Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Everyone whose name starts with an "I" rolled town this game, iKanna.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1447, Ame wrote:I've seen town Kanna and scum Kanna in action. Scum Kanna pretends to be thinking through things, but holds off on forming a conclusion so she has the flexibility to maneuver and so that she is associated with saying something indicative. Town Kanna is much more bold in her interpretations.
Also self meta, but if you think I never hide reads as town, that is orz. Even in partition, I never outright said I scumread you while in my head, you were my biggest scumread next to Raya. In the gamethatshallnotbenamed, I gamethrew by not making my scumreads clear. thinking about this brings me so much pain

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Conspire »

In fact, thinking about this makes me want to leave my other head again

~enlightened
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1500, Ame wrote:What was the special way of reading me you picked up from Partition?
was this @me?

~enlightened
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Isis »

Hiding your reads so that the mafia don't know which player to bring to LyLo with their NK is an underrated strategy in the right spots. Not gamestates that resemble this one at all, but I like to mention it sometimes.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Ame »

Yes, I think you mentioned something about it at the day start.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1483, Conspire wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:
In post 1459, Conspire wrote:What do you mean about being stated in question form?

~Hex
In post 735, Conspire wrote:I think Ame's town for the last couple of pages?
This and the time frame (~20 min between posts) lead me to doubt the sincerity of the read.
So your concern is the amount of time it took for me to state the read? I don't see why that should be the case; I didn't have to look rrhough any meta, it was an assessment of your character/personality. Also, the question shows unsureness, how is that scummy?

~Hex
Which one of you made that post?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1502, Conspire wrote:
In post 1447, Ame wrote:I've seen town Kanna and scum Kanna in action. Scum Kanna pretends to be thinking through things, but holds off on forming a conclusion so she has the flexibility to maneuver and so that she is associated with saying something indicative. Town Kanna is much more bold in her interpretations.
Also self meta, but if you think I never hide reads as town, that is orz. Even in partition, I never outright said I scumread you while in my head, you were my biggest scumread next to Raya. In the gamethatshallnotbenamed, I gamethrew by not making my scumreads clear. thinking about this brings me so much pain

~enlightened
So, do you scum read me here?
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1472, Ame wrote:5Pink1232414, all 123413413we55565 have 5365656to 536356do5365 is 536563convince356563 Isis adfea34525423to 245454523vote245532 Conspire2452454235 and24524524 we 24545435have252345435454 this2452452. Gett54646 ready!
I'm going to invoke the no encryption rule. I admit that this does strongly resemble key mashing but it still fills my heart with uneaseiness
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1498, Conspire wrote:
In post 1437, Ame wrote:I think this questioning comes from scum!Kanna, hence my question in 1394. What was the purpose of this question? How would my answer help you? Also, you should be aware of my experience with Ico because you did a meta-analysis of it, were in the game we first played together in (Strawberry), and read Hard Boiled Eggs. Also, what was the purpose of providing me the Iconeum meta over this page? Was it to challenge the points I was making or 눈‸눈??? You didn't seem to come to a conclusion on whether this was scum or town Ico. You posted the similarities between our cases and never followed up with what it meant.
It would help me figure out if you're genuine in your Ico push or not. Having been in an Ico towngame recently, my whole approach to him changed. Furthermore, even reading an Ico towngame (TL micro) somewhat changed my opinion:
In post 599, Kanna wrote:
In post 550, Iconeum wrote:Micro 892: TL micro maf
i read some of Micro 892: TL micro and I guess you mean the Bella tunnel? .....because i actually kind of see it
If you were anything like I was in that game, I expected you to think something similar. I think you said you read this game right? Given Ico's style, I think he can be an convenient push

~enlightened
What answer would have been scum indicative and what answer would have been town indicative to you?

Additionally, you were already aware of my experience with Ico were you not?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Isis »

meta is overrated
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Conspire »

It isn't a perfect method; it's just seeing if your logic is good/it is likely for you to think that way. In partition, it made too much sense to lynch group 1 but you were using logic I don't think you believed in to steer it away. The fact I was able to pick it up there gives me *some* hope that we think similarly enough I can do it again here

~enlightened

p-edit: @Ame
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1494, Conspire wrote:
In post 1373, Ame wrote:
In post 1193, Conspire wrote:
In post 911, Ame wrote:I think this is a town slip. And I think it is genuine. I think Pink is town.
Hey, Ame, I don't like your confidence here. If genuine, why was that a townslip? Scum could also be confused about the setup, unless they were specifically planning out mislynches/path to victory during the time they could talk in night 1.

