Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1746, GeorgeBailey wrote:I think right now i'm confident with Puppy over Una.
Shit, forgot about this. George, explain this to me.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1719, GeorgeBailey wrote:Una is my safest bet today. I'm lost between sorting Knight and Puppy though.
Are you at puppy/una, or puppy/knight?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:24 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@Persivul, what do you think about

?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1752, Knightmare491 wrote:@Persivul, what do you think about

?
It's a reasonable point. OTOH, it was odd that una specifically called out George in 1260. Could have been a signal that he didn't want both of you on the mislynch.

Una's vote/unvote there seemed like a signal of some sort, but I'm not sure of what. He's also seemed unusually speculative about daytalk IIRC.

George, what do you think of the D3 voting in general, and page 51 in particular?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1741, Not Known 15 wrote:
Vote Count 5.1CantLynchAPuppy
Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

UnaBombaH (0)

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(5):CantLynchAPuppy;Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;Persivul;UnaBombaH;

With 5 alive it is 3 to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-05-29 04:00:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1621, Tanner wrote:I've already given my solve of red!Prana = Puppy>Una,
green!Prana = Puppy/Knight
This is what was killed last night.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Persivul »

George, talk to me.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:30 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Sorry Sorry, got called in to work yesterday and was exhuasted. I'll try and answer your questions Persi as best I can before going out today.
In post 1753, Persivul wrote:George, what do you think of the D3 voting in general, and page 51 in particular?
I wanna give Una a break about the hesitant voting, especially since I felt just as torn between the two wagons. I think Popo's claim seemed pretty genuine and could have gone both ways. Which is why I honestly feel best voting Knight today.

Like, this was Una's response to popo telling me to unvote:
In post 1206, popopopopopopo wrote:ANSWER ME THIS. HOW THE HELL DID I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO ANYWHERE NIGHT 1??????????????

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. GEORGE YOU IF ANYONE SHOULD KNOW IM TELLING THE TRUTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
In post 1214, UnaBombaH wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no reason why the scumteam couldn't just be popopo/Pers/mavs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So saying stuff like "How could you vote there?" or "How can you believe this or that?" is stupid considering the mess we are in.
Like, I think the line of reasoning on the last sentence feels genuine. Who we lynched that day was incredibly important for Town.

Una's vote on Page 51:
In post 1260, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Persivul - I hope George does the right thing for town and makes sure we at least get a lynch.

My votes is based mainly on mavs' play today, and obviously the contradicting claims.
I have a good hunch that no matter what Persivul flips today, town still has a good chance of pulling through.
This was a bad vote in retrospect, I think you're completely right. I really don't like the last line. "No matter what Persi flips today, town still has a good chance" is really untrue since even now we don't have a good case on who scum is. And based on Mav's play? He was literally just suggesting Mavs to be the the scum team earlier. But I still think going with the idea that scum bussed would be a safer bet.

In post 1750, Persivul wrote:Shit, forgot about this. George, explain this to me.
At the time, I think Prana was on to something. I think Knight bussed, and Puppy('s slot) was afk which led to a really stale gamestate where the lynch was decided between Una and I. It also could be why it felt like Scum was trying to force a no-lynch, since scum couldn't even hammer if they wanted to.

Scum doesn't have Day talk:
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:14:Daychat: No evil faction has daychat by default.
Which means they're disorganized, I think popo told their buddy to vote him when he outs at night, which is why Knight's vote feels so off and early:
In post 1222, Knightmare491 wrote:VOTE: popo
In post 1751, Persivul wrote:Are you at puppy/una, or puppy/knight?
Puppy/Knight.

But honestly Persi, i'll sheep your vote since I know you're 100% PR. Makes no fucking sense to not have a 1-shot cop in this setup. If you really think Una is 100% maf today i'll vote him.

Fuck, I'm late lmao. I'll try to respond mobile further in the day.
GeorgeBailey
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

So in all simplicity it's just Knight+Puppy.
I did a full read on Knightmare during work today, but I've been unable to post anything.
Not sure why I'm unable to login from my work laptop. I could only read, not post.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:14 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also I'm not sure what's with all the speculation about me mentioning scum- daytalk?
All I've been pointing at, is the fact that I do not believe they have it at all, and thus they were unable to plan D3 well beforehand.
Hence why it now leads me to scum!Knight rather than scum!George.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

hey guys

feel like i should have more to say but i've been kind of putting my games off

truth is una/knight > george just feels right to me, i don't want to tunnel in lylo but since prana's flip i haven't had much reason to reconsider. otoh, lately my scumreads have never been right. kind of struggling with the apathy.

honestly una's tone kind of strikes me as town the last few pages, but i just don't think it's knight/george.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Persivul »

The more I think about it, the more I go in circles. Each case has pros and cons. Final deciding factor is that both Tanner and prana named Knight yesterday.

VOTE: Knightmare
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Scum hammer FFS
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

UNVOTE NOW

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Tanner and PD don't matter, this is so frustrating FGS

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

PD had horrible reads all game, he's also wrong on me. Scum had to kill one of Tanner or you. You're literally throwing the game on useless NKA

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Think of what is more compelling, NKA or the fact that I as scum have made this game harder for me for no fucking reason and you'll get you'll get your answer.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Persivul »

So you're lurking, not adding content, not voting anyone...just sitting there waiting to bitch about my eventual vote?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1735, Knightmare491 wrote:From my POV it's pretty clear, I do not see GB being scum due to interactions with popo and Persivul cannot be scum.
So it has to be puppy + una by POE.
You know what might have been compelling? Actual cases instead of just POE.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1765, Knightmare491 wrote:Scum had to kill one of Tanner or you.
Yep. Tanner had you in his lynch pool for today. I didn't. I'm alive. Ignoring that would be drinking the wifom, and in the long term that's not a successful strategy.

If we lose this game, so be it. If you're town, you should have actually helped me by pushing your scum reads. I don't appreciate that everyone has basically abdicated this decision to me. Just because I'm pretty much mechanically cleared doesn't mean people should just quit playing in lylo. Yet even George, my towniest read, has done almost nothing.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

What kinda case do you expect me to make on a slot which replaced in on day 3, with the previous slot having no content?

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Persivul »

You only have one scum read?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I've talked about una already.

~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Persivul »

Just double ISO'd you and luca/popo again. Your interactions are almost nonexistent.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1772, Knightmare491 wrote:I've talked about una already.
This pisses me off. If you're town - FUCK YOU. We've all talked about everyone already. There's a reason they call a push a PUSH, not a fucking TALK ABOUT.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”