Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

"Mr. Pink.. may you go get me a bandage for my ear? It's hemmoraging more blood than shiki's body."

Jake turned to the ear slasher.

"So you are voting me because I'm loyal to our cause? That sounds quite strange."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Ame rolled scum
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ame »

No. Listen pops. Listen. Ok. Look.

Listen: town Ame = bad reads. scum Ame = slightly better reads. This isn't scum ame. I wouldn't put myself out there for no reason. That kill was obviously meant to frame me. Look, you're whole theory is that I'm scum with Jake. We lynch Jake to disprove the theory. Then we lynch Ico who is scum.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ame »

your
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Ame »

Jake you aren't contributing so we have to lynch you. This is the only way we win. I've seen all possible futures. The RCE sacrifice was the only way. From there there was a 70% probability Conspire would flip town. Then I was going to come into today with a reversed read on Shiki and we were going to lynch Jake. Followed by Ico. Unfortunately, we are now in the position where Conspire could be scum. But still, this is the path forward because Ico is scum.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 726, Isis wrote:Ame rolled scum
Cool story. How about put your money where your mouth is.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Ame »

Listen pops I would never compliment you if I were scum. I avoid expressing admiration when I'm scum because I don't want people to think I'm manipulating them. Look at my last scum game, Hungarian 2. I was very cold because I really like Shiki and Farkran but I felt bad manipulating them so I kept a distance. I love you pops. I wouldn't use that to manipulate you.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 551, shiki wrote:
In post 549, Ame wrote:We require a Great Uniter.
i suggest mr pink.

[BLA]

VOTE: ame
VOTE: isis
Let me put it this way, the cops know I'm hot on their trail and are fucking afraid of me. They knew that putting the hit on me would be an amateur move and tried to be more sneaky. The problem is that I'm a fucking professional and know exactly what's up. Killing Shiki was a low blow.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Ame »

Why is Mr Pink always putting Ico in his votes? It's because they are scum together. Me and you are just the mask.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Ame »

See. It's obvious it was meant to frame us. We have to stick together. Conspire will town read me. With you, we can win this. We just need to get Jake out of the way so we'll have the numerical advantage and can lynch Ico.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Conspire »

I think Ame's town for the last couple of pages? It's an entirely tonal/emotional read; I don't think Ame would use this kind of emotional manipulation and resort to saying stuff like this if she was scum:
In post 731, Ame wrote:Listen pops I would never compliment you if I were scum. I avoid expressing admiration when I'm scum because I don't want people to think I'm manipulating them. Look at my last scum game, Hungarian 2. I was very cold because I really like Shiki and Farkran but I felt bad manipulating them so I kept a distance. I love you pops. I wouldn't use that to manipulate you.
She doesn't strike me as the sort of person to use AtE like that as scum. Overnight, Cosmic & Esper thought it was probably Ame + Jake, but now Jake + Ico/Pink? Isis is probably still town.

@Ame; where does this confidence of Jake flipping town come from? I struggle to see him flipping town.

~Eevees
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Conspire is very cognizant this pops person exists even though the Kanna and Hectic people don't
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Isis »

I think we have to lynch Jake for this type of play over the course of the game

and then he flips town because people play bad/not at all X% of the time

and there's just no way it's not Ame
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Ame was pretty clinical as scum in purg
being aware of the tendency removes its townspew effect though.
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Conspire »

Jake is probably scum for this:
In post 705, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Jake, in a moment of self-preservation, threw out three daggers, all with the word "vote" on them. They stuck to the table, next to three people.

VOTE: RCEnigma
VOTE: Isis
VOTE: Ame

"You wanted me to vote RCE and Isis, yes? Here they are."
It's a last ditch "put 3 people on L-1 as a last act of survivalalism". Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.

@Jake; what are your individual reads on those 3?

VOTE: Jake

~Eevees
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 736, Isis wrote:Conspire is very cognizant this pops person exists even though the Kanna and Hectic people don't
Who's pops?

~Celestial
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 738, Isis wrote:Ame was pretty clinical as scum in purg
being aware of the tendency removes its townspew effect though.
You think her play here is similar to that game? I thought she was very methodical and less emotional there from what I saw.

~Celestial
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Isis »

no, her play is different, clinical is very emotionless. Here she is soulful

being aware of the difference waters down how much I can count it, but it is town indicative.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: jake
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 735, Conspire wrote:@Ame; where does this confidence of Jake flipping town come from? I struggle to see him flipping town.
The same place my confidence on RCE flipping scum came from: the Dunning-Kruger effect. I just struggle to see scum not efforting at all. But I suppose that could be a bias.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Ame »

Conspire, that town read on me from my AtE seems way too MI. Especially if you thought I was scum overnight. Could it perhaps be that you have chosen to read me as so because I am so willingly aligning myself with you? This is rhetorical. Your reasoning for scum reading Jake also seems quite superficial. And your reasoning for excluding Isis and Ame as partners with him seems quite forced and unreasonable:
In post 739, Conspire wrote:Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Isis »

I got excited I thought ame did a towntell prism taught me about myself when we were hydrating but when I meta'ed Ame's scumgame it doesn't seem to apply for her. Too bad.
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Ame »

What is the town tell?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Isis »

posting some kind of follow up a few minutes later without intervening events. Prism says I do it a lot as town, but don't really do it as scum, until I started doing it more intentionally cause he told me that
Ame!scum seems to ask lots of people question right after posting something often enough though, looking through purgatory
I think the tell is fundamentally based on how scum!me brings every single post to the thread as required writing so once my obligation seems fulfilled it's like why would I post more?
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Conspire »

Jake isn't just scum for that, but that's the scummiest thing he's done. You say you can't see Jake being scum because you can't see scum not efforting at all, but can you see town being so afraid to give out reads and take stances? At first, I thought his lack of reads over making something up might've been town-indicative earlier on, but he's banked on it and continued to not do so for the rest of the game.

I think he's actually just avoiding putting himself out there with reads.

~Celestial

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”