Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.15

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-07 13:00:00)

coalition
PookyTheMagicalBear [5]:
Deimos27, SleeperSoul, DonCorleone, PookyTheMagicalBear, votato
votato [5]:
votato, PookyTheMagicalBear, DonCorleone, Deimos27, SleeperSoul

SleeperSoul [5]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Deimos27, SleeperSoul, votato, Tuxedo Mask

DonCorleone [5]:
DonCorleone, SleeperSoul, Clover Ebi, PookyTheMagicalBear, Deimos27

DkKoba [5]:
Tuxedo Mask, votato, DkKoba, Clover Ebi, Alduskkel

Tuxedo Mask [5]:
Deimos27, DkKoba, DonCorleone, Tuxedo Mask, SleeperSoul

Deimos27 [4]:
PookyTheMagicalBear, votato, DonCorleone, SleeperSoul

Alduskkel [4]:
Alduskkel, votato, SleeperSoul, DkKoba

Clover Ebi [0]:

lynch
SleeperSoul (1):
Deimos27

Tuxedo Mask (1):
DonCorleone

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
DkKoba

not voting (6):
Alduskkel, votato, Clover Ebi, SleeperSoul, PookyTheMagicalBear, Tuxedo Mask

flavourImage

mod notes
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

future promises now? I am a player who holds people to those promises! seeing as we have 11 days left I will give it a pass for now but I do expect an answer tomorrow.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by votato »

this is why koba is on my WoTC list, yet they keep replacing into games im in. the game automatically becomes less fun. luckily koba is obvscum this game, so the lynch should bring happiness, if we even get to that stage.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 451, Alduskkel wrote:honestly surprised that anyone in this game is townreading me at this point because i've barely done anything this game yet
In post 453, Alduskkel wrote:datisi too cowardly to post a vote count because i snagged the page top

also this sounds weird but deimos's scumread on me feels like it makes more sense than tux's townread on me
HURT: alduskkel

yeah i thought this over though.

no thanks. questioning "oh haha poeple are townreading me here" is scummy usually.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 527, votato wrote:this is why koba is on my WoTC list, yet they keep replacing into games im in. the game automatically becomes less fun. luckily koba is obvscum this game, so the lynch should bring happiness, if we even get to that stage.
how am I obvscum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And what is "less fun".. the fact I am engaging and questioning people and getting the game moving? You flopped in CultD3 and seemed like you were trying to play cult wincon by not trying. (you're welcome for the hardcarry btw). just admit that you are incapable of reading people yet. you can learn but you aren't there yet bud. read the other games and look at your mistakes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

votato you should know that when a player townreads you despite you being an absolute shithead towards them that they are playing in good faith and are trying to play the game to win, which you seem to not be capable of and grudge FOS me every game you're in with me.
retired
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 492, DkKoba wrote:I've already experienced multiple players who are stubborn and bad who latch onto dumb shit like this so I can't say that you are even scum for this. but it most definitely makes me not want you on the coalition.
You’re such a gift to scum koba, I bet every match they must be relieved to see you in the PL

Toxic enough to make people not wanna play and also bad-but-without-realising-you’re-bad meaning they can let you lead mislynches
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

koba since i think pooky is town, my tvt question implies that I am unsure of your alignment
that is the case

k see you tomorrow

pedit yikes!
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

this is bad timing DC why are jumping in like this i gotta go
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Which, incidentally, is exactly what koba has tended to do in all his games so far

So like: if koba!scum — he’s actively sabotaging the game

If koba!town he can’t be trusted to have accurate reads anyway and should be disregarded, especially with how hard he tries to brute force them
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 534, SleeperSoul wrote:this is bad timing DC why are jumping in like this i gotta go
Oh I just wanted to rinse koba because they fit a player archetype that I intensely dislike
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

They’re also not even funny which sometimes goes a long way to me tolerating them (them in this case being “all players who fit that archetype”)
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

You can tell me tomorrow what you think is townie about tux tho, sleeper
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Or you can tell me now, whatever
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Kinda thinking all scum in (koba, tux, sleeper, aldus) still

Which is weird because I was definitely planning to approach this game town hunting, but guess life is funny like that

But yeah I think (DC, pooky, deimos, votato, clover) is prob winning here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Don are you upset I don't townread you?
retired
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 541, DkKoba wrote:Don are you upset I don't townread you?
No I just think you’re a bad player who’s unable to admit that your reads are at best @random
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

It’s really not you in particular, it feels like there’s a new player the same as you who pops up every couple of months thinking they’re hot shit with the best reads ever seen only to just... not be that
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 535, DonCorleone wrote:Which, incidentally, is exactly what koba has tended to do in all his games so far

So like: if koba!scum — he’s actively sabotaging the game

If koba!town he can’t be trusted to have accurate reads anyway and should be disregarded, especially with how hard he tries to brute force them
where did you get the impression I use he/him pronouns. I have already stated I use they/them there is literally 0 reason for you to use he/him!!

also why would you not say the same about votato? you immediately only latch onto me and say that. Strange.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I never said I'm hot shit nor that I have the best reads. But you are still spewing about me being town. You are saying I am scum but speaking in a way that implies I am town.
retired
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I don’t think votato makes out that he’s hot shit

My bad on the pronouns, I’m trying to stick to they/them
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 545, DkKoba wrote:I never said I'm hot shit nor that I have the best reads. But you are still spewing about me being town. You are saying I am scum but speaking in a way that implies I am town.
It’s called “approaching people in good faith”
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Also I have had the thought that you may not be scum but idk if I wanna open that particular can of worms just yet, especially not if all my townreads are already right
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I am approaching people in good faith.

Or perhaps you missed my recent content? Yeah my initial push is nearly always going to be hard to get a reaction but I engage questions in good faith. I give a lot of chances where this is concerned.

Do you really think I am scum or are you upset with my play? Because I really do get the vibe from your posts you think I am town from the way you engage with me.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”