Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:00 am

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 1021, Deimos27 wrote:All I know rn is that scum is playing well and that annoys me.
What is the purpose of this statement?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Deimos27 »

No other purpose than to express my annoyance with how difficult a solve this game is
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1014, SleeperSoul wrote:Accepting that your case has a gaping hole in it and not defending that isn't going to cut it for me, pooky. Your here defense is that "my case isn't swiss cheese because swiss cheese has multiple holes in it but my case has one big hole in it"
In post 494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you called my case full of holes like swiss cheese and you already exposed a gaping one. I'm still waiting for it.
as in I'm waiting for the gaping hole he says he found...
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:19 am

In post 1013, Klick wrote:Why does Klick/Koba/Sleeper-town necessitate a scum in Pooky/Deimos/Don? There are seven town.
because if Deimos/Don/Pooky/Sleeper/Klick aka the original coalition was all-town - then someone on the off-coalition scum team should be fighting to get in it because if they don't fight to get on it, they just auto-lose.

Now in my original read of the game - this scum is Kona.

If the current consensus is right that Kona is town and the present towncore of Klick/Sleeper/Kona is pure-Town then where are the scum trying to fight to get on the wagon? ~ they would have to be on the leftovers of the original coalition - Pooky-DC-Deimos.

I don't believe the scum just opened the game and decided to hide underground and let the town waltz to a win so either we have scum who have given up on the game or we are wrong about something.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 978, Klick wrote:
In post 663, Alduskkel wrote:do you think koba is scum or do you just have issues with them as a player?

pedit: scum can have egos, and I don't see town confbiasing THIS hard on reads they formed THAT early.
Stop it, get out of my head probscum
why am i probscum
In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of
random
questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.
In post 990, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't mean his questions are random or non-game relevant. That's a very silly way to read my post.
:thonk:

@Koba: You missed some questions I asked you in .
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:48 am

Post by SleeperSoul »

In post 1027, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1014, SleeperSoul wrote:Accepting that your case has a gaping hole in it and not defending that isn't going to cut it for me, pooky. Your here defense is that "my case isn't swiss cheese because swiss cheese has multiple holes in it but my case has one big hole in it"
In post 494, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you called my case full of holes like swiss cheese and you already exposed a gaping one. I'm still waiting for it.
as in I'm waiting for the gaping hole he says he found...
okay, I thought you meant you were waiting for more holes.... but I'm still not convinced I should co you as of now, because to me koba's points on you make sense.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Klick »

I've addressed that in an earlier response; that's a general heuristic of scum play, when in reality when you look at the players on the outside of both of those coalitions (Clover/Aldus/TuxWug) you find that for at least the former two, 'fighting' to get into the towncore would likely be against their nature even if they are scum.
Alternatively, scum just... weren't that threatened by an unsubstantiated D1 coalition and didn't think it would survive.

(As for my personal opinion, I think scum is likely TuxWug and either you or Deimos, with Aldus being a pretty null slot that potentially slots into a team with any of you)

PEdit @Aldus: unlike Clover, I'm starved for reasons to think you're town. When you and DkKoba were arguing with Pooky earlier, I found I kept agreeing with things you were saying but didn't get the sense you
cared
very much about the sensible things you were saying. Dunno if that makes sense. Basically I don't have a decent enough reason to consider you for a coalition right now.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1018, Deimos27 wrote:Klick, do you think Tux/Wug + Aldus is a possible team here? Doesn't really have the explanatory power I'm looking for but I still can't find a scumread off the original coalition.
I don't see why not. The idea that 'there was no resistance to the original coalition' has been thrown around a bit, but if you look at Tux/Aldus' early content, both of them attempt to disrupt the coalition in a lowkey way (and they both choose to suspect Pooky in particular on the coalition).

Actually yeah this looks decently likely now that I'm thinking about it?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:03 pm

In post 1030, SleeperSoul wrote:okay, I thought you meant you were waiting for more holes.... but I'm still not convinced I should co you as of now, because to me koba's points on you make sense.
if your read is that I'm waiting for "more holes" then what is the original hole that Koba exposed but I did not address?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:05 pm

In post 1029, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 978, Klick wrote:
In post 663, Alduskkel wrote:do you think koba is scum or do you just have issues with them as a player?

pedit: scum can have egos, and I don't see town confbiasing THIS hard on reads they formed THAT early.
Stop it, get out of my head probscum
why am i probscum
In post 506, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm bored of this already

you're using the 1000 questions defense in which you ignore the attack and just distract with a bunch of
random
questions until the thread of the argument is lost and the post count is too long for anyone else to follow.
In post 990, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't mean his questions are random or non-game relevant. That's a very silly way to read my post.
:thonk:

@Koba: You missed some questions I asked you in .

