Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1048, Fenraiser wrote:What do you mean by "vanitying" Nahdia?
I was the only vote on Nahdia and nobody was interested in discussing it. Fwog might have been willing to go there but was MIA.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1027, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 1005, Black Ranger wrote:I feel like there's too much tolerance for underperformance in this game. The lynch is a destination. How we get there is more important than lynching scum. Investment is how we'll color slots versus rolling some weighted dice.

I don't want to hold people to some great standard of "must case everything that you make impact with" or "must have a strong opinion" but you should be able to find some way to help the town. If that's your wincon at least.
Do you think my Nahdia case has the capabilities of being implemented today?
Why she questioned cakez' townread on her is the biggest reason why I scumread her, that and why she was so willing to lynch Manatee when Manatee wasn't a good lynch.
In post 323, Black Ranger wrote:Town point for Fenraiser: brought up how people would allow a TvT to happen between bob and osuka. I think a scumflip on Nahdia says a lot for the alignment of these two.
I feel like I got something out of bob vs osuka until bob crapped on Manatee about his cakez read. Nahdia didn't color the slots and moved on. I'm just as guilty for encouraging votes on osuka, so it's not that town COULDN'T do it, but Nahdia legitimately didn't care about getting anything out of it besides finding a reason to vote you, which admittedly I did as well, because it was a good reason, but she didn't move on when , , dropped, and she should have.
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 772, Black Ranger wrote:I don't want this lynch but I would still do it, if the alternative is you, manatee or no lynch, what would do you, drew?
You also included Manatee in the "alternative" between all the posibilities and you directly referred to Drew who was the leading wagon on the VC. Could I get some insight at why you asked Drew this?

(Aside: Also Umlaut that hurt. UwU my heart is broken and I will continue to UwU out of spite)
I hate Fen for making this role
- Anonymous Person
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1052, Fenraiser wrote:
In post 772, Black Ranger wrote:I don't want this lynch but I would still do it, if the alternative is you, manatee or no lynch, what would do you, drew?
You also included Manatee in the "alternative" between all the posibilities and you directly referred to Drew who was the leading wagon on the VC. Could I get some insight at why you asked Drew this?

(Aside: Also Umlaut that hurt. UwU my heart is broken and I will continue to UwU out of spite)
Yes how about you look at the Drew post in instead of viewing my ISO looking for something you can nip at you vampire.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1051, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 1027, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 1005, Black Ranger wrote:I feel like there's too much tolerance for underperformance in this game. The lynch is a destination. How we get there is more important than lynching scum. Investment is how we'll color slots versus rolling some weighted dice.

I don't want to hold people to some great standard of "must case everything that you make impact with" or "must have a strong opinion" but you should be able to find some way to help the town. If that's your wincon at least.
Do you think my Nahdia case has the capabilities of being implemented today?
Why she questioned cakez' townread on her is the biggest reason why I scumread her, that and why she was so willing to lynch Manatee when Manatee wasn't a good lynch.
fuck off with this nonsense. speaking as someone who just got thoroughly trounced in a large as scum for doing a bad job buddying townies, i 100% had good reason to be skeptical of a townread on me at that point.

and ive explained my reasoning on manatee. i wasnt able to explain the meta component of it d1 because the game was still ongoing, but i have since clarified.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

In post 1053, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 1052, Fenraiser wrote:

Yes how about you look at the Drew post in instead of viewing my ISO looking for something you can nip at you vampire.
I stand corrected.
- Anonymous Person
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1046, Umlaut wrote:Aside: I'm going to consider a "lynch all uwuers" policy for my next game
UwU
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1011, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1003, Black Ranger wrote:If Norwegian is scum to you, does this make Umlaut town?
-snip-
Not necessarily. I haven't seen any interactions between them that preclude SvS.
How do you feel about Umlaut challenging Norwegian's push on you in and with the push back from Norwegian in , ?
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1054, Nahdia wrote:fuck off with this nonsense. speaking as someone who just got thoroughly trounced in a large as scum for doing a bad job buddying townies, i 100% had good reason to be skeptical of a townread on me at that point.

and ive explained my reasoning on manatee. i wasnt able to explain the meta component of it d1 because the game was still ongoing, but i have since clarified.
Manatee's response is good enough for me:
In post 849, ManateeDude wrote:Nahdia those contexts are completely different though... one was someone asking me about my read and I gave a tentative read while admitting that bias might play a part in it.

