sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

dybeck wrote:
Light-kun wrote:Does anyone else deserve to go under the microscope today before we vote one of them?
killa seven is scum. But he can wait till tomorrow if necessary.
Wow. that's a pretty sure statement. I agree that killa is suspicious, but I statements like that without any backing or reasoning included make me jumpy...

Votecount:
Lowell - 3 (killa seven, Light-kun, IH)
FaerieLord - 2 (Lowell, Syzygy)
populartajo - 2 (farside22, dybeck)
sekinj - 1 (FaerieLord)
Not voting: populartajo, sekinj
6 to lynch.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by dybeck »

sekinj wrote:
dybeck wrote:
Light-kun wrote:Does anyone else deserve to go under the microscope today before we vote one of them?
Wow. that's a pretty sure statement. I agree that killa is suspicious, but I statements like that without any backing or reasoning included make me jumpy...
Oh never fear. I have plenty to back this up. But I think it's best to wait till tomorrow. We have two scummy lynch candidates who will give us far more info from thir lynches.

But rest assured, he's scum.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Okay then, who is a better choice to lynch?

*assumes enough time has passed, and no one has a other ideas.*

Lowell or Pop?

I slightly prefer Lowell, but Lowell doesn't seem as scummy as Pop right now. So, who should we go after?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I suddenly checked my inbox and Phate sent me a message reading "Here's your role for Open 79!" and I thought "wtf?". As it turns out, I replaced into this game. Phate asked me last week and I agreed, but I completely forgot all about it when he sent me my role yesterday. I was completely baffled for a moment!

Anyway, I'll start playing once I get my other game up to speed.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

Post by sekinj »

Light-kun wrote:Okay then, who is a better choice to lynch?

*assumes enough time has passed, and no one has a other ideas.*

Lowell or Pop?

I slightly prefer Lowell, but Lowell doesn't seem as scummy as Pop right now. So, who should we go after?
I'm going to go back through and look at Lowell's posts again. and then I'll vote for one or the other.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:49 am

Post by Lowell »

popular wanting to leave to me is a STRONG indication that he's scum.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:21 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo.

Let's save the mod a problem and just lynch the scummiest person right now.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:55 am

Post by dybeck »

Lowell wrote:popular wanting to leave to me is a STRONG indication that he's scum.
What a surprise :wink:
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 am

Post by Light-kun »

Yeah, but if scum was about to be lynched, why ask for a replacement?

In any case... is that lynch, or does he need another vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

populartajo wrote:Sucks to do this guys as I have never done it but I dont have even enough time to answer even one of all the posts directed at me. I know Im town and Im not doing a good job to show it so Im definetely being replaced for this game.
Luckily I think we have a decent town and that all the information compiled in my wagon can work for you guys later.
Mod : I request replacement.
This is utter bs. If I'm a town person I would not leave to put some poor person in my place to take the heat that I couldn't handle. My vote stands and as far as I can tell with votes he is not lynched.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Okay, well, i think my vote is on Lowell, so:

Unvote, Vote: Populartajo
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by sekinj »

Pbpa Lowell: Again, some posts I quote using “”, and others I paraphrase

Posts 1 and 2:
lolvotes tajo
I already mentioned this, but this vote could be distancing. <wifom> I wouldn’t expect a player as experienced as Lowell to say “just random. Unless it’s not.” if it is true distancing, but then again maybe he would… <wifom>

Post 3:
votes aegor.
I can’t tell if this is a lolvote or not.

Posts 4 through 6:
goading of other players, jokes, etc..
not much content

Post 7:
defends Lquiz
(if you can call one sentence a defense)
and asks for more votes on Aegor
Looks like his vote on Aegor was serious, however since he posted no reasoning, it’s hard to tell why

Post 9:
laughs off being accused of lurking

Post 10:
Threatens to OMGUS my predecessor’s brains out.
I’m not if that even makes sense, but I sure hope it doesn’t carry over to me.

Post 11:
Start of the defense of Sun. Says he can’t see scum being that stupid

Post 12:
“Yup. Sun Tzu makes my town list.”
What I’m really missing from Lowell’s posts is some sort of
reasoning
. Something that would convince me that he is trying to pull for the town.

