Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 747, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 740, dsjstr wrote:@Albert Now before I continue I want to understand what was the purpose of your performance with Adorable?
If you mean MorningTweet and not Adorable, since I was death tunneling group 1, people thought I might be the chief conspirator of a 1-1-1 scum partition and trying to win in 1 fell swoop by lynching group 1. MT put group 1 at L-1 for me to hammer so that I could prove I didn't hammer, which would make me instantly win if I were scum with another buddy outside group 1.
Does this make sense dsjstr?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:49 am

Guys, clidd still hasn't adjusted his scum strategy and still wants to mislynch you two, which is funny lol

Listen to my case and vote with me to win.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:49 am

Post by clidd »

You disgust me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:52 am

Post by clidd »

But ok, it's just a game. Give me more time and I'll keep looking at your main post (prepared overnight).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:54 am

Yeah, being this good at mafia comes at a cost. People don't see that. They just talk about the wins, the glory, the solves. They don't see the hard work behind that, the failures that build the confidence, and the haters that swarm about.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 750, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 747, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 740, dsjstr wrote:@Albert Now before I continue I want to understand what was the purpose of your performance with Adorable?
If you mean MorningTweet and not Adorable, since I was death tunneling group 1, people thought I might be the chief conspirator of a 1-1-1 scum partition and trying to win in 1 fell swoop by lynching group 1. MT put group 1 at L-1 for me to hammer so that I could prove I didn't hammer, which would make me instantly win if I were scum with another buddy outside group 1.
Does this make sense dsjstr?
It's much better than, "help me prove I'm town"
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:00 am

Post by clidd »

"So why does Ame change her mind and vote group 1 at the end of the day? Most likely because the final scum said "I got this" and she put her faith in that player's math"

Ame was probably resigned to the group 1 lynch because everyone wanted it, she couldn't influence the lynch.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:14 am

Post by clidd »

"When we look at Raya's post, who is playing a more straightforward mafia game, she's trying to set up group 3 for a lynch as well:"

She was trying to frame me. If you pay attention, many of her interactions about my slot were "I think clidd is town", "that clidd post was towny", "I agree with clidd", etc. At no time did she develop her read about me to justify the exaggerated agreement with my inferences.The fact that Ame was also scum and tunneled early on my slot is strong sign of conspiracy against me.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:35 am

Post by clidd »

"He says it's ignorant to want to lynch group 1 but I'm town. What are the main differences between us?

A) I wanted to lynch group 1 from the start, which Raya and Ame didn't want.
B) I was on the final lynch of group 1, and clidd is not.
C) I wanted to avoid casting suspicion on clidd, so I could break the game in the final day and win. clidd wanted to avoid casting suspicion on me, so that group 3 gets lynched day 1, and that I would side with him on day 2."

A) I find it unusual how easy/fast you concluded that group 3 would be a lynch-bait and that scums should be in group 1. I don't see a hard-bus being so far from your scum-range.

B) It means nothing. It was quite predictable that group 1 would be lynched after the focus left group 2~3.

C) I don't see where Town!Albert would be on my side. If you can explain it to me, I would appreciate it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 6:43 am

Post by clidd »

"We know that clidd heavily buddied me from day 1."

No, we don't. Posts , and do not enter the context of buddy.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 am

Post by clidd »

"We know that clidd was setting up group 3 as the day 2 lynch". "Especially considering that I expressed a scumread on Mohab yesterday and was scumhunting in group 3 without ever publicly suspecting clidd. Clidd has been mirroring this and suspecting Mohab since day 1 as well. All his actions make sense coming into today with his evaluation of me thus far."

My progression over group 3 has absolutely nothing to do with the purpose you are implying. In my view, group 3 had been structured for wifom purposes, precisely because of a possible member of the mafia who was naturally scummy and needed a group that "camouflaged" this to ensure that he was not lynched. Your interpretation of my scumread at Mohab is incompatible with our groups today, no way Scum!clidd could've won with this sequence.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:12 am

OK I don't care about your defense because you're the logical lynch today to avoid insta-losing.

Let's suppose you are town, we get to d3 and it's me, dsj and mohab, you're me, who do you vote then?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:20 am

Post by clidd »

"Finally, I would say that clidd has been acting like he knows too much."

I don't see how a basic deduction () implies that "I know a lot". I'm sure I wasn't the only one to think about it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 am

It's too dangerous to lynch mohab/dsjrt from my perspective. I won't self-vote. My options are extremely limited even if you are telling the truth.

You said I was obvious town before.

So if it's me, mohab, and dsjstr because we mislynch you/me, then what happens next? Who is the last scum and why?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:29 am

Post by clidd »

In post 761, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK I don't care about your defense because you're the logical lynch today to avoid insta-losing.

Let's suppose you are town, we get to d3 and it's me, dsj and mohab, you're me, who do you vote then?
You aren't clear, dude. I would be much more inclined to cooperate if I didn't notice that your big post was made in a premeditated way to FoS me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:35 am

Scum didn't want to lynch group 1, very clearly. All can see that. I MADE that happen. So yeah I'm a hell of a lot more clear than you. On the offchance you are town, I want to know who you think is scum between dsjstr and mohab. Take all the time need, I'm not voting you.

