GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1538, Tanner wrote:But my issue is that I don't think Una is scum, and in my mind that's the only viable partner for Prana. So that's making me doubt myself. And then I see both Knight and Puppy "aligning" a lynch on Una tomorrow and it's making me feel even worse. Do you think Puppy's Prana read could be TMI?
This is kinda resonating with me. Re-reading Puppy's slot, It looks like they've mostly been on vanity wagons that they've barely pushed.
GeorgeBailey
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

The problem with the puppy-slot is the fact that they literally haven't been playing most of the game.
So it's hard to PoE them in OR out of the scumpool when their interactions with other slots have been minimal to say the least. :]

The interesting thing here that caught MY eye on a skim-reread (the kind where I only focus on surface level things and don't actually do quote-walls), is that IF puppy is scum, BOTH puppy and popopopopo threw some focus towards George.
Check the few posts Ruby made.
And then the fakeclaim from popopopo.
Was George supposed to be the designated mislynch until they realized Persivul was willing to include me in there? :?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Persivul »

I'm currently thinking Una/Knight.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1726, UnaBombaH wrote:Was George supposed to be the designated mislynch until they realized Persivul was willing to include me in there?
Everyone includes you in there. Why do you single me out?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1727, Persivul wrote:I'm currently thinking Una/Knight.
The nk would suggest that yeah.
I'm not sure why they killed Tanner over you. Maybe they were scared that he would pull more weight in lylo, not sure.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:01 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1728, Persivul wrote:
In post 1726, UnaBombaH wrote:Was George supposed to be the designated mislynch until they realized Persivul was willing to include me in there?
Everyone includes you in there. Why do you single me out?
Because your words carry the most weight around here, since you are the one and only member of the townblock. :giggle:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1729, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 1727, Persivul wrote:I'm currently thinking Una/Knight.
The nk would suggest that yeah.
I'm not sure why they killed Tanner over you. Maybe they were scared that he would pull more weight in lylo, not sure.
This is ridiculous. :lol:
In post 1621, Tanner wrote:I've already given my solve of red!Prana = Puppy>Una, green!Prana = Puppy/Knight. Subject to change in the near future if Persi actually replies to me.
For example this here.
In post 1577, Tanner wrote:I think if Prana were to flip Town today that means at least one scumfuck was trying to get Una lynched tomorrow.
And this. Just to give a few examples.
To make it absolutely clear - Tanners whole trajectory yesterday was moving more and more clearly towards Una = Town - especially if Prana flips green. Which they did.
So do NOT come out here spewing bullshit about how killing Tanner last night would've made any sense for scum!Una. Fuck.

And before you come out here flipping out that WIFOM-argument that we've been having to deal with for the whole fking game - YES, it always COULD be a WIFOM-move.
Except no FKING WAY WOULD I RISK BEING LYNCHED MORE LIKELY TODAY AS SCUM.
Idiotic to even suggest that.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

This is what I meant when I started the day by saying there's only one sensible reason for killing Tanner last night, and it's because I was the designated lynch for today.
Killing Persivul would've meant that there's a small chance for scum to try and push for Tanner and shake their credibility, but they would've had very little success ever getting a lynch there.
AND Tanner was becoming more and more pro-Una the last day phase, meaning that it would've been from the same pool of three I currently have to deal with as well.
The difference being that Persivul thinks I'm scum, and has already stated a hesitance in reconsidering their reads. (which I can still respect to some degree, but will end up losing the game anyway ;) )
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Persivul »

Una...why were you chosen as the designated lynch?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Because I have been unable to make a clear difference in the wagons and lynches so far.
I have been unable to do much "obvious" good for towns benefit.
And I was wrong about you vs popopo.
But the biggest reason is because you have, as the closest thing we've had to a conf.town., vocalized scum!Una as a reasonable solve to you. It's way easier for scum to follow that agenda, than to try and come up with the material for themselves.