Post 13:
Defends Sun again, wants to pursue my predecessor for being useless.
That is a weak argument to try to lynch someone, but I DO hope I have been more “useful” than Yellowbounder.

Post 15:
seems finally convinced of Sun’s scumminess, compliments everyone else

Post 16:
votes m4yhem, says the light wagon looks weak
I agree about the light-kun wagon, I never really saw anything there. I really would like something to back up his vote against m4yhem. Is he just choosing random people? I just can’t tell from his posts.

Post 17:
moves vote to m4yhem’s replacement ennui
Since Lowell was suspicious of this position (for undisclosed reasons) I wonder what Lowell’s opinion is of dybeck (the current manifestation of blackberry, m4yhem, ennui, and bogre).

Post 18:
states a defense of YB

Post 19:
“I thought he was town because he was too active for a newbie to be scum”
need I say, terrible wifom

Post 20:
“That’s not a super-thoughtful reason”
Ha!! Hello Kettle!! This was in response to Gimbo voting Lowell for a scummy post-Sun reveal post. At least gimbo GAVE a reason, unlike every other of Lowell’s votes.

Post 21:
Defends his defense of Sun
IMO, this is where Lowell really starts playing. Only after someone votes for him does he start making posts that have content and even one that has a little bit of length to it.

Post 22:
says when he replaces he is careful as scum, but not as town. And that he mis-applied that concept to Sun.

Post 23:
votes FL based on Sun’s comment. Gives credit to farside
trying to get townie points?

Post 25:
again must defend himself for defending Sun, re-asserts the FL vote, against give fareside.
I’m not AT ALL anxious to get on a wagon with Lowell, even if I wasn’t suspicious of him. He doesn’t give reasons for his votes when he makes them, so if he is wrong like he was with Sun, he has to do an awful lot of backpedaling, which is exactly what makes me suspicious of him. I do not trust his lack of reasoning behind his votes (or his failure to share that reasoning, if it even exists)

Post 26:
suggests lynching my other predecessor to save his own skin.
I understand self-preservation, but a townie’s goal is for the town to win by killing scum, not sacrificing other townies.

Post 27:
again wants to preserve his own skin, mentions farside’s comment on FL
I’m not sure why he mentions farside EVERY time he brings up his case against FL. Maybe it is because he doesn’t have much of a case. Also, is he really wanting to “make it to endgame” at any cost?? scumtastic

Post 28:
again wants to lynch someone else
would ANY lynch make you happy besides your own??

Post 29:
restates that his only case against FL is sun’s comment.
I agree sun’s comment is damning, but I can’t lynch someone for one newbie’s post, a crazy angry newbie at that. FL has been showing much more pro-town characteristics than Lowell has, that’s for sure.

Post 31:
restates most of what he has already said, trying to defend himself

Post 32:
brings up the aegor/gimbo spoiler/
on this subject, I completely agree that given aegor’s comments, he must be town. It is interesting that Gimbo was the one who was the first to step forward and vote for Lowell

Post 34:
summarizes the voting and some of the posting up to that point. Lists his town and scum lists.
agree with the tajo suspicion for sure.

Post 36:
adds dybeck to town list

Post 37:
says he’s willing to switch vote to tajo since no one is convinced about FL. Says I’m scummy, for no reason that I can see…

Post 38:
says we need to keep him alive so he can help the town.
Has a high opinion of himself. I’m not saying it’s always good or always works, but I know of several times when townie’s were willing to go ahead and sacrifice themselves IF they had become too much of a distraction from finding the real scum… I guess this isn’t one of those cases.

the rest:
okay I just tired at this point because his last 8 posts he just repeats himself. He goes on wondering why people aren’t convinced when he just says the same one liner over and over regarding his “case” against FL.

Post 45:
says not everyone has taken a stance on tajo.
I actually think more people are more convinced of tajo’s scumminess than lowell’s, however, I believe we will get more information from Lowell’s lynch. We obviously don’t have to be afraid that tajo is going to pop us in the night. However, if Lowell lives he could still be a danger tomorrow in trying to sway us into a mis-lynch.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by sekinj »

I can see that people are heading towards tajo at this point, and that’s fine, I think either is a good choice, but for me
Vote: Lowell
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Light-kun »

After that well made attack on Lowell, I am fairly certain that in a nightless game, we could just lynch one then the other. *really, assuming Pop is scum.*

Not to mention with the whole lives theory, we might be able to use Lowell and Farside's reasoning with scum-FL, especially if Lowell flips town.

