She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1796, acryon wrote:
In post 1791, Titus wrote:
In post 1789, acryon wrote:Doesn't this make it even weirder for scum!GL to point out the soft?
No. Once GL realized the soft, an Allomancer lynch was dead and the N1 nk was sealed. Why wouldn't scum GL point it out to look like he's scum hunting.
Because pointing out a softclaim doesn't look like scumhunting? GL didn't question it or use it for scumhunting--he just highlighted it.
Of course, because GL isn't actually scum hunting. That sort of soft pointing out just looks like it. That's my point. There's no town reason to out a soft. As scum it's please verify so I can shoot the PR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1799, Auro wrote:In the VCs you quoted:

Skitter first vote in 1.1, 1.16.
GuiltyLion first vote in 1.1, 1.23

GL was literally the first vote in equally as much wagons as Skit from the ones you quoted here. Hardly sheepy at all
GL has a bunch of sheep votes in the middle. Also 1.23 is end of day. Second, 1.23 GL is only first because others peeled off. Hardly leading a charge there. Skitter's first vote is on GL in 1.16. Suddenly Skitter is suspect enough to be copped.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1801, Titus wrote:Suddenly Skitter is suspect enough to be copped.
Citation needed.
In post 1301, GuiltyLion wrote:please cop lynch Karnage or Me if this flips green, not Skit
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:34 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1800, Titus wrote:
In post 1789, acryon wrote:Doesn't this make it even weirder for scum!GL to point out the soft?
No. Once GL realized the soft, an Allomancer lynch was dead and the N1 nk was sealed. Why wouldn't scum GL point it out to look like he's scum hunting.
Because pointing out a softclaim doesn't look like scumhunting? GL didn't question it or use it for scumhunting--he just highlighted it.
Of course, because GL isn't actually scum hunting. That sort of soft pointing out just looks like it. That's my point. There's no town reason to out a soft. As scum it's please verify so I can shoot the PR.
Ok except that by pointing to it, town has
confirmation
that he saw it, and we know by the NK that scum saw it. Not sure addressing it directly for the purposes of confirming it for himself is worth putting himself into the scumpool.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1802, Auro wrote:
In post 1801, Titus wrote:Suddenly Skitter is suspect enough to be copped.
Citation needed.
In post 1301, GuiltyLion wrote:please cop lynch Karnage or Me if this flips green, not Skit
End of day wagon, Skitter is off it. I was referring to the collective consensus. Since y'all positioned for the TA.

GL wouldn't want Skitter to be conftown. That's conftown pushing him. Town would want to know if their biggest detractor was town or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1803, acryon wrote:
In post 1800, Titus wrote:
Ok except that by pointing to it, town has
confirmation
that he saw it, and we know by the NK that scum saw it. Not sure addressing it directly for the purposes of confirming it for himself is worth putting himself into the scumpool.
Is he really in the scumpool though? The only two people pushing GL are being return pushed as suspects.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:42 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1805, Titus wrote: Is he really in the scumpool though? The only two people pushing GL are being return pushed as suspects.
Not at the moment, but he couldn't know that yesterday. Anyone that didn't comment on it yesterday gets some level of deniability--GL gets none. I'm just not sure why you would want to be so closely connected to the most pivotal post in the game. Even if you could gain good info as scum there, why raise your profile that high?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1806, acryon wrote:
In post 1805, Titus wrote: Is he really in the scumpool though? The only two people pushing GL are being return pushed as suspects.
Not at the moment, but he couldn't know that yesterday. Anyone that didn't comment on it yesterday gets some level of deniability--GL gets none. I'm just not sure why you would want to be so closely connected to the most pivotal post in the game. Even if you could gain good info as scum there, why raise your profile that high?
Because it confirms or denies the cop, the only major PR in the game. Killing the TA makes the game mountainous which 2 v 7 scum win a lot of the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:54 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1807, Titus wrote:
Because it confirms or denies the cop, the only major PR in the game. Killing the TA makes the game mountainous which 2 v 7 scum win a lot of the time.
That's true, but that wagon was ready to wrap. Allo got an additional vote AFTER the soft, so it's clear not many saw it at the time. If anything, pointing it out stops the wagon.

And is scum!GL really brazen enough to say this:
In post 1193, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
I think the Allo situation resolves itself
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1808, acryon wrote:
In post 1807, Titus wrote:
That's true, but that wagon was ready to wrap. Allo got an additional vote AFTER the soft, so it's clear not many saw it at the time. If anything, pointing it out stops the wagon.

And is scum!GL really brazen enough to say this:
In post 1193, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
I think the Allo situation resolves itself
Pointing out the soft doesn't stop the wagon. You illustrated that. It's Allo's threat of claiming that stops his wagon.

GL is basically saying scum shoot Allomancer if he's the TA. That's pretty common sense and NAI. GL's quote isn't scummy to say Allo is self-resolving because it's true.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

Like GL's play here is pretty caught scum.
Auro's play here is "GL might be scum but Skitter first".

I don't need to make up reasons for those two to be scum.

