pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

I will become unto a tank, a paladin of a holy war. unable to die as if a lich. or a lichen
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1719, pisskop wrote:I cant imagine that RBing me is the best course of action, since Im probably taking up some kind of slot that could be used for RBing serious business
this is what Auro wants, to have COs rb the power prokers and leave the nobles alone. I don't really trust him that much.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

ALRIGHT I have time for this now. AMA
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, if any of us shot outside of the vig pool then sure, scum read us but wanting to not give us the ability to freely vig at all is p bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

enh.

its not like i invested into this, so if ya'll wanna be meanies then go ahead. I didnt even look to see if we've flipped a red guy yet.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1728, Nero Cain wrote:like, if any of us shot outside of the vig pool then sure, scum read us but wanting to not give us the ability to freely vig at all is p bad.
I was barely able to see what plots were done at night because of you, Nero. You are hampering info in the game by doing that.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, rubi and ygritte made sure we no lynched d1.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

okay
paraphrasing wrote: Elena tried to murderhobo votato last phase
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm.....

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

idk what it means
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1730, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was barely able to see what plots were done at night because of you, Nero. You are hampering info in the game by doing that.
only if you are town, which I'm not totally sure you are. But so is ygritte and everyone else that's blocking town or anything. At the same time, I don't feel like knowing plots and what not seem like they'll be very important in catching scum sense scums main power is the nightkill which is unblockable and undetectable. It seems like actions are mostly for town to trip over and fuss about, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1734, pisskop wrote:idk what it means
means im thinking

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:42 pm

In post 1735, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1730, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was barely able to see what plots were done at night because of you, Nero. You are hampering info in the game by doing that.
only if you are town, which I'm not totally sure you are. But so is ygritte and everyone else that's blocking town or anything. At the same time, I don't feel like knowing plots and what not seem like they'll be very important in catching scum sense scums main power is the nightkill which is unblockable and undetectable. It seems like actions are mostly for town to trip over and fuss about, idk.
It makes secret actions unhidden so Scum can't just go around doing sneaky ass things all the time and keeps them accountable. That's good for Town, duh.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

hear me out.

its my understanding that assassination attempts to kill the second of any player. and if the second is dead than it kills the player itself.

so why dont we townbloc and murderhobo?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

then*

a few drinks and Im a wreck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Auro doesn't want extra death, he just wants lynchs and the only vigs he wnts is if "town" agree. At best, its wrong town play, IMO.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

we only had one flip and it was a night kill. no alignments because someone has to do a check for alignments.

flipless games are bad btw.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1739, pisskop wrote:a few drinks and Im a wreck
such a light weight

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont drink like I used to, you've got me there.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

This will have to wait until friday sadly, I'm loaded.

I want to woo my beloved Ygritte
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

If thine est town, thou must'th o'quit!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

or something not so obviously mashed up from several stereotypes.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:58 pm

In post 1745, pisskop wrote:If thine est town, thou must'th o'quit!
Congrats. That is completely unintelligible.

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by votato »

this playerlist is so shitposty all of a sudden. fantastic!
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You're absolutely welcome dear votato