I'd argue that in a sense, this is a Classic 5-player LyLo setup for scum.
One hard null slot that has been replaced twice and has very little in terms of posts.
One slot that is considered town by mostly everyone, but has at least one, maybe two mislynches in their scumpool, and then the middleground.
Realistically puppy has been kept around just because scum would never need to kill an inactive slot, but at the same time Knightmare+George doesn't quite satisfy me.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

From my POV it's pretty clear, I do not see GB being scum due to interactions with popo and Persivul cannot be scum.
So it has to be puppy + una by POE.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1735, Knightmare491 wrote:From my POV it's pretty clear, I do not see GB being scum due to interactions with popo
And the funny thing about this is either you are wrong about george, or you are scum yourself. :]
Interesting times..
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Would scum include their partner as one of the two in their scumpool at this point? :?
Interesting thought.

I mean, assume scum!puppy.
Would scum!Knightmare include puppy in their final two, when they could just name Una+George?
Unless we have the most unconfident scumteam I've ever seen, they SHOULD go for the win today, right? :?
Meaning that having me as their #1 target is all fine, but their second pick SHOULD(?) be town too, just in case somone like Persivul poots their foot down for me today.

I'll be doing my full ISO-works on the three suspects during monday and tuesday.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1735, Knightmare491 wrote:From my POV it's pretty clear, I do not see GB being scum due to interactions with popo and Persivul cannot be scum.
This is exactly why I cannot be scum, due to my day 3 play. If I was actually scum I never vote popo, either get force a no lynch by voting Persivul or get him lynched. That's a straight ticket to lylo plus getting rid of confirmed town.
Kill tanner the next night, then lynch popo, kill mavs. Then today would be lylo with PD still available to mislynch with whoever my imaginary scum buddy is.
All of that did not happen.

~Rectiplanes
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Good point.
How come I didn't stop to think about that yesterday? :facepalm:
Prana was the one who swapped to popopo to at least avoid a no-lynch.
Something the scummies absolutely didn't have to do.

The other one who basically had no necessary "need" to vote on popopo at that point was George, but they did it anyway.
Knightmare couldn't have swapped because he was already on popopo with Tanner and Persivul.
Which is why it's so "easy" to pin it down on "Una+Puppy". :lol:

But here's the kicker - I still refuse to believe that scum would have daytalk here.
Meaning that coordinating their votes might not have been as easy then and there.

And if we were to assume a remaining team of Puppy+Knightmare it would also fit very well.
Knightmare took a spot in the popopo-wagon for distance (or because they might've thought there was no way for Persivul to actually be the lynch), and Puppy wasn't replace in yet, so not able to vote anyway.
popopopo obviously voted for Persivul. This would land all three scum in separate "groups" in regards to that lynch.

Knightmare+George seems to make the least sense.
To be fair, now that I've reread that voting-sequence, I do not see why scum!George would ever vote for popopo that late. :?
If George hadn't voted for popopo, or voted for Persi instead, scum could've just waited for me to show up and hammer Persi.

So I guess it's Knightmare+puppy after all? :lol:
Well, like said.
I'm gonna do the full ISO-work on all of them starting tomorrow, and then make my decision.
I just find it hilarious that I was almost certain of it being George+Puppy before Knight managed to wake me up. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:27 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

No matter the end result, this is going to go down as my worst towngame anyway.
Maybe not counting my first games, but you know what I mean. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 5.1CantLynchAPuppy
Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

UnaBombaH (0)

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(5):CantLynchAPuppy;Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;Persivul;UnaBombaH;

With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-05-29 04:00:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1735, Knightmare491 wrote:From my POV it's pretty clear, I do not see GB being scum due to interactions with popo and Persivul cannot be scum.
In post 1738, Knightmare491 wrote:
This is exactly why I cannot be scum, due to my day 3 play. If I was actually scum I never vote popo, either get force a no lynch by voting Persivul or get him lynched. That's a straight ticket to lylo plus getting rid of confirmed town.
Kill tanner the next night, then lynch popo, kill mavs. Then today would be lylo with PD still available to mislynch with whoever my imaginary scum buddy is.
All of that did not happen.
i just don't get this

yesterday you voted pd, today you are suggesting that no scum bussed popo D3 if you think it's me/una

it seems like u missed a step. why did you decide no scum bussed popo? did that not factor into your PD vote yesterday?
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1725, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1538, Tanner wrote:But my issue is that I don't think Una is scum, and in my mind that's the only viable partner for Prana. So that's making me doubt myself. And then I see both Knight and Puppy "aligning" a lynch on Una tomorrow and it's making me feel even worse. Do you think Puppy's Prana read could be TMI?
This is kinda resonating with me. Re-reading Puppy's slot, It looks like they've mostly been on vanity wagons that they've barely pushed.
are you accusing me or the players i subbed in for
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1201, GeorgeBailey wrote:VOTE: popopopo

Sorry popo

I think cop is the likeliest in this scenario.

