The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 2448, Morning Tweet wrote:Who is Eve's partner exactly if it's not GL...? He's let up on my slot now that I've replaced in. I'm a necessary mislynch for them to win I think
I can answer this question, but you're not going to like it...

-Smart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

It makes a lot of sense, I think

because you (MT), Skit, and myself all feel genuinely confused in a way I think is hard for scum to fake

whereas Titus just has these convictions that she's pushing regardless of when the evidence does or doesn't suit

and I think Auro was right with the Saus slip and that would be a good explanation for him being killed too
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Titus and eve dont really make much sense imo for much thr same reasons why me/eve dont make much sense: she'd had to have decided like mid-day2 to lolbus her partner when i think that move was largely unnecessary
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Given the game state though, from my POV if Eve is scum then her partner is either Molla or definitely bussing hard

also I don't think Titus actually pushed Eve all that hard? She was always pushing me first and foremost, then compromised on Acryon last minute. At what point was she 'lolbussing' at the point where Eve was in danger of lynch? I'ma check the VCs again maybe I'm not remembering
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2448, Morning Tweet wrote:Who is Eve's partner exactly if it's not GL...? He's let up on my slot now that I've replaced in. I'm a necessary mislynch for them to win I think
I can answer this question, but you're not going to like it...

-Smart
skitter30 wrote:Titus and eve dont really make much sense imo for much thr same reasons why me/eve dont make much sense: she'd had to have decided like mid-day2 to lolbus her partner when i think that move was largely unnecessary
If we lynch Eve and she flips red, skitts dies, we mislynch GL, BB dies, and the LYLO is Limit/Titus/Morning, would you guys find that even slightly suspicious?

Skitts isn't partnered with Eve, Limit hopefully is town so no, BB unlikely to be partnered with Eve, and I'm not partnered with Eve

I think the only other partner to Eve besides GL is Titus, and Titus' hardbus on Eve + scumread on GL perfectly sets her up for this 3p LYLO. I don't think the move was unnecessary if it results in victory

But this is a way more complicated and overthinking it sort of solve than just GL/Eve or skitts/Titus
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually these VCs are pretty interesting - Eve seems to hop from Titus to Acryon whenever the Titus lynch is looking most viable

it's true that Titus is pretty consistently on Eve but I think it may have been clear there was enough resistance to Eve from my slot and other that it wasn't going through, especially once Atari was hard pushing the acryon case
In post 1500, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.4

TargetWagon
Karnage
(2)
skitter30 (), GuiltyLion ()
Titus
(2)
acryon (), BBmolla ()
skitter30
(1)
Eve ()
Not Voting
(4)
Titus, The Limit Does Not Exist, Karnage, Auro

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-14 17:47:59).
In post 1525, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.5

TargetWagon
Karnage
(2)
Titus
(2)
acryon (), BBmolla ()
skitter30
(1)
Eve ()
GuiltyLion
(1)
Titus ()
Not Voting
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist, Karnage, Auro

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-14 17:47:59).
In post 1576, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.6

TargetWagon
Atarashi Hajimari
(2)
Titus
(2)
acryon (), BBmolla ()
skitter30
(1)
Eve ()
GuiltyLion
(1)
Titus ()
Not Voting
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist, Atarashi Hajimari, Auro

In post 1950, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.7

TargetWagon
Titus
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), Eve (), BBmolla ()
acryon
(2)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Auro ()
GuiltyLion
(1)
Titus ()
Not Voting
(3)
GuiltyLion (), acryon (), skitter30 ()

In post 2003, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.8

TargetWagon
acryon
(3)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Auro (), Eve ()
Titus
(2)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), BBmolla ()
Eve
(2)
acryon (), Titus ()
Not Voting
(2)
GuiltyLion (), skitter30 ()

In post 2025, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.9

TargetWagon
acryon
(3)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Auro (), Eve ()
Eve
(3)
acryon (), Titus (), skitter30 ()
Titus
(2)
Not Voting
(1)
GuiltyLion ()

In post 2050, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.10

TargetWagon
Eve
(3)
Titus
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), BBmolla (), Auro ()
acryon
(2)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve ()
Not Voting
(1)
GuiltyLion ()

In post 2100, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.11

TargetWagon
Eve
(3)
acryon
(3)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve (), GuiltyLion ()
Titus
(2)
Not Voting
(1)
Auro ()

In post 2125, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.12

TargetWagon
acryon
(4)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve (), GuiltyLion (), Auro ()
Eve
(3)
Titus
(2)
Not Voting
(0)

In post 2136, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.Final

TargetWagon
acryon
(5)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve (), GuiltyLion (), Auro (), Titus ()
Eve
(2)
acryon (), skitter30 ()
Titus
(2)
Not Voting
(0)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. acryon has been lynched.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2442, GuiltyLion wrote:I really don't know who Eve's partner is

given how MT and Skit and Limit are talking, it's clear I'm to be the next lynch if Eve flips scum

which is fine and I actually would insist on being lynched first in that case but godspeed to whoever gets into 3p LYLO
yikes
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Eve »

maybe the reason i don't make sense with anyone is because i'm town

did you ever think of that?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2453, GuiltyLion wrote:Given the game state though, from my POV if Eve is scum then her partner is either Molla or definitely bussing hard

also I don't think Titus actually pushed Eve all that hard? She was always pushing me first and foremost, then compromised on Acryon last minute. At what point was she 'lolbussing' at the point where Eve was in danger of lynch? I'ma check the VCs again maybe I'm not remembering
Like even BB is basically giving her the death sentence out of nowhere today

I think probably starting today the Eve push got most serious. At least that's how I have it in my mind. The perfect time to bus

However I'm feeling shaky about Titus/Eve because of Rex's interactions with Eve. She was his #1-#2 suspect all of day 1
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 2454, Morning Tweet wrote:If we lynch Eve and she flips red, skitts dies, we mislynch GL, BB dies, and the LYLO is Limit/Titus/Morning, would you guys find that even slightly suspicious?
I really can't imagine the benefit to answering this question now.

