votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 am

Post by votato »

In post 449, Vecna wrote:VOTE: Gobblygook-o
why are you voting a null scum read over any of your stronger reads?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

ouch

attack unidonkey indeed
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

@Vecna, why do you think Elsa is scum?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 448, Vecna wrote:Care to find a way through the gif-love-stream to demonstrate where I went wrong?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 450, votato wrote:
Did you not notice him coming in here, making a snarky comment and just vanish again into lurk-oblivion?

Wheres that sharp observational wit gone, pony?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 453, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 448, Vecna wrote:Care to find a way through the gif-love-stream to demonstrate where I went wrong?
You know this is not what I meant
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:15 am

Post by votato »

In post 454, Vecna wrote:
Did you not notice him coming in here, making a snarky comment and just vanish again into lurk-oblivion?

i literally havent noticed anything gobbles has done. i know gobbles has been very lurky site-wide though. actually is been that way for a few weeks now, i hope everything is ok.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by TemporalLich »

gobble's ISO is a bunch of nothing
time will end
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 1.04

Almost50 (3): Doctor Drew, PookyTheMagicalBear, Iecerint
DrippingGoofball (2): Alchemist21, TemporalLich
PookyTheMagicalBear (2): votato, Almost50
Alchemist21 (2): username, DrippingGoofball
Vecna (1): Logicalicaltist
username (1): pisskop
Iecerint (1): Elsa Jay
gobbledygook (1): Vecna

Not Voting (3): Lavender, gobbledygook, Pine

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to blast someone!
Day One ends on Saturday, July 11th at 10:30pm EST in (expired on 2020-07-11 22:30:00)
Elsa is Elsawhere currently.
Pine got the BIG prod.
Last edited by The Baker on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 456, votato wrote:

i literally havent noticed anything gobbles has done. i know gobbles has been very lurky site-wide though. actually is been that way for a few weeks now, i hope everything is ok.
So why ask me the question if you did not even read the page where I placed the vote? Very little happened there.

And then pisskop comes in here to praise you for the question.

Some weaksauce shit on the both of you. Almost makes me rethink that pisskop read
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

When has town not gotten rolled by third party BS players? How often do third party claims turn out scum?

C'mon people
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:03 pm

In post 455, Vecna wrote:You know this is not what I meant
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

In post 380, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, as alluded by username, no way Alch is telling the full truth......which is why I wouldn't lynch him.
That's EXACTLY why you lynch him.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 pm

In post 415, username wrote:I've always had love for Pooky tbh and yet I've somehow managed to never play with him as far as I can recall
I was looking forward to playing with him but with the gif nonsense, it's like he's not playing. I don't click on image links. Imagine iso'ing that garbage. It's such anti-town behavior. I hate it passionately.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:07 pm

