Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Auro »

Drew was crazy paranoia'ing in my hood. I was asking him to play along and townread my hood to see how Isis' hood would react (my prediction was that it'd drive her to try and convince us that we might be scum, instead of just ignore it) but he thought it's useless. MT and I both thought our hood was obviously town.

I kept constantly maintaining that we're the first self voting hood inspite of that and it didn't seem like MT and Drew were too bothered. I think it would've been scummy if Drew kept stagnating over a period of time without actually falling to that paranoia though.

I think it's pretty brilliant play if they're both scum together, at least from my PoV.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Auro »

In post 273, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 267, Auro wrote:The entire point of my not asking you to self vote was because Drew would self vote now
I don’t understand this statement.
My fear was that Drew would just go ahead and self anyway even if you asked Isis' hood to self vote, because his paranoia would outweigh that. If we were the first hood this problem wouldn't exist :P
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

MT has been extraordinarily meh this game
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i didn't actually think it was your hood gobble (ノ﹏ヽ)

I was playing along with Drew before he self-voted us to help us pick out which other hood it is after we stump. I was sort of gambiting by pretending to fully trust my mates but i kinda actually do. I wanted us to stump then to have Isis' hood stump
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i didn't actually think it was your hood gobble (ノ﹏ヽ)

I was playing along with Drew before he self-voted us to help us pick out which other hood it is after we stump. I was sort of gambiting by pretending to fully trust my mates but i kinda actually do. I wanted us to stump then to have Isis' hood stump
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Auro »

In post 279, Morning Tweet wrote:I wanted us to stump then to have Isis' hood stump
This was my plan as well.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 279, Morning Tweet wrote:i didn't actually think it was your hood gobble (ノ﹏ヽ)

Hmm ok. Good luck getting anyone in the Isis hood to do anything protown
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ohhhhh my god my townreads this game are gobble/Adorable/Drew/Auro. I buy Adorable's slip and i quite like you gobble (Auro also helped convince me with his meta stuff since we didnt play long together in our last game)

Drew wanted to investigate your hood first, since he had a gut scumread on you. I wanted to help so i just laid extra pressure on with my vote but i was too lazy to fake total scumreads. At the end of it Drew decided you were town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 276, Auro wrote:I think it's pretty brilliant play if they're both scum together, at least from my PoV.
likewise i would be absolutely FLOORED if you two planned this out together. But I can't exactly use that as an argument for why our hood is town when trying to convince Drew

I even mentioned this possibly happening like way earlier and i'd have to start begging Drew not to self vote -- i didn't think it'd actually happen though i thought Drew would vote sooner
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I would say Isis/TTT are the scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Auro »

What did Galron and Adorbs thing?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Am I missing the flip somewhere? Y'all are very quick to assume day 2 started already...
In post 282, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 279, Morning Tweet wrote:i didn't actually think it was your hood gobble (ノ﹏ヽ)

Such as stump with 8 days left to deadline lol???
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i am pretty sure it's your hood superbowl, and i was before gobble self-voted so i fucked up a little. I suppose it's possible it's Adorable/galron since we mostly haven't heard a peep from them but i TR gobble/adorbs
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Auro »

In post 287, superbowl9 wrote:Am I missing the flip somewhere? Y'all are very quick to assume day 2 started already...
Nothing will please me more than Gob's hood being scum, but I definitely don't read it that way - I've been calling your hood scum and Gob's hood town all game.

8 days? We don't have a deadline, no?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Knowing Turkey, really didn't surprise me that he did what he did
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:56 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 217, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 212, gobbledygook wrote: Porquoi, monsieur?
I don't trust y'all one bit. I have no idea what's been going on in your PT and I don't expect you to tell us if one of us treestumps. I don't like our chances if y'all are one of the last two hoods. Also Galron felt quite scummy. Even if I tuck adorable away in town, the possibility of you two manipulating her is wayyyy too much for me.
In post 287, superbowl9 wrote:Am I missing the flip somewhere? Y'all are very quick to assume day 2 started already...

So is this a slip that you know my hood is town? From the perspective you've been pushing lately, I just did the most pro town thing anyone could do in this game. :roll:

Auro, Adorable and Galron mostly agreed with me that there is something rotten in
Denmark
Isis/Superbowl/TTT.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I don't trust y'all one bit. I have no idea what's been going on in your PT and I don't expect you to tell us if one of us treestumps. I don't like our chances if y'all are one of the last two hoods. Also Galron felt quite scummy. Even if I tuck adorable away in town, the possibility of you two manipulating her is wayyyy too much for me.

So is this a slip that you know my hood is town? From the perspective you've been pushing lately, I just did the most pro town thing anyone could do in this game. :roll:

Auro, Adorable and Galron mostly agreed with me that there is something rotten in
Denmark
Isis/Superbowl/TTT.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:41 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 289, Auro wrote:
Nothing will please me more than Gob's hood being scum, but I definitely don't read it that way - I've been calling your hood scum and Gob's hood town all game.

8 days? We don't have a deadline, no?
Pretty sure we do have a deadline - check the first page
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:44 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 292, gobbledygook wrote:

Denmark
Isis/Superbowl/TTT.
No no I agree with your action, just not the timing of it. Why not wait until closer to deadline or confirm with the rest of us before self-vote? You're obviously town lmao but that doesn't make your action not anti-town
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:50 am

Post by superbowl9 »

If it actually isn't turkey's hood, there is definitely a large chance it's my hood - we can figure it out when we get there tho
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

it is
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Your entire hood's reaction is still bothering me though, do you have some reason to assume we didn't hit scum or is this a scumtell?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 297, superbowl9 wrote:Your entire hood's reaction is still bothering me though, do you have some reason to assume we didn't hit scum or is this a scumtell?
I'm convinced my partners aren't scum. Adorable's towntell earlier seemed genuine to me. I had like a gobble post or two i liked and Auro vouched for gobble being town in our hood. I haven't gotten any townie signals from your hood yet

My second guess behind your hood was their hood, with gobble/galron conspiring against Adorbs but i found that a lot less likely than it just being some combination inside yours. Your theatre this game has been really fake. From you and Isis' arguing and Tommy's scriptedish sounding reactions. I know that's not inherently scummy, you could have been doing it as some sort of town gambit, but it doesn't make me townread you either.

I could see you and Isis being teamed and you asked Tommy in on pretending like your argument is a thing, but I also thought perhaps it was possible some of the early game fight was real TvS (making Tommy scum with one of you), but later you ended up TRing each other and kept on pretending it's a thing as some sort of gambit.

None of my guesses involve Adorable being scum or my hoodmates being scum, so gobble self voting is a total "Oh no"
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

The neighborhood of gobbledygook, Galron, and Adorable has been treestumped. They were
Town
.[/b]

It is now day 2. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2020-07-06 19:04:51).

Return to “Completed Open Games”