farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 920, notscience wrote:His push where he thought I was townreading all the people I’m used to playing with?
How is that scummy? Why is that not a valid point?
Still waiting for a case from you that magically hasn't happened.
In post 924, votato wrote:
In post 919, farside22 wrote:
In post 916, votato wrote:
In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
i dont understand any of what farside just said ^
What are you confused about?
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
im not gonna re-read his entire iso just because you quote it either. if you arent doing any commentary on what you're quoting im gonna scroll past it either way. its easier to do if you spoilerize it though.
So making a case is pointless?
You make me sad.

In post 936, DoctorPepper wrote:Btw, none of what Dunn has posted is making me more comfortable, especially since I'm told I'm coasting on a vote for him despite me disliking his content early on and, idk, me being on
V/LA
Meh I see a few things he said is what I felt. Still don't like his lack of explanation about mala but it's not that mala has done anything that rings town so it's a wash.

Switch to GC with me hell vote NS. I made a great post of his surface level reads without pushing anything and he's turned it into a magical scum read on me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 870, notscience wrote:Dunn looks town and i don’t feel comfortable with lynching clidd.
Right here is where you say Dunn looks town.

So, from your perspective, you have thought GC, yourself, Stun, mala, Bob, farside, and HK to be town (with no qualifications). You think Dunn looks town too per your . That is 8 players you have clearly thought are town. You think Clidd is town, thus why you don't want a lynch there. That's 9.

You also have trusted Votato even though lately has been a null read/flip flop read for you per your ? That would presumably be 10.

you have kept DP null, nm has remained null. No scumreads there. That's 12 players -- still no scumread.

geraintm an early scum lean in but you have said nothing about them in the nearly 100 posts after that in your ISO for some reason or another? That's everyone.

If you are town, you have to be scumleaning/scumreading someone right now. I'm having a hard time believing that you are not.

But, alas. Is this typical NS town meta for those who are familiar with him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 949, stungun0404 wrote:unofficial vote count

clidd (5): Not_Mafia, Green Crayons, Malakittens, bob3141, votato
Dunnstral (2): DoctorPepper, HK 50
HK50 (2): Dunnstral, stungun0404
Green Crayons (2) clidd, farside22
notscience (1): geraintm
Not voting (1): notscience

@NS: I cannot see how you can possibly think all of the current wagons are town. Like, it really is highly unlikely, which is making me feel weird about you. Because that seems like it is going from more of a possibility angle than a probability angle. Rather, it is probable that at least one of the 5 current wagons is scum.

Who is your supposed scum team right now, then? Especially since according to your , which granted was awhile ago, but you townread me, hk, mala, farside, and bob, while scumreading votato the most (who you are suddenly now trusting to guide your vote). Why such a big flip with votato from biggest scumread to player you trust the most? Not gonna lie, that is striking me as strange.

In , you had the same townreads of Mala, me, HK and Farside, but you took out Bob and replaced him with GC.

You also nulltowned BM

Notably, nowhere is Votato found there. And yet you are relying on him to help you figure out the game according to your ?

I don't get the flips with you. You were townreading farside. Now you want to lynch farside according to your , which asks "lynch farside with me?" but notably you are also not voting farside.

Which begs the question for me, are you genuinely scumhunting, similarly to HK? I'm thinking I am going to have to move you down in my reads, because all this is just odd from my perspective.

Also, you have a double voter power and you are not even voting one person? Why not?
Here is just an add on thought process. I find GC more scummy then BM given that back and forth. I don't see that TVT at all and GC looks scummy for the over reaction. This is why I'm staying off that wagon. After a nice chat with Dunn I am more null on him.
NS just flipped his reads because I caught him as scum and since 2 players stated a scum read with no reason he's latching on to it while buddying votato.

EBWOP: No that is not typical of NS. He works more logically and talks things out more.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

NS town game
Lots of analysis but not a lot of voting.
Everything else is older or still ongoing.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:53 am

Post by votato »

whats your alignment farside?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I agree 100% that one of GC/BM is scum. Like there is no possible way that could ever be town vs. town there. No qualifications at all. I am glad we have both come to that conclusion, farside!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 948, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 791, Green Crayons wrote:Has HK said who they suspect other than stun?
@GC, I notice that you asked this question right after farside and I called you out for not asking enough questions, conveniently.

But you never followed up on it after I gave an answer, even so much as mentioning HK afterwards.

How come? Are you genuinely concerned about HK? Or was this just an empty question for the sake of asking a question after we called you out?

To me, this seems like the type of question you would want to follow up on once an answer was obtained.0
Maybe you should let HK talk for himself. Which is what I'm waiting for.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 954, votato wrote:whats your alignment farside?
town.