Cakez said because hes town people pushing him automatically makes him suspicious of their slot
There's better reasons to suspect Manatee than this but if I'm the one making a case for you all it really proves is that you don't give a shit about your pocket reads.

Or how about this pocket read:
In post 394, Nahdia wrote:
In post 388, SirCakez wrote:I'll admit to a little OMGUS but knowing I'm town the desire to do a lynch on me early reads very scummily
scumposting
... Which is the same reason Manatee suspected Cakez over
In post 536, ManateeDude wrote:Cakez's random "bad post" pop ins have been one ping for me. I also pointed out him miscontruing norwees words in an attempt to omgus. he also literally said that bc he knows hes town that he automatically reads the push on him as scummy.. as if thats reasonable at all.
In post 683, ManateeDude wrote:voting cakez based on his miscontruition and reaction to being voted.

I feel so detached from the game like you guys are all players and im just a spectator im not sure of anything anymore. I could reread cakez again if yall could actually be convinced but idk

if I get lynched at this point its understandable im just sorry you had to waste a lynch on me, thought it seems everyone is having difficulty deciding a target so the likelyhood of hitting scum seems low
However you didn't vote Cakez try to do anything with him until today. Yesterday you were absorbed with terrible votes like Fwog and Manatee.

And what's with this obsession with OMGUS? See my point about humor and you giving a tell that you "got it" but still want to challenge me over it, when you already have a history for salivating over these types of posts.

Again, this is all just sideline sniping. You haven't had a worthwhile original idea in 700~ posts. Why anyone is tolerating your slot is beyond me.
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Fenraiser »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Nahdia
- Anonymous Person
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1038, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1034, SirCakez wrote:Not gonna buy any "no scum on Drew wagon" stuff
again my point isn't that i think there definitely wasn't any scum on drew's wagon. my point is that i think it's scummy to use "someone bussed drew" as a foundational assumption when there's a distinct possibility it was all town. feels like a logical leap shortcut to look like your reads are justified.
I mean there are multiple people who look suspicious and put crappy votes down on the Drew wagon so I kinda do find it a leap to call that wagon all town
In post 1057, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 1011, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1003, Black Ranger wrote:If Norwegian is scum to you, does this make Umlaut town?
-snip-
Not necessarily. I haven't seen any interactions between them that preclude SvS.
How do you feel about Umlaut challenging Norwegian's push on you in and with the push back from Norwegian in , ?
Nothing in particular? Am I supposed to be feeling something from it? It doesn't look particularly townie or scummy on Umlaut's end. I've already talked about why I disliked that particular push from Norwegian.

I actually do kinda like Fen's argument for BR, and his reaction with the "if you're town fuck off" was bad.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:45 am

Post by gobbledygook »

CantLynchAPuppy has requested replacement. Searching now.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1058, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 1054, Nahdia wrote:fuck off with this nonsense. speaking as someone who just got thoroughly trounced in a large as scum for doing a bad job buddying townies, i 100% had good reason to be skeptical of a townread on me at that point.

Manatee's response is good enough for me:
In post 849, ManateeDude wrote:Nahdia those contexts are completely different though... one was someone asking me about my read and I gave a tentative read while admitting that bias might play a part in it.

Cakez said because hes town people pushing him automatically makes him suspicious of their slot
There's better reasons to suspect Manatee than this but if I'm the one making a case for you all it really proves is that you don't give a shit about your pocket reads.

