Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Auro »

He's actively saying that as a power broker he wants to assassinate and kidnap freely.
If he's scum then great, if he's town he's playing anti-town to my eyes.

That "red PM" "slip" was dumb, trying to neuter LQ's power when Court Officials are very important was bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 573, Rubicon wrote:Would you explain those two reads, please?
but you've already read my explanation (at least the parts I've mentioned) and you called it poor. But now you are saying that I haven't offered an explanation so which is it? Have I not explained my reads or was my reasoning poor?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by Rubicon »

I will be happy to answer that question and any others you have for me after you answer mine.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Rubicon
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Auro »

With all respect, Nero and Rubicon, I think your argument's getting a little silly.

Nero... Rubicon could have found specific reasoning of your posts before your reads poor. You could simply ask him to detail that.

Rubicon... work around Nero's stubbornness :P

Hug it out you two
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm eh on most everyone though

Arya Stark-don't remember anything they've done
Porkens-could see this as scum
Shireen Baratheon-could see this as scum
LicketyQuickety-prob town but its not hard to see him get uber aggressive when he gets wagoned
Elena Fisher-first post was scummy and the whole "im not interested in this game" could just be an excuse to lurk as scum

vota and ygrite are the 2 I think are scummist and everyone else seems meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rubi could be scum too

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Elements »

Vote Count 1.06

Auro (3): votato, Kmd, Porkens
Shireen Baratheon (1): Firebringer
Kmd (1): Shireen Baratheon
Votato(1): Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher(1): BBmolla
Nero Cain(1): Ygritte
LicketyQuickety(1): Flavor Leaf
Porkens(2): LicketyQuicket, Auro
Firebringer(1): Rubicon
Rubicon(1): Nero Cain

Not Voting (2): Arya Stark

14 alive, 8 to lynch!

(expired on 2020-06-20 08:53:47)
remain until the end of week 1!
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Auro »

Get on Porky Pig with me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 579, Auro wrote:Nero... Rubicon could have found specific reasoning of your posts before your reads poor. You could simply ask him to detail that.
but he's saying that he's already read my explanation for why I think vota and ygrite are scummy and he thought it was poor. He's now claiming that he hasn't read my reasoning which is a contradiction.

There is
some
heat on me. Ygrite is OMGUS voting me, Vota has laid the groundwork to vote me if my wagon grows, LQ would hop back on me in a flash (as would I onto him) rubi is just looking for any reason to call me scum....duck he didn't even call me scum b/c he knows I'm not. But yeah, he's just looking for any reason to express suspicion on me.
In post 555, Rubicon wrote:People I don't want to lynch: Elena, LQ, Aero, votato, kmd.

There's definitely scum in that list somewhere, but we can get them later.
i also really do not like

if he thinks scum are in the ppl he's doesn't want to lynch then he knows his willing to lynch pool is wrong so he's scum and has a buddy in his not willing to lynch pool?

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Rubicon »

I'm stubborn too, but it just grinds my gears when I ask someone to explain a read and they evade. It's not necessarily a scum thing, but in my mind if you're town, you should want to convince me to vote your top scumreads. If you think Ygritte or votato are legit the scummiest players in the game, and I'm sitting here waiting to be persuaded, why evade?

Using some dumb "gotcha" on a logical contradiction as your excuse to do it doesn't make me feel better about your reads not being artificial.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 583, Auro wrote:Get on Porky Pig with me.
i might but I don't want a lynch right now as I haven't even sent in my night actions so after I do those I can move my vote.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Why on earth is Auro the top wagon still?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 585, Rubicon wrote:I'm sitting here waiting to be persuaded, why evade?
how am I evading if you've already read my reasoning and said it was poor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ofc, there
IS
the possibility that you actually didn't read it and instead of using "lack of reasoning" or something similar "you mispoke a little and said it was "poor reasoning" Is that what happened?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LANGAUGE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FUCKING

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Rubicon »

combobreaker
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MATTERS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if you didn't read itr.....why not just fucking ask me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rubi....

it is really

really

fucking simple

all you have to type is

Nero, can you explain your ygrite and vota reads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

4 post iso. stark can die

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Rubicon »

sorry I couldn't resist :P

I read the thread and made a mental note of not liking your reasoning at a couple points. Then I posted that in the thread. Your Ygritte read is one example, since in my opinion there is more to read in her ISO than just the gimmick, and this is page 24 - I think that being your strongest scumread still seems artificial. I also thought you grabbed onto my Pork-scum ideas in the PT a little too easily.

I just looked up your votato read and I guess I thought you might have more to say about them since it's your strongest read.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Language fucking matters - true!
But so does intent and the progression of a person's reads and reactions through a game. The reads you're giving out are surface-level.

Language is an easy thing to pick on people for as scum, because people make language and logical errors all the time that can be grabbed onto for mislynches. That's the kind of thing I'm watching in your play, and why I was hoping you would give a more detailed case on those two players.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 185, Arya Stark wrote:Auro did you give any thought to that yet. Your insights would be invaluable to me.
I have a light townread on Arya simply from her saying this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”