Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 6474, OkaPoka wrote:Id keep you alive if you helped me but u arent so bye bye
So instead we lynch an infected and advance the scum wincon?

Sounds great.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

you dont have the votes. And you dont have the coordination.

That you arent even participating is enough for me to keep the vote on you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

work with me instead of hiding.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 6475, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 6474, OkaPoka wrote:Id keep you alive if you helped me but u arent so bye bye
So instead we lynch an infected and advance the scum wincon?

Sounds great.
yea, he is blatently playing against town wincon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

join me. for the lulz
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok lets not be idiots here, the fact that you haven't been cured yet means there isn't a cure so why would i bother work with you

there is utility in flipping an infected in the sense that we get to know about infected utility and what they would know
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 6479, pisskop wrote:join me. for the lulz
Uggh I'll revisit my read and let you know!
OkaPoka wrote:ok lets not be idiots here, the fact that you haven't been cured yet means there isn't a cure so why would i bother work with you

there is utility in flipping an infected in the sense that we get to know about infected utility and what they would know
I mean, yes and no. I have a feeling anything helpful would be redacted.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: nahdia

beep boop still should lynch flavor leaf but choo choo i guess
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 6480, OkaPoka wrote:ok lets not be idiots here, the fact that you haven't been cured yet means there isn't a cure so why would i bother work with you
This is stupid, when clearly im here and playing. What a baseless assumption.
oka wrote: there is utility in flipping an infected in the sense that we get to know about infected utility and what they would know
And a very marginal one at that.

Information Lynch and Pre-Association Lynch, meet Utility Lynch. UL, meet your friends IL and PAL. Youre all equally valid a gameplay strategy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ok piss tell us what you know as infected pls
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: hoctac
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 6469, Aristophanes wrote:Cheeky, I think TSE is antitown but Iunno about scum.
Do you think they are worth the lynch here?
Not sure yet. I'm just getting a feel for you guys atm. Who are your suspects?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Like I'm not too concerned about being infected because I'm a shit scumplayer and I doubt scum are threatened by me so I have time to watch and figure out this puzzle.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 6485, OkaPoka wrote:ok piss tell us what you know as infected pls
1: that if we have an infected player, they are either scum lying or (were) town.
1a: the mod will state how many new people were infected at day break. As long as we can keep track of who was infected we can mechaclear them. kind of, we know they arent og scum.
1b: for scum to lie about being infected, the townie who was infected has to keep their mouths shut about the lie. Harder than people might think, but by no means impossible.

2: I know that I share the scum wincon. Meaning that theoretically, I should be trying to muddy the waters and et al.

3: I dont know who scum is, nor why they would want to kill me, as an infected player. My guess is it provides some sort of night power.

4: the reason why scum got 2 factional kills was because they balanced out poorly versus mountainous without it.
4a: scum are weaker than town is.

5: Im clear from being og scum. A50 is . . . not? I dont want to, but Ill set him aside for later. Lets clear him on the assumption that scum arent as devious as I am.
5a: Alchi is clear based on what he sent to me last night. And no, Im not going into detail on that.
5b: assume gobbles is clear? a tracker claim. I didnt read it tbh, did it look good, like a push or like a confession?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 6472, pisskop wrote:weve already established that Im a subpar lynch.
You still need to claim though.

I'll help you with that...

VOTE: Piss
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6430, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 6379, Auro wrote:
In post 6376, CheekyTeeky wrote:I don't buy that anyone is immune from the start. FL would be a prime target for scum. PK being infected gives me the impression someone or somethree who knows him suggested him as a target.
Why not?
TrueSoulEnergy claimed uninfectable.
And so have 2 others. You think that the mod would townside the game by giving 3 immunities, an immuniser and a cure? While scum are limited in kills by having to infect or play the game with only 2 kills. Yeah nah.
I can sympathize with your frustration (as SCUM) here, but I also don't think you're thinking straight. The 2 kills on the uninfected should be used on the immunizer(s) OR the already "naturally" immunized. This is your challenge. Town's challenge is to keep them alive (i.e. NOT LYNCH THEM) to win. As it is, town is usually most suspect of those appear to be "not too worried" and thus are likely to lynch them sooner or later.

Of course, I could be talking out of my arse and scum are really all going for the gambit of "I can't be infected", but having people who are immune does coincide with my preliminary projection of the setup, so I'm buying it.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hmmm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 6490, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 6472, pisskop wrote:weve already established that Im a subpar lynch.
You still need to claim though.

I'll help you with that...

VOTE: Piss
this is scum btw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

have they made any votes that were not 'safe'? This isnt a player who is voting to win or pressure, its a time wasting vote. Meant to look busy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah. VOTE: LQ I'd actually kill this with fire.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6437, CheekyTeeky wrote:I think today we try for scum if we mislynch hit A50 tomorrow. We can try to lynch infected until there's a smaller group to PoE the scum from. Currently we're at 16p - 3s 2i 11t. If we mislynch today and scum kill outside infected that's 14p - 3s 3i 9t. But then scum will have no kills left except in the infected group. So lynching known infected is optimal after scum use their last uninfected kill. By then we should have a great chance of hitting scum.
Everytime you post you confirm my read on you as Scum. Literally. Like, this proposed plan takes us directly to the day before LyLo tomorrow. "If we mislynch and they do their kill on someone immune.." COME ON! Then we mislynch A50 and they infect someone and we are in a 8 v 7 LyLo, which is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for town to win (how do you make SEVEN correct lynches in a row, and provided that the first 3 must all be on ORIGINAL SCUM?). Now since I know you're not that bad a player, I can confirm you are indeed ORIGINAL SCUM, hence my vote isn't moving for as long as I'm in this game.

P-edit: You are literally hopping from one mislynch to another non-stop. Geez!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: LQ
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

LQ should start playing before he gets lynched
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6441, pisskop wrote:
In post 6427, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6425, pisskop wrote:50, who did you replace; or conversely why havent you been posting?
You probably need to reread my latest posts or something. I don't care anymore. I wanted to side by town as a practice for scum hunting AND to avoid getting lynched myself, in hopes I'd achieve my wincon and leave. Now I'm just a survivour and will need to endgame, so I'm a little disenchanted.
soo youve been lurking for gamedays because you were infected last night?
Do you have a problem comprehending written text or have you suddenly forgot how to speak English?? :eek:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”