Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

what happens if we no lynch again and mafia dont night kill
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1523, bob3141 wrote:Are the 2 two neighbourhoods

trollie, drew and malla

with bambi in seperate one. Is that right?
Correct re Trollie, myself and Mala. Allo was original.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Espressojet (7) -
iDanyboy
Titus
, Bambi Jay, bob3141,
mavsfan41
, geraintm,
BBmolla

bob3141 (2) -
Morning Tweet, Allomancer

TheTrollie (1) - Malakittens
Titus (1) - Cat Scratch Fever
Morning Tweet NK

Titus (6) -
Allomancer
, geraintm,
mavsfan41
BBmolla
, bob3141,
IDanyboy

Not voting (5) - TheTrollie,
Titus
, Bambi Jay, Cat Scratch Fever, Malakittens
BBMolla NK

mavsfan41 (5) -
iDanyboy
, bob3141, geraintm,
Allomancer
, TheTrollie
geraintm (2) - Malakittens, mavsfan41
bob3141 (1) - Bambi Jay
Allo NK

iDanyboy (4) - Drew-Sta, TheTrollie, Bambi Jay, bob3141
TheTrollie (2) - geraintm, Malakittens
Drew-Sta (1) -
iDanyboy
Posting to give reference.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 349, iDanyboy wrote:VOTE: BB

Where I feel the best.

Town

bob3141
TheTrollie
Morning Tweet

Unsure

mavsfan41
Skellen
Cat Scratch Fever
Bambi Jay

Scummy

Paragon
Allomancer

More Scummy

Espressojet
geraintm
BBmolla
In post 976, iDanyboy wrote:Trollie is just messing with my head, His post just get scummier and scummier, It feels like a Trollie bambi team, he thought Bambi was the lynch then realized it wasn't and un voted. Now suddenly Mav's is his strongest scum read?
In post 839, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:BB/Allo/Danyboy is my town block for the end of the day. Mavs and Mala-Madoka-Skelly are runner-ups.
In post 618, Morning Tweet wrote:Bob is my favourite lynch but I can compromise to Titus/Bambi/Espresso as the timer drains. I don't reaaly wanna vote mavs, iDany, or gerain
Since he said he didn't want to lynch Mav or gerain you could reduce it even more to Bambi, Bob, Troliie, CSF.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 740, Titus wrote:
In post 665, geraintm wrote:Ok, a lot went on yesterday.
I've gone through all the votes since the idany wagon fell apart

CSF started a move to EJ, but then followed MT to Titus and BBmola joined. This threesome are the "Gotta Lynch" party
Titus and Bambi went to EJ

That didn't get very far, so THe Gotta Lynch party all switched to Titus, with Allomancer joining as a 4th. Titus claimed, and the EJ still voted.
Then BBmola and MT switched back to bob

EJ placed a random vote onto Malakitten in there too.

I think the only things going on right now are a second start of a wagon on Bob, the Titus wagon that will fall apart and apair of votes on EJ.

I don't like allomancer slot at all. a bunch of posts in their history like this
In post 616, Allomancer wrote:I'd be willing to lynch bob or mavsfan right now. I still need someone to convince me on trollie or espresso.
In post 648, Allomancer wrote:I really don't like Titus at this point, feels like OMGUS, which is odd so close to deadline. MT has a good point about the Titus's associations being conspiracy-theory-esque.
VOTE: Titus

and slipped in as a 4th vote on a wagon. People asking to be persuaded is never a good look for me.
I think the "gotta lynch" group should be left alone. I don't have time now to do much more thinking as I realise time is now tight. going to VOTE: allomancer
This post came when Bob was being fast wagoned after I claimed VT.

Allomancer had zero chance of being the lynch.

In order of confidence based on this

Geriatm
Bob
Allomancer's other scumreads

This reads like Geratim taking a shot for a mislynch on a threat against scum + saving Bob
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 146, Morning Tweet wrote:from town impressions to not town impressions

Paragon, CatScratch, Allomancer - lean town
iDany - ungngngng
BBmolla, Trollie - undecided
Skellen - lesser iffy
gerain, bob - more iffy

If i’m calling my shots right, the two lurkers (Expresso + Vig) are going to end up being both town. Just a theory of mine tho and obviously will be overrided once they actually start posting
In post 618, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 604, TheTrollie wrote:I'd vote titus

I would vote bob for the lolz but I recall having strong townread on him from the beginning.

I'll still also vote bambi too?

I had a really strong townread on mavs from page 1.

