Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1696, Starbuck wrote:I love how so many of you are
resigned to my mislynch
that no one is talking to me.

Sigh.
Elaborate on Bolded and explain why you used that context.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1697, Dunnstral wrote:I've been reading your posts
In post 1698, beeboy wrote:
In post 1697, Dunnstral wrote:I've been reading your posts
^

I don't see you dying and I don't want to kill you.
So I am sort of just reading your posts, nodding and moving on.
Well, that's good to know. I get worried when there's no interaction, like being written off, I guess.
In post 1700, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1696, Starbuck wrote:I love how so many of you are
resigned to my mislynch
that no one is talking to me.

Sigh.
Elaborate on Bolded and explain why you used that context.
Why? Because I called it in the Quiz PT. Between the folks who have been screaming about me being scum and my TvT with SirCakez. Figured folks would be clamoring to put me at the bottom of the chain.

I mean, TSE, you've barely spoken to me and all of a sudden I'm on your radar? What gives?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Starbuck, do you plan on contributing to the game other than saying that people are "screaming at you being scum", when it is not the case?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1681, Raya36 wrote:All the numbers and stuff a few pages ago can be scum busywork, she seems to be pushing against looking into the quiz for scum because scum could have a role that tampers with it, and my point in 1609
...I explicitly said that scum failing the quiz was more likely.

Raya: you thought unwnd was scum fakeclaiming yesterday, what has changed, and why did you vote for him so quickly in the PT?

You think there is scum in the PT: yet you are pushing for two easy lynches which are 3/12 odd, rather than 1/5 odd. What gives?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1696, Starbuck wrote:I love how so many of you are resigned to my mislynch that no one is talking to me.

Sigh.
It's just the same 2 from day 1. You should just ignore them.

@Raya: What changed your view from calling the talks between SB/Spring TVT to now SB town and Spring as Null?
@PB: Did Spring ask you questions during the night phase? We asked Spring to get your views about stuff.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1695, beeboy wrote:
In post 1678, Raya36 wrote:But it's much much more likely for scum to be on the quiz team than for the quiz team to be entirely town. The quiz part of the setup is already scumsided in my opinion. Having the ability to tamper with it as well would be very overpowered and very unfair for town.
Do you think the group had scum in it then? If not spring who do you think it is?
Weird perspective relative to your reads.

Not saying to go back and try and agree with me just wondering what your head space is.
My head space is that there must be at least 1 scum in the quiz which means at least 1 of my reads from the quiz is wrong. The read I feel like could be most easily argued to be scum is spring which is why I'm most sus of that slot right now but I do need to properly reconsider.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1703, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1681, Raya36 wrote:All the numbers and stuff a few pages ago can be scum busywork, she seems to be pushing against looking into the quiz for scum because scum could have a role that tampers with it, and my point in 1609
...I explicitly said that scum failing the quiz was more likely.
You're right. I went back through and I misread somewhere although I'm not sure where now lol
Raya: you thought unwnd was scum fakeclaiming yesterday, what has changed, and why did you vote for him so quickly in the PT?
The discussion about how his role fits in with BeeBoy's is what made me believe the role to be from town. And to be clear I never thought Unwnd was fake claiming. I always thought what he claimed was his actual role. I just thought that he was claiming his real scum role and trying to make it sound town. I disagree with that line of thought now. I already explained the whole p.edit thing with the vote. But I chose Unwnd since I think he's town and we would gain a lot more info from him than we would giving it to Beeboy who was the alternative option.
You think there is scum in the PT: yet you are pushing for two easy lynches which are 3/12 odd, rather than 1/5 odd. What gives?
I'm not pushing for midway or ABR at all. I simply just have them sorted where I think they belong on my reads list I was working on over N1. And I explained my ABR read further afterwards. I said that I need to reconsider my reads on the quiz team since someone in the quiz must be scum. And I intend to push for a quiz member when I solidify my reads for the quiz members.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1704, farside22 wrote: @Raya: What changed your view from calling the talks between SB/Spring TVT to now SB town and Spring as Null?
Reanalysing my reads and making that list happened after I said those reads in the PT. So it changed after going through ISOs and looking closer at each of the players. Part of the reason for the TvT was because I initially had a town read on both players and it just came across as useless bickering to me. Spring seemed town for how he was trying to scumhunt within the PT and Starbuck seemed town to me all of D1. SB as always been town so that read never changed. When the quiz failed and I realized at least one of my reads must be wrong my head immediately went to Spring. I did look through all the quiz members briefly but spring was the one that stood out to me as the most likely to be scum is someone was.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

Random thought about Spring I had while writing that:

