Micro 952 - The Coalition: ItGBSMoD [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 79, votato wrote:have you already sorted me pooky? or do i need to do more?
Is this real? As in do you think pooky should be able to have a read on you already?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Also a question I was thinking about pregame and would like some opinions on: Say we fail this day one. Is it best to lynch inside the Coli day 1 or go outside it to see if-you know what the more I type out this post the more stupid I feel nevermind :lol:
pedit: I can't tell if this is a joke :(
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 87, votato wrote:we arent gonna discuss day 2 because it could help scum to discuss it now.
How so?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 103, votato wrote:
In post 100, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 87, votato wrote:we arent gonna discuss day 2 because it could help scum to discuss it now.
How so?
explaining that would help scum. you trying to bait me into explaining it makes me think you're scum.[/quo*te]
blink
...Huh? I am just-huh?! You think talking about day 2 helps scum and because I asked for more detail why I'm scummy for it... am I getting that all right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

CURSE YOU GAME
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm pretty sure Votato is town for this stance I am just very confused on how he got to it.
pedit: But that wasn't what I was asking. (Or at least was going to ask) I was talking about what we should do day 2 if it reaches that point. I don't see why that is an issue. Besides, unless scum are rookies I don't think it's a stretch to say they already have an idea on what they want to do.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Votato/Tux/Myself

2 more to go! :)
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 120, votato wrote:
In post 112, Clover Ebi wrote:I'm pretty sure Votato is town for this stance I am just very confused on how he got to it.
pedit: But that wasn't what I was asking. (Or at least was going to ask) I was talking about what we should do day 2 if it reaches that point. I don't see why that is an issue. Besides, unless scum are rookies I don't think it's a stretch to say they already have an idea on what they want to do.
if scum knows what town is going to do on day 2 they can plan around it or at least set up a massive WIFOM pitfall. better to leave such discussions for day 2.
This can be said about almost any type of discussion though. That doesn't mean having a conversation and discussing ideas isn't bad. Besides, this is about finding townreads on day 1 and after that is scumreads. Very very different!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Whoa you guys post a lot! I'll catch up after work
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

This game started 2 days ago and there's 700 posts that is impressive to me. Oh boy, I got a lot to get back into. Now time to figure out the best way to do this without draining myself out.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 702, DkKoba wrote:
In post 701, Clover Ebi wrote:This game started 2 days ago and there's 700 posts that is impressive to me. Oh boy, I got a lot to get back into. Now time to figure out the best way to do this without draining myself out.
I have that effect on games...
if you'd like a summary I can give you one tomorrow when I'm off of work.
That'd be nice. I feel the pressure to try and catch up on all the pages I missed because I know if I can just get my feet back into the ground I'll be in that coil because if I can do one thing on this site I guess it's be townread :lol: but uh yeah coming home from a long day of work and seeing all this is pretty draining. I could probably do a few pages for now though.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I will go make some coffee and give this a good ole college try. I'm used to fast games but that's when deadlines are 2 days not this!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 324, DkKoba wrote:im actually reading harder into their ISO.. how TF did yall let him get in so far??????????????????
Does anyone know if DK is normally this energetic/aggro as scum? I'm inclined to townread this entrance. It feels pretty genuine to me.
Sleeper on page 15 seems pretty ok to me. The uneasy thought process is one I have all the time yet try to hide and fail to do so.

Idk how anyone has me in a team right now when I should be in zero with how little I've posted.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 423, Deimos27 wrote:Clover's pings me big time.
In post 107, Clover Ebi wrote:
How so?
explaining that would help scum. you trying to bait me into explaining it makes me think you're scum.[/quo*te]
blink
...Huh? I am just-huh?! You think talking about day 2 helps scum and because I asked for more detail why I'm scummy for it... am I getting that all right?
I don't read the tonality as genuine
at all
, given how large an overreaction this is. Like without weighing in on the validity of votato's point, I found his argumentation to be perfectly clear, so to respond with supposed indignant confusion comes off as badly faked emotional outcry.
I am not someone who can fake or probably would try to fake such an emotion. Is it really that hard to believe that I just didn't get why talking about day 2 is scummy? I'm curious.
In post 424, Deimos27 wrote:I'm surprised some people have townreads on this slot based off 9 relatively contentless posts.
We agree on this though! :giggle:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Up to page 20 and I think this works for me so far
HEAL: Clover
HEAL: Dk
HEAL: Deimos
HEAL: Votato
HEAL: Sleeper
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Atm I don't really have any stong scumreads but Pooky has been talked about so much I want to lynch him if we don't auto win. That's decent logic right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 540, DonCorleone wrote:But yeah I think (DC, pooky, deimos, votato, clover) is prob winning here
You think Pooky came off good in the DK vs Pooky fight? I'd like to talk to you on that
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Okay I skimmed the last few pages causes it uh, wasn't that nice but I feel good on the first 4 in my co. Sleeper could be replaced but yeah.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

