Votato/Eyescott if the other is vigged. Or just Lilth, but none of those are happening at the moment.
I dont really think you should be making that statement, because besides DC everything ive stated strong opinions on and that has flipped has been correct so far.

Heck, votato is even voting me over that shit
as it happens i also townread oihoiaughr and knightmare, but i based my read on KM on another game, and my read on adoiouhsedf was partially connected to that. you had access to none of that info, and yet you townread both of them and me. townreading three of the scummiest players without a good reason is pretty scummy. and yeah to some extent that implicates me, but i had some prior info, you just had TMI.
I read by tone and intention, knightmares agitation when I repeated an argument during catchup that someone had already thrown at him. was 100% town

Just because people dont have familiairity does not mean they cannot get correct reads.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2675, Albert B. Rampage wrote:votato is scum unless he switches to eyestot now
im also willing to unvote vecna and drop the hammer on vecna once someone else votes, making me double-scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:35 pm

fuck its 2 scum voting for vecna and waiting for chkflip to hammer whille maria and farside sleep isnt it?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:35 pm

eyestot/votato are one pair of scum.

3rd chkflip?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

chkflip will never hammer me

But votato also really isnt scum here.

His reasoning on me is the purest of the pure
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:37 pm

In post 2676, MariaR wrote:
In post 2592, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2541, MariaR wrote:You've played with me a bit I assume if you've meta'd me so you know by now everyone gets 'worried' about my slot.
I mean yes, true, but for good reason lol
In post 2593, DonCorleone wrote:I want you to be town really bad Maria, partly for game reasons and partly for out of game reasons, but I am worried the *wanting* you to be town is interfering with my ability to read you which, if totally honest, is pretty terrible at the best of times.

I also don’t know how applicable meta is here because I think we’ve gotten along pretty well this game which I think has only normally happened on my main when you’ve been scum, but idk if me being on an alt here just let us start from a point that wasn’t you disliking me and that meant that this is what playing with you is normally like when there’s not any prior history there
I hate this. Not you but firebringer was the same way to some degree. ‘Maria we only get along when you’re scum town you can’t be this nice!’ I know that’s not what you’re saying, but I really do wish people would see that I can just..play the game.

I understand why people have doubts about me it’s no secret I’m probably one of the better scum players on the site. But it’s so dishearting when you try your best as town just for people to turn on you because of who you are. I was so excited when farside and Lilth were pushing me as weird as that sounds. Because I was getting pushed for in game reasons and nothing over the fact I’m ‘Maria.’

I used to be pretty bull headed and idgaf as town, but I wanted to go into a more serious and normal approach like I did on my tryhard account. I wish everyone treated me like they did on my Elena account before they figured it was me. I don’t mind if you scumread me, I just hope it’s for stuff here.
Yo. Vecna just went to L-1 without me, ice, or don, 3 confirmed town.

Do u know what that means? It means vecna is town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:37 pm

farside being useless 1st vote sleeping and ur sheeping scum maria, wake up.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2672, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Eyestott

Your move maria
Oh boy
VOTE: Eyescott

If Ico shoots votato if this flips town I'm fine with it
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 pm

scum are obviously trying to quicklynch vecna lol. All the town should unvote and we should quicklynch eyestot instead.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

NO

noone shoots votato
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2686, Vecna wrote:NO

noone shoots votato
Even if eyescott is town?
Weren't you the one who agreed with me one of them has to be scum or did I take your post the wrong way?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2687, MariaR wrote:

noone shoots votato
Even if eyescott is town?
Weren't you the one who agreed with me one of them has to be scum or did I take your post the wrong way?
Stott just looked dodgy as all hell voting me. Its literally the first scumping ive noted out of him all game.

Votato's reasoning on me here is so wonderfully stubborn and genuine, I can see no scum reasoning in it whatsoever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Everything depends on this vote though. If Eyestott did do a stupid thing and rolls town, its game over for sure
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2683, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside being useless 1st vote sleeping and ur sheeping scum maria, wake up.
or maybe scum is sheeping me? you dont think theyre just bussing? im staying the hell away from sdfoiuhstght's wagon. for one thing id have to be able to spell the name for the vote to count. UNVOTE:
i can do that much for you though. I'm ok with any lynch other than the confirmed, farside, and aseoirfhsv. oh and id rather not get lynched either.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sigh, I hate that response...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 pm

UNVOTE:

Jesus christ lets calm things down a bit
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 pm

In post 2690, votato wrote:
In post 2683, Albert B. Rampage wrote:farside being useless 1st vote sleeping and ur sheeping scum maria, wake up.
or maybe scum is sheeping me? you dont think theyre just bussing? im staying the hell away from sdfoiuhstght's wagon. for one thing id have to be able to spell the name for the vote to count. UNVOTE:
i can do that much for you though. I'm ok with any lynch other than the confirmed, farside, and aseoirfhsv. oh and id rather not get lynched either.
Eyestots vote was so bad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Eyestott
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Does Votato put his scum buddy at L-1? They'd have to be pretty confident in themselves or partner.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:45 pm

this is mylo if we mislynch and ice fucks up we lose
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by votato »

noone shoots votato
they can shoot me tonight if they want :).

i have this awful feeling that somehow ABR is scum and a town gun fucked up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:45 pm

In post 2697, votato wrote:

noone shoots votato

This is scummy as hell
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2698, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2697, votato wrote:

noone shoots votato

This is scummy as hell
VOTE: Votato
Let me just give a bit of incentive
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”