Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2852, mastina wrote:
In post 2710, Auro wrote:VOTE: TSE
Sheep me
TSE is Vecna, so the slot is town, so no.
In post 2735, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2729, Hoctac wrote:
In post 2725, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2713, Hoctac wrote:Why is no one at L-1 yet? Everyone on the ETL wagon is conftown.
How even do you figure!? XD
I have a wagon-cop-check. The ETL wagon returned and innocent.
Because
that
doesn't sound OP at all :roll:
Also, Godfathers and the like exist. Js.
Btw was already planning on voting Ari but posts like this just cement it:
VOTE: Aristophanes.
In post 2795, Tchill13 wrote:maybe i was lucky...
or maybe im playing at such a high level mastina and nero cant even comprehend. :P
So, uh.
Tchill.

I hate to be the type to suggest, "scum scumslipping a post in-thread that was meant for the scum PT", but uh.
Care to offer me an explanation for why this post wouldn't be that?
Hey mastina,

So like, why does a post like that make me even more likely to be scum in your eyes?
I promise you I will read whatever essay you have on it, because I would love to find the fault in it in order to determine if you are coming from an incorrect perspective or from a scum perspective.

Thanks friend! :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Voted »

Infected know they are infected.
"Our sample of the population showed that the mental well-being before the pandemic was much greater than during the rampage of covid-19," - Dr. Elisabetta Micelli
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Mastina might be scum for thinking Ari is scum.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Actually, her shameless self-meta was towny.

I'm gonna be mad if most of the scum are in the lurker/memeslots which I refuse to vote.
not yet sentient
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2972, Nero Cain wrote:y is tchill town?
Tchill isn’t avoiding the game like I think he would as scum.

What are your reads right now?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2978, Hoctac wrote:Actually, her shameless self-meta was towny.

I'm gonna be mad if most of the scum are in the lurker/memeslots which I refuse to vote.
Why do you refuse to vote those slots?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2979, Alchemist21 wrote:What are your reads right now?
iso me and look at like my last 2 or 3 posts
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2921, Nero Cain wrote:13. gobbledygook
16. 50 Judge Powers
17. mastina
20. Tchill13

as of right now this is kind where I wanna go today.

Wasn't in love with Masina's reaction to getting scum read and the "as promised" seems slimey to me.

tchil's hard town read of ETL doesn't make a ton of sense to me. I've played with tchill a ton and it feels like ETL
ate
ing is something that he normally questions.

Wasn't in love with farside's content and gobble has been kinda a lurksack.

50's main contributing being mechanics seems scummy. If Dave does flip scum his light defense of a50 could be buddy play

but so could quicks....

but Quick is also bad enough to be scummy without being scum. Kinda wanna pl him though...
Strongly disagree with the Mastina read as well. I could see Gobbledy or 50 as scum though.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by davesaz »

Numbered lists are a pain in the ass to work with. I guess I'll leave the numbers.
I'm just going to spew what my running take is without trying to go back and research.

1. Creature - meta says scum, can't remember a single useful post
2. Auro - occasional townish behavior but I've seen that recently where he flipped scum. null and not a priority
3. Hoctac - can't remember anything that is explicitly useful to town
4. 5G Tower - scum tinted hammer, yet another slot with no explicitly town behavior
5. Jake the Wolfie - only on number 5 and this is the 4th slot with no useful posts
6. Aristophanes - fits in the category with Auro where there are some townish things but I'd be hard pressed to remember a stance from him
7. Quick - all over the fucking place, probably town because scum would have to be more careful, but without coherent progression it doesn't help me solve much
8. TrueSoulEnergy - don't remember who this replaced, maybe this will be a game where he's trustworthy but will need to see it
9. Voted - has said a few things
10. Alchemist21 - another in the Auro/Ari category where occasionally a post will look vaguely town but darned if I can remember them
11. Nahdia - catch up looked town motivated, don't know who she replaced so will require a review
12. Flavor Leaf - I'm getting a strong "buried in RL stuff" vibe. Lacks any purpose which could mean town given that he tends to actively drive chaos when scum
13. gobbledygook - replaced who? Has he posted?
14. davesaz - I'm town and I'm going to trigger a bunch of people by not removing myself from the list.
16. 50 Judge Powers - feels town by meta. I feel confident I'd recognize scum 50
17. mastina - Seriously gets on my nerves but the style / read clash probably means she's town
18. Miss Lynch - Feels scummy but I think it's probably a playstyle driven thought
19. Nero Cain - Seems town but seems very wrong in his reads, or at least selected ones
20. Tchill13 - Strongest TR, though I'm susceptible to the same agreement bias that I was so kind to point out earlier
21. Saudade - Feels antitown as fuck but I believe I have a major playstyle clash with him. So it's more of a null than scum thing