I will not change my mind and vote dsjstr/mohab today and doom this game if it's you.

If you're town, I'll let my ego take the hit and scumhunt on day 3 to find the winning solve.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:37 am

Post by clidd »

In post 763, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's too dangerous to lynch mohab/dsjrt from my perspective. I won't self-vote. My options are extremely limited even if you are telling the truth.

You said I was obvious town before.

So if it's me, mohab, and dsjstr because we mislynch you/me, then what happens next? Who is the last scum and why?
I won't self-vote too. You make the most sense for the way you interpreted all my progression in the game. It seems very biased to be a speculation of a town mentality. But, there are some things that I would like to check before voting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:39 am

Just read my iso, if somebody thinks I'm scum after that then they are crazy.
Spoiler:
In post 72, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What kind of crazy ass distribution is this? This is fucked.
In post 73, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum would just put all 3 in group 1 knowing that nobody will self-lynch, and then sweep the game from there.
In post 75, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 74, Raya36 wrote:I highly doubt scum placed all 3 members in group 1
That's exactly what they should do though.
In post 101, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 86, dsjstr wrote:
In post 62, enomis wrote:
In post 59, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: group 3
You are voting your own group?
I was also thinking of voting for group 3 tbh

Group 1 is too risky and if there is 1 member in group 2 then even without reads it would be a 50/50 we get them the next day.
They probably stuffed group 1 with 2-3 scum.
In post 102, Albert B. Rampage wrote:i wouldn't be surprised if we won outright after 1 lynch lol
In post 106, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: group 1

I think this is the shortcut to victory.
In post 113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 108, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 106, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: group 1

I think this is the shortcut to victory.
Why do you think scum wouldn't put 1 scum in group 1?
I think they are betting on town self preservation and not lynching themselves so they stack the biggest group with scum.
In post 127, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 126, Morning Tweet wrote:Hard disagree on cutting out group 1

I think scum stacked the setup in a way where we cant win a whole lot no matter which group we pick. Most likely 2/0/1 or 2/1/0

Theres not a lot of incentive to pick 3/0/0 over 2/0/1. other than WIFOM
I think they are more incentivized to gamble it all in one group.
In post 128, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Safety in numbers.
In post 131, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 129, Morning Tweet wrote:They could, yeah, but i dont think that's the most likely option. Placing just 2 in group one minimizes the risk and gives them almost the same level of safety

Instead of losing if group one goes down, they get a MYLO. And if theres a lynch outside group one, they lose 0 or 1 scum for 2-3 townies
Yeah 1v4 is manageable. Either way there's 2 scum in group 1 at minimum.
In post 136, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Is it worth spending effort for this game when we can just vote group 1 out and kill 2/3 scum and get rid of a bunch of unknown slots.

Maybe we should just scumhunt among group 2 or 3?
In post 139, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 137, Adorable wrote:I checked the other partition game from 2011 to see how it played out. Scum were spread out one was in group 1, one was in group 2, and another was in group 3. On the vote count there was a message on day 1 saying groups have changed and vote count got reset. A scum player got switched to another group and the group that got lynched on day 1 were all town. I wonder if the same thing is going to happen here. Lynching in group 1 does look risky if they are all town plus add the group change on day 1 if that happens. My guess is one scum will be in group 1, one in group 2, and another in group 3.
1 in group 2 is crazy, there would be confscum from PoV
In post 154, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If there was ever a reason to quicklynch, this would be the funniest time to do it guys.
In post 160, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 155, Ame wrote:Clidd and Albert for scum
In post 156, Ame wrote:We lynch there today
I'd like to see you try.
In post 172, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 170, Hoctac wrote:Something about scum!Albert's plan being "enter hard pushing group 1 in hopes of lynching it" doesn't sit right about me. It feels full of agenda and scummy, so I'm leaning town on him.
:lol:

I make a hard decision between being lazy or winning when I start a game. Finally I found a game where I can choose both!
In post 174, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 173, Morning Tweet wrote:So conversely, if you're scum, you'd pick the 1/1/1 since that also lets you be lazy and win
1/1/1 is a long hard road to victory for the scum, they automatically lose 1 player no matter what the town does.

If I were scum I would put all in 1 group.
In post 175, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mod: is it possible the groups are re-arranged in the middle of the game?
In post 176, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Middle of the day, rather.
In post 179, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If it's 1/1/1 you should vote for my group, group 2.
In post 329, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 292, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Lynching group 1 would instantly win scum the game
Madness. You are scum.
In post 330, Albert B. Rampage wrote:all 3 scum are in group 1 and will fight tooth and nail to avoid instantly losing.
In post 335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:1-0-2 makes zero sense.
In post 336, Albert B. Rampage wrote:its 2-0-1 or 3-0-0.
In post 345, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 344, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:You can’t instantly lose as town if all 3 scum are in group 1, no matter which group you lynch
You're not reading what I'm writing!