I will vote with BB but I'm going to hold on putting that vote on Bob for a few hrs because I would prefer Madoka, Titus, Bambi...maybe even espressojet, idanny, gerain to bob.

But I'd have to reread the whole Bob thing from early in the day before I do anything other than be the 7th vote on bob and I sorta don't want to spend my time doing that.

So - i guess either wagon someone on my list above or get that wagon to 6 and I'll post intent.
@Titus
l think saying "I'll vote bob but I'd rather vote anyone else out of these 7" is fair given the state of the timer.

Bob is my favourite lynch but I can compromise to Titus/Bambi/Espresso as the timer drains. I don't reaaly wanna vote mavs, iDany, or gerain
In post 663, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Bob
yay!!!!!!
In post 666, Morning Tweet wrote:join us on the conquest for lynching bob
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 993, Allomancer wrote:I'm getting less and less convinced of mavs being scum. The interactions around Trollie and Dany w/ regards to mavs just seem a bit fishy. I'm sure at least one of those three is scum, but I'm no longer sure which.
UNVOTE:
In post 1004, Allomancer wrote:Okay I have identified 5 likely scumteams. Others are possible, but not as likely.

Mala+Bambi+Trollie
Mala+Bambi+Dany
Trollie+bob+Dany
Trollie+bob+Mala
mavs+Trollie+Mala

Mala and Trollie are each in 4 of these. Given that I lean slightly more scum on Trollie than on Mala, VOTE: Trollie
In post 1009, Allomancer wrote:I don't see mavs and danny both being scum together, and I said why in 996. I said it couldn't be mala+bambi+mavs based on mala agreeing with your 957, assuming it doesn't make sense for scum to try and bus both of their partners. However, now that I look back, the "I'm leaning trollie if one of these are town" does cast doubt. Given that she's voting gerain, it's very possible she planned on lynching gerain, and then pivoting to you rather than lynching the other two. So I guess mala+bambi+mavs could very well be a possibility.

I mainly came up with these teams based on interactions that I thought looked like two scum and then looking at who they could be paired with. The first two scumteams came from Bambi/Mala interactions and the second two came from Trollie/Bob interactions. I'm not actually sure why I put the last scumteam in, to be quite honest. I just thought mavs was scummy enough that he deserved to be a suspect and I constructed the only one that made sense with him in it.

Now that Mala+bambi+mavs is on the table, however, I take back what I said about it can't be mavs+bambi. That's another scumteam to suspect based off of Bambi/mavs interaction.

So the new list:

Mala+Bambi+Trollie
Mala+Bambi+Dany
Trollie+bob+Dany
Trollie+bob+Mala
Mala+Bambi+mavs
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 284, BBmolla wrote:
mavsfan41
- Town
iDanyboy
- scum
geraintm
- scum
Espressojet
- scum
BBmolla*
- town
bob3141
- lyncher
TheTrollie
- town
Allomancer
- town
Skellen
- scum
Morning Tweet
- town
Cat Scratch Fever
- town
Bambi Jay
Vigneshwar
- town
Paragon
- town

Bored to Death

Events

Day 1 begins/VC 1.0 | VC 1.1 | VC 1.2 | VC 1.3 | VC 1.4 | VC 1.5 | VC 1.6 | VC 1.7[/align]

Apparently my last post didn’t count as content so here you go

With girlfriend all day cause haven’t seen her in a week more later
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

There's a lot I don't quite understand.

BB hard claims in he's a mason but doesn't get NK'd. Scum choose to kill MT. MT had:

Paragon, CatScratch, Allomancer
- lean town
iDany
- ungngngng
BBmolla, Trollie - undecided
Skellen - lesser iffy
gerain, bob - more iffy

As their read list.

Sure, BB was in their undecided list.

I honestly think there's something in mala, bob, gerain.

Given what Allo had posted too, Skellen (mala) was part of their equations.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Mav's votes:

Bob
iDanny
BBmolla
Madoka (Mala)
Espressojet
Titus

The Titus vote goes through, so be aware. His votes then are:

bob
mala
bambi
ger
idanny
cats
bambi
allo
ger

He never votes Trollie.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

I'm rereading the Neighborhood. One of Allo's posts mentioned that Bambi knew who BB had left a note for (which she acknowledged she did) and that if Allo ended up dead, that either mala or Bambi would be the likely killers.

Neither mala nor trollie have posted in there since.

I would like to know why.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Ger, can you explain this:
In post 698, geraintm wrote:sorry for being really dim, this is the first game I've ever been in with a Private Thread Cop.

