Aristophanes (0):
Quick (1): 50 Judge Powers ()
Vecna (1): Voted ()
Voted (1): Vecna ()
Alchemist21 (1): farside22 ()
Elements (0):
Flavor Leaf (1): Saudade ()
farside22 (0):
EspeciallyTheLies (4): mastina (), Hoctac (), EspeciallyTheLies (), Nero Cain ()
50 Judge Powers (1): Auro ()
mastina (2): davesaz (), Tchill13 ()
Miss Lynch (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Tchill13 (1): Quick ()
Saudade (1): Elements ()
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (6): Creature, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Aristophanes, Flavor Leaf (), Miss Lynch ()

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. MathBlade's automated votecounter doesn't appear to track No Lynch votes properly. I'm still waiting for a response from him.
4. If you see any errors in a votecount or in the voting history, please feel free to inform me either in-thread (by bolding) or via pm.
5. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
6. farside22 is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Sun May 10, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1969, Nero Cain wrote:ppl are voting elsewhere is exactly why scum use ATE even if its some well-intended gambit to force ppl to take a stance and do things or some misguided attempt @ outting scum
I just find it absurd someone would do that 4/11 votes in... on the 1st major wagon of d1... which almost never goes through anyway.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

mastina/creature/suadade id happily lynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1960, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1951, Vecna wrote:Probably locktown, never a day1 lynch:
8. Vecna+
17. mastina+*
18. Miss Lynch+
19. Nero Cain+
20. Tchill13+
21. Saudade+
2. Auro+
7. Allan90 Quick+
15. EspeciallyTheLies+

Done significant stuff that makes them likely town. Also not lynch today
13. farside22+
14. davesaz+
11. Elements+

Not done anything:
10. Alchemist21+
12. Flavor Leaf+
16. 50 Judge Powers+
4. 5G Tower+
5. Jake the Wolfie+* ^
6. Odelschwanck Aristophanes+

Actually done stuff that I think is scummy for the slot, Prime lynch pool:
1. momo+ Creature+
3. Hoctac+
9. No łynch+ Voted+

This game really is easy. If those 6 people can just obvtown right about now, the scum can just concede
What do the symbols by everyone’s name mean?
copied from the playerlist, didnt feel like editing it out
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1943, Vecna wrote:
In post 1858, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww
?

This is the most on point post in the entire game?
I think all these things are extremely null. Being loud, frustrated (or faking frustrating), aggression, laying a "trap" and being confbias are all things she could easily do as scum and she herself has said she's loud and aggressive as scum. Although NGL, I kinda get a gut ping that this is TMI from Tchill.

But also the whole "scum wouldn't do this" thing doesn't make a ton of sense to me b/c scum HAVE "done this" Scum bussing/distancing this early has been a thing. IG, you could say "it makes no sense to do so in this setup" or does it make a TON of sense to do so in this townie looking set up? I'm not saying that Mastina is defiantly scum but I'd feel remiss to mention that Mastina has bussed/distanced d1 so I don't think it would be impossible for her to bus/distance from ETL.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1976, Tchill13 wrote:I just find it absurd someone would do that 4/11 votes in... on the 1st major wagon of d1... which almost never goes through anyway
I can understand that but think about it this way, if she's town and nowhere near the lynch why does she do this? She's frustrated? After 4 votes? Stupid gambit theory aside, it seems kinda fake, no?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5G Tower
5G Tower
Townie
5G Tower
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 am

Post by 5G Tower »

I fuck off for a couple of days to mess with some respiratory systems and I feel like I missed a lot...did I?
Hide your old and hide your young.
I have come to infect your lung.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1977, Tchill13 wrote:mastina/creature/suadade id happily lynch.
I'm happy to join any of those wagons. Throw hoctac in there too.
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1883, Saudade wrote:I've nothing to add except for FL is scum until he dares to post
Okay.

