Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1003, farside22 wrote:
In post 1000, bob3141 wrote:
In post 919, farside22 wrote:
In post 916, votato wrote:
In post 913, farside22 wrote:
In post 908, votato wrote:ill be around more after work to figure this out. I'm ok with going for a farside wagon.
i dont understand any of what farside just said ^
What are you confused about?
the words you used. there were some typos and i just couldnt follow your logic at all. also could people use spoilers if theyre gonna quote the entire thread?

My experience shows no one clicks on the spoiler to read quote walls.

Well the tldr version of my post in regards to hk is
1. I don't know why he scum reads dunn.
2. I liked his push on ns
3. I think scum would continue with a post restriction and not make long post as he did.
4. Although I disagreed with what he views between you and sg I can understand the thought process.
So do you on balance town read or scum read HK. As your tldr version doesn't really say what alignment you claim to think he is. Just first that you never really got why he was voting dun but what do you actually think of his read and the fact he has been on dun much of the day. Even if you don't entirely understand HK’s reasons behind his vote.

Then going onto how you liked his push on NS. Followed by his comments regarding Vota/shog. And his change in posting style.

But what do you think of his other actions. As keep seeing in his posts that he keeps pushing against the clidd wagon. As in he pushes how he claims to think BM actions make no sense with a town dun. As he pushes that scum BM wouldn't cut off his chance to vote for his counter wagon. As it keeps giving me the feeling that he was trying to diffuse the BM wagon, while at the same time trying to push that dun wagon you have mentioned.

Even though in He claims he could be convinced. But in 737 he is saying scum bm with town dun makes no sense. Even though he claims his scum equity goes up in 736 along with yours.

Now some of this could be due to him having trouble posting in his post restriction as I am having hard time making sense of his intentional robot posting.
I had him as a light town read early on. It stands that way with even him posting without the restriction.

I know you tend to ask questions, but where is your stand currently? You know I feel after awhile it just looks like busy work.

At the moment my gut instinct is that BM/clidd/porkens is scum. And ever since clidd got wagoned Hk has kept trying to deflect attention away from the Bm/clidd wagon. He even keeps trying to dismiss anything bm might have done as not ai.

Even though he started pushing back at green after green had asked him legitimate questions about how he managed to come to an opposite conclusion as to shogun. When he in fact used shogun's own statement to vote.

All the while Hk kept pushing a wagon against Dunn. And only now suddenly town reads dunn after his wagon had dropped down to 2 votes.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Porkens »

I’ll do my best to catch up and post tonight
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:02 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Bob, I like these conclusions you are coming to.

HK is scum I feel pretty confident about based merely off the angles from which he is pushing things, like it's very clearly skewed to me in a way that suggests scum.

I did not even recognize that HK was distracting away from the BM/Clidd/Porkens wagon subtly.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I hate that porkens claimed VT. I think scum would have claimed a PR here.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1050, bob3141 wrote:At the moment my gut instinct is that BM/clidd/porkens is scum. And ever since clidd got wagoned Hk has kept trying to deflect attention away from the Bm/clidd wagon. He even keeps trying to dismiss anything bm might have done as not ai.
So you think porkens is scum because of how HK has treated the BM/Clidd/porkens slot, and you read HK as scum?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

UNVOTE: porkens

I'm going to pick up my reread from Page 11. I'm not against a porkens lynch at the end of the day, but I want to hear his thoughts first.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1053, Green Crayons wrote:I hate that porkens claimed VT. I think scum would have claimed a PR here.
Why? How do you know they wouldn't get called out for calling a power role someone else in this game has?

I was gonna say I like this post, but then I thought about it more and realized that if BM/Clidd/Porkens is indeed town here, then under that circumstance that makes the argument stronger that you are scum because obviously scum would prefer to keep a vanilla townie in the game over a power role, if they can get one lynched/claimed. I do like this post, however, under the circumstance that Porkens is scum, but if he's town I hope others look at what GC might be doing here.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Green Crayons »

If Porkens is scum, he just replaced into a 40-page game at L-1.

He's probably going to get lynched.

