Newbie 2003: Earth [game over!]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.01

With 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Lynching
votato
(1): DkKoba
DkKoba
(1): votato

Not Voting
(3): Apogee, Maduisha, enomis

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-30 13:10:00).

Mod notes:
  • Apogee V/LA until Monday.
[/area]
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 am

Post by votato »

In post 2491, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2486, votato wrote:indeed. Dk could easily be scum fishing for a counterclaim here. if so do not claim. we will see tomorrow. i do have faith that ydrasse will be among the living though.
Im obviously baiting a night kill/role block u doofus
you wouldnt do that if you were actually the doctor. what the hell. youd just keep quiet and doc on ydrasse.
In post 2432, DkKoba wrote:why do i keep scumreading the PRs.
because you're trying to get them lynched cuz you're scum.

if anyone wants to look over DkK's iso and search for "joqiza" its very enlightening. its really long though, so dunno if i wanna make a wallpost of it.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're imposing on me what YOU would do as doctor. not what I would do as doctor.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am not you. I am me. I do big dick strats that sometimes hilariously backfire.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

why did joqiza not hammer you? if I'm his scum partner we both get distancing points that way. why side with me so blatently d1 like that? you're going to say that D1 makes me and joqiza look like scumbuddies? or just people who are friendly?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

and yeah I wanted joqiza to be town and I was biased + the d2 progression of ydrasse was not natural and i immediately noticed it.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 am

Post by votato »

right but if there really is a doc, that means scum has a roleblocker. if they have a roleblocker, they just roleblock the cop and go on killing other people knowing the doctor has to target the cop, so everyone else is exposed. this was a bold strat from you as scum, but a dumb play that has now backfired. gg. you're caught.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:51 am

Post by votato »

In post 2554, DkKoba wrote:why did joqiza not hammer you? if I'm his scum partner we both get distancing points that way. why side with me so blatently d1 like that? you're going to say that D1 makes me and joqiza look like scumbuddies? or just people who are friendly?
joq was buying time to see if he could figure out who was more likely to be a PR
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

and yet he never made you claim and instead hammered quick after even ADDING to the logic i presesnted instead of simply sheeping my logic at facevalue.

sorry but at the time joqiza was hella towny to me for that and being wrong does not make me scum. I didnt think that he also would abysmally be bad enough at PR reading to think midway was a PR so d2 ydrasse set off alarm bells for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

I am going to be honest Im really not sure if u are scum votato but enomis feels like he has tactfully peaced out.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:56 am

Post by votato »

yeah and your continuous townread of joq the whole game makes you scummier. plus you also know me. you know my play here is exactly like 1997, yet you scumread me. your narrative is BS.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

there is a reason I sr u here but i want enomis back before i explain.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 2559, DkKoba wrote:I am going to be honest Im really not sure if u are scum votato but enomis feels like he has tactfully peaced out.
but im pretty fucking sure you're scum. if you arent scum it should be easy to decide between apogee and enomis tomorrow. or better yet maduisha will still be alive and then itll be a super easy solve.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by votato »

In post 2561, DkKoba wrote:there is a reason I sr u here but i want enomis back before i explain.
why? what difference could it possibly make?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2562, votato wrote:
In post 2559, DkKoba wrote:I am going to be honest Im really not sure if u are scum votato but enomis feels like he has tactfully peaced out.
but im pretty fucking sure you're scum. if you arent scum it should be easy to decide between apogee and enomis tomorrow. or better yet maduisha will still be alive and then itll be a super easy solve.
why would it be easy between enomis and anyone? what do u think about enomis?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: enomis this kid needs to come back and he only makes posts when theres incentive to post so I'm going to provide the incentive bc i honestly want to policy lynch this slot unless they speak up and give me good reason not to lynch it.
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 am

Post by votato »

if we lynch enomis, apogee dies tonight and DkK prays that maduisha is still tunneled on me. watch.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are u not concerned with enomis' alignment?
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 am

Post by votato »

In post 2567, DkKoba wrote:why are u not concerned with enomis' alignment?
i already caught the scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

what makes me scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

do you townread enomis votato?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

maduisha where are u
retired
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2570, DkKoba wrote:do you townread enomis votato?
not especially, but my other reads really dont matter at this point. if im wrong ill do the legwork tomorrow. but you're scum. i know you're scum. i'm not going to let myself be distracted from you. you should do what joqiza did and just give up and self-hammer. its over.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are u kididng me. i just made a meme about the lack of content.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”