What slot did Klick replace into again?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 766, Deimos27 wrote:And the low motivation repeated disappearances and brief catch-up is so typical from players that don't like scum (I do it myself!)
But this is a baseless assumption and none of this statement is true? I mean sure, the catch up is brief but that doesn't mean I have low motivation. I don't know if I like scum yet I haven't rolled it! :)
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 793, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 707, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 423, Deimos27 wrote:Clover's pings me big time.
In post 107, Clover Ebi wrote:
How so?
blink
I don't read the tonality as genuine
at all
, given how large an overreaction this is. Like without weighing in on the validity of votato's point, I found his argumentation to be perfectly clear, so to respond with supposed indignant confusion comes off as badly faked emotional outcry.
I am not someone who can fake or probably would try to fake such an emotion. Is it really that hard to believe that I just didn't get why talking about day 2 is scummy? I'm curious.
It's not hard to believe that you would disagree about the scumminess of talking D2. It's hard to believe you wouldn't understand such a straightforward formulation of why someone else thinks so. And I put 0 weight in you saying that it isn't something you would do as scum. Scum never thinks they're playing like they do as scum.
In theory, you're correct that I could do that as scum but as someone who has not flipped scum on this site before and due to my previous scum games else where. Faking emotion has never been a tactic I use. What I didn't understand is why Votato was trying to cut me off about discussing day 2. That just didn't make sense to me. Why do you think it's more likely I'm scum in that case than town?
pedit: That was more me being shocked at the number of pages we're at and being sleepy than anything else. I've been obvious town in my other 2 games on here so I hope I can show that here as well. I feel when I do flip scum one game it'll be extremely obvious. Well, maybe not but it makes worried to think about
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

HURT: Sleeper
HEAL: Don
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I am now noticing my main issue with this game where I thought I'd be really strong at it. Hm, noted.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Before I go back and grab quotes I don't see how not understanding someones logic is scummy.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't think you read the entire conversation because you would've seen where you're wrong to begin with.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Votato was talking about how discussing scum strategy see here:
How so?
explaining that would help scum. you trying to bait me into explaining it makes me think you're scum.
In post 110, votato wrote:yes. talking about scum's optimal strategy only helps scum at this stage. insisting that we discuss scum's optimal strategy and in fact trying to goad me into explaining what i think that strategy is, is scummy.
and how that is scummy. I, was left confused by this because as I said in a post after: That wasn't what I was talking about at all because no where in my post did I even mention talking about what scum are going to do. You will notice that any confusion I had over the conversation was gone when he was being clear in this post:
In post 111, votato wrote:once we get to day 2 we should discuss day 2. until then i think its counterproductive. imho.
I wanted to talk about day 2 and how us as a town could go forward. Yet Votato made vague posts saying that it could help scum which left me visibility confused on why talking about what we as a town want to do only helps scum. When I ask for more clarity on my clear confusion he calls me scummy for it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 813, Deimos27 wrote:Votato's logic was straightforward
No it wasn't o_o
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think it's perfectly reasonable that I got confused when me and Votato were on 2 entirely different topics and didn't realize it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 820, Deimos27 wrote:I assume your coalition is your townreads. Do you have an idea of who you think scum is?
I haven't been really looking for scum so I can't really say I have anyone listed as scum but I would probably lynch Alduskkel for not having many reasons to townread them and Pooky for information.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 822, Deimos27 wrote:You've healed Don. Which of their posts do you think are town-AI?
His early game posts saying he'll lynch himself if his co is wrong felt fine to me. I'm still debating on my 5th of him/others but the other 4 I feel fine about (well 3 if you don't count myself)
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't mind not being in the co it isn't a great concern to me on if it passes or fails because if I'm in it I have more time to just town tell. Although, that should mean you guys get into focus on who you do townread. It's probably way too risky to put me in the co since people don't seem to townread me and if it fails I'm on the chopping block. With that being said
HURT: all
Good luck!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I also don't think you guys should be looking for scum and more people who are town like Klick and Kobba are 2 people I would bet the game on being town at this point. The other 3 you can make an argument for and I'd love to hear peoples reasoning for townreading slots that aren't them. I should probably transfer to a who do I think is scum mindset.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think Pooky/Don are the slots I need to reread and really look at first.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 965, Alduskkel wrote:What issue is that?
Well, I always like to look at games where everyone is town to start and then go from there. But, doing that in this game has made things a lot more complex for myself than needed due to I don't really have a lot of reasons to scumread people. More so a confidence level than anything else.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I still feel fine about Sleeper on a re read. I was trying to see if I was perhaps biased because I liked their tone, but I still wouldn't mind them going into a co. I'll try to find 1 or 2 other people for you guys. My main question is do you think Deimos read on me came from a place of good faith? Cause I liked it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Uh, UHHHHH. You know I never thought I would be debating this. I mean, sure I guess? If you really want. That just requires me to be decent if it all goes south right? :lol:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1019, Deimos27 wrote:Clover, do you remember why you thought votato was town for that stance? Usually players find it hard to townread each other when they don't understand their thought processes, so it's surprising that you manage to tr votato while being so baffled.
People often do scumread things that they don't understand, I found that a trend on this site. But I try to look at things another way. For example:

