Newbie 2004: Trash Panada Hour. Redux! GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:45 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@ironcat:

I think it’s interesting that iirc multiple people have called me as part of the scumteam but I don’t think any of them are voting me, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s scum in that group. If you’re still only scumreading me for things that other people have done, your read is really stale and doesn’t show genuine progression or attempt to solve the game, because the lack of votes yet proliferation of scumreads on me should be suspicious to you if you’re town. Seems like you’ve basically decided on your scumreads and are making the evidence to fit the read.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

It probably means something that the wagons have stagnated, I don’t yet know what though. Also reminder to self to look at who is scumreading me and where they’re voting.

Have a very busy day at work, so likely won’t be able to get back and reread for a while.
iamironcat
iamironcat
Townie
iamironcat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:34 am

Post by iamironcat »

@lilith
I should had mentioned this earlier but the suspicion on you had grown.
I briefly described this in #
Apart from what I've mentioned above, I think there are a few here that suspect you but why are you mostly highlighting my suspicion?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Votecount 1.07
Iamironcat (2)
- Freddiethelady, Formerfish
Formerfish (1)
- iamironcat
CopyKat (3)
- Brassherald, votato, lilith2013,

Not Voting (2) -
CopyKat feathers, gibus,

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-05-20 11:05:00)

Prodding Freddiethelady
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:43 am

Post by votato »

Fish you think im too sure of my copykat read? What makes you say that I'm sure?
Freddiethelady
Freddiethelady
Goon
Freddiethelady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Freddiethelady »

Sorry for my absence. I will catch up shortly
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 254, votato wrote:Well you're scum, why not start there?
In post 276, votato wrote:and i still think copykat is scum
In post 295, votato wrote:VOTE: copykat. i agree with brass. its mostly gut, but copykat seems pretty opportunistic hopping on the major wagon, putting it to L-1 without saying anything. I also see nothing in copykats case about scumslippng. Not a strong case against copykat, ill concede, but worth pressuring. I still dont like ironcat, but that might just be due to language barrier.
In post 307, votato wrote:scum
In post 316, votato wrote:town: gibus, feathers, votato
likely town: brass, freddie, formerfish
null: lilith
possible scum: iamironcat
scum:copykat

its very unlikely that the felines are the scumpair and that i've solved this early, but as a dog person it would bring me great pleasure. i would totally buy brass distancing or bussing here.
In post 336, votato wrote:VOTE: copykat
you missed that one at least.
In post 504, votato wrote:Fish you think im too sure of my copykat read? What makes you say that I'm sure?
No reason...
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

I can think of one thing you might be doing. It'll be interesting talking to you later about it.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:52 am

Post by votato »

I think 295 best represents my thoughts
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
CopyKat
CopyKat
Goon
CopyKat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:58 am

Post by CopyKat »

@votato, is there a reason you seem to be ignoring my posts where I've addressed your points in 295?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:01 am

Post by votato »

You've addressed some posts I've made, but never 295
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:02 am

Post by votato »

except the language barrier thing. And that wasn't even about you
CopyKat
CopyKat
Goon
CopyKat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:26 am

Post by CopyKat »

In post 510, votato wrote:You've addressed some posts I've made, but never 295
do you only read my posts if I address/quote you specifically?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:30 am

Post by votato »

In post 512, CopyKat wrote:
In post 510, votato wrote:You've addressed some posts I've made, but never 295
do you only read my posts if I address/quote you specifically?
i read through the entire ISO. you stated some reasons but thats different than explaining a thought process. its gonna take more to convince me, but maybe you can just convince me going forward by being more towny.
CopyKat
CopyKat
Goon
CopyKat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by CopyKat »

In post 513, votato wrote:i read through the entire ISO. you stated some reasons but thats different than explaining a thought process. its gonna take more to convince me, but maybe you can just convince me going forward by being more towny.
VOTE: votato

This is trash. If you'd read through my ISO you'd see where I called out gibus for what I thought was a scum slip, talked to him about to clarify what he meant, and once I did I unvoted. What else could you be looking for regarding my "thought process"?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:43 am