Do you think I would respond any differently?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 948, stungun0404 wrote:@GC, I notice that you asked this question right after farside and I called you out for not asking enough questions, conveniently.
also seriously you are fucking exhausting
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:58 am

Post by votato »

In post 957, farside22 wrote:
town.

no i fully expect you to respond with town regardless of your alignment. because youre BORING!!!
could you elaborate a little more on your alignment for me?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 959, votato wrote:
town.

no i fully expect you to respond with town regardless of your alignment. because youre BORING!!!
Bitchy, tunneling, all arrogant and bullying town.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:02 am

Post by votato »

In post 960, farside22 wrote:
town.

see thats what i expect, but i havent actually gotten that much of it. and i really thought that town!you would be more annoyed with my dumb questions. yet here we are, and you're joking about how serious and unfunny you are....
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 961, votato wrote:
In post 960, farside22 wrote:
town.

see thats what i expect, but i havent actually gotten that much of it. and i really thought that town!you would be more annoyed with my dumb questions. yet here we are, and you're joking about how serious and unfunny you are....

If you can read my iso and not see that I'm being all of that without your stupid question, then you need to find a different hobby.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:05 am

Post by votato »

:lol:
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:08 am

Post by notscience »

You know I was town that game and

A) replaced in n1 after an lolhammer
B) the person leading the town was scum and I got super scum vibes for it
C) was trying to assert control over town something I don’t do often
D) had no one I knew until klick came in to back me up
E) day 2 when I tried to assert control ended in 6 hours

So a pretty different situation entirey from this one
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 958, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 948, stungun0404 wrote:@GC, I notice that you asked this question right after farside and I called you out for not asking enough questions, conveniently.
also seriously you are fucking exhausting
This was rude and uncalled for. Once you find something potentially weird and suspicious, it is helpful to town to ask a question about it because that's usually the only way you get an answer about it, or what you are looking for.

That helps sort players. I am still trying to sort you.

No need to take that out on me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I think it was perfectly called for. You didn't ask a question. You made a statement to lob another suspicion based on your really, spectacularly bad meta analysis that farside has glomped onto like a leach. It's exhausting.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

People sure are desperate to find any alternative to the BM lynch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 966, Green Crayons wrote:I think it was perfectly called for. You didn't ask a question. You made a statement to lob another suspicion based on your really, spectacularly bad meta analysis that farside has glomped onto like a leach. It's exhausting.
It is not bad, because early on I noticed a drastic difference in the number of questions you asked in a few of your town games vs. the number you had asked in here through a certain number of posts, which was suggestive that maybe you were not curious enough because you are scum.

I wanted to keep that to myself though to see if you kept doing that. Still, you've had 153 posts, and you have only asked 9 questions that I would consider to possibly be sorting questions now this game, which is not a lot. Given your town meta, this might suggest you have more answers than questions because you are scum, which is what I was trying to figure out since it differs with established townplay of yours.

A difference that is large with something like that is worth keeping in mind. You should be able to fully understand why that can appear scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 964, notscience wrote:You know I was town that game and

A) replaced in n1 after an lolhammer
B) the person leading the town was scum and I got super scum vibes for it
C) was trying to assert control over town something I don’t do often
D) had no one I knew until klick came in to back me up
E) day 2 when I tried to assert control ended in 6 hours

So a pretty different situation entirey from this one

You going to explain your scum reads?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:41 am

Post by notscience »

Nah it’s more fun to keep Deflecting

When I get time sure! But I’m busy atm
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 968, stungun0404 wrote:It is not bad, because early on I noticed a drastic difference in the number of questions you asked in a few of your town games vs. the number you had asked in here through a certain number of posts, which was suggestive that maybe you were not curious enough because you are scum.
In post 450, Green Crayons wrote:Y’all rely way too much on so called meta.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Meta's good for broad stroke impressions like activity. When used to compare against RECENT and LOTS of games.

Notions that comparing "how many questions" and "bitchiness" between games is fruitful is a waste a time. Just finding comparable games is difficult--each game is different with different stages of gameplay, different personalities, different pushes, etc. People play differently in different circumstances. So just finding a comparable game isn't just "oh he was town here," it needs to be sufficiently similar gaming circumstances. AND THEN you need a sample size greater than fucking one. Jesus.

Not only that, but assuming you get a bunch of recent actually comparable games, and you can point out that there are real play differences, the question then is is that different AI?

Rather than doing all of that, you've compared me to a game where I've replaced in (just lol) and farside has compared my "bitchiness" to a game where nobody who I read as town pushed a shit case on me.

TLDR: meta is trash, because everyone is using it poorly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 970, notscience wrote:Nah it’s more fun to keep Deflecting

When I get time sure! But I’m busy atm

Doesn't look like your too busy throwing shade while asking others to vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 630, clidd wrote:Ok, done. I need 24 hours to work on my reads (I'll post tomorrow).
We're at 40 hours to deadline and Clidd still hasn't followed up.

I don't think this is AI, but I do think it's screwing us over.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”