PT Cops are useful for finding groupings of players, but cannot say if they are scum or not - so in this game with masons it would identify if they were be in eithe rof these two groups but not alignment.

why would scum have this, unless there were multiple groupings of players not scum? I can understand scum making this claim once Mason is claimed, but I can't see why you would believe the claim but think they might be scum too? if you believe it, I don't see why they would be scum?

or please explain where my logic goes wrong

Not sure what it means.

I note below you only ever voted for mav's once. There was no real scum read of him otherwise.

Also, if you're convinced of trollie, why not vote him now?

In post 343, geraintm wrote:gone over Mavsfan's posts, to see how they compare to Game 2121
Pretty much the same. Actualy butting heads with the same player in both - Bob - which is weird. But I cannot find anything about the style of posting that feels off.

as for voting for Dany - he goes through a couple of their earlier posts and finds them strange. looking at them now, they feel kinda in keeping with the rest of Dany's post. But I wouldn't have know that at the time.
there is little original thought coming from Dany though. 114 looks at some people's 1st posts, and after that ther eisa question for others about someone and then agreeing with someone else about their posting. nothing about MT since Monday, they've dropped that...
In post 665, geraintm wrote:Ok, a lot went on yesterday.
I've gone through all the votes since the idany wagon fell apart

CSF started a move to EJ, but then followed MT to Titus and BBmola joined. This threesome are the "Gotta Lynch" party
Titus and Bambi went to EJ

That didn't get very far, so THe Gotta Lynch party all switched to Titus, with Allomancer joining as a 4th. Titus claimed, and the EJ still voted.
Then BBmola and MT switched back to bob

EJ placed a random vote onto Malakitten in there too.

I think the only things going on right now are a second start of a wagon on Bob, the Titus wagon that will fall apart and apair of votes on EJ.

I don't like allomancer slot at all. a bunch of posts in their history like this
In post 616, Allomancer wrote:I'd be willing to lynch bob or mavsfan right now. I still need someone to convince me on trollie or espresso.
In post 648, Allomancer wrote:I really don't like Titus at this point, feels like OMGUS, which is odd so close to deadline. MT has a good point about the Titus's associations being conspiracy-theory-esque.
VOTE: Titus

and slipped in as a 4th vote on a wagon. People asking to be persuaded is never a good look for me.
I think the "gotta lynch" group should be left alone. I don't have time now to do much more thinking as I realise time is now tight. going to VOTE: allomancer
In post 684, geraintm wrote:VOTE: espresso jet :neutral:
In post 708, geraintm wrote:VOTE: titus
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and vote for you.
In post 989, geraintm wrote:just rereading trollies posts

I have no idea what they are on about

I wrote this ages ago
In post 382, geraintm wrote:ok, gone through The Trollie posts.
there is a lot of flipping around, a lot of posts saying they would be happy to move their vote, some gentle encouragement for others to join their vote. all without huge amounts of evidence

this is the person I am finding the mos suspicious. so guess i'll VOTE: trollies
I am going to pick out things they post and just comment on them
In post 649, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 600, bob3141 wrote:A flash wagon on me is always a bad choice. Leave me to day 4 and i almost always solve minis.

P.s. some times on the night i die
Waiting for a vc but down for this
In post 754, TheTrollie wrote: Second this.

But also if titus is town mala may be scum
Wait…trollies did turn up Town. If I was looking at trollies in a bad light this could look like scum setting up a 2nd lynch
In post 756, TheTrollie wrote:Why might u be scum? Bc ive scum read ur slot the whole game and think u jumped on the titus shit slightly too aggressively for someone who was townreading titus and have a rapport with her

But dont worry mala - i think titus is scum so ur fine.
This was posted whilst they were not voting for Titus by the way
In post 792, TheTrollie wrote:Yeah ok BB is right.

Intent to hammer - I'm obv not waiting on a claim but I'll let some ppl who havent had a chance to weigh in on this speak before i hammer.
Intent to hammer titus here
In post 801, TheTrollie wrote:Mala - I agree with you to an extent. like - it was a horrible claim as town or scum and I just don't know why scumtitus would do that

but I have to say I am not feeling very good about the silence, the problem is we will not get anywhere until titus flips at this point, esp without titus saying more

I'll prob vote next time im on here. I'd love to hear from titus and more from mala about alternate ways to use this time first but D2 will drag on like this if we dont get it over with.
There nex tpost, nearly 24 hours later, note not a hammer, note how they are starting to feel bad about their impending lynch of titus
In post 905, TheTrollie wrote:id vote gerain, Bambi, mala, or idanny today - sorta would like to keep mala around but like - still not convinced that slot is town.

i guess id vote outside of those but the rest of the players im feeling are prob town
The above post I think sets out they are willing to vote for anyone at all.
I have not seen any real…evidence based thinking from trolliw at all at any point in the game about why they read people as scum. I said way way back I found trollies very easy to flip flop with their votes, and that hasn’t changed at all.

