stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Who is willing to vote GC other than me and farside?

I know NS will if needed, but is anyone else suspicious of GC?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:42 am

Post by notscience »

I really would rather not Lynch gc but I’ll do whatever and move malas
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1245, stungun0404 wrote:GC, why aren't you voting anyone right now?
Because I haven’t done my reread yet (work happens) and we got an extension.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1247, stungun0404 wrote:Question: could it also be a strategic ploy that GC hopped off of the Porkens wagon because he pushed it hard and would look scummy if the slot flipped town, so he had to back off?
My goodness you are bad.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1156, Porkens wrote:HOKAY!
I skimmed the shit out of the last 17 pages or so, as it’s getting late.

Here’s the deal:

The scumteam lies within geraintm, stungun, dunnstral, bob, and tato.

The push on GC that tato hopped on was literally pure garbage. Reads progression somehow becomes machinations. And despite the fact that GC fairly fought off the push, it keeps recurring. Stun and gerain both defend dunnstral. Bob has a TR on Dunn for some reason (also bob almost never expresses any reads, never commits). Gerain started playing and came in at a key moment, around

That being said, I have a real tinfoil hat read on an alternate universe team of DP, GC, and Malkittens.

Other stuff:
Farside, Crayons (ignoring my hat), notsci, and HK all read very town to me. I don’t see a universe where hk is scum.

Notmaf is being very notmaf.

So there you have it, you are welcome, I’m going to bed!

VOTE: dunnstrall
In post 1156, Porkens wrote:HOKAY!
I skimmed the shit out of the last 17 pages or so, as it’s getting late.

Here’s the deal:

The scumteam lies within geraintm, stungun, dunnstral, bob, and tato.

The push on GC that tato hopped on was literally pure garbage. Reads progression somehow becomes machinations. And despite the fact that GC fairly fought off the push, it keeps recurring. Stun and gerain both defend dunnstral. Bob has a TR on Dunn for some reason (also bob almost never expresses any reads, never commits). Gerain started playing and came in at a key moment, around

That being said, I have a real tinfoil hat read on an alternate universe team of DP, GC, and Malkittens.

Other stuff:
Farside, Crayons (ignoring my hat), notsci, and HK all read very town to me. I don’t see a universe where hk is scum.

Notmaf is being very notmaf.

So there you have it, you are welcome, I’m going to bed!

VOTE: dunnstrall
In post 1182, Porkens wrote:
In post 1172, stungun0404 wrote:And Mala's kinda right. It's time we start settling on a lynch, with 13 hours left in the day, and I don't think this day phase will go anywhere than Porkens, unfortunately.

Thus, VOTE: Porkens

Unless anyone has any reason to think this day phase could possibly lead to another lynch,

There is a 1 ONE vote difference between me and your biggest scumread but “unfortunately” that’s just insurmountable? Also, he says
nothing
about the substance.
In post 1176, notscience wrote:VOTE: porkens

Consolidating at this point
Consolidate elsewhere, the idea that there can’t be any other lynch is false. Again, Dunn has 1 less vote than I do.

Lynching Dunn will tell us a lot. There are clear associativas. BM tarnishes this slot so badly what do you learn about anything? Keep me around you won’t regret it.
Did you actually say why Dunn is worth your vote here? I don’t think so.

Also tell me more about these “clear associatives” that would come with a Dunn flip.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:54 am

Post by votato »

In post 1240, Dunnstral wrote:Why does a vote for 'scratchings' mean a vote for you Votato?
it doesnt. my post was two parts: first asking what scratchings meant, and second asking why the vote had previously been on me.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by votato »

In post 1241, farside22 wrote:
In post 1232, votato wrote:farside/porkens/HK?
Are you faking this badly because every time you post shit reads for no reason i start to wonder if your serious or doing this as scum.
If you have a reason for those reads, say so if not i will join nm vote withoit hesitation
oh no i wouldnt want scum voting me!!!!! are you trying to look like you're fake distancing so when you flip scum ill look scummy? isnt it a little late for a pure OMGUS vote? NM has yet to state a reason for voting me, so feel free to sheep that if you want.

the way you three are interacting, particularly the first two, and the way you are each individually interacting with wagons screams scum.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:57 am

Post by votato »

i wont be lynching GC today.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1236, votato wrote:
In post 1233, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Scratchings
who? why did you think the porkens wagon was collapsing? why pick me out of all the people here with us today?
Because it was
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will vote for Scratchings or Maris
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:59 am

Post by votato »

i will vote porkens or farside. maybe HK. no one else i think.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Who the hell is scratchings
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Or Maris
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Goddammit NM I’m equally angry at you if that was a troll post or a real post with names for real players you made up.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by votato »

scratchings and maris are probably me and porkens. but not sure which is which or why.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scratchings is Prokens and votato is Maris, for obvious reasons
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:08 am

Post by votato »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1256, votato wrote:
Are you faking this badly because every time you post shit reads for no reason i start to wonder if your serious or doing this as scum.
If you have a reason for those reads, say so if not i will join nm vote withoit hesitation
oh no i wouldnt want scum voting me!!!!! are you trying to look like you're fake distancing so when you flip scum ill look scummy? isnt it a little late for a pure OMGUS vote? NM has yet to state a reason for voting me, so feel free to sheep that if you want.

the way you three are interacting, particularly the first two, and the way you are each individually interacting with wagons screams scum.
How so? Like walk me through how you jumped to this conclusion
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

I also asked you how porkens reminds you of his scum game votato
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:11 am

Post by votato »

that would take *effort*. ill go through and make *effort* day 2, or if it seems like the porkens wagon is really falling apart. theres a lot of gut, and it takes time for my brain to catch up with my gut.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 am

Post by votato »

In post 1268, farside22 wrote:I also asked you how porkens reminds you of his scum game votato
ive only seem scum porkens once, and it was just kinda... obvious, based on gut/tone.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am

Post by votato »

i wont be offended that you dont think im a god.

thats a lie, im pretty hurt.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 766, votato wrote:
In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Bc I’ve been drinking and now my neighbors who I was porch chilling with have left, let’s run down the player list.

votato - I’m thinking town but siiigh
bob3141 - leaning town now tbh
DoctorPepper - null bit was thinking town at some point
Not_Mafia- town Honestly not sure how folks can’t see between the lines with his posting.
geraintm - pretty sure town
Ghost Ganster stungun0404 - town Like, annoyingly super town and I say annoyingly because he can get a thought in his head and it might be wrong by gd he runs it down.
Green Crayons - town
farside22 - honestly thinking scum. Sorry <3
HK 50 - town, even tho I don’t k ow where he’s coming from with his fixation on stun
Battle Mage clidd - scum
Malakittens - null. Like if you put a gun to my head I’d slot her town but *** she’s been pretty absent in a way I cannot read
notscience - town. Not even a Q.
Dunnstral - scum
this read list won me over on GC.
this post does make me question: what about this reads list won you over about GC?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1256, votato wrote:

In post 1269, votato wrote:that would take *effort*. ill go through and make *effort* day 2, or if it seems like the porkens wagon is really falling apart. theres a lot of gut, and it takes time for my brain to catch up with my gut.

The first says you have reasons based on interaction, the second says it's gut. So??

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”