pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:37 am

Post by pisskop »

do I sheep you, or are you stating your intention to sheep?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2816, VaultDweller wrote:Can anyone, preferably the naked votes, tell me why davesaz is scummy?
A lot of people are townie and he is hard null, which makes him more likely scum. I also like who I'm voting with.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2824, Vecna wrote:Morning Tweet, GuiltyLion, Albert B. Rampage, Blake Belladonna, Battle Mage, VaultDweller, Vecna are all town

Leaving:
BBmolla,
davesaz
Bingle
GeorgeBailey
Drixx
Pisskop
Gamma Emerald

I cant even remember which the cop inno's are at this point

But it should mean the odds of hitting scum in what remains oughta be 75% easily
Far side: dead.

Ge: town.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2828, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2816, VaultDweller wrote:Can anyone, preferably the naked votes, tell me why davesaz is scummy?
A lot of people are townie and he is hard null, which makes him more likely scum. I also like who I'm voting with.
Additionally, he’s a member of my hood which has a flipped cop, a cop claim that can only target in hood, an innocent by cop and an innocent by friendly neighbor adjacent role. Assuming my role isn’t a red herring for town, there should be at least one non jigsaw scum in the hood. The other options in that hood are me EC and drixx.

I also don’t like that he’s been very mechanics lite in a mechanics heavy game when he’s a self professed mechanically oriented player.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2830, Bingle wrote:
In post 2828, Eddie Cane wrote:
Additionally, he’s a member of my hood which has a flipped cop, a cop claim that can only target in hood, an innocent by cop and an innocent by friendly neighbor adjacent role. Assuming my role isn’t a red herring for town, there should be at least one non jigsaw scum in the hood. The other options in that hood are me EC and drixx.

I also don’t like that he’s been very mechanics lite in a mechanics heavy game when he’s a self professed mechanically oriented player.
it's a mechanics heavy game? Can you try telling that to...ok pretty much everybody? :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2791, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2789, Battle Mage wrote:I should add that, despite the fact I apparently have no credibility and am just getting buried by everyone... 112 pages into the game, I'm the only individual who has actually successfully identified and lynched scum (based on the most rudimentary scumhunting). So if my cases have been "wildly speculative", I can't imagine what folk like Drixx and MorningTweet have been smoking. :lol:

But please, continue to ridicule me, and pat yourselves on the back for your excellent results so far...
You're also the only person that lead an unquestioned mislynch on xtoxm day 2. You lost all of your credibility.
Hey, nobody's perfect! 1/2 is not bad and would have been 2/3 by now if we'd got you over the line. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2797, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1106, Battle Mage wrote:
Almost50 is TOWN - meta
Drixx is TOWN - open post reveal of hood, and subsequent near-obsession with hood, as well as general inquisitive tone reads strongly town.
Blake Belladonna is PROBABLY TOWN - meta
Gamma Emerald is TOWN LEAN - marginal, but townie vibes from ISO so far.

Remaining suspects:

Pine*
momo*
Morning Tweet
Elsa Jay
VaultDweller
Vecna
Hectic
iDanyboy
GeorgeBailey
davesaz
farside22
BBmolla
GuiltyLion
pisskop
Albert B. Rampage
xtoxm
He's had the Drixx town read since here, with their only interaction before being Drixx pushing him (idk the details didnt read this part of the game), and Drixx had the worst popin during BM vs ABR. I want him to explain why he has it maintained the whole game.

On the BM note I also had a few other things to push him on but it's been radio silence.
I think we should get things straight at the outset - if you've got things to "push me on" you're barking up the wrong tree, as I'm not a suspect. I don't think there's any scenario in which I'm a viable lynch today, given my play and attitude so far, the fact I led a scumlynch on Day 1 from nowhere, the fact I got targeted by scum Night 1, and the fact that my 4 person hood has already flipped 1 scum (which everyone else seems to think makes me town - although I disagree completely with the logic!). Am I confirmed town? No, but I'm pretty much the towniest town you can get without being actually confirmed. Do I massively care if I do get lynched for some reason? Not really, as long as when I flip town, people actually smell the coffee and lynch ABR-scum.

You can ask me questions and I'll tell you the facts, but if you think you're interrogating me or some crap, you're fooling yourself and I won't entertain it. :lol:

On Drixx, I've consistently had the sense from him in the first 80 pages or something that he was town, and nothing since has really stood out to me, although I can be corrected on that! I don't think I can agree with, or see tremendous value in, a lot of what he says, but being wrong doesn't make you scum (it just makes you an easy cheap mislynch, which is something I'm keen to avoid). Could he be scum? Possibly yeah, but he'd be pretty low on my list for all the reasons stated.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2770, GuiltyLion wrote:Eddie if you feel strongly that Ank slot is town or at least the wrong lynch today, I can defer to you on that since tbh your assessment of her meta/playstyle feels more nuanced and built off a lot more experience than I have with her. I think I'm just struggling to see a lot of clear scum candidates here if Bingle claim is legit. I definitely do not want ABR today, but trying to hit right between Bingle/Drixx/Blake feels like a crapshoot especially since two of the players can't really justify or explain their predecessors play.

