farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: lilith
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2822, Iconeum wrote:i don't think lilith flips scum tho
Its either lilith or maria.

Chk is town farside is town

Votato and eyestot are easier to figure out later
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:47 am

In post 2822, Iconeum wrote:i don't think lilith flips scum tho
So what about maria?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:47 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Idk why chkflip is town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I'd vote eye but I'm concerned because I don't know if it's chkflip or eye as 3rd scum.
Icon: would you shot venca?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:48 am

Post by DonCorleone »

What was the VC like when vecna hit L-1?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:49 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2646, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.3

Vecna [3] - farside22, MariaR, lilith2013
votato [1] - chkflip
lilith2013 [1] - votato

Not Voting [5]
- Iconeum, Vecna, eyestott, Albert B. Rampage, DonCorleone

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
Was it this only eyestott and then votato got on?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:51 am

Post by DonCorleone »

Vecna (5) — farside, maria, Lilith, eyestott, votato
Votaro (1) — chkflip
Eyestott (2) — ABR, DonCorleone

Not voting (2) — icon, vecna
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:51 am

Yes
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If chkflip isn’t scum then it means that either all 3 scum committed on the push, or vecna is scum who was being double bussed
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2808, farside22 wrote:
In post 2799, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2797, farside22 wrote:
In post 2795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How can Vecna be scum when literally anyone that could be scum just brought him to L-1? He is clearly town.
Scum don't bus? Since when?
He is using Ad hom logic and literally is buddying you.
The writing is on the wall and not voting venca is a declaration of being his scum buddy.
Why would scum bus at mylo following you?

All the conftown are off the wagon. That tells me something.
He's being wagoned!!! There is no reason not to vote there. They can now push a mylo based on your logic.
You want to vote lilith and we can go back to this discussion that is fine, but there is no way I believe he is town. He litterally is using a false "Why would i do that as scum" BS that scum fucking do all the fucking time!
If you could see how much I'm just looking at you ABR like you have lost your mind to listen to him as he pushes Maria and me as scum.
There is obviously no way for him to come up with a good scum team because he would have to point to his own freekin scum buddies. That is how deep that shit is that he stepped in.

*grumbles*
At every point where ive been discussing connections, Ive stated that you and Maria are unlikely

And town theorize about what they would and wouldnt do as scum all the time. Its a great way to show people using flawed logic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 am

In post 2835, DonCorleone wrote:If chkflip isn’t scum then it means that either all 3 scum committed on the push, or vecna is scum who was being double bussed
Yes thats what happened.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:53 am

we learn nothing from vecna lynch today
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Vecna »

DC, I have your solve. I think you'll find its a pretty decent blend of reads from me and the IC's.

Ive worked it out in my mind while taking a shower

The scumteam is Stotts + Lilith + farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2522, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.2

Vecna [3] - MariaR, DonCorleone, farside22
votato [1] - chkflip
lilith2013 [1] - votato

Not Voting [5]
- Iconeum, Vecna, eyestott, Albert B. Rampage, lilith2013

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
In post 2835, DonCorleone wrote:If chkflip isn’t scum then it means that either all 3 scum committed on the push, or vecna is scum who was being double bussed
Why it doesn't clear venca.
In post 2836, Vecna wrote:
In post 2795, Albert B. Rampage wrote:How can Vecna be scum when literally anyone that could be scum just brought him to L-1? He is clearly town.
The writing is on the wall and not voting venca is a declaration of being his scum buddy.

He's being wagoned!!! There is no reason not to vote there. They can now push a mylo based on your logic.
You want to vote lilith and we can go back to this discussion that is fine, but there is no way I believe he is town. He litterally is using a false "Why would i do that as scum" BS that scum fucking do all the fucking time!
If you could see how much I'm just looking at you ABR like you have lost your mind to listen to him as he pushes Maria and me as scum.
There is obviously no way for him to come up with a good scum team because he would have to point to his own freekin scum buddies. That is how deep that shit is that he stepped in.

*grumbles*
At every point where ive been discussing connections, Ive stated that you and Maria are unlikely

And town theorize about what they would and wouldnt do as scum all the time. Its a great way to show people using flawed logic
Hard disagree about your "flawed logic"
Who are your scum reads and why?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2812, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2676, MariaR wrote:I don’t mind if you scumread me, I just hope it’s for stuff here.
I don’t scumread you though. I actually hard, hard townread you, I’m just worried I’m wrong because it always feels shitty when I hard townread scum.