Does anyone think the interaction between SB and Spring could have been scum!Spring knowing that the quiz would fail and trying to stir up a mislynch? She was the one who made the quiz so shouldn't she feel somewhat ok about the players she chose being town? Seems odd that of all people she was the one who immediately started scumhunting within our 5. (Referring to the interaction with SB and also talking about her read on farside)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1708, Raya36 wrote:Random thought about Spring I had while writing that:

Does anyone think the interaction between SB and Spring could have been scum!Spring knowing that the quiz would fail and trying to stir up a mislynch? She was the one who made the quiz so shouldn't she feel somewhat ok about the players she chose being town? Seems odd that of all people she was the one who immediately started scumhunting within our 5. (Referring to the interaction with SB and also talking about her read on farside)
I felt that way, but I felt that way before game went to night.
It started here for me. It read like a set up from that point and I felt very wary of Spring after.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:18 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1653, beeboy wrote:
In post 1649, beeboy wrote:I don't see why we would assume that information is definitive when the reward for passing the quiz is so absurdly powerful (conf town + power role), it definitely feels like pass/fail takes priority over the information behind who is in the team from a game design point of view. Are you all just assuming MariaR, the list mod whose been dedicated to this game for years wouldn't realize the quiz creates conf town?

The thought process being it sure would be unreasonable if scum could tamper with this is incredibly wack to me. It makes perfect sense given town can tamper with scums ability to fail the quiz... :/

I edited my post to account for your criticism. I stand by everything in this post, the reward for passing the quiz is nuts, by passing the quiz a singular time we win the game.

conf town group of 5.
lynch + kill on conf town

quiz group of 4 (still conf town)
lynch + kill on conf town

quiz group of 3 (still conf town)

The game is just won on the back of a successful quiz group round 1 since we create conf towns and power roles all game? What part of this do you guys not see.
Okay, I hadn't thought that through. Then it's just wifom as to if scum was on the quiz or not?

Didn't you argue this couldn't be the case when you were arguing unwnd was town though, or am I misunderstanding something?

In post 1676, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’m pretty busy and have no clue if I have the chain.
If I do.

VOTE: Midwaybear
Lol you.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1709, farside22 wrote:
In post 1708, Raya36 wrote:Random thought about Spring I had while writing that:

It started here for me. It read like a set up from that point and I felt very wary of Spring after.
You were thinking that early then! Interesting how he says that SB is doing to him what we think he is doing to you and SB
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I have an idea

Let's decide on the quiz first

Then pass it to everybody but the 5 of us who were in the last guy, plus a sixth person who first passes it to one of us
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@farside yes she did
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 25, Pink Ball wrote:*clap*
Why did you make this post?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I read the rules after I sent my confirmation PM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1711, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1709, farside22 wrote:

You were thinking that early then! Interesting how he says that SB is doing to him what we think he is doing to you and SB
It was why I was looking to someone else to see if anything going on with spring/SB made sense.
In post 1712, Dunnstral wrote:I have an idea

Then pass it to everybody but the 5 of us who were in the last guy, plus a sixth person who first passes it to one of us
Why?
In post 1713, Pink Ball wrote:@farside yes she did
Did she say who we were thinking of voting or just asked your views about who you were scum reading?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1715, Pink Ball wrote:I read the rules after I sent my confirmation PM
So why post it in thread instead of my pm?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

*by
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1716, farside22 wrote:Why?
Because I believe there's scum in the group and that's where I want players to focus today, and I want people to take stances
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1632, farside22 wrote:just something to think about in regards to the quiz group:

unwnd, beeboy, PB and NDMath.

I know Spring said she was scum reading PB but I don't think I saw anyone else with a read on ND???
I like this quiz group suggestion; except I still don't think beeboy should be on the quiz due to their role
In post 0, MariaR wrote:
Playerlist:

1) Albert B. Rampage
10) TrueSoulEnergy
11) midwaybear
Pick your poison; one of these players for the quiz, or are we recycling from the failed quiz?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@farside she asked me about my read on midwaybear and then asked me about unwnd but not explicitly stating that he was being voted
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1717, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1715, Pink Ball wrote:I read the rules after I sent my confirmation PM
So why post it in thread instead of my pm?
I read the ruleset and when I saw the clap part I was like "oh shit" and posted it in case someone else had the same issue, but mostly out of excitement
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1703, springlullaby wrote: You think there is scum in the PT: yet you are pushing for two easy lynches which are 3/12 odd, rather than 1/5 odd. What gives?
I'll be the one to point out that 3/12 is technically better odds than 1/5
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1712, Dunnstral wrote:I have an idea

I think this plan comes from town. I don't think scum would suggest being left for near last on the chain.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”