Still...
I am just waiting for other comments. Both seem pretty damned to me, but the real question is who to lynch first. So, I can agree that Lowell gives more information. I switched because there seemed to be a better case on Pop, and Lowell could wait. But, with this case, I am just like, "F@ck it, there both scummy as hell, who do we lynch first?"

The obvious answer to that question is, who will provide more information due to their alignment.

So, who's up for the chopping block?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:59 am

Post by sekinj »

Tajo really hasn't made a case or a stand against anyone. If he is lynched and is scum, great. If, however, he turns out town, we have no more leads to go on than we did before, except maybe looking at the people who suspected him (which is pretty much everyone).

Now on Lowell, he has buddied up to Farside (trying to flatter a more townie player?) and has made quite a push against FL. So, if he turns out scum, we can see that FL is cleared for the most part, and can try to conside what his flattery of farside means. But if he is town, then maybe there is something to the FL case, and her trying to buddy up to Lowell was a tactic to get him off her back.

So, again, I think we stand to gain much more information from a lowell lynch today. I think a huge factor is that we don't have to be afraid of a night kill, even though I am convinced that one or both of them are scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by Light-kun »

And that argument won't work tomorrow?

Personally, I see what you are saying, but since the Lowell and Pop cases do not directly affect each other, then it doesn't appear to really matter who we lynch first, assuming we lynch both.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:39 pm

Post by dybeck »

sekinj wrote:Tajo really hasn't made a case or a stand against anyone. If he is lynched and is scum, great. If, however, he turns out town, we have no more leads to go on than we did before, except maybe looking at the people who suspected him (which is pretty much everyone).

Now on Lowell, he has buddied up to Farside (trying to flatter a more townie player?) and has made quite a push against FL. So, if he turns out scum, we can see that FL is cleared for the most part, and can try to conside what his flattery of farside means. But if he is town, then maybe there is something to the FL case, and her trying to buddy up to Lowell was a tactic to get him off her back.

So, again, I think we stand to gain much more information from a lowell lynch today. I think a huge factor is that we don't have to be afraid of a night kill, even though I am convinced that one or both of them are scum.
I agree with this. I'm also not a big fan of lynching people who aren't present to defend themselves.
unvote: populartajo, revote: Lowell
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Popu has had enough time to defend himself, but he has only dodged questions.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 pm

Post by killa seven »

dybeck wrote:
explain.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

dybeck wrote:
sekinj wrote:Tajo really hasn't made a case or a stand against anyone. If he is lynched and is scum, great. If, however, he turns out town, we have no more leads to go on than we did before, except maybe looking at the people who suspected him (which is pretty much everyone).

I agree with this. I'm also not a big fan of lynching people who aren't present to defend themselves.
unvote: populartajo, revote: Lowell
I disagree. I see scum buddy up and distance there buddies. I've seen them do it to town. Whether Lowell is town or scum I'm still looking at FL for that comment from Sun and I'm still looking at Pop.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:19 am

Post by dybeck »

killa seven wrote:
dybeck wrote:
explain.
Ah... killa seven... welcome back. Now do you think you could see your way clear to answering my question to you?

In case you forgot, it was "Why were you lurking throughout Sun Tzu's lynch, even though you were around to post immediately after the hammer?"
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 am

Post by dybeck »

By the way... I have limited access for the next 48 hours but I'll get a post in tomorrow morning if I can.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Light-kun »

Speaking of limited access, seems the mod is busy lately...
There isn't even an updated vote count for today.

So, we are going with Lowell now...?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Light-kun wrote:Speaking of limited access, seems the mod is busy lately...
There isn't even an updated vote count for today.

So, we are going with Lowell now...?
Either one is good with me. I have no idea what the vote is at. Let me check.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is an unoffical vote count for your pleasure:

Votecount:
Lowell - 4 (killa seven, IH, sekinj, dybeck)
Popularajo - 3 (farside22, faerieLord, Light-kun)
FaerieLord - 2 (Lowell, Syzygy)
Not voting: populartajo,
6 to lynch.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”