In post 927, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 913, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:sorry I've been swamped at work lately

I will get to this tonight. Did anyone get around to checking bob's scum meta? If not, I can do it later
Did you ever do this? Bob's last post strikes me as literally the same shit Bob was up to D1 w the "partners with" thing
More asking others to do work so they can follow their lead

In post 939, TheTrollie wrote:i think bambi is scum.

bob's posts are really town

but i also think gerain could be scum so i dont like that their on that wagon along with mavs who people are scumreading. so i sorta dont wanna vote there
huh? Why do they think bambi is scum? Why do they think I am scum? They mentioned us two in post 905 as scum, but I don’t ever understand why

then the 941/942 instant vote unvote on bambi
In post 944, TheTrollie wrote:oh this is very fun (the VC - and seeing that im the only one not voting)

So - I thin Bob is town, and a mixture of my townread's scumreads and my own scumreads basically make up his entire wagon which is nice to know and makes me feel good about those reads.

I have been townreading mavs since d1 and maybe I have to re-asses, idk...

and then there's mala who is voting gerain. hmm.
another post which I already questioned because it is possible for any player to put everyone in a scum list if basing it on their own scum reads or other people’s scum reads

In post 946, TheTrollie wrote:
I'm really down for a bambi lynch today - i was down with that d1 too.

Allo/Id what is the mavs case?
Really down for a bambilynch
In post 950, TheTrollie wrote:Ok i dig it VOTE: mavsfan

I also dig bambi 4 today and then the other scum is prob gerain/mala
Wait, next post they are voting for Mavs, because someone else proved their case?

A few more after this.

Bascally, I am going to vote for trollies. I don’t like their waffling, I don’t like how they set up all their votes well in advance, they like being led to votes, but actually leave themselves wiggle room if people turn out town. If they flip scum, I would want to look at bob after I think (trollies is one of the few people to never place a vote there) but right now happy to go here VOTE: thetrollie
In post 1054, geraintm wrote:VOTE: mavsfan
In post 1101, geraintm wrote:
In post 1055, geraintm wrote:
In post 1051, TheTrollie wrote:Mala/Mavs/Bambi?

I'll vote mavs...theres a reason his wagon cant get to 4 today.
I still have trollies down as scum btw, please don't think I don't want them lynched. (the above just screams scum not wanting to lynch their partner to me)
assuming mavs turns up scum, I will be voting for trollies tomorrow straight off
VOTE: trollie
In post 1153, geraintm wrote:
In post 1117, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1115, Drew-Sta wrote:It's facepalm worthy because I basically led the lynch on mavs and called you as scum and now you're calling me part of the scum team?

Seriously... You're as obvious as it gets.

I am going to vote for you now. I feel passionately about it.

VOTE: iDanyboy

I want to hear why people are on Trollie. I'm not 100% convinced on him.
The Mavs lynch went through without you, and would of went through had you posted nothing. I am the one that scumread mavs on day 2 and voted him as soon as day 3 started and did not move it when the bob/ bambi wagons both had 3 votes on them. I think this makes it hard to pin me as scum with mavs. I also don't like how you are trying to take credit for a mavs lynch when you had nothing to do with it.
I am giving idany total town cred here. they were onto Mavs from the start of Day 3.

The final votes were, with town in bold
iDanyboy
, bob3141,
geraintm
Allomancer[/], TheTrollie

trollie joined the wagon mid way through, then left and then hammered.
In post 1154, geraintm wrote:
In post 1122, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1121, iDanyboy wrote:1. I keep highlighting Mal's lack of content because you keep saying you wanted a response from Mala and she has ignored you and yet you're puting your anger elsewhere.
2. I also think you need to re read day 3 because I was the only one that voted Mav's when he had no stink on him and had ample oppurtunity to switch votes because there where two wagons in Bambi and Bob. So in your universe I as scum came out hard pushing my partners after miss lynching two townies? with a misslynch opportunity in Bambi or Bob (as they can't both be my partners). I don't think my day 1 play was dodgy, day 2 you could argue but I think my day 1 was pretty clear.

3. My scum read's come from POE, mav's is dead so we can't lynch him again. I think Bob, Trollie and Ger are town leaving you, Bambi and Mala.