Post by votato »

In post 295, votato wrote:VOTE: copykat. i agree with brass. its mostly gut, but copykat seems pretty opportunistic hopping on the major wagon, putting it to L-1 without saying anything. I also see nothing in copykats case about scumslippng. Not a strong case against copykat, ill concede, but worth pressuring. I still dont like ironcat, but that might just be due to language barrier.
the reason i voted you is not because you pressured gibus or unvoted. its because you didnt state reasoning for your vote which made it seem very opportunistic. and then i didnt like your ex post reasoning for the vote. you liking gibus' answer seems like you're just backtracking after getting called out. from the beginning it was clearly not a scumslip.

maybe you honestly just saw something that wasnt there, which is why im saying just go on playing and maybe youll do something to convince me you arent scum. your narrative around your voting patterns seems less likely to me than the alternative that i present. you havent addressed my thinking at all. your narrative is parallel and mutually exclusive, but you havent explained why i should reject my narrative and accept yours.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 502, iamironcat wrote:@lilith
I should had mentioned this earlier but the suspicion on you had grown.
I briefly described this in #
Apart from what I've mentioned above, I think there are a few here that suspect you but why are you mostly highlighting my suspicion?
Because you keeeeep talking about me
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 515, votato wrote:
the reason i voted you is not because you pressured gibus or unvoted. its because you didnt state reasoning for your vote which made it seem very opportunistic. and then i didnt like your ex post reasoning for the vote. you liking gibus' answer seems like you're just backtracking after getting called out. from the beginning it was clearly not a scumslip.

maybe you honestly just saw something that wasnt there, which is why im saying just go on playing and maybe youll do something to convince me you arent scum. your narrative around your voting patterns seems less likely to me than the alternative that i present. you havent addressed my thinking at all. your narrative is parallel and mutually exclusive, but you havent explained why i should reject my narrative and accept yours.
just skimming but I think I agree with all of this. Based on the timing of copykat’s vote and unvote, the “scumslip” and “oh i realized it wasn’t a scumslip nvm jk” reads as a contrived way to get on the wagon quickly and then hop off it quickly
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:52 am

Post by votato »

lilith could you link me to some of your town games?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I don’t have any completed towngames in the past 4 years. Do you want some of my towngames from when I played before?
CopyKat
CopyKat
Goon
CopyKat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:59 am

Post by CopyKat »

In post 515, votato wrote: the reason i voted you is not because you pressured gibus or unvoted. its because you didnt state reasoning for your vote which made it seem very opportunistic. and then i didnt like your ex post reasoning for the vote. you liking gibus' answer seems like you're just backtracking after getting called out. from the beginning it was clearly not a scumslip.
lol this is a joke, right? I absolutely did give a reason and explained why I thought it was a scum slip in the exact post that I voted in.
:facepalm:
CopyKat
CopyKat
Goon
CopyKat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:02 am

Post by CopyKat »

ok. both votato and lillith say we are better of lynching town than scum day one. I offer myself up to be mislynched. it would be preferable to repeatedly banging my head against the wall.
iamironcat
iamironcat
Townie
iamironcat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:14 am

Post by iamironcat »

In post 516, lilith2013 wrote: Because you keeeeep talking about me
I see you're as vain as fish.

Anyhow, I'm going to do something he hates and post a wall of text of analysis. Coming right up!
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:15 am

Post by votato »

In post 519, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t have any completed towngames in the past 4 years. Do you want some of my towngames from when I played before?
sure. i guess you just dont roll town since returning?

copy: thats not a good attitude. in this game, people are gonna suspect you and vote you. most of the time theyll be wrong to do so. but giving up doesnt solve anything.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:16 am

Post by lilith2013 »

You keep saying you scumread me and you don’t offer any reasons related to actual content that I have posted. You don’t ask me questions about my thoughts or try to engage - it feels like you’re trying to keep your distance and not directly interact with me even though I’m one of your strongest scumreads. Town strongly scumreading someone wouldn’t do that.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”