votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:47 am

Post by votato »

In post 122, lilith2013 wrote:@clover I’ve explained my dunn vote elsewhere, yes it’s serious. I think I’ve since developed a further stance on votato and why I don’t like him. re:skitter I’m not saying it’s AI, I haven’t seen her be excited like this as town or scum. Not a reason to scumread her afaik
not liking me doesnt make me scum!
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:49 am

Post by midwaybear »

That is true
catching up
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 121, Clover Ebi wrote:Am I the only one who is getting like, no scum pings from Dunnstral/Skitter/Lilith/Votato? I got townie pings from the first 3 and nothing from Votato. Just me? Okay.
no mate not just you

I like Dunn and Lilith but i'm undecided on the other two. I know that skitts is a great scum player (and i'm 0-1 against her) so im predicting ill gonna have a rough time reading her

votato however is my lovely unicorn friend so i feel more confident about him. i know all of his dirty secrets!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Beeboy I'm not townreading you in like 5 posts like last game! Clearly this means you're scum. (No but I will needlessly worry even though it goes against my mafia policy :lol:)
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 am

Post by votato »

In post 128, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 121, Clover Ebi wrote:Am I the only one who is getting like, no scum pings from Dunnstral/Skitter/Lilith/Votato? I got townie pings from the first 3 and nothing from Votato. Just me? Okay.
no mate not just you

I like Dunn and Lilith but i'm undecided on the other two. I know that skitts is a great scum player (and i'm 0-1 against her) so im predicting ill gonna have a rough time reading her

votato however is my lovely unicorn friend so i feel more confident about him. i know all of his dirty secrets!
we dont need to go talking about my horn. also i dont think either of us has ever been scum in a game together yet right? (N=2 is perhaps insufficient data). but you wouldnt be scum around me would you morning?
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 128, Morning Tweet wrote:I know that skitts is a great scum player (and i'm 0-1 against her) so im predicting ill gonna have a rough time reading her

Oh that's good! I'll leave reading Votato to you then for now! One less player I need to worry about
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

votato wrote:
In post 128, Morning Tweet wrote:
no mate not just you

we dont need to go talking about my horn. also i dont think either of us has ever been scum in a game together yet right? (N=2 is perhaps insufficient data). but you wouldnt be scum around me would you morning?
of course! it's safe with me (・ω<)

You're always scum unless i'm in the game with you. i once read that you dislike bussing in a scum chat i think. So you're basically an open book to me now
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 127, Clover Ebi wrote:How do I say this properly...

Lilith I looked at your back and forth with Dunn and I think you're a bit tunneled/focused on him too much. Like, if Dunn is scum I doubt a lot of the reasons you're calling him scum went through his head and was an action he decided to consciously take as scum. That's just, so much early game when really it isn't needed at all.
What a strange post. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town and you’re talking about Dunn like you know he’s town and you’re trying to defend him but you’re not actually pointing out anything towny about him, it’s a very null defense.

VOTE: clover
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Please wagon clover with me
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 123, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 119, beeboy wrote:Hey MT o//
How are you doing?
hia beeboy ヽ(^ω^)/

i'm a little sick today and i may be in too many games, but im doing alright! how's it going for u?
On a road trip right now! Very fun times!
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:17 am

Post by votato »

VOTE: clover im ok with this
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 133, lilith2013 wrote:

What a strange post. You’re talking to me like you know I’m town and you’re talking about Dunn like you know he’s town and you’re trying to defend him but you’re not actually pointing out anything towny about him, it’s a very null defense.

I mean, you're not exactly wrong but what's the problem with that? I always start my games viewing everyone as town until I see otherwise, but even besides that point I am townreading the two of you so yes I am talking about you guys like I think you're town. Plus my first point on Dunn was my defense. I don't really have much else at the moment.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 am

Post by midwaybear »

Spoiler:
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote:In my experience from playing with midwaybear, he's always scum
Really? I played one game with you unless I know you somewhere else :D
In post 17, Dunnstral wrote:I just looked over some of your games. I feel like you get into things faster as town. You start talking about something.
What were you expecting to see from her opening game post? I saw that she did that as scum too in mini 2136(talking about stuff in the game), so I don't think this meta read is correct.

skitter's vote on Dunn is fine because it was a bad push and maybe even a fake push. I do think Dunnstral was reaching with the argument, but I'm still not sure whether that makes him scum.
In post 26, Hectic wrote:As the villagers erupt into offering their suggestions on who should be sent down, the bear walks over to the well.
Is this me :)
In post 42, lilith2013 wrote:You weren’t on my radar until after I voted dunn. I don’t like that you jumped on him and then immediately backed off with “too scummy to be scum.”
I noticed this as well, but I didn't really think his backtrack was scummy. It just felt like he was reconsidering reads which I like.
In post 101, votato wrote:how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
I bet votato is mad that beeboy townreads lilith and he's trying to get him not to.