Is there like a law of mafia or something that says “the greater the townread on a player known to be good at scumplay, the greater the paranoia you will feel”?
Why do you think I was so suspicious about you and harping on about you being RC?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:57 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: lilith

Hungover. Glad people are getting tf off Vecna wagon. I'm not ready to fight 3 ICs off of that, yikes on several bikes.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:57 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I think that’s potentially unlikely, that we have a pool of exactly (farside, Lilith, Maria, votato, eyestott) but IF that is it I think there is almost certainly scum in (eyestott/votato) for when and how they got on, and because I don’t see a (farside, Lilith, Maria) team
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, give me 1-2 hours or so to write up a case with my reasoning and logic.

Im being dragged onto the balcony for icecream n pine apple right now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2843, DonCorleone wrote:I think that’s potentially unlikely, that we have a pool of exactly (farside, Lilith, Maria, votato, eyestott) but IF that is it I think there is almost certainly scum in (eyestott/votato) for when and how they got on, and because I don’t see a (farside, Lilith, Maria) team
Farside, Stotts, Lilith

be back soon to write a book about my logic
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:00 am

Post by DonCorleone »

That’s cool, I gotta go do some shit, I’ll check back later

I actually think chkflip looks p scummy atm, and think he makes a lot of sense with vecna!town, if that’s what it is. He’s hard defending for the towncred once he’s proved right, but I don’t think there’s necessarily any reason to think vecna looked as town as he was calling it as early as he was

Overall disagree that vecna is a low information lynch too
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2482, Vecna wrote:The scum team is Maria + Chkflip

And one out of (Farside + lilith + Stotts)

and I really dont want it to be stotts so my townreads on D1 at least were good
In post 2506, Vecna wrote:And chkflip has been pretty objectively towny

but my gut......it screams
In post 2590, Vecna wrote:My gutreads? Its you + farside + a third

Im not certain where and if im wrong

the one thing I do know is me surviving is the best thing I can work towards, since that will improve town odds a lot more than just spewing reads in which I have very low confidence myself atm. The fact im at least admitting my reads are shit-tier atm already makes them better than everyone faking bravado and voting me full of confidence. Because you really shouldnt be expecting me to flip scum.

Im surprised that you or anyone else would think I actively go about attacking our ICs though. Without a plan to back that up. Ive been constantly stuck in the mindset that scum WOULD eventually cc the gun guys, because not doing so is just not sensible. Why give everyone a 50% PoE when we have a lynch and another gunshot? Having 1 person do a proper gun claim changes the odds to hit scum to 25% in the gunpool and 33% in the rose pool. its a fucking stupid scum strategy, but they sure got me to look like a buffoon by using the suboptimal approach.
In post 2588, MariaR wrote:Vecna this is the current problem I have, let us just ignore the other day because that's beating a dead horse.

Your mindset here doesn't really seem towny to me. Hell, you even stated the reason why. We don't know the spot of the game we're in we could be in auto loss could be fine could be who knows. But, you're so worried about your own lynch and own viewpoints instead of putting out your scumreads. We have 3 ics who can talk over reads and 1 that has a gun.

Giving out your scumreads right now is what we need to do and talk it over because end of the day it's 3v7 and I would like to think most of us are logical enough to relook at the game if needed. So what are these reads of yours
In post 2628, Vecna wrote:
In post 2623, DonCorleone wrote:Okay, but you’re not giving me an actual solve, you’re giving me who might be in it and who’s conditional on being in it

Which 3 names right now do you think are most likely to end the game if we lynched/shot them all back to back?
Maria, Farside and one of stotts/votato

But I say that having no proper read on lilith whatsoever

I dont ever admit this, but my solve feels like shit this game

So yeah, im sure we'll see each other in the god thread soon and we can discuss where this all went wrong
In post 2836, Vecna wrote:

*grumbles*

Just going to put this here as showing why venca is lying.
He didn't say that it was unlikely until Maria pointed out about the fights from day 1.
Now it's maria for some uknown reason and Venca continues to ignore saying about about lilith.
So if liith scum/ this is her scum buddy.

*drops mic*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:04 am

Post by chkflip »

There's a difference between "they make sense as scum" and "I want them to flip scum" so make sure it's the former if you want that sweat bro.
In post 2752, Iconeum wrote:i was expressing a feeling, i don't hard scumread you
Nah I get it. I was just expressing that I'm not gonna really fight about taking a bullet N2 if you feel that's your best shot. Like I wouldn't be mad if that's what you did regardless.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2845, Vecna wrote:
In post 2843, DonCorleone wrote:I think that’s potentially unlikely, that we have a pool of exactly (farside, Lilith, Maria, votato, eyestott) but IF that is it I think there is almost certainly scum in (eyestott/votato) for when and how they got on, and because I don’t see a (farside, Lilith, Maria) team
Farside, Stotts, Lilith

be back soon to write a book about my logic
You should vote lilith then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”