SCUM INSTANTLY LOSES IF WE LYNCH GROUP 1
In post 348, Albert B. Rampage wrote:1/1/1 is absolutely terrible for scum. Not being in group 1 is terrible. Being in group 2 is terrible. That dont leave many choices!!!
In post 349, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 347, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Who’s scum in group 1?
Who fucking cares?
In post 351, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 350, Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
In post 142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't like Adorable's entrance either
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

I think 2 scum are in Group 1 and that's why I'm voting there.
Somebody gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 352, Albert B. Rampage wrote:it's 95% odds there's 2-3 scum in group 1. I ain't scumhunting. Scum are stupid to divide the town this way.
In post 359, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 353, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I admit it’s likely there’s 2-3 scum in group 1 but wouldn’t you want to confirm your theory with reads on players in group 1?
No I don't care. The odds of being correct is lower than the odds of falsely accusing someone who will think I'm scum because I guessed wrong.
In post 369, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.
Yes, this is correct. Does everyone agree with these possible compositions?
In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 362, Raya36 wrote:I think group 2 is all town based on my reads and the partitions are 2-0-1, 1-0-2, or 3-0-0.
Except that 1-0-2 is FAR TOO RISKY. If we lynch group 2 they lose 2 scum and it's up to 1 scum to fight the whole town with no kills after N1?

Seems improbable. It's 3-0-0 or 2-0-1.
In post 378, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 372, Raya36 wrote:
In post 371, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Except that 1-0-2 is FAR TOO RISKY. If we lynch group 2 they lose 2 scum and it's up to 1 scum to fight the whole town with no kills after N1?

Seems improbable. It's 3-0-0 or 2-0-1.
I assume you meant to say if we lynch group 3?
That logic applies to all the possibilities I mentioned. I think 2-0-1 is the least risky for scum but what you said certainly applies to 3-0-0 since the risk isn't even that they only have 1 scum left, they just lose.
Yes. Exactly.

Its 2 0 1 or 3 0 0.

Group 3 is the most easy to lynch.

Group 2 is the safest option to continue the game with no clear winner.

Group 1 is where all the scum are hiding.
In post 380, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This isn't a scumhunt this is just outguess the scum and vote logically.

Theres no need to scumhunt today.
In post 383, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Makes no sense to put 1 scum in a 2 player group.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:40 am

Post by clidd »

In post 765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum didn't want to lynch group 1, very clearly. All can see that. I MADE that happen. So yeah I'm a hell of a lot more clear than you. On the offchance you are town, I want to know who you think is scum between dsjstr and mohab. Take all the time need, I'm not voting you.

I will not change my mind and vote dsjstr/mohab today and doom this game if it's you.

If you're town, I'll let my ego take the hit and scumhunt on day 3 to find the winning solve.
Why weren't you killed then ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:43 am

In post 768, clidd wrote:
In post 765, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum didn't want to lynch group 1, very clearly. All can see that. I MADE that happen. So yeah I'm a hell of a lot more clear than you. On the offchance you are town, I want to know who you think is scum between dsjstr and mohab. Take all the time need, I'm not voting you.

Why weren't you killed then ?
You put a lot of work calling me town day 1.

I was suspecting group 3 day 1, same as you. I never said I suspected you.

I think you use me today to vote mohab/dsjstr and turn them against each other and win.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:45 am

It's obvious mohab/dsjstr is town to me, they both wanted to lynch themselves yesterday. Scum would obviously try to go for the option with no scum in it instead of self-voting. It's plain and evident that they are town. That's my conclusion.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:52 am

Post by clidd »

Then I would kill enomis (which I could push), leave you and me isolated in antagonistic slots and put two scumreads together in a group knowing that the logic would be to lynch the isolated slots to decrease the PoE and therefore would have to go 1v1 with you (someone who pushed group 1 from the start/my TR)? No, it doesn't make sense.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:54 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 770, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's obvious mohab/dsjstr is town to me, they both wanted to lynch themselves yesterday. Scum would obviously try to go for the option with no scum in it instead of self-voting. It's plain and evident that they are town. That's my conclusion.
Neither of us fully committed to it
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:55 am

In post 771, clidd wrote:Then I would kill enomis (which I could push), leave you and me isolated in antagonistic slots and put two scumreads together in a group knowing that the logic would be to lynch the isolated slots to decrease the PoE and therefore would have to go 1v1 with you (someone who pushed group 1 from the start/my TR)? No, it doesn't make sense.
I think you expect me to push group 1 here with you and get them to turn on each other. They were willing to self vote yesterday. We were perfectly aligned day 1. It makes perfect sense.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 7:56 am

In post 772, dsjstr wrote:
In post 770, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's obvious mohab/dsjstr is town to me, they both wanted to lynch themselves yesterday. Scum would obviously try to go for the option with no scum in it instead of self-voting. It's plain and evident that they are town. That's my conclusion.
Neither of us fully committed to it
I was a showstopper and fucked up the scum's plan. My meta is that I suck as scum btw.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”