You said ' I basically led the lynch on mavs' and I think anyone that reads it will get the same meaning I did from that and not what you have said now. If anyone pushed him when he had a stink on him it was you not me.

Writing this post has made me realise how disjointed and bad my writing skills are :oops:
1. Re trollie: he was on mavs at 3.5. Then got off at , strangely. Then I come along, post my wall, and, acknowledging he did in read my wall and Ger's posts after () which must have included my request to wait for mala in , ends up slamming the hammer after Allo voted in (with Trollie going on when it seemed abundantly clear mavs was scum).

That's why I'm angry. Mala not posting is not something I'm angry at. I want their feedback. I'm also wondering if they've been force voted and silenced but I doubt it.

... also, when reading that, it seems fucking clear Trollie is acting suspiciously.

Fuck. That revelation hit me like a truck...

I actually think Trollie is scum guys.

2. Not important after my revelation in 1.

3. Why is Trollie town? Exactly why? I think it's now you, Trollie and mavs.

Why do you keep drawing attention to mala?You are shifting focus here from you and Trollie.
I like that your read on Trolliw got to mine once you looked at their posts. why not vote though?
In post 1161, geraintm wrote:today feels like trollie and drew are the most likely lynches already.

I have iday as strong town at this stage.

I don't think anyone is reading me as scum at this point, so pleased with that.
In post 1383, geraintm wrote:VOTE: no lynch
but noting I want to lynch trollie still
In post 1462, geraintm wrote:VOTE: no lynch
In post 1505, geraintm wrote:VOTE: no lynch
I might be wrong but this just doesn't make sense.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

For the love of god man. Drew. Don't quote the entire dang game, it makes it unreadable.
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 7:48 am

Post by TheTrollie »

For clarity, what happens if we keep no lynch/no killing? how many times does that have to happen before its a draw or theres some sort of intervention?
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

If three days and three nights pass without a death there will be a draw.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1537, Bambi Jay wrote:For the love of god man. Drew. Don't quote the entire dang game, it makes it unreadable.
No-one is doing anything anyway - I’m compiling my thoughts.

I think it’s between trollie, ger and mala.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

should we no lynch again and force scum to narrow things down.

Scum are you realy to afraid to kill anyone?

a draw is prety much stil a loss for you. As for town we dont lose but you dont win. You would be the only scum team to be to afraid to actualy try and win.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

I’d rather go out in a blaze of glory than whimper like a coward in the corner.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

I went through madoka. I just don't think they were town.

I'm going to give this a fucking shot. Cause why not.

VOTE: malakittens
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1518, bob3141 wrote:looks like mala did offer to hammer mav. but was pushign for germa lynch instead.

still find it unlikely a scum mala wouldnt nk anyone. As a town germa would mean a sure mislynch in lylo. And wiith germa/mala team why wouldnt they kill bambi. as they would be in lylo with bob, drew and trollie. All of which they could of got to vote for each other

mala do you still scum read germa?

my gut says we can rule out germa and mala being s/s
I do still
Scum read hi
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Well, mala, did you want to go Ger?

I don't want to die wondering.

Ger, mala, trollie right now.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1536, Drew-Sta wrote:Ger, can you explain this:In post 698, geraintm wrote:sorry for being really dim, this is the first game I've ever been in with a Private Thread Cop.PT Cops are useful for finding groupings of players, but cannot say if they are scum or not - so in this game with masons it would identify if they were be in eithe rof these two groups but not alignment.why would scum have this, unless there were multiple groupings of players not scum? I can understand scum making this claim once Mason is claimed, but I can't see why you would believe the claim but think they might be scum too? if you believe it, I don't see why they would be scum?or please explain where my logic goes wrongNot sure what it means.
Trying to catch up with things

the above makes sense if you look at this post
In post 695, Allomancer wrote:Yes. I think they are a PT cop, but I think there could a town PT cop or a scum PT cop.
I was responding to that
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1536, Drew-Sta wrote:Also, if you're convinced of trollie, why not vote him now?
In post 695, Allomancer wrote:Yes. I think they are a PT cop, but I think there could a town PT cop or a scum PT cop.
I am not convinced Trollie is scum now. I now believe his claim, and I have said I will not be voting for him (unless info changes of course)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1539, SirCakez wrote:
If three days and three nights pass without a death there will be a draw.
I am happy with a draw at this point. I think Town have sucked most of the game, and to not lose would be an achievement.
I am pretty sur ei am voting no lynch already, but just want to make sure VOTE: no lynch
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

as I've been asked on reads

Trollie - town
bambi - town because trollies has cleared them

leaves 2 scum between bob, drew