Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Birds and the Boys »

In post 2757, farside22 wrote:
In post 2753, Birds and the Boys wrote:We've literally thought Chemist was scum the entire day. And you can't exactly push the cop under the guise of also being a cop without drawing some major question marks.
I have a hard time understanding why your thinking about our play is so shallow, Farside.
So why are you pushing for ML to be lynched over Chemist then?
That original post should say game, not day.

Have you read Conspire/ML's iso? It does not look like there is any scumhunting in there. We don't really know if our role is that powerful with all of the millers running around plus it is gated by needing to do 2 night actions. Furthermore, if ML isn't going to do anything might as well get rid of that slot rather than potentially useful power roles like Chemist or Mastina.

Dunnstral to answer your question, basically yes. Oka has read some stuff recently but not much. I have been mostly keeping the hydra buddies apprised of what's going on without them really reading.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:23 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I feel like we get all the information we need with lynching Birds and we don’t lose on a mislynch by going there, plus a BirdsTown flip likely means CloverTown.

I would like to kill Mastina tomorrow, and if I die, Mastina 100% of the time should be the lynch.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

ScumBirds has setup a possible double mislynch scenario.

If Birds is scum, one of Chemist/Mastina is their partner, likely with Clover.

Birds/Mastina/Clover
Birds/Chemist/Clover
Mastina/Chemist/Dunnstral
Mastina/Chemist/Holden
Mastina/Chemist/Miss Lynch
Birds/Miss Lynch/Clover
Holden/Dunnstral/Chemist

I believe these are all the possible options for the scum teams. Maybe I’m missing some.

Could throw some Farside/April ones if you want for visuals, but that’s not it, telling you right now
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Actually, I don’t think Birds/Chemist/Clover is an option
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2777, April Ludgate wrote:Holden/Dunnstral/Chemist
Also not an option since Birds says Chemist and Mastina are the same alignment
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I doubt that Birds and Chemist are both scum.
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:41 am

In post 2776, April Ludgate wrote:I feel like we get all the information we need with lynching Birds and we don’t lose on a mislynch by going there, plus a BirdsTown flip likely means CloverTown.

I would like to kill Mastina tomorrow, and if I die, Mastina 100% of the time should be the lynch.
:facepalm:

We are not lynching us over any one of Chemist/Mastina/Miss Lynch.

You can look through our iso and see our crumbs that Chemist and Mastina are the same alignment. You can also see how we approached day today by focusing on Miss Lynch and trying to get people to comment on them.

April, are you TSE?
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:42 am

Dunn can also confirm in our pt that we crumbed mastina and chemist as the same alignment.
This would have been an elaborate ploy lasting several days and scum simply do not do that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2775, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 2757, farside22 wrote:
In post 2753, Birds and the Boys wrote:We've literally thought Chemist was scum the entire day. And you can't exactly push the cop under the guise of also being a cop without drawing some major question marks.
I have a hard time understanding why your thinking about our play is so shallow, Farside.
So why are you pushing for ML to be lynched over Chemist then?
That original post should say game, not day.

Have you read Conspire/ML's iso? It does not look like there is any scumhunting in there. We don't really know if our role is that powerful with all of the millers running around plus it is gated by needing to do 2 night actions. Furthermore, if ML isn't going to do anything might as well get rid of that slot rather than potentially useful power roles like Chemist or Mastina.

Dunnstral to answer your question, basically yes. Oka has read some stuff recently but not much. I have been mostly keeping the hydra buddies apprised of what's going on without them really reading.
So you think there are 2 cop roles in the game?
Are you saying you see town play from Chemist because your day 3 vote didn't say that? Like this is why I find a lot of what you say very contradictory.
In post 2780, Dunnstral wrote:I doubt that Birds and Chemist are both scum.
I sort of think they both are scum together. But again if true then bird put himself into a bad corner so I go back and forth with this a lot. I struggle with bird's line of thoughts in this game to see anything that says hey that is fishy and sticking with what he finds fishy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:05 am

Post by gobbledygook »

We are literally the reason Chemist claimed. What are you even talking about, Farside.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2784, gobbledygook wrote:We are literally the reason Chemist claimed. What are you even talking about, Farside.
Again you are not pushing for his lynch and pushing for ML instead.
And with the claim from Chemist you still decided not to push? Like I can't see that from a player like you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

April why are you pushing for Birds to be lynched when Chem and Mastina both have a lot more against them than Birds does?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2786, Clover Ebi wrote:April why are you pushing for Birds to be lynched when Chem and Mastina both have a lot more against them than Birds does?
The main reason to vote them was that they die right? Now with that factor out of the picture we're strongly inclined to vote Chemist and Mastina here.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2786, Clover Ebi wrote:April why are you pushing for Birds to be lynched when Chem and Mastina both have a lot more against them than Birds does?
I’m voting Mastina now.

And I was pushing Birds because of his suicide claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1793, PenguinPower wrote:
PP's Unofficial Votecount 1.1

votato(6)
~ (37), (86), (42), (103), (220), (141)

Dunnstral(3)
~ (82), (104), (192)
farside22(2)
~ (142), (115)
Birds and the Boys(2)
~ (80), (142)
Dr Easy Bake(1)
~ (32)
Blatant Scum(1)
~ (33)

Not Voting (2): (27), (169)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-11 11:46:42)
In post 1802, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm here to vote too btw
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: Mastina
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

My post!!!!!
I lost my longer post.
Just going to TLDR my original post. Saw this post which made me think votato was buddying April.
And I was going to say chemist came in at the end of the day but didn't vote votato.
That's where I'm at reading the scum spot and end of day 1 over.
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:40 am

In post 2773, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1062, Birds and the Boys wrote:okay i haven't read this game at all yet but as the protagonist I need to make an entrance in act 1 so we can do cool things in act 2 and 3 without seeming like a deus ex machina

-oka #1
In post 1063, Birds and the Boys wrote:anyways I have a pretty sick way to catch scum on d1 if you guys need my help

algorithm says its chemist1422

alright cya in 2 weeks

-oka #2
In post 2288, Birds and the Boys wrote:now i haven;t really been paying attention to this game but everyone seems to be chill and happy so ill let you be

-okapoka
Are these Okapoka's only posts?