Do you plan on pushing your other SRs in the meantime, or no?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Quick »

That play only works once and mastina already did it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I liked Could he make that post as scum, sure. It's exactly why ETL's play is dog poo if she's town.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1939, Vecna wrote:
In post 1804, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1798, Vecna wrote:I really have an extremely strong urge to insult and yell and turn this into a toxic swamp now
No. Just see the logic in what I’m saying and vote me please. I know you think I’m town but you must recognize the high utility in my plan.
no, I really do not see any utility in it whatsoever.

Playing like this is just giving people excuses to vote, and if you think scum are going to come out looking worse than town when you do flip you just dont understand the fundamentals of this game.

Also this is a cult game. We need our day1 lynch to hit scum

So STOP.
I really do think this is a Townie post. Reads as very authentic to me and the reasoning isn't bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She's an unsympathetic hedge that has willingly muddled the waters. I had zero intention of voting ETL previous to her self vote and now I'm like, "if it happens I'm ok with it."

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1951, Vecna wrote:1. momo+ Creature+
I could be wrong here given I have been away for 2 years, but this actually seems like there is more reason to SR this slot because momo didn't want to play this one?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1952, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Voted

Id probably lynch any of my bottom three atm actually, but creature should still be able to redeem that shit
Why are you SRing Voted more than the other two? I get Creature, what about the other one?

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1968, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Creature

Creature and Ari are both likely scum.
Okay, but I don't want to TR you for saying this :lol:

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1970, Hoctac wrote:I have a strong nullread on Alchemist.
You just redeemed yourself with this post.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Auro »

Alch, can you explain the Creature scumread?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1974, davesaz wrote:
In post 1969, Nero Cain wrote:The fact that the ETL wagon is stalled and ppl are voting elsewhere is exactly why scum use ATE even if its some well-intended gambit to force ppl to take a stance and do things or some misguided attempt @ outting scum...the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And honestly, I'm just having a hard time looking past it a bit.
Part of the reason that I questioned mastina on her ETL read was that "not doing anything" is a horrible read on someone with ~200 posts.
Show me something bad from ETL that isn't AtE and I'll be on board. The self vote thing bugs me badly because it would be a good wiggle tactic.
There are better ways for town to remove themselves from an intolerable solution, but rules prohibit going further on that tack.

"Lynch me and you'll have great evidence" wouldn't be totally wrong in a non-cultish game. I would still disapprove but a high information lynch does have value. In a cult game an intentional mislynch gives scum a head start. It is mitigated slightly by the lower odds of hitting scum in the first place, but lynching scum is more important in this game than normal.
I haven't said this before in this game yet, but dave is probably Town (even if he has no idea who I am).

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1977, Tchill13 wrote:mastina/creature/suadade id happily lynch.
the lack of voted and Ari in a conversation about who to lynch d1 seems horrible to me. Of those 3 I only really agree with Creature or maybe Saunde but thats b/c he's annoying and I'm skimming.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1830, davesaz wrote:Re that Quick just pointed out, I thought there was a dangling antecedent in that post. In the sentence "farside thinks it's hollow" <it's> could refer to <farside's own questions> being hollow or it could refer to <Tchill's thinking the questions are fine> being hollow.

I did ask about farside's apparent lack of followup. She asserted that her questions had been answered, and I did find some evidence to back that up.
While I consider that topic answered I'm not sure I can remember what has come since.
I forgot to @Tchill on this. Please clarify which thing you were saying farside thought was hollow in if you haven't already.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dave, I had been pushing on farside early today and one of the reasons was I felt she was just asking a bunch of questions intended to make herself look busy and there was a lack of scumhunting.

Tchill disagreed with me and felt she was scumhunting.

then farside came in and said she understood where I was coming from.

So when tchill said farside "thinks it's hollow" that's what he's referring to-her agreeing with me and disagreeing with tchill.

Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Hoctac »

Everyone who votes ETL will get their very own personal fruit from me during the night.
not yet sentient
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1997, Hoctac wrote:Everyone who votes ETL will get their very own personal fruit from me during the night.
Why would you do that?

Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Hoctac »

As a token of gratitude to any friends willing to help lynch a scom.
not yet sentient

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”