DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I’d rather lose to scum!maria than mislynch town!maria with the game as it currently is

Call that whatever you like
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3097, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1091, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 955, MariaR wrote:Talk to me on: Lilth Farside Votato
I don't believe lilith recruits me to join this game with her and then rolls scum and immediately tunnels me right out of the gate.

Farside has been one of the people actually causing the game to keep moving. She's been making pushes that could backfire and she doesn't really seem to care about making enemies.

Votato, when pressured, didn't get defensive, and instead apologized and tried to double down on their efforts (), which is an unlikely reaction for newbscum to have (newbscum would probably assume that the reasons they were getting pressured were real scumtells and flail or OMGUS).
Common for players to kill others who "know them well" when they play scum. Lilith might be town, tell me about the evidence stacked up against her, I'm open to moving my vote.
In post 3098, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2920, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It seems like don is in the business of letting people who play well win.

I'm in the business of winning.
I’d have less of an objection to following you here if I had respect for your reads *shrug*

Pro tip: if you want people to have respect for your reads don’t incorrectly death tunnel them D1 and make a bunch of pronouncements on how sure you are that they’re scum
Do you know where your poor tips belong, Don? In the garbage bin. Right next to your Knightmare mislynch, and your near vig of me, and your near vig of farside, and your bandwagon on me that derailed Maria and eyestot.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

:lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:50 pm

In post 3100, DonCorleone wrote:I’d rather lose to scum!maria than mislynch town!maria with the game as it currently is

I call it out-of-game. It has no bearing on us who you rather lose to. Zero. We all want to win and it seems like you care more about who you don't lose to. Have you always been this selfish, or do you just completely let go when you use the alter ego?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I mean talk as much shit as you like, I’m not the one who made statements like the following:
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1402, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why not vote DC today? I think its pretty spot on that the most active players, most helpful looking goody two shoe heres my scheduled content post with quotes and explanations and soft hesitations are the ones trying hardest to look town because theyre scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1615, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Don't be salty you got caught, sir. Your game was tight enough to slip past most players' scumdar. I'm vigging you tonight and we can chat in the post-game tomorrow.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nice. You sound almost as pro-town as me

Did you ask DC to vote me in your scum pt?
(Addressed to the now confirmed town SirCakez)
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1693, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I got 4 votes on me and I correctly predicted who the scum were so that the townies unvoted me and DC/Cakez vanished for 2 hours in daychat and came back together deciding to deploy a scummy counter-OMGUS "hes town but so wrong he will cost the whole town the game so I will gun him N1" story, I'm sorry, this is serious, serious obvscum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Oh here we go. Leave something for the post-game, Don. We all love to be entertained by your showboating and your crybaby rants on mafiascum masculinity or whatever the fuck. Just kidding. I want my money back on those tickets btw.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1730, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Dude dude dude dude… the way DC has approached this game is not from a town mindset, it is cherrypicking things town people say and do and mixing and matching it with an overarching playstyle and philosophy that precludes saying things like "hes town but I will vig him N1 to help the town", the entire horseplay is meant to divert a lynch on DC at all cost. They will say anything, do anything, unvote me and vote farside or anyone else in this town to save DC. Their only objective: distraction and defusal.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1750, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sort of a leading expert on emotional appeals.
Let us not forget this classic gem!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:55 pm

In post 3105, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1402, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why not vote DC today? I think its pretty spot on that the most active players, most helpful looking goody two shoe heres my scheduled content post with quotes and explanations and soft hesitations are the ones trying hardest to look town because theyre scum.
This is solid DD from past me, but it applies to Maria/Lillith, not to you.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

The point is — you’re now confirmed to have been dead wrong despite proclaiming your confidence in your reads and your team here, there, and everywhere.

There’s literally no reason for any town to respect your current solve any more than they should have respected your (confirmed to be deeply incorrect) solve yesterday.

