She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1168, Morning Tweet wrote:Weeelll Blair called the hammer gross. ABR insinuated earlier that you were scum trying to pivot the wagon off of Auro. at least you showed him!
In post 1169, Blair wrote:There is scum between UT/Porkens.

Probably UT, but that whole ordeal was atrocious.
In post 1170, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That hammer was premature. I am not impressed with your performance Porkens.
the very next two posts!!! lmao
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1170, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That hammer was premature. I am not impressed with your performance Porkens.
There's always that risk you take when putting players at L-1, otherwise the value of it is lost, ABR.

That's the failure of strong arming L-1s on "pro players". While I'm a fan of the strategy, don't force them: make it happen via rhetoric. More difficult, but a helluva lot more useful.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1173, Porkens wrote:Right that won’t be turned around on me at all as “shutting down further opportunity for information”. I’ve heard this song before and I’m not stressing it know why? Because scum has had complete control of this game for 20 pages and nobody gives a shit.

Auro: <3
it was extremely irrational pork

but the only scum motivation that could be possibly be behind it is a "too scummy to be scum" kinda WIFOM thing

And i'm already pretty sure you're town
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

Why is it rational to say you want someone at L-1 and not vote to put them there?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1173, Porkens wrote:Right that won’t be turned around on me at all as “shutting down further opportunity for information”. I’ve heard this song before and I’m not stressing it know why? Because scum has had complete control of this game for 20 pages and nobody gives a shit.

You are clinically insane. That's literally not what happened.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Auro »

MT/Blair: don't go for Porkens, that's the easiest trajectory that also feels semi legitimate, enough to hide behind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:00 pm

In post 1176, Auro wrote:
There's always that risk you take when putting players at L-1, otherwise the value of it is lost, ABR.

That's the failure of strong arming L-1s on "pro players". While I'm a fan of the strategy, don't force them: make it happen via rhetoric. More difficult, but a helluva lot more useful.
Then claim at L-2. This is a large. You should have fought harder to live first of all, second of all claim before L-1, third of all push harder and post more substance. You are better than this.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1178, Porkens wrote:Why is it rational to say you want someone at L-1 and not vote to put them there?
No i mean hammering Auro when you're convinced scum i.e. ABR is controlling the game away from a VP wagon and onto an Auro one, makes no sense. You sounded like you were pissed off we were all sheeping scum so your response was to be the final vote

...you did hammer didnt you? Yeah i checked to make sure im not insane
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1179, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

You are clinically insane. That's literally not what happened.
Ahhhhhhh I see now. That made me smile. You quoted Taz mafia to tease me about what you were gunna do. Very droll.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:01 pm

I think MT is the scum.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Auro »

Oh no you don't get to blame me for it. I was sleeping while you got me from L-4 to L-1 and people were shouting at me to claim.

You can't expect me to perform this early while I'm being boxed in by everyone no matter what I'm saying.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1176, Auro wrote:

Then claim at L-2. This is a large. You should have fought harder to live first of all, second of all claim before L-1, third of all push harder and post more substance. You are better than this.
Ah yes he should've just "fought harder". His reaction seemed great to me. He fought really really hard where i would have just gotten demotivated in his place. He claimed just fine too
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1182, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1178, Porkens wrote:Why is it rational to say you want someone at L-1 and not vote to put them there?
No i mean hammering Auro when you're convinced scum i.e. ABR is controlling the game away from a VP wagon and onto an Auro one, makes no sense. You sounded like you were pissed off we were all sheeping scum so your response was to be the final vote

God you still won’t answer me. The whole group of you has just decided to gaslight me. I’m not the crazy one.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Auro »

I can't care much for survivability: I was being fully transparent. I like dismantling cases on me, check my sig. :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 pm

you're playing with veterans who share a deliberate, analytical style, while you shitpost and theorycraft, what did you think was going to happen?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

MT yes sorry that is pretty much what happened.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 1184, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think MT is the scum.
blair and morning tweet take first and second prize in "suspicious twilight auras"

how will this factor into reads tomorrow?

to be continued...
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1189, Albert B. Rampage wrote:you're playing with veterans who share a deliberate, analytical style, while you shitpost and theorycraft, what did you think was going to happen?
So I should force a change in my style just to suit you guys?
Nah fam, you guys should be better than to scumread play you're not familiar with. The burden isn't on me to tailor my style.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

yeah let's accuse Porkens/UT and Auro himself, and attack whoever disagrees with that
Porkens wrote:

God you still won’t answer me. The whole group of you has just decided to gaslight me. I’m not the crazy one.
What? I did answer, i was trying to clear up what i meant by irrational. Putting him at L-1 was fine by you, that's not what i meant
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1189, Albert B. Rampage wrote:you're playing with veterans who share a
CULT META
while you shitpost and theorycraft, what did you think was going to happen?
FTFY
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:06 pm

In post 1186, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah yes he should've just "fought harder". His reaction seemed great to me. He fought really really hard where i would have just gotten demotivated in his place. He claimed just fine too
He fought in the last page and just as he was starting to look town and I was going to unvote, Porkens couldn't help himself and hammered while we had plenty of time left and players who hadn't checked in yet to weigh in on the claim. What the fuck.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Auro »

I wasn't playing enigmatically. I had explanations for every action of mine. I didn't ignore any question as far as I could see. You guys had every opportunity to read me correctly.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1186, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah yes he should've just "fought harder". His reaction seemed great to me. He fought really really hard where i would have just gotten demotivated in his place. He claimed just fine too
He fought in the last page and just as he was starting to look town and I was going to unvote, Porkens couldn't help himself and hammered while we had plenty of time left and players who hadn't checked in yet to weigh in on the claim. What the fuck.
You said "Any last reads?" in response to him. it didn't come off that way at all
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Auro »

Also, if you did actually see my most recent scum game, you would have noted that I fought tooth and nail with a 5% mechanical chance of winning.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1193, Morning Tweet wrote:
yeah let's accuse Porkens/UT and Auro himself, and attack whoever disagrees with that
Porkens wrote:

What? I did answer, i was trying to clear up what i meant by irrational. Putting him at L-1 was fine by you, that's not what i meant
I’m talking about ABR refusing to put VPB at l-1 when that’s what his stated intent was and the complete disinterest in going back on VP after auro claimed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”