He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5224, davesaz wrote:If the
discord
has more than one person remaining (started with 3 or more), you probably have scum in the group. Please act accordingly.

Mastina
if you're continuing to follow the game from the dead, you softed so hard it might as well have been a fullclaim.

Blair
it would have been nice to know if your strategy was to trigger the frail to identify infected. It would have been nicer to know who you thought that might be, perhaps narrowed down to a set of 3 or so.
qfpt
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:45 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 5223, 5G Tower wrote:VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy This is definitely the play.
Elaborate.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:11 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Blair probably targeted aristophanes?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: gobbled
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if she did then he's scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Meh, from how im interpreting this, scum can kill and infect on same night so they killed mastina and infected blair i think
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Hoctac »

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy

Could also be convinced to vote TSE.
not yet sentient
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still haven't gotten fruit :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5230, OkaPoka wrote:so they killed mastina and infected blair i think
bad interpretation.

I think if Blair had been infected she would have flip infected. OR says she was the mafia kill or hid behind infected. Small chance that Mastina was a vig kill but most likely the mafia kill.

Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Hoctac »

)_)

Scum
really
don't want my luxury goods out on the market...
not yet sentient
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 3 VC #2

Aristophanes (1): TrueSoulEnergy ()
TrueSoulEnergy (2): 5G Tower (), Hoctac ()
gobbledygook (1): OkaPoka ()
pisskop (1): Nahdia ()
Not Voting (12): Aristophanes, Quick, Alchemist21, davesaz, Tchill13, gobbledygook, Auro, Almost50, Nero Cain, Flavor Leaf, pisskop, Voted

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 3, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-03 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
As a general reminder, please remember to pm me questions about mechanics or your role. Please do not ask me in-thread as I likely won't answer there.
VLA notices and votecount questions/corrections are okay to ask in-thread.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Wed May 27, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5200, Nahdia wrote:Safe to assume mastina was the scumkill and Blair ended up visiting an infected, yes?

Do we have an indication who either of them visited? Blair initially said they would revisit Jake, but obviously that didn't happen.
In post 5201, Nahdia wrote:Zero infections could mean a couple things. It might mean that the scumteam can't infect on the same night they use one of their factional kills. It might also mean that they attempted to infect whoever mastina vaccinated night one, or possibly there was some other way the infection failed.
my first thought was that none of this matters and its info fishing/trying to fill town with false info. Like, if we start making "assumptions" then people will start to
BELIEVE
those assumptions and it can lead us down the wrong path. But if I take off my tunnel goggles I will admit that "who did Blair hide behind" is a pretty decent question however I was not a big fan of you asking without looking yourself and attempting to find an explanation and it seems kinda
LAMIST
to me.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Auro »

In post 5229, Nero Cain wrote:if she did then he's scum
Waiiiit a minute. Her ability wouldn't work on OG scum right?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 5233, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5230, OkaPoka wrote:so they killed mastina and infected blair i think
bad interpretation.

I think if Blair had been infected she would have flip infected. OR says she was the mafia kill or hid behind infected. Small chance that Mastina was a vig kill but most likely the mafia kill.
i asked, and this is wrong. if blair had been targeted with an infected, they would flip town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

targeted with an infection* by the scumteam, that is.

pretty confident that's what happened.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5234, Hoctac wrote:)_)

Scum
really
what if your "fruit" is really the scum's infection mechanism and you targeted me but failed b/c Mastina had already vaccinated me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5238, Nahdia wrote:if blair had been targeted with an infected, they would flip town.
So ppl that are infected flip with their original role so there's no way to tell if a person had been infected or not? Seems funky but its w/e th mod wants to do

Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 5240, Nero Cain wrote:

Scum
really
what if your "fruit" is really the scum's infection mechanism and you targeted me but failed b/c Mastina had already vaccinated me?
Can you not out my infection crumb for the whole world to see please? I've been slowly targetting everyone who
gets it
and wants "fruit". You're up tonight.
not yet sentient
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

Nero Cain wrote:

Scum
really
i think it's just a special case. when i asked the mod if we were in NAR, they told me that essentially yes, but they did specifically work-out certain interactions that might not be NAR.

in this case, i think that infections just dont work on someone with blair's role. instead they autokill them, without the alignment changing. that's all just speculation though.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

whoops wrong quote. meant ot be the next post.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5237, Auro wrote:
In post 5229, Nero Cain wrote:if she did then he's scum
Waiiiit a minute. Her ability wouldn't work on OG scum right?
it says that if she targets infected or is infected she would die. OG scum would still count as "infected" right?

it could be as simple as she was targeted with the infection last night and it killed her. She prob never should have claimed.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont think we'll figure out if the scumteam is also infected until we lynch one of them.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5243, Nahdia wrote:that's all just speculation though
it literally says that she'll die if infected....

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Quick »

VOTE: Ari
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fact, I think that's what OR says happened last night. Mastina was a scum kill and Blair was infected last night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”