Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

So FMPOV this wagon was either all town or Titus is scum:
In post 2136, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 2.Final

TargetWagon
acryon
(5)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve (), GuiltyLion (), Auro (), Titus ()
Eve
(2)
acryon (), skitter30 ()
Titus
(2)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), BBmolla ()
Not Voting
(0)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. acryon has been lynched.
And this wagon is two scum:
In post 2546, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 3.Final

TargetWagon
Eve
(4)
Tiger Shark (), skitter30 (), BBmolla (), The Limit Does Not Exist ()
Not Voting
(3)
Morning Tweet, GuiltyLion (), Eve ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Eve has been lynched.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Titus I wanna know why you said earlier that scum!skitter was competent and carried a game, and why that isn't what she might be doing here

and also I wanna know who your VCA says my partner is now, if you're still going to push this
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Molla idk

Titus/Skitter
Titus/Molla

feel like my two potential solves right now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2551, GuiltyLion wrote:Titus I wanna know why you said earlier that scum!skitter was competent and carried a game, and why that isn't what she might be doing here

and also I wanna know who your VCA says my partner is now, if you're still going to push this
Because she's suspected by almost everyone. I need to redo my VCA again.

HURT: Skitter

I recommend using hurt tags as a method of stating who should vote first. Once someone is hammered through those tags, they must vote. This allows obvtown to vote last.

I put Skitter there because of the overwhelming suspicion on him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

My gut goes back to GL Limit but I am seriously going to kick myself if that's it because I talked myself out of it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 4:11 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

Okay now comes the wonderful game of did scum leave us alive because our solve was wrong or just to mess with our heads.

I think the latter is more likely, and in the world where the team isn't skitter Titus I don't think we have the slightest chance of getting the entire town to agree.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 4:14 am

In post 2554, Titus wrote:My gut goes back to GL Limit but I am seriously going to kick myself if that's it because I talked myself out of it.
Eh?

-Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

Well, if you think the team is me and Skitter, you should vote hurt Skitter. With enough votes, she'll be forced to vote first. That's a benefit.

FMPOV, as long as Skitter doesn't guess town, we can eliminate possibilities. FYPOV, scum is voting first

I do think we have a shot at actually lynching scum today, but town has to work as a team and accept differing viewpoints.

I do feel if Skitter is scum and I am wrong, there's only one move Skitter scum can make here. I highly doubt she is though, even now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

sorry i'm going to be vla without internet access until saturday night

and my life just got significantly busier/more complicated so my activity may be reduced in general next week too

gl is my best bet for scum rn but i'm not sure who the partner is, bb is most likely imo
i need to do a lot of rethinking cuz it's lylo and the eve townflip kinda upended my view of this game

things that i need to do before i can vote/hurt is:
- review vc's
- review early game
- review gl/bb's joint iso to see if they make sense together
- review my townreads to make sure they're reasonable and not unfounded
unfortunately it's exceedingly unlikely i will be able to do this before like sunday ^

also at this point i'm starting to become a bit worried about limit since they're, like, not dead

also i think gl may have scumslipped in twilight
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2555, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Okay now comes the wonderful game of did scum leave us alive because our solve was wrong or just to mess with our heads.

I think the latter is more likely, and in the world where the team isn't skitter Titus I don't think we have the slightest chance of getting the entire town to agree.

-Smart
i mean doesn't that argue against skitter/titus from your pov?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:10 am

In post 2557, Titus wrote:Well, if you think the team is me and Skitter, you should vote hurt Skitter. With enough votes, she'll be forced to vote first. That's a benefit.
I mean I'm fine with skitter voting first but the hurts don't really matter much unless everyone accepts their authority. I'd rather just see where everyone stands before deciding on anything for sure.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:12 am

In post 2559, skitter30 wrote:i mean doesn't that argue against skitter/titus from your pov?
Yes, but my point is that it doesn't argue against it strongly enough for me to change my mind about it being the most likely. I played a game not too long ago where scum left me alive all the way to F3 as a confirmed mason who claimed D2, and my reads were not fantastic but it's not like they were awful and my solve going into F3 was correct.

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:16 am

Actually, now that I think about it, it doesn't make sense to force someone to vote if they aren't confident. Better would just be to have the most confident person vote first, because that minimizes the chance of TvT, and then we can just go from there.

-Smart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2558, skitter30 wrote:also i think gl may have scumslipped in twilight
what, because I forgot that there's no PT on a scum flip?

This is a really shitty push lol

if I'm scum and I know Eve is flipping town,
I would have bee aware that there will be a PT and this knowledge would be something only scum have
, and I don't comment about it at all
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also if I'm scum and skitter/Eve are both town, why do I even bother to play D3 the way I did

like that's just pointless effort and way beyond my scum range for a situation where scum is ahead no matter who gets lynched
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

one thing I'm wondering whether it may be a problem with the Titus/Skitter solve is I would have expected Titus to accuse me of possibly being scum with skitter, but she's all in on town!skitter even now

surely if we flip scum!skitter today she would be thinking about how to handle that f3?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I prefer Skitter over Titus today I think

skitter being cw to Eve and the way the wagon flipped over to Eve is indicative of skit scum

also the paranoia about Limit reads kinda fake
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2557, Titus wrote:Well, if you think the team is me and Skitter, you should vote hurt Skitter. With enough votes, she'll be forced to vote first. That's a benefit.

FMPOV, as long as Skitter doesn't guess town, we can eliminate possibilities. FYPOV, scum is voting first

I do think we have a shot at actually lynching scum today, but town has to work as a team and accept differing viewpoints.

I do feel if Skitter is scum and I am wrong, there's only one move Skitter scum can make here. I highly doubt she is though, even now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I think the post-Allo NKs in this game should exonerate me unless you want to say it's all WIFOM specifically so I can make this argument now in LYLO

Auro was townreading me and pushing Skit
MT was coming around to townreading me, we just closely worked together in a prior game, and was the only other person off wagon yesterday
I've been strongly townreading Limit all game

if I'm scum I'm giving myself a much harder F5 than a hypothetical one of like, Auro, Molla, MT, myself, Titus
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2560, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
I mean I'm fine with skitter voting first but the hurts don't really matter much unless everyone accepts their authority. I'd rather just see where everyone stands before deciding on anything for sure.

-Smart
Why? If you think Skitter's scum, this let's Skitter scum decide who to vote, with the knowledge of which townie might misvote.

It's true regardless of who is scum. The less information a widely regarded scummy slot has, the better.

Do you want to give Skitter that angle? We can stall the game out once a minimum of 1 v 1 is decided, presuming Skitter votes correctly.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

Goddamnit

I really wanted to die
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Titus yesterday you were saying you felt your own slot had to vote first, what changed between then and now?
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Tiger Shark »

In post 2568, GuiltyLion wrote:also I think the post-Allo NKs in this game should exonerate me unless you want to say it's all WIFOM specifically so I can make this argument now in LYLO

Auro was townreading me and pushing Skit
MT was coming around to townreading me, we just closely worked together in a prior game, and was the only other person off wagon yesterday
I've been strongly townreading Limit all game

if I'm scum I'm giving myself a much harder F5 than a hypothetical one of like, Auro, Molla, MT, myself, Titus
GL, I am trying to reset on you. Please don't get all defensive.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

Limit I don’t really want to talk to the others cause 66% of them are scum

Where you at with this game Limit
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2572, Tiger Shark wrote:GL, I am trying to reset on you. Please don't get all defensive.
I'm more defensive about Skitter than you rn but fair

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”