If I am wrong, the last scum is Eve due to sucking up and leaving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1809, Titus wrote: Pointing out the soft doesn't stop the wagon. You illustrated that. It's Allo's threat of claiming that stops his wagon.
Actually it was me backing off for unrelated reasons (call me thick, but I didn't see the soft) that first curbed the wagon. If GL wasn't sure if Allo was TA or not, why not just stay silent and let him
actually
claim from wagon pressure rather than get involved at all? Why risk your neck?
GL is basically saying scum shoot Allomancer if he's the TA. That's pretty common sense and NAI. GL's quote isn't scummy to say Allo is self-resolving because it's true.
Ok except people weren't talking about him being the TA. I know you're just jumping into the game now and seeing things in hindsight, but it was certainly
not
some generally accepted thought that he had claimed TA. Multiple people (including myself at points) were still pushing for an Allo lynch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1811, acryon wrote:
In post 1809, Titus wrote: Pointing out the soft doesn't stop the wagon. You illustrated that. It's Allo's threat of claiming that stops his wagon.
Actually it was me backing off for unrelated reasons (call me thick, but I didn't see the soft) that first curbed the wagon. If GL wasn't sure if Allo was TA or not, why not just stay silent and let him
actually
claim from wagon pressure rather than get involved at all? Why risk your neck?
Ok except people weren't talking about him being the TA. I know you're just jumping into the game now and seeing things in hindsight, but it was certainly
not
some generally accepted thought that he had claimed TA. Multiple people (including myself at points) were still pushing for an Allo lynch.
The soft was so blatant to GL it might as well have been a claim.

You pushed after the soft is irrellevant. Scum knew it wasn't going through. Just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it wasn't there.

I feel so frustrated with everyone. I feel like this is a pride thing. Town collectively at this point has wagoned wrong twice (Allo and Nom) and threatened three more times wrong (Carnage/AH, me, Skitter). What is it going to take to get people to listen rather than be stuck in stubborn pride?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

If your best post for GL scum hunting is showing him PR hunting, maybe take a step back and realize he's scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:17 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1812, Titus wrote: The soft was so blatant to GL it might as well have been a claim.
Thank you for giving me the inner thoughts of GL. I think if he was really
that
confident in it, he would've pushed a bit harder against Allo suspicion as either alignment.
In post 1812, Titus wrote:You pushed after the soft is irrellevant. Scum knew it wasn't going through. Just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it wasn't there.
Thank you for giving me the inner thoughts of scum. As others have pointed out,
multiple
people continued to vote/push Allo at various points in the day after the soft. So you can waltz in here with full information of a day and talk about how obvious it was, but that's pretty easy for you to say, isn't it?
In post 1812, Titus wrote:I feel so frustrated with everyone. I feel like this is a pride thing. Town collectively at this point has wagoned wrong twice (Allo and Nom) and threatened three more times wrong (Carnage/AH, me, Skitter). What is it going to take to get people to listen rather than be stuck in stubborn pride?
It must be really tough being omniscient. Doesn't sound like much fun.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1814, acryon wrote:It must be really tough being omniscient. Doesn't sound like much fun.
The sass isn't fun. It would be fun if I felt like there was an actual conversation but instead I feel like it's let's shoot Titus down so we can get back to mislynching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:34 am

Post by acryon »

Well here's the problem Titus: there are only two people in this game that have perfect information. So if you're actually town, you may want to stop acting like you're one of them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1816, acryon wrote:Well here's the problem Titus: there are only two people in this game that have perfect information. So if you're actually town, you may want to stop acting like you're one of them.
I did put a suggestion in case I was wrong, but you guys are acting like you have information which says GL is innocent and refusing to even consider he was scum.

I did look at the votes assuming I was wrong too. No one engaged that either. It was just objections to my methods because y'all knew better and "leashed scum".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:46 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1816, acryon wrote:Well here's the problem Titus: there are only two people in this game that have perfect information. So if you're actually town, you may want to stop acting like you're one of them.
I did put a suggestion in case I was wrong, but you guys are acting like you have information which says GL is innocent and refusing to even consider he was scum.

I did look at the votes assuming I was wrong too. No one engaged that either. It was just objections to my methods because y'all knew better and "leashed scum".
I mean I can't speak for others, but I just disagree with your reasoning.

It's certainly possible I'm wrong too, but I just don't think VCA is even close to the best way to try and analyze that day 1 given the dynamics at play. So IMO, it is fundamentally flawed.

GL is not conftown to me. But I also think you might be scum, so that certainly makes me less likely to get on board with what you have to offer, especially if I fundamentally disagree with it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1818, acryon wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:

I mean I can't speak for others, but I just disagree with your reasoning.

It's certainly possible I'm wrong too, but I just don't think VCA is even close to the best way to try and analyze that day 1 given the dynamics at play. So IMO, it is fundamentally flawed.

GL is not conftown to me. But I also think you might be scum, so that certainly makes me less likely to get on board with what you have to offer, especially if I fundamentally disagree with it.
It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1819, Titus wrote:It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
I definitely don't think that I am better than you. I also don't necessarily believe the VC game leashed scum; I just think the way the day went
significantly
impacted when and where people were voting enough that helpful VCA is going to be impossible.

I shouldn't let my heart win here, but I think I'm going to for now. I need to go back to the drawing board.

UNVOTE:
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:11 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1760, BBmolla wrote:Doubling down on "I've suspected Auro all along" and then linking times you disagreed with Auro aint great though GL I gotta tell ya
I mean, it's perfectly possible that he had those suspicions and never was really obvious about them. Since he said "low-key" that's kind of what it implies.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:14 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1783, Auro wrote:@GuiltyLion You should focus a little on building consensus about 1/0 with Skitter, tbh
And vice versa, actually. Why do you think this is out of skitter's scumrange?

-Smart
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1821, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1760, BBmolla wrote:Doubling down on "I've suspected Auro all along" and then linking times you disagreed with Auro aint great though GL I gotta tell ya
I mean, it's perfectly possible that he had those suspicions and never was really obvious about them. Since he said "low-key" that's kind of what it implies.

-Smart
Yes but I do agree that's not a great look. Doesn't feel very townie to proactively provide justification like that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1821, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:

-Smart
Or GL and Auro are distancing and it's theatre.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”