Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.
this was also assuming that mafia can both infect and kill each night. That's something I should ask the mod @ some point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5008, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t want to vote there because I don’t want him to hate the site and leave. :c
still think this is wildly scummy though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Scum can kill and infect on the same night?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, can they?

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why are you asking me when I just asked that question lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What was the point of you asking the question?

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:51 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:mafia possess the ability to factionally infect a player and to kill an infected player each night.
Mod, are these abilities multitasking in that they can occur the same night or is it a “one or the other situation” ?

Answered via PM.
~Covid 19
Last edited by Covid 19 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5855, Nero Cain wrote:What was the point of you asking the question?
I’m confused? You seem to be talking as if they can but when I first read that line I interpreted it as they can’t. I thought you had more information or asked the mod. That’s why I asked you.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:56 am

Post by gobbledygook »

You are right Nero. Mod messaged me
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:To me, the simplest explanation is just that she was targeted with an infection and that killed her. OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.
Why is that the simplest explanation?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5850, Nero Cain wrote:That's something I should ask the mod @ some point.
What part of this made u think I had more information?
In post 5856, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:mafia possess the ability to factionally infect a player and to kill an infected player each night.
Mod, are these abilities multitasking in that they can occur the same night or is it a “one or the other situation” ?

Answered via PM.
~Covid 19
Why in the world would this make u think they can't?

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Wait actually they just clarified and I think you’re wrong Nero
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I have to go though but I’ll paraphrase tonight
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

blair would flip town if infected

scum can't nk and infect same night, unless they kill an infected member
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5859, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 5846, Nero Cain wrote:To me, the simplest explanation is just that she was targeted with an infection and that killed her. OFC, the other argument is that Blair did target some form of scum and the scum team made a p decent play by NOT infecting anyone last night so it only looks like Blair was targeted last night.
Why is that the simplest explanation?
Well, since we know that mafia can infect and kill each night....why wouldn't they? They obviously choose to kill Mastina instead of infected so what do they do with their infection and why is it missing? Using it on Blair would both kill her and make it so there is no new infection. The other two explanations are that it was blocked or the target was protected some kind of way. Or that scum intentionally no infected last night. Wich do you think is the simplest?

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by OkaPoka »

they can't infect and kill on the same night unless the kill is on an already infected player, got mod confirmation
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5863, OkaPoka wrote:scum can't nk and infect same night, unless they kill an infected member
ok. so they killed not infected which means they forfeited their infection. So this means that the only way Blair could have died is if she targeted scum. Its still feels strange to me that Blair targets Piss over Ari, or Gobble or Quick (her scum reads) but eh, I guess I could see Blair target a do nothing piss.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: pisskop

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

vote 5g tower
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

5g is in my hood, and I ve stated my feels on the hood.

that said

VOTE: 5g I cant help you guys win if Im dead
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by OkaPoka »

piss ill cure u

help us scumhunt and prove that you are worth me using my limited cures
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmmmmmm
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: alchemist

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”