How can he think anything about Mastina/Chemist, let alone think that they're both scum? What is he basing his read off of?
I'll concede that I'm probably the least informed of all the players in the list, but I have very valid reasons for my reads and how I formed them. I'll concede that maybe some of my points are hypocritical and lean heavily into my meta experiences with both Mastina and Chemist, but nonetheless I do like my reads, however I'm not going to push my reads that hard because well, I don't deserve the podium since I haven't had a presence this game.

Anyways, I find Mastina is scum for one main reason - and one main reason only, she simply does not have the same town!mastina presence that you would expect from a town!mastina. Now I'm not saying its out of the realm of possibility that Mastina has just been lower presence due to RL issues, but odds are - this isn't town Mastina because she doesn't have the same grasp of self-referential meta she usually does. Town!Mastina has a very clear and somewhat linear gameplan to how she operates, she tries to townclear herself and make her voice known by staying active and present throughout the thread, and meta is a very very easy route to accomplish this self clear. The fact that Mastina is being shaded atm by a lot of the playerlist and hasn't been nightkilled in a playerlist that does not include mastina haters is evident of something huge - mastina simply has not cleared herself this game. From the what I've read - albeit not the game in its entirety, she has not actively tried to town clear herself through presence of game and meta. On a very very superficial level, mastina has some similitarities with her town games - she does weird meta reference that literally nobody understands and she locks it in, and the size of her posts seem like a town!mastina post size ~BUT~ AND THIS IS HUGE~ there isn't the same weird detective work/train of though present in her body of work that you will see in mastina town games, its actually very face up and doesn't seem to have a pervasive detective work that is renowned for how controversial it is.

ok chemist has had redemption arc as town recently, he kinda reverting back to old and familiar chemist meta we use to know, but the new chemist aint like this, regression to old meta is usually scum
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:41 am

In post 2792, Birds and the Boys wrote:
In post 2773, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1062, Birds and the Boys wrote:okay i haven't read this game at all yet but as the protagonist I need to make an entrance in act 1 so we can do cool things in act 2 and 3 without seeming like a deus ex machina

-oka #1
In post 1063, Birds and the Boys wrote:anyways I have a pretty sick way to catch scum on d1 if you guys need my help

algorithm says its chemist1422

alright cya in 2 weeks

-oka #2
In post 2288, Birds and the Boys wrote:now i haven;t really been paying attention to this game but everyone seems to be chill and happy so ill let you be

-okapoka
Are these Okapoka's only posts?

How can he think anything about Mastina/Chemist, let alone think that they're both scum? What is he basing his read off of?
I'll concede that I'm probably the least informed of all the players in the list, but I have very valid reasons for my reads and how I formed them. I'll concede that maybe some of my points are hypocritical and lean heavily into my meta experiences with both Mastina and Chemist, but nonetheless I do like my reads, however I'm not going to push my reads that hard because well, I don't deserve the podium since I haven't had a presence this game.

Anyways, I find Mastina is scum for one main reason - and one main reason only, she simply does not have the same town!mastina presence that you would expect from a town!mastina. Now I'm not saying its out of the realm of possibility that Mastina has just been lower presence due to RL issues, but odds are - this isn't town Mastina because she doesn't have the same grasp of self-referential meta she usually does. Town!Mastina has a very clear and somewhat linear gameplan to how she operates, she tries to townclear herself and make her voice known by staying active and present throughout the thread, and meta is a very very easy route to accomplish this self clear. The fact that Mastina is being shaded atm by a lot of the playerlist and hasn't been nightkilled in a playerlist that does not include mastina haters is evident of something huge - mastina simply has not cleared herself this game. From the what I've read - albeit not the game in its entirety, she has not actively tried to town clear herself through presence of game and meta. On a very very superficial level, mastina has some similitarities with her town games - she does weird meta reference that literally nobody understands and she locks it in, and the size of her posts seem like a town!mastina post size ~BUT~ AND THIS IS HUGE~ there isn't the same weird detective work/train of though present in her body of work that you will see in mastina town games, its actually very face up and doesn't seem to have a pervasive detective work that is renowned for how controversial it is.

ok chemist has had redemption arc as town recently, he kinda reverting back to old and familiar chemist meta we use to know, but the new chemist aint like this, regression to old meta is usually scum
-okadokapokamoka
Birds and the Boys
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Birds and the Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 am

i do concede that there is a possibility of a hidden godfather or something making things weird i GUESS but idk i kinda like mastina+chemist

and you can trust me not to conf bias because i haven't done the leg work to conf bias myself really lmao

-okapoka
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Just vote Mastina, dude.

Is this a new person speaking on Birds?

I don’t remember which one I was arguing with. I don’t even know who’s in it
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Like how many people
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Mastina

This makes the most sense to me
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:54 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Hammer. Let’s move on.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Apologizes, had a wicked mirgane yesterday.

Working up fleshing out the post in the bit, but looked back at Votato interactions day 1 and feel less go about conspire/farside. Looking at birds right now to see if the timing of the scum to town flip occured in their ISO on votato happened at a opportune time (ex. April pushing town votato hard for the gambit)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”