~Hoplite
It seems less likely if they are scum because they would have a partner to discuss things with over the night. I'm not confident, however.
This doesn't reflect your original confidence in the read.

There's nothing about "I think this is a town slip. And I think it is genuine. I think Pink is town." that's unconfident.

~Hex
Yes it does and yes there is.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1511, Isis wrote:meta is overrated
VOTE: Isis
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Ame »

UNVOTE:
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1507, Ame wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:
In post 1459, Conspire wrote:What do you mean about being stated in question form?

~Hex
This and the time frame (~20 min between posts) lead me to doubt the sincerity of the read.
So your concern is the amount of time it took for me to state the read? I don't see why that should be the case; I didn't have to look rrhough any meta, it was an assessment of your character/personality. Also, the question shows unsureness, how is that scummy?

~Hex

~Hex
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1516, Conspire wrote:
In post 1507, Ame wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:

~Hex

~Hex
Spoiler:

~Hex
You made the "Ame is town from this last page?" post?
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1517, Ame wrote:
In post 1507, Ame wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:

~Hex

~Hex
Spoiler:

~Hex
You made the "Ame is town from this last page?" post?
Yes...

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1510, Ame wrote:
In post 1498, Conspire wrote:
In post 1437, Ame wrote:I think this questioning comes from scum!Kanna, hence my question in 1394. What was the purpose of this question? How would my answer help you? Also, you should be aware of my experience with Ico because you did a meta-analysis of it, were in the game we first played together in (Strawberry), and read Hard Boiled Eggs. Also, what was the purpose of providing me the Iconeum meta over this page? Was it to challenge the points I was making or 눈‸눈??? You didn't seem to come to a conclusion on whether this was scum or town Ico. You posted the similarities between our cases and never followed up with what it meant.
It would help me figure out if you're genuine in your Ico push or not. Having been in an Ico towngame recently, my whole approach to him changed. Furthermore, even reading an Ico towngame (TL micro) somewhat changed my opinion:
In post 599, Kanna wrote:
In post 550, Iconeum wrote:Micro 892: TL micro maf
i read some of Micro 892: TL micro and I guess you mean the Bella tunnel? .....because i actually kind of see it
If you were anything like I was in that game, I expected you to think something similar. I think you said you read this game right? Given Ico's style, I think he can be an convenient push

~enlightened
What answer would have been scum indicative and what answer would have been town indicative to you?

Additionally, you were already aware of my experience with Ico were you not?
Reading/playing with town!ico is slightly scum indicative. Specifically TL Micro since I came up with ^ that conclusion. The Bella tunnel was very...weird. Did you read it or did you not read it? A town indicative answer would be you read/seen none of Ico's towngames or otherwise.

Also no, i don't + if you read games, there's no way i could know which you read

~enlightened
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1518, Conspire wrote:Yes...

~Hex
Ok, that's worse. The only doubt I had was that Kanna made the post which would explain the question format. Sigh.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
In post 1507, Ame wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:

~Hex

~Hex

~Hex

Even though the avatar for this hydra is adorable I don't think Umbreon fits Hectic very much and it kinda bugs me sometimes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Ame if we're town together and I'm bad which scumteam is it, Conspire/Iconeum or Conspire/Pink?
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1520, Ame wrote:
In post 1518, Conspire wrote:Yes...

~Hex
Ok, that's worse. The only doubt I had was that Kanna made the post which would explain the question format. Sigh.
If you're implying posting things in a questioning tone is a scumtell for me, you are truly lost in the Fujikasane Mountain?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 1521, Isis wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1507, Ame wrote:
In post 1466, Ame wrote:

~Hex

~Hex

~Hex

Even though the avatar for this hydra is adorable I don't think Umbreon fits Hectic very much and it kinda bugs me sometimes
What'd you think would fit me better? Eevee/pokemon-wise.

~Hex
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1519, Conspire wrote:Reading/playing with town!ico is slightly scum indicative. Specifically TL Micro since I came up with ^ that conclusion. The Bella tunnel was very...weird. Did you read it or did you not read it? A town indicative answer would be you read/seen none of Ico's towngames or otherwise.

Also no, i don't + if you read games, there's no way i could know which you read

~enlightened
I didn't read the game you were in, no. How would reading his other games be scum indicative? We went through this whole thing at the beginning of the day. I made a post about how the meta he provided sufficiently countered my argument at the beginning of the day. And I explained in my post yesterday why I still believed it to be scum!Ico. So, I really don't see what the purpose of asking me this question was. It's the same as when you asked me about my RQS in Strawberry.

You were in Strawberry, you're aware I'm Madoka, and you read HBE. So you surely you had to be aware of my experience with them.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”