In post 418, Almost50 wrote:1- Town-hunting is a towntell. You don't "town-hunt" as scum
Town hunting is a big honking town tell.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 463, DrippingGoofball wrote:Imagine iso'ing that garbage. It's such anti-town behavior. I hate it passionately.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 423, Iecerint wrote:@A50, here's your iso and my sense of each post:
In post 27, Almost50 wrote:Fun fact: I am disappointed I didn't roll scum in this game in particular. Drew said he wanted to be scum with me in the sign-up thread and I though "I wish that happens and our third would be Jay!". Looks like I didn't cross my fingers or press my thumb hard enough (or whatever you guys do to get your wishes to come true".
Fluffy first post referring to friends. Includes a reference to Pooky in the deleted part. No scumhunting.
In post 40, Almost50 wrote:Wasn't that the case in the baker's wrestling game we just finished?
Shooting the shit. Not scumhunting.
In post 41, Almost50 wrote:It's only @3 votes I believe???
Game state "helpfulness." Not scumhunting.
In post 43, Almost50 wrote:You obviously haven't played with Firebringer or Not_Mafia before. :lol:
Shooting the shit. Not scumhutning.
In post 50, Almost50 wrote:Do as you wish. You'd probably get a kick out of my flip anyway (but not what you're implying for certain).
This kind of comment is PR-hunting.
In post 52, Almost50 wrote:@Drew: Wouldn't you like yo wait to see a confirmation that the scum team is indeed of 3 persons? I mean, how would you feel if did lynch me, and I flipped Town, and some Vig shot a Redneck, and they flipped with a Role PM that said "You are Scum with [redacted], [redacted] & [redacted]" or "Hello [redacted], [redacted], [redacted] & [redacted]. You are the Rednecks team.." or anything similar?
ATE. Comes from a mindset that did not at all mirror mine at this point in my readthrough. Could reflect your history with players in the game (i.e., my thought expressed before that your relationship with Pooky or Drew could be a variable I'm not accounting for -- but Pooky said no at least for his vote).
In post 60, Almost50 wrote:You nailed it. Some of us (myself included) would try to claim or hint a role on RVS for the lolz. It also serves to hide any potential serious crumbs made by other TPRs. (I wish I could explain more, but I can't without revealing a couple of things I don't wish to reveal at this time, so maybe sometime later)
I guess this contextualizes your behavior that bothered me above. But it is flawed in that it errs if other players are not rational actors and it is noisy.
In post 75, Almost50 wrote:Town/Scum/SK/Survivor/Moderator/Spectator crumb detected. Now tell me HOW am I going to be wrong this time. :P
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
In post 239, Almost50 wrote:How the hell did you end up receiving one to begin with? UNBELIEVABLE! :P
Noisy. Not scumhunting.
In post 240, Almost50 wrote:Man. he's not saying he can confirm "1-shots". He is saying he gains a 1-shot of whatever ability he's targeted with, so can confirm the ability exists. (Ex: A Cop is on Alch. The Cop fails to get a result, but Alch gains a 1-shot Cop ability and that proves a Cop is in the game)
Being "helpful" while avoiding the more important point, which is whether Alchemist is scum and what to do if he is 3p.
In post 241, Almost50 wrote:It really isn't though. For instance; Janie's not a member of NRA, yet..
Noisy, not scumhunting.
In post 273, Almost50 wrote:This is a new one. He fake claims backup mod. Not even EJ could've thought of that. :lol:
Noisy, not scumhunting
In post 349, Almost50 wrote:A50: Mine comes from post-school era
JJD: Thanks for sharing
A50: Don't mention it. I'm always glad to give back to the community
Noisy, not scumhunting. You matched EJ/my behavior, apparently inferring that it was merely playful. But, it was actually tied into what EJ had indicated was the best mechanism for reading him (i.e., to do it in a schizoid way). But you did not observe our interaction as a way to collect information about alignments, despite this, fitting the pattern of engaging with the game in superficial ways that do not indicate a desire to find scum.

So, overall, you have posts that distract from the important town tasks, which is parsimoniously explained by a scum identity. There may be a way to explain it away that I do not know (e.g., some stuff I allude to above at times, maybe other things that I will not know unless you tell me).
Mmmmm

I really like this post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 457, TemporalLich wrote:gobble's ISO is a bunch of nothing
Wow, it really is.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

So was yours until 3 hours tho
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:18 pm

In post 468, pisskop wrote:So was yours until 3 hours tho
I only have a bit of time in the evening lately.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

We appreciate your time.

Im just making the point.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Pisskop is good people.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 460, DrippingGoofball wrote:When has town not gotten rolled by third party BS players? How often do third party claims turn out scum?

C'mon people
I have been 3p in three consecutive Baker modded games(cult recruiter, survivor, lyncher)

I have started off the game town sided(or at least in case of the cult game I was actually scum hunting). Imo, 3p wii take the path of least resistance to their victory.

But, and I am starting to come around to you and username's way of thinking, I don't know why he makes this claim without expecting people wanting him dead. And that is the part that gives me pause. Like I just said, in a vacuum I agree with you and want him gone, but I feel like this is part of his plan.

I am only putting on my tinfoil hat because I know how the mod operates, so bear with me. I believe Alch is either 3p or scum(not blowing away anyone's mind with that) who wants to die because one of his buddies(possible cult recruiter) needs to survive D1, or Alch's death triggers some sort of reaction that benefits them/hurts town.

Now, possibly Alch is a good vig target.....but I dunno.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by votato »

In post 459, Vecna wrote:
In post 456, votato wrote:

So why ask me the question if you did not even read the page where I placed the vote? Very little happened there.

And then pisskop comes in here to praise you for the question.

Some weaksauce shit on the both of you. Almost makes me rethink that pisskop read
nono but you vote your scumreads, yes? but here you are voting a null-scum. so im asking why. it seems like a low-priority vote
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 pm

I haven't played enough Baker games lately to speculate.

I have a simple explanation for the unsolicited claim: he really, REALLY wants to be targeted at night because it benefits him.

What benefits him is anti-town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”