Or how about this pocket read:
In post 394, Nahdia wrote:
In post 388, SirCakez wrote:I'll admit to a little OMGUS but knowing I'm town the desire to do a lynch on me early reads very scummily
scumposting
... Which is the same reason Manatee suspected Cakez over
In post 536, ManateeDude wrote:Cakez's random "bad post" pop ins have been one ping for me. I also pointed out him miscontruing norwees words in an attempt to omgus. he also literally said that bc he knows hes town that he automatically reads the push on him as scummy.. as if thats reasonable at all.
In post 683, ManateeDude wrote:voting cakez based on his miscontruition and reaction to being voted.

I feel so detached from the game like you guys are all players and im just a spectator im not sure of anything anymore. I could reread cakez again if yall could actually be convinced but idk

if I get lynched at this point its understandable im just sorry you had to waste a lynch on me, thought it seems everyone is having difficulty deciding a target so the likelyhood of hitting scum seems low
However you didn't vote Cakez try to do anything with him until today. Yesterday you were absorbed with terrible votes like Fwog and Manatee.

And what's with this obsession with OMGUS? See my point about humor and you giving a tell that you "got it" but still want to challenge me over it, when you already have a history for salivating over these types of posts.

Again, this is all just sideline sniping. You haven't had a worthwhile original idea in 700~ posts. Why anyone is tolerating your slot is beyond me.
this is all a wall of mudslinging nonsense. i explain my manatee vote, you say there are fine reasons to vote for it. then you call it terrible. you've also said in the past that my reasonings on fwog d1 were fine, but now it's also a terrible vote. and you'll notice that my opinion on cakez was shifting over time. I was uneasy on him for reasons I've explained and later but by had seen some stuff i thought indicated he could be town. but his entrance to today as umlaut pointed out was bad, and his reads are surface enough that it's hard to read him on those.

i HAVE had original ideas. ideas you've called terrible! you call my progression on cakez, fwog, manatee, etc all terrible, but now all of a sudden i have no original ideas? what's THAT from? you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1060, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1038, Nahdia wrote:
again my point isn't that i think there definitely wasn't any scum on drew's wagon. my point is that i think it's scummy to use "someone bussed drew" as a foundational assumption when there's a distinct possibility it was all town. feels like a logical leap shortcut to look like your reads are justified.
I mean there are multiple people who look suspicious and put crappy votes down on the Drew wagon so I kinda do find it a leap to call that wagon all town.
christ. im not going to say the same thing again in different reads. please reread me and see that you're not responding to what i actually said.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1031, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: Wake88

Can we just lynch this?
I'm assuming the lack of response is a no?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, it's hard to get excited about a lurkeer lynch. is there stuff he said that you thought was actually scummy?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1065, Nahdia wrote:is there stuff he said
No
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

im not inclined to vote for him given that most of what he has posted today has been a slow progress on Black Ranger from town to scum, which is very cash money imo.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Umlaut »

That's actually a good point. It only means anything if he actually votes him though.

VOTE: Black Ranger
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:41 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1046, Umlaut wrote:Aside: I'm going to consider a "lynch all uwuers" policy for my next game
UwU
OwO
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:43 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Will have other opinions later, little busy rn
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:46 am

Post by gobbledygook »

LuckyLuciano has advised me he is able to retake his slot (CantLynchAPuppy) since this isn’t explicitly allowed by the ruleset or the global site rules (nor is it explicitly not allowed) I am putting it to the players to say if they are comfortable with that replacement happening.

Please PM me privately. If you are not comfortable that is ok. It will only take one person to prohibit him retaking the slot. I have a potential replacement on deck in the event Luciano backs out or one of you doesn’t feel comfortable with it.

Deadline will be extended by 48 hours. You all have 48 hours to let me know your preference.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

bad take that isnt explained or executed properly
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

Umalut any particular reason you're voting so wildly
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1064, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1031, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: Wake88

Can we just lynch this?
I'm assuming the lack of response is a no?
Do you think a Wake/Ranger team exists?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”