Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 3.07

With 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Lynching
DkKoba
(2): votato, enomis
votato
(2): Maduisha, DkKoba

Not Voting
(1): Apogee

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-30 13:10:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:45 am

Post by enomis »

In post 2963, DkKoba wrote:And I'm aware I've used manipulative tactics to get people to follow me this game, but thats not alignment indicative for me, thats just something that makes me strong as both alignments as I push people to follow me regardless. It helps a lot when in games people generally follow what you're doing. I do get more subdued if my
partner
is more loud but thats about it.
DkKoba literally claim scum here. You are more subdued if your joqiza scum partner is more loud? Got it.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Apogee »

In post 3001, enomis wrote:
In post 2963, DkKoba wrote:And I'm aware I've used manipulative tactics to get people to follow me this game, but thats not alignment indicative for me, thats just something that makes me strong as both alignments as I push people to follow me regardless. It helps a lot when in games people generally follow what you're doing. I do get more subdued if my
partner
is more loud but thats about it.
DkKoba literally claim scum here. You are more subdued if your joqiza scum partner is more loud? Got it.
Enomis I don't follow Dk is probably the loudest player in the game...
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:50 am

Post by enomis »

He's not, if you look closely at his posting, he' been posting nonsense and fluff all game.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:51 am

Post by enomis »

Also, on d2, all i rmb is joqiza mass posting vs ydrasse and apogee.

Do you rmb what Dkkoba posted d2?

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Apogee »

Sorry I don't know rmb...
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 am

Post by enomis »

Do you know DkKoba's argument on me and votato. I could literally just change the name in this argument to DkKoba and the argument perfectly works against him.

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Apogee »

Like what rmb means
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:53 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3005, Apogee wrote:Sorry I don't know rmb...
rmb is remember

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Apogee »

Oh duh. So just off what I remember from d2 top of my head:

Joqiza lashed out at all three people on his wagon (Madiusha, Enomis, Votato)
DkKoba and I were concerned by Ydrasse's about face and I worried that votato/ydrasse was scumteam
You pushed on joqiza
Votato and Joqiza fought a little in what really feels like a bus/distance to me.
I slept from cop claim to hammer

I'll go review what DkKoba did D2 ig.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:04 am

Post by enomis »

In post 2896, DkKoba wrote:I think u need to relook at enomis' actions throughout the game. theres a reason they are in my solve. they've shown self preservation as more important over game solving.

this correlates to their spiked activity when they were being pushed.
In post 2927, DkKoba wrote:some people don't like playing as scum and dont put in effort. enomis could easily be one of those people.
Look at these posts. Literally making up things.

Since DkKoba Koba saw my ongoing game, I would assume you would have meta-ed my scum game as well? Because what's the use of meta-ing my town game but not scum if you are trying to catch me as scum.

And you still say these bullshit "enomis don't like playing as scum and don't put in effort", you are lying straight out of your mouth.

-----------

Also, The reason there is this perception that I show up because I am being voted is ALL BECAUSE OF DKKOBA MANIPULATION. He literally votes me/ say I have no content every 1/2 days which is my regular interval of posting. I LITERALLY POST AT THE SAME FREQUENCY FOR EVERY GAME.

Take the latest call out that Dkkoba has of me:
In post 2565, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: enomis this kid needs to come back and he only makes posts when theres incentive to post so I'm going to provide the incentive bc i honestly want to policy lynch this slot unless they speak up and give me good reason not to lynch it.
In post 2582, DkKoba wrote:in fact as I am going to act in good faith, I will do it now VOTE: Dkkoba

I'll keep it there if you agree.
Then he voted himself.
In post 2595, enomis wrote:This is freaking scum:
Then when I posted, there was no pressure on me.

BUT what you guys remember will be I post when there is pressure on me.

You look at how DkKoba is trying to shade me instead of really figuring out if I am scum. You tell me this is town?

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:05 am

Post by votato »

VOTE: apogee
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Apogee »

IDK I don't think the DkKoba progression on Joqiza D2 is particularly scummy? I'm inclined to read their thought progression as genuine there. Yeah the DkKoba/Joqiza power wolf tinfoil is real and is a possibility, but it is not the most likely possibility IMO.

I don't really agree with DkKoba's argument against you, but against votato I don't think it flips like you implied above.

p:edit -- 1) I'm not inclined to agree on DkKoba's argument and I think enomis you are less likely to flip wolf than him. But I'm not sure it isn't town motivated, if emotional and occasionally irrational town motivation.

2) votato literally all starting a counterwagon on me will do is convince me to hammer? Koba and Maduisha both have indicated they are not voting for me today. I've approached this day trying to stay as open as possible and not tunnel even though I am 80% sure voting you than DkKoba wins for town.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Apogee »

By convince me to hammer I mean make only one hammer a legit option because unlike you all I am not hammering myself.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:11 am

Post by enomis »

In post 2965, DkKoba wrote:ugh i am like so nervous and frustrated. I feel like i am like so close to solving but its just like i have these doubts in my head. but im like just using my standard logic of actions - > intent -> reasons etc and
enomis
Dkkoba
most recent content speaks to a scum motivated push. its like usually im a catalyst in games for scum pushing on me and trying to get an easy lynch off me or just to discredit me and i have just found like that I am able to detect scum when they are wagoning me.
Look at this post. If I literally change the name of enomis to DkkOba. The argument still makes sense perfectly.

This shows how much fluff dkkoba have in their argument.

And their switched vote to me when he is saying that I am ignoring "Votato scummy actions", he is literally ignoring them too to vote me because he thought
"I am chainsawing a lynch" WHEN I literally voice my townread on votato and maduisha at the start of day 3.
What kinda bullshit reason to change your vote.

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Apogee »

By that I mean whatever goofy stuff votato/koba were up to with the self votes
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Apogee »

Enomis I've said my prefered solve is votato/DkKoba, but I think votato is more likely to flip red.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:15 am

Post by enomis »

In post 3011, votato wrote:VOTE: apogee
Which post made you change?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:16 am

Post by enomis »

Also apogee, look at this voting, do you think this is scum?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by enomis »

What kinda scum switched off a wagon to make himself literally the only possible wagon at 19 hours left. Especially when you declared hammer intent in 10 hours.

Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Apogee »

Who votato's?

That's a pretty wifomy reason
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Apogee »

And I literally asked him why
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:19 am

Post by votato »

my vote on you was a reaction test. scum!apogee would be more likely to want to hammer me for voting him. plus now you have extra incentive to hammer me since im coming after you tomorrow. Dk if i get lynched today you should go after apogee tomorrow. enomis i dunno between Dk and apogee who you should push. probably Dk though. maduisha, good luck in the afterlife. i hope you re-evaluate and that hindsight is useful for introspection.
VOTE: DkKoba

pedit: that said enomis, if i can convince people to vote apogee i would totally lynch there.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Apogee »

This is ridiculously stressful why couldn't I have landed cop, outed one maf and then got killed like Ydrasse that would be way simpler just saying.
Apogee
Apogee
Goon
Apogee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Apogee »

Enomis if I lynch DkKoba today I am the lynch tomorrow right?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”