VOTE: Dunnstral because I think he came out with a purposely bad push to make it look like TWTBAW. Him remaining so stubborn makes me feel good about this.
beeboy can be town for now(not really sure why)
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:22 am

Post by beeboy »

Clover leaf parsing your posts I can't tell what you think of Lilith. I see your points about her but I can't really tell if you think she is tunneling like town or scum in particular.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 139, beeboy wrote:Clover leaf parsing your posts I can't tell what you think of Lilith. I see your points about her but I can't really tell if you think she is tunneling like town or scum in particular.
I think she's town! :)
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 112, lilith2013 wrote:Like how does what I’ve said constitute “stirring up both sides”?
@Votato @MT I spoke about why I disagreed with you on this and I am wondering why you think she is playing both sides.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 am

Post by votato »

In post 138, midwaybear wrote:
In post 101, votato wrote:how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
I bet votato is mad that beeboy townreads lilith and he's trying to get him not to.

beeboy can be town for now(not really sure why)
not sure what youre playing at with the stuff @me there. that beeboy read (non-read?) is quite bad.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 140, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 139, beeboy wrote:Clover leaf parsing your posts I can't tell what you think of Lilith. I see your points about her but I can't really tell if you think she is tunneling like town or scum in particular.
I think she's town! :)
Ok I agree, was getting a tad mixed vibes on what you thought but I won't press further. What so you think of MT and Votato thinking she is "playing both sides"?

Pedit: I don't disagree but the last time I didn't give midway space he was town choked and tunneled all game.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 143, beeboy wrote:What so you think of MT and Votato thinking she is "playing both sides"?
Uh, was I asleep? :lol: Can you quote where these are.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

am i tunneled/focused on dunn too much?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 101, votato wrote:
In post 100, beeboy wrote:I'll be honest I don't like reading into 1v1s themselves I've always found that to be kind of garbage but things surrounding 1v1s like the post above tend to be very alignment indicative. Scum tend to not be concerned about players outside said 1v1.

My thought on Lilith goes together with her push on Dunnstral being relatively acceptable as well
how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
In post 108, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 101, votato wrote:
In post 100, beeboy wrote:I'll be honest I don't like reading into 1v1s themselves I've always found that to be kind of garbage but things surrounding 1v1s like the post above tend to be very alignment indicative. Scum tend to not be concerned about players outside said 1v1.

My thought on Lilith goes together with her push on Dunnstral being relatively acceptable as well
how do you weigh that against lilith kinda playing both sides in the 1v1. like i agree with your reasoning, but im still getting pings from lilith stirring stuff up on both sides of the fight.
I observed lilith sort of playing both sides -- She chimed in against both Dunn (34) and skitts (47) but I can easily see town lilith acknowledging different parts of the 1v1, it's not like you have to solely agree w/ one person. On the surface level maybe it's scummy but i didnt interpret it that way

Also did she even really do it past that point anyway? seems like you're making a big deal out of it but i mightve missed what you were referring to
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by midwaybear »

Well I did think ND and Dunnstral were scum together until they fakeclaimed masons

Also, clover ebi is using a lot of emojis. I think this could be because he is nervous and paranoid about his posts.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 133, lilith2013 wrote:

this is a weird reason to vote clover imo
like i'm not sure he's really talking to you like he thinks either you/dunn are town (also didn't he just say on the last page that he was townleaning both of you?)
and i'm also not sure that givng a 'very null defense' is a reason to vote him?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 145, skitter30 wrote:

am i tunneled/focused on dunn too much?
I looked at your iso again and it seems very reasonable/open. You're talking to others and taking other angles that don't involve Dunn. I don't think you're tunneled atm.
@Midway Wah? Huh? I just like the emojis! :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”