-Smart
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2456, Eve wrote:

given how MT and Skit and Limit are talking, it's clear I'm to be the next lynch if Eve flips scum

which is fine and I actually would insist on being lynched first in that case but godspeed to whoever gets into 3p LYLO
yikes
why yikes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2457, Eve wrote:maybe the reason i don't make sense with anyone is because i'm town

did you ever think of that?
yeah I did and that's why I was pushing Skitter for a lot of the day as well

like come on
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

MT what do you think of Auro's argument about Rex's inconsistency between his reasons for backing off of Allo?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2460, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2456, Eve wrote:

yikes
why yikes
obvious isn't it? it's always preferable to want to lynch scum over yourself (confirmed town) there

if he's arguing the fact he doesn't want to risk mislynching town and then being the game losing mislynch in 3p lylo - that logic doesn't check out either since you still have 1 lynch that could hit scum + 1 that is probably you but you can still have a chance of convincing the others
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2463, Eve wrote:if he's arguing the fact he doesn't want to risk mislynching town and then being the game losing mislynch in 3p lylo - that logic doesn't check out either since you still have 1 lynch that could hit scum + 1 that is probably you but you can still have a chance of convincing the others
no I'd really rather die and have people look at all my thoughts and engagements with knowledge that I'm town, I think that'd give us a higher chance of winning at this point assuming you are scum
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Eve »

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2464, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2463, Eve wrote:if he's arguing the fact he doesn't want to risk mislynching town and then being the game losing mislynch in 3p lylo - that logic doesn't check out either since you still have 1 lynch that could hit scum + 1 that is probably you but you can still have a chance of convincing the others
no I'd really rather die and have people look at all my thoughts and engagements with knowledge that I'm town, I think that'd give us a higher chance of winning at this point assuming you are scum
why? why not have everyone listen to your thoughts/engagements and lynch someone that isn't you in 5p? and then you at least get another chance in 3p
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk it doesn't feel likely that town is going to allow me to lynch both Titus and Skitter (which is what it would take to be auto FMPOV rn) and if they have to choose correctly between Titus/Skitter then I wanna be dead first so they can look through all my interactions with both slots
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

and the same thing goes for MT as well, but I'm kinda wanting to go back to calling MT town again because a lot of their solving here has felt very genuine and unnecessary if they're scum AND I do still think Atari's play was way beyond his scum range and rereading his ISO the other day reminded me of that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2463, Eve wrote:
In post 2460, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2456, Eve wrote:

yikes
why yikes
obvious isn't it? it's always preferable to want to lynch scum over yourself (confirmed town) there

if he's arguing the fact he doesn't want to risk mislynching town and then being the game losing mislynch in 3p lylo - that logic doesn't check out either since you still have 1 lynch that could hit scum + 1 that is probably you but you can still have a chance of convincing the others
I feel like if we lynched someone other than Guilty in 5p lylo (after eve scum flip) and they flipped town, GL would be taken to 3p lylo guaranteed. That is really bad news for town!GL cause he is almost certainly going to be lynched there. so i get what he means

It'd probably be better to lynch GL in 5p because in the thread's view, he's your most likely partner, but from his PoV, he isn't so it'd be game over if he made it to 3p and the last day was a mislynch. and yeah as he mentioned he'd like for the game to view him as town!GL in the 3p lylo and hear his thoughts objectively
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Eve »

alright well as long as you lynch skitter tomorrow first you can hopefully work it out in 3p
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2468, GuiltyLion wrote:and the same thing goes for MT as well, but I'm kinda wanting to go back to calling MT town again because a lot of their solving here has felt very genuine and unnecessary if they're scum AND I do still think Atari's play was way beyond his scum range and rereading his ISO the other day reminded me of that
Are you down to Titus/Skitts and Eve/Titus now then? Are there any other significant possibilities you're considering?

My reads kinda want you to be town too, so if i were to assume you're town, then those would be my last options as well
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:26 pm

In post 2470, Eve wrote:alright well as long as you lynch skitter tomorrow first you can hopefully work it out in 3p
I imagine if you're town it's probably just skitter Titus.

-Smart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2471, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2468, GuiltyLion wrote:and the same thing goes for MT as well, but I'm kinda wanting to go back to calling MT town again because a lot of their solving here has felt very genuine and unnecessary if they're scum AND I do still think Atari's play was way beyond his scum range and rereading his ISO the other day reminded me of that
Are you down to Titus/Skitts and Eve/Titus now then? Are there any other significant possibilities you're considering?

My reads kinda want you to be town too, so if i were to assume you're town, then those would be my last options as well
yeah I think those two solves make the most sense to me

I think Eve/Skitter is definitely 1T1S in some fashion

and I think I find Eve individually a liiiittle bit scummier than Skitter (though I have been waffling on this constantly) and her lynch is more supported by the Townreads so I'm good with it at this point

the only possibility that really scares me is scum!Molla but I'm in the same boat of like, there's not really any good reason to think he's scum and there have been a few moments where he's felt super genuine

did you respond to my question about Auro's case on Rex regarding him suggesting he saw the soft then later denying that he saw the soft?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I also think the longer this day has gone on the less it's felt like Titus is really here trying to solve with the rest of the homies

like she just pops in and makes these one off comments with little to no re-evaluation or acknowledging of new content, her last push on Eve was super disingenuous and she didn't acknowledge how she misread the post, Skit at least does feel like she's been engaged throughout

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”