If you flip green, then the next two lynches are set for the next two days.
this might be a stupid question since i don't think the answer really matters

but if popo had been telling the truth, who would the next two lynches have been? i get that popo CC'd persi, so that's obviously one, but I don't see who the second would be.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1739, UnaBombaH wrote:The other one who basically had no necessary "need" to vote on popopo at that point was George, but they did it anyway.
Knightmare couldn't have swapped because he was already on popopo with Tanner and Persivul.
Which is why it's so "easy" to pin it down on "Una+Puppy".
but there's no way it could be knight/george, right? that just doesn't make sense, i don't get why both scum would bus.

although i think someone (tanner?) said that popo was going down before his fakeclaim anyways, so maybe it was engineered this way so that both scum could bus and get credit for it. i find it super unlikely, but this is also the possibility that worries me most.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1743, CantHateAPuppy wrote:are you accusing me or the players i subbed in for
Actually just Ruby.

I think right now i'm confident with Puppy over Una.

Like, with Ruby, this aged poorly and kinda seemed like a setup to vote Persi.
In post 861, Ruby Red wrote:based on experience and also being a high IQ genius, kills like that come more often from someone familiar with the player
In post 863, Ruby Red wrote:so far idrk who on this playerlist would be the most familiar with farside as a 2007 joindate player, although searching farside's posts it seems like pers is pretty familar with her, at least based off these:
GeorgeBailey
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1746, GeorgeBailey wrote:Actually just Ruby.
Ruby made 8 posts in 17 minutes then disappeared.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1742, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i just don't get this

yesterday you voted pd, today you are suggesting that no scum bussed popo D3 if you think it's me/una

it seems like u missed a step. why did you decide no scum bussed popo? did that not factor into your PD vote yesterday?
I didn't decide scum bussed popo or not. PD was scummy independently (have mentioned why, check iso).
He was pushing the angle of scum must have bussed popo therefore one of me/gb had to be scum. Which is just terrible VCA more than anything else.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Persivul »

Everyone has Una in their pool. And with good reason. He's barely done a town thing all game. He even admits it:
"Because I have been unable to make a clear difference in the wagons and lynches so far.
I have been unable to do much "obvious" good for towns benefit."
With all 4 of us on him, una is apparently going to be lynched. So, I think we should assume he's scum and save his lynch for tomorrow (if we get there), when no matter who's left alive, una is likely to go.

Between the popo 1v1 with me and the mavs flip, I'm the closest thing to conftown we have. Yet, Tanner died. I've had a tendency to tunnel this game, so I think the fact that I'm alive shows that at least one of my pool is wrong. My pool was una and puppy. Assuming that una is scum, that means puppy probably isn't. Puppy posts that I like: , , -1420, actually more than I feel like listing. A very interesting point is that he was pushing una before it was fashionable. I find it hard to believe that una/puppy could be the team. Search pup's ISO on una and tell me that these are scum buddies. Yet, una/pup is knight's scum team.

George - not scum. I just reviewed (again) his ISO along with the popo slot, and those interactions don't read as scum buddies. Also see post - that's a lot of work for someone who isn't actually trying to solve the game.

Also note that farside listed knight D1, and prana and tanner did yesterday. They're all dead.

Pools:
Knight - puppy/una
Una - puppy/george
Puppy - una/knight
George - una + knight/puppy
Pers - una/knight

With 4 on una, that's the easy lynch today. BUT, if I'm right on knight, then they kill me tonight, and have a shot at convincing George tomorrow.

If we lynch knight today, then (again) whoever's left tomorrow presumably lynches una.

So, if my assessment is correct, the surest way to a win is to vote knight and hope puppy joins. When knight isn't then hammered by scum in a reasonable time, we know he's scum and anyone can finish him off. Then una goes tomorrow no matter who the NK is.

That's where I'm at now. The last bit is talking out loud at this point. I'm not committed to yet. We still have almost three days left. That plan would need to commence with 1.5 days left or so. So, 1.5 days to talk.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”