He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5823, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 5822, davesaz wrote:
In post 5817, davesaz wrote:Has it been revealed which of 5G and pisskop was original in the neighborhood?
In post 5818, pisskop wrote:what?
Seems a reasonably straightforward question. We had a flipped "neighborizer".
Who says they used their abilities?
That has no bearing on the question. The question is, who are the original members. If the answer is all of them that's fine.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

piss, 5g and jake are the hood members that I'm aware of.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5826, Nero Cain wrote:piss, 5g and jake are the hood members that I'm aware of.
They haven't confirmed it's the same hood, and pisskop has been evasive about it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, the lack of care from most players is appalling.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:55 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 5828, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, the lack of care from most players is appalling.
Yeah there are 4 Mafia Alive and someone mechanically Confirmed Ari as scum and you guys aren’t voting Ari is appalling.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk how I feel, like Piss claiming he's not reading and paying attention to this game is very poor town play. Could be scum that's pretending to not care about the game, IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how is Ari mechanically confirmed scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gobble's spiel about wanted to be vigged or investigated if he's wrong about Piss does give me a great feeling either.

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Covid 19 »

In post 5816, Covid 19 wrote:
Day 3 VC #12

Auro (1): Flavor Leaf ()
5G Tower (1): Almost50 ()
Aristophanes (4): LicketyQuickety (), Alchemist21 (), TrueSoulEnergy (), gobbledygook ()
LicketyQuickety (1): Tchill13 ()
TrueSoulEnergy (1): 5G Tower ()
Nahdia (0):
Flavor Leaf (0):
gobbledygook (2): OkaPoka (), Auro ()
Nero Cain (0):
pisskop (2): Nahdia (), davesaz ()
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (5): Aristophanes, Voted, Nero Cain (), pisskop (), Hoctac ()

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 3, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-03 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
As a general reminder, please remember to pm me questions about mechanics or your role. Please do not ask me in-thread as I likely won't answer there.
VLA notices and votecount questions/corrections are okay to ask in-thread.
5. Aristophanes is V/LA until Monday, June 1.
6. Seeking a replacement for Voted.
7. Prodded Tchill13. They have (expired on 2020-06-02 10:00:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.
8. Prodding 5G Tower (2d 10h). They have (expired on 2020-06-02 19:00:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 5827, davesaz wrote:and pisskop has been evasive about it.
or Ive asked you to clarify. so far as i know we dont have a neighborizor
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

daves posturing is worrisome
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5815, gobbledygook wrote:If Blair was targeted by infection wouldn’t she have flipped infected?
she wouldn't.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5829, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:someone mechanically Confirmed Ari as scum
The logic of this is what?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5793, pisskop wrote:did gobs claim a guilty on me?
this one was kinda weird b/c he already asked in and he seems aware of it in .

What if. Piss/Saundade was the n1 infection and OG scum Nahdia is tunneling that so they look better and Gobbs is just fake claiming a guilty on his infected buddy so he doesn't get lynched today and can argue that he's still technically correct?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:54 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 5834, pisskop wrote:
In post 5827, davesaz wrote:and pisskop has been evasive about it.
or Ive asked you to clarify. so far as i know we dont have a neighborizor
Looks like I misremembered details of the flip. I saw friend and misremembered it as implying having the ability to invite.
Are you an original member of the hood? Is it the same hood as Jake? Is 5G also in this hood?

I don't know what you mean by "posturing". I don't know what that would mean regardless of who said it.
I'm asking questions to which I expect answers. Anyone who has been in a game with me ever knows that I expect answers.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: 5g

wagon this and call it a day
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

now that im reading back on things, i think blair would flip infected if infected so blair indeed did visit an infected person, whether gobbles is lying about the target, idk

however it does fit if 5g infects a member of his own neighborhood, and saudade was posting d1 so
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:59 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 5831, Nero Cain wrote:how is Ari mechanically confirmed scum?
It was an RT.
Lol don’t worry.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:59 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 5837, davesaz wrote:
In post 5829, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:someone mechanically Confirmed Ari as scum
The logic of this is what?
Don’t like this react to the RT.

FoS
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:01 am

Post by OkaPoka »

ari lynch i dont mind and ill hop on if necessary to get a lynch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RTs are 1v1 1 scumhunting. I wish I could expect better from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5841, OkaPoka wrote:i think blair would flip infected if infected so blair indeed did visit an infected person, whether gobbles is lying about the target, idk
no, I asked the mod. Blair is going to flip town regardless of how she dies. If she targets an infected she flips town. If she's targeted with an infected she flips town. To me, the simplest explanation is just that she was targeted with an infection and that killed her. OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.

If the later was true you could maybe argue that Ari was Blair's target and scum knew she'd have a guilty so they did ^ which would also mean that Gobbles is lying about Blair targeting Piss. And that would make scum Ari/Gobble and ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this guy?
In post 5842, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 5831, Nero Cain wrote:how is Ari mechanically confirmed scum?
It was an RT.
Lol don’t worry.

knows Ari is scum and is framing this as a "reaction test"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, all that is complex and wishful thinking and I don't put that much stock into it but yeah...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:17 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 5586, 5G Tower wrote:Where am I?
I'm kinda TRing 5G for this, IDK.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”