What is his best utility to his team?

Reveal a PR.

What is his worst utility to his team?

Get lynched without outing a PR.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:39 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I think you are overthinking if you are town here. Porkens and his supposed scumteam might not have even thought about that. They might have just gone with what was conveniently there so they would not be refuted/denied and lose a scum mate on D1. They want to protect him, because there is only supposedly 3 scum/13 players in this game.

Losing a member on D1 is a huge risk, any way you slice it, and so claiming something that could be refuted would possibly be seen as a bad move to them. And especially if he were to claim what another scum member on his team has (if they have a power role safeclaim on his team). Because, ultimately that gives that scummate no protection later on from his claim, and instantly associates the two (unless his scum mate went rogue and they counterclaimed for their own protection, but who knows how far they could get with that ploy before town finally figures out)?

Like, not everyone is going to think when they claim if they are scum "let's a power role if we are gonna lose a member today." In fact, I'd bet the majority of teams wouldn't think of that, so I don't understand why you are giving so much attention to this whole argument based off of his claim.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:40 am

Post by stungun0404 »

That is, they wouldn't want to clearly implicate Porkens as scum, so that they could potentially save him.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Scum have daytalk?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

And also, I don't think Porkens is at L-1, he was at L-2, so now with your unvote he is at L-3.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:49 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Doesn't matter if they have daytalk -- it is unlikely that they pull a "let's out a power role stunt" IMO. How many times have you seen that happen on D1? And where?

I have never, as far as I'm aware.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1058, stungun0404 wrote:I think you are overthinking if you are town here. Porkens and his supposed scumteam might not have even thought about that. They might have just gone with what was conveniently there so they would not be refuted/denied and lose a scum mate on D1. They want to protect him, because there is only supposedly 3 scum/13 players in this game.

Losing a member on D1 is a huge risk, any way you slice it, and so claiming something that could be refuted would possibly be seen as a bad move to them
This reads like you know scum have daytalk.

I don't know if I believe in scum slips but jeeze.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1062, stungun0404 wrote:Doesn't matter if they have daytalk -- it is unlikely that they pull a "let's out a power role stunt" IMO. How many times have you seen that happen on D1? And where?

You're telling me you have never seen a scum fake claim a PR?

That's seriously what you're saying?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I have seen fake claims, but not on D1 in a game like this. I think it's too risky of a move for scum to make, which is why the angle you are coming from here is conflicting me right now.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Like, suppose there are 13 players in this game. 1 is down on D1. A cop or tracker outs another on N1. They are lynched D2.

They now have 1 scum left. Why, then, take such a big risk and fake claim?

This angle you are coming from seems to be promoting possibility over probability, which I do not like, and seems scummy.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*1 scum is down on D1.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

*13 players and 3 scum
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1062, stungun0404 wrote:it is unlikely that they pull a "let's out a power role stunt" IMO. How many times have you seen that happen on D1? And where?

In post 1065, stungun0404 wrote:I have seen fake claims, but
not on D1 in a game like this
the bolded is doing all the work for you walking back.

what is the "game like this" that makes a L-1 replace-in PR fake claim anathema to scum?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1066, stungun0404 wrote:Like, suppose there are 13 players in this game. 1 is down on D1. A cop or tracker outs another on N1. They are lynched D2.
In post 1066, stungun0404 wrote:This angle you are coming from seems to be promoting possibility over probability, which I do not like, and seems scummy.
just lol

I'm trying to figure out likely scum tactics and you're over here guessing about how success a town PR might be, but i'm "promoting possibility over probability"

you're a complete mess
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:59 am

Post by stungun0404 »

I said I have never on D1. You are twisting my words.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1066, stungun0404 wrote:Why, then, take such a big risk and fake claim?
H e ' s l i k e l y g o i n g t o d i e a n y w a y s.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1071, stungun0404 wrote:I said I have never on D1. You are twisting my words.
Like hell I am.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

What is so special about a "game like this" that makes a fake PR claim completely unfathomable? Because they might reveal a PR and get lynched (like he's likely to do anyway)?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”