I would not be the slightest bit surprised if at least 2 scum are in the A's plus the lurkers.
{Auro, Alchemist, Aristophanes, 5G, Creature, Hoctac, Jake, gobbledygook} are the slots I most want to sort.
The A's probably have enough content but require me to do work to sort. Auro is least likely in that list but most dangerous.
The lurkers need to post
useful stuff
or perish. That means taking stances on reads and backing those stances up with evidence.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this seems like way more effort then Dave has ever put into a game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by davesaz »

It's a sad situation when more than half the game is actively refusing to be useful.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Dave

There's a lot of fence-sitting and wishy-washy language. A reads list from Dave seems v unusual as well. Town Dave just seems to plod along.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh right

VOTE: davesaz

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 2983, davesaz wrote:Numbered lists are a pain in the ass to work with. I guess I'll leave the numbers.
I'm just going to spew what my running take is without trying to go back and research.

1. Creature - meta says scum, can't remember a single useful post
2. Auro - occasional townish behavior but I've seen that recently where he flipped scum. null and not a priority
3. Hoctac - can't remember anything that is explicitly useful to town
4. 5G Tower - scum tinted hammer, yet another slot with no explicitly town behavior
5. Jake the Wolfie - only on number 5 and this is the 4th slot with no useful posts
6. Aristophanes - fits in the category with Auro where there are some townish things but I'd be hard pressed to remember a stance from him
7. Quick - all over the fucking place, probably town because scum would have to be more careful, but without coherent progression it doesn't help me solve much
8. TrueSoulEnergy - don't remember who this replaced, maybe this will be a game where he's trustworthy but will need to see it
9. Voted - has said a few things
10. Alchemist21 - another in the Auro/Ari category where occasionally a post will look vaguely town but darned if I can remember them
11. Nahdia - catch up looked town motivated, don't know who she replaced so will require a review
12. Flavor Leaf - I'm getting a strong "buried in RL stuff" vibe. Lacks any purpose which could mean town given that he tends to actively drive chaos when scum
13. gobbledygook - replaced who? Has he posted?
14. davesaz - I'm town and I'm going to trigger a bunch of people by not removing myself from the list.
16. 50 Judge Powers - feels town by meta. I feel confident I'd recognize scum 50
17. mastina - Seriously gets on my nerves but the style / read clash probably means she's town
18. Miss Lynch - Feels scummy but I think it's probably a playstyle driven thought
19. Nero Cain - Seems town but seems very wrong in his reads, or at least selected ones
20. Tchill13 - Strongest TR, though I'm susceptible to the same agreement bias that I was so kind to point out earlier
21. Saudade - Feels antitown as fuck but I believe I have a major playstyle clash with him. So it's more of a null than scum thing

I would not be the slightest bit surprised if at least 2 scum are in the A's plus the lurkers.
{Auro, Alchemist, Aristophanes, 5G, Creature, Hoctac, Jake, gobbledygook} are the slots I most want to sort.
The A's probably have enough content but require me to do work to sort. Auro is least likely in that list but most dangerous.
The lurkers need to post
useful stuff
or perish. That means taking stances on reads and backing those stances up with evidence.
Thank you, very helpful.

I know these are surface level observations from you but I will not ask for more detail on all of them.

Please give me your case on Town!Tchill. I would love more in depth thoughts here.

P.S. Still waters run deep. I have always appreciated your patience, dave.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

Quick talks like we've played together. Has to be an alt (or we've played on an alt of his), I checked my topics list and couldn't find anything.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

licketyquickety
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

more Dave votes plox

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Quick »

J/K

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Quick »

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

@nero: here's a link. Don't know why it's so long.
viewtopic.php?t=81703&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? why send me a link and not use your words?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by davesaz »

I figured it was easier to show you you’re wrong than it is to tell you.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2984, Nero Cain wrote:this seems like way more effort then Dave has ever put into a game.
Have you seen him put this kind of effort as scum before?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Auro »

Where art thou o Greatest of All Hens?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 2991, Nero Cain wrote:more Dave votes plox
No. While I found his rather unnecessarily annoyed attitude a bit scummy, I think as scum he'd continue to exhibit and direct play with that attitude exclusively.

Posting a readslist with some progress towards a solve doesn't fit with that. If the intent were to "look towny" he'd probably easily have more solid stances on most of the plist.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”