My reads may not have been perfect but at least I’m honest about my confidence level in them, which is that I’m mixed but currently think eyestott is the best lynch for long term play, vecna is probably best for the short term but leaves scum with more highly viable mislynch options IF the game doesn’t end tonight.

The posts above are a reminder to every other town slot of why you’re not a good leader and why they shouldn’t follow you on Lilith
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 3103, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3100, DonCorleone wrote:I’d rather lose to scum!maria than mislynch town!maria with the game as it currently is

I call it out-of-game. It has no bearing on us who you rather lose to. Zero. We all want to win and it seems like you care more about who you don't lose to. Have you always been this selfish, or do you just completely let go when you use the alter ego?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I see you’ve at least finally stopped claiming to have any idea who I am. Maybe you can learn some humility if you keep trying real hard!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:04 pm

I've been wrong countless times. That never stopped me from trying to win for my team.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Oh, also — scum may not have shot in the guns because they were hoping that we’d all end up shooting each other meaning that today would have been mylo for sure. Idk if anyone covered that yet as an explanation for the kills being where they were. But if scum thought icon was a N1 gun and that one of ABR and I would shoot the other it fits in without the need for a much more complicated plan behind not targeting the guaranteed kills
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Stop acting like you think I’m not because you dislike my approach then
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I’ve been very clear that I don’t scumread Maria. If I’m wrong about that and I lose to her, I’m okay with it. It’s not me saying “I think maria is scum but I’m going to not push her anyway”
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:09 pm

In post 3117, DonCorleone wrote:Oh, also — scum may not have shot in the guns because they were hoping that we’d all end up shooting each other meaning that today would have been mylo for sure. Idk if anyone covered that yet as an explanation for the kills being where they were. But if scum thought icon was a N1 gun and that one of ABR and I would shoot the other it fits in without the need for a much more complicated plan behind not targeting the guaranteed kills
In post 2972, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2971, MariaR wrote:Let me leave this question for everyone because I thought this was obvious while I go do something.

Why did scum shoot roses over guns and not cc?
Confidence.

We should look at all the ppl who suggested don and i kill each other day1.
In post 2973, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1525, votato wrote:cant we just let DC and ABR shoot eachother? why waste a lynch? I'm gonna UNVOTE: DC. Its not just that he's shouting, its that he seems to be insisting on things that make sense. Therefore, VOTE: cakez.

@farside: still waiting on you to explain your flip-flop in more detail. The algorithm has nothing to do with them being on or off the wagon. It has nothing to do with the content of any posts. Its based on posting patterns, and I don't want to reveal any details in case it proves to be accurate. It probably isnt.
Can we lynch this?

VOTE: votato
I've covered that here.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I don’t feel confident enough that any of the active and posting slots is scum over any of the bad slots who are not producing content. If I have to choose between flipping one or the other here I’d rather try to do a lower content slot so it can’t be mislynch bait in mylo/lylo tomorrow, even if it’s a gamble that the game doesn’t end tonight.

So far I’m unpersuaded that Lilith is scum. If I change my mind when I’m planning to try to read through the game so far tomorrow I might change my mind. You going off on how I’m an egotistical bastard isn’t going to have that effect, regardless of the truth value or not of that statement
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Scum were too cautious day 1. They would have had a higher % of gotting away with us shooting each other if they cc'd gun so much we were at each other's throats.

Then N1 they got overconfident and the momentum is ours once more.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I would probably lynch votato with you pending reread but I’m not doing Lilith today unless she seems egregiously scummy on a second pass. I’m not doing maria today in any circumstances.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:12 pm

In post 3121, DonCorleone wrote:I don’t feel confident enough that any of the active and posting slots is scum over any of the bad slots who are not producing content. If I have to choose between flipping one or the other here I’d rather try to do a lower content slot so it can’t be mislynch bait in mylo/lylo tomorrow, even if it’s a gamble that the game doesn’t end tonight.
This is how we ended up with a day 1 mislynch. Literally.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”