What do you think of Bingle discreding MT as a universal townread? Is that scum just trying to have a nice 'against the grain' fake read to try to sound original or is that likely to be genuine?
MT is not even close to a universal townread. The only reason anyone would think MT is town is because she is in a hood which probably doesn't have any scum (which to me, counts for something). In terms of play, she has been as scummy as anybody still living with the exception of ABR.

For the same reason, lynching Firebringer is a really weak play which I couldn't justify.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2790, Eddie Cane wrote:Do you intend to respond to me?
In post 2793, Eddie Cane wrote:It is so frustrating to have no player willing to engage live, cant call people scummy dodging it if everyone does....
In post 2795, Eddie Cane wrote:BM's town read of Drixx, which seems like nonsense, is my current flavor.
In post 2799, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not pushing Drixx with that post, though I dont see how pushing Drixx would be unwise.
This is what is eating you up inside? Me thinking Drixx was town, 30 something pages ago? :giggle:

I mean, I'm flattered you care so much about my reads. Although it does beg the question why you aren't hardcore pushing ABR or somebody I think might be scum?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2818, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop voting Dave. Bingle or Firebringer are far better lynches.
No they aren't.
VOTE: GuiltyLion
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2836, Ircher wrote:
In post 2818, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop voting Dave. Bingle or Firebringer are far better lynches.
No they aren't.
VOTE: GuiltyLion
VOTE: guiltylion

Never let it be said that I can't compromise.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Here's my case on Dave - what pushing/scumhunting has he done, at any point in this game?

I tried to call him out on this D1 and got shot down by A50 because "that's just how Dave plays", and I let that stand for a while, but now it's mid/late Day 3 and I literally have no idea how Dave reads the game. I try to remember what his reads are and there's nothing there. I can't think of the last time he expressed a serious scumread or tried to influence the thread toward or away from lynching one player or another.

Why am I supposed to conclude that is town? I look at his ISO and it's just him jumping in with snipes about random mechanics issues or commenting on things in a very noncommittal fashion. Why should anybody think Dave is a town player trying to generate information or content based on what he's done so far? The last time he even threw down a vote was on Hectic in .
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2834, Battle Mage wrote:In terms of play, she has been as scummy as anybody still living with the exception of ABR.
... which game are you reading, lmao

please explain what MT has done that is scum-indicative
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I mean, seriously, we're 114 pages deep, and we still don't know what the lion is guilty of....

traditional scumhunting here...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also, me becoming a sudden counter wagon to Dave is interesting and makes me feel more confident that Dave is scum
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2839, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2834, Battle Mage wrote:In terms of play, she has been as scummy as anybody still living with the exception of ABR.
... which game are you reading, lmao

please explain what MT has done that is scum-indicative
saying "please explain" when you know I've already explained, at length, over the course of numerous posts, is lame. You're better than that. You're probably the smartest dude in this game. The post above isn't the best illustration of it, and targeting me just because I'm voting for you is pretty cheap.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1264, davesaz wrote:I like the case on momo, but also place a high value on the power of competing wagons. Seeing Hectic struggle to find the case, which was very plainly stated by GL and by at least one person voting him, is entertaining at a minimum. It illustrates that he isn't truly reading and/or doesn't want to acknowledge it, and I think town would want to do both along with explicitly refuting it. I'll stay here but for the purposes of gauging wagon viability consider me willing to switch when needed.
and again, let's not forget that this is the reasoning why Dave decided not to vote Momo
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2842, Battle Mage wrote:saying "please explain" when you know I've already explained, at length, over the course of numerous posts, is lame. You're better than that. You're probably the smartest dude in this game. The post above isn't the best illustration of it, and targeting me just because I'm voting for you is pretty cheap.
quote the posts then if you've already explained it, because I don't remember you ever making a good case for scum!MT
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2841, GuiltyLion wrote:also, me becoming a sudden counter wagon to Dave is interesting and makes me feel more confident that Dave is scum
I'm just desperate to lynch someone who actually has a decent chance of being scum today, and gives us a foundation to work with tomorrow.

Depending on how I play tonight, I might re-read at some stage soon.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

why me instead of Dave

I think in the most neutral objective sense, you should agree he is more likely to be scum than I am
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2844, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2842, Battle Mage wrote:saying "please explain" when you know I've already explained, at length, over the course of numerous posts, is lame. You're better than that. You're probably the smartest dude in this game. The post above isn't the best illustration of it, and targeting me just because I'm voting for you is pretty cheap.
quote the posts then if you've already explained it, because I don't remember you ever making a good case for scum!MT
It's not my job to go back and quote my own posts for you, it's your job to read them, as you are very capable of doing.

And I never made a case for "scum!MT" as such - as I clearly said in my post which you originally responded to, I said MT's play has been exceptionally scummy, but I don't think she's scum because I don't think the FBI hood has scum in it. I can't imagine how anyone else who is actually reading the game could come to the conclusion MT is town... :eek:

If my mechanic solve turns out to be completely wrong, I expect MT to be a pretty high priority lynch, but we're a little ways off that.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay well now i'm feeling better about voting dave
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2846, GuiltyLion wrote:why me instead of Dave

I think in the most neutral objective sense, you should agree he is more likely to be scum than I am
it's not a personal reflection on you at all fella! :D You've played great here, and I'm certainly not planning to go and make some elaborate case against you, because that sort of thing ain't gonna fly in this game anyway. But I think you might be scum, and that's all there is to it. :cop:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”