When I said Koba was attacking with random questions - I do not mean his questions are randomy and pointless - I mean they have a specific purpose but they are irrelevant to the line of conversation we were on.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Sleeper I literally put Pooky in as locktown so if my points made sense then you should 100% want him in your coalition :lol:

and to aldu's question: thought it was rhetorical since you followed that up with a statement but id rather eliminate "likely" scumteams early on (i.e. find people who seem paired, not as in buddying but as in scumpaired if you know what I mean).

I don't like that people are trying to hardfocus on pooky's bad tunnel, its fairly blatant town ego from my point of view, so if you do townread me then you should trust me. there's no way you're getting an explanation out of pooky I'm guessing even if you were to put him at L-1 if the coalition fails.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 989, DonCorleone wrote:Hi, I haven’t really been enjoying this game or been able to get into it really

I’ll try to do a reread today and to say who I think the coalition should be
any update on this?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

hmm okay i think i understand what you're saying now. but why do you think sleeper/deimos looks like scum theater?
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also pooky if you're willing to read me in good faith and discuss things I will talk but I'm going to continue to ignore anything you say about me and not respond to it until you agree to have a conversation and not just a conf bias 1 way dialogue
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I said that earlier bc I got the vibe that deimos was just doing that light pokey thing that scum like to do with eachother to make it seem like they aren't teamed/are independent while not making substantial moves against eachother :lol:

but after doing a dual ISO of them i figured it was not likely
retired
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

sorry koba, I misunderstood... In that case, pooky should be in the coalition.

D'oh!

HEAL: pooky

go ahead and take me out now for being a moron lol
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

I mean, originally you were scumpinging pooky, though..... that's part of what was making me paranoid of him as I mentioned yesterday.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 1.26

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-07 13:00:00)

coalition
PookyTheMagicalBear [5]:
Deimos27, SleeperSoul, DonCorleone, PookyTheMagicalBear, Klick

Alduskkel [5]:
Alduskkel, Klick, SleeperSoul, DkKoba, Deimos27

SleeperSoul [5]:
SleeperSoul, Deimos27, Klick, DKoba, PookyTheMagicalBear

DkKoba [4]:
DkKoba, PookyTheMagicalBear, Klick, SleeperSoul

Deimos27 [4]:
Deimos27, Klick, Wug, SleeperSoul

Klick [4]:
Klick, SleeperSoul, Clover Ebi, DonCorleone

Wug [3]:
Wug, Deimos27, Klick

DonCorleone [0]:

Clover Ebi [0]:

lynch
SleeperSoul (1):
Deimos27

Wug (1):
DonCorleone

PookyTheMagicalBear (1):
Alduskkel

not voting (6):
Klick, Clover Ebi, SleeperSoul, PookyTheMagicalBear, Wug, DkKoba

flavourImage

mod notes
  • i was gonna wait for a pagetop, but i'm so tired...
  • Play nice.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1035, DkKoba wrote:I don't like that people are trying to hardfocus on pooky's bad tunnel, its fairly blatant town ego from my point of view, so if you do townread me then you should trust me.
You can be town and also wrong.
I'm focusing on the tunnel because it's the most significant chunk of his game and I'm trying to read him.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:37 pm

In post 1038, DkKoba wrote:also pooky if you're willing to read me in good faith and discuss things I will talk but I'm going to continue to ignore anything you say about me and not respond to it until you agree to have a conversation and not just a conf bias 1 way dialogue
I'm not going to trust you until I figure out who the rat on the original coalition is
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone else agree that tuxedo/wug slot is most definitely scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I've been mulling it over but I feel good enough that i can be like "yeah thats scum" based on both people in that slot's behavior.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I will ellaborate tomorrow though cause im super sleep deprived rn good night (:
retired
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Klick »

That's about where I'm at yeah.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Datisi »

Prodding Wug.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”