It felt like a stance that scum wouldn't subject themselves too. Because even if Votato was scum he would've believed that talking about day 2 would only help scum right? Even if that wasn't what I was saying. So why does scum Votato try and correct me like that? You could argue that he did it to push me but he later called me town so that makes even less sense.
In post 1019, Deimos27 wrote:I would also like to continue to contribute to the discussion about Clover by pointing out how much the bolded phrasing pings me in this post. Clover isn't particularly formal in tone so the "I'm inclined to townread this" wording reads like typical scum cogdis not actually holding the view they claim to hold. Those three sentences feel particularly awkward in general.
Hey I take offense to the typical scum line! I will have you know I had/have a very high scum winrate on my home site. Although I do feel like this site is very different and I'd be a lot more nervous. Do you have a problem with my viewpoint on Kobba?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Why is Pooky town for you guys? I've read the iso and nothing has really struck me as super towny
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

As you and everyone in the thread has assumed I'm not really the whole 'hey sheep me!' type. But I'll give a helping hand!
If I was gonna make a co right now with myself in it it'd be you/me/Sleeper/Kobba/Deimos

thoughts?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Don could go in over Deimos maybe even sleeper for me but I'm confident on Klick/Kobba. Do I read an iso for a 3rd time just to probably come to the same answer? Maybe.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If sleeper is typing this stuff up as scum I'm gonna be so impressed...
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Baaaa
HEAL: Clover
Klick
Koba
Sleeper
Don
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

What's the case on
not
having me eh? :giggle:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Well, I'll let others point that out for you since I would obviously be biased and a bad choice for that. Although just in case your co fails don't you think it'd be good to give my iso a quick skim and come to your own answer on my slot for if I'm towny or scummy at the moment?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't really know how to argue that I am awk/weird as others seem to be saying but uh, hi guys I'm town. If you want me not in the group of 5 that's fine but in the case we fail you still need to read me
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

HURT: all
HEAL: Klick, Clover Ebi, DkKoba, SleeperSoul, PookyTheMagicalBear
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I find it hard to carry on a conversation with this game. I mostly feel exhausted of most things said and feel the need to move on and see if we win or if we have new information to work with. We all seem to mostly agree with 3/4 slots and find a few slots scummy.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

At least I'm pretty sure Don isn't scum anymore.
I think Pooky is the likely scum in the co here.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm fine losing if Sleeper/Klick are scum so that leaves Koba/Pooky.
VOTE: Pooky
and I haven't been townreading this slot all game so
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Who are you suggesting friend? i get the Wug scumread (to be fair I think we all do) but that doesn't solve our problem
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

At least we know if Wug slot is scum Sleeper never is the partner cause of the on going game stuff
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

That's a spicy take! Is it pure reactions it did you do a bit if an iso read?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Will post more later but I have holiday plans today. Cheers!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I feel ok with Wug/Al/Pooky I would need to be sold on Koba slot being scummy here. Sorry for the afk holidays and all that!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1503, SleeperSoul wrote:@Clover What do you like about Aldus?
No no, I'm saying that's who I would vote at the moment. Also I don't think I ever tried to slide onto the Co. I openly didn't want to be on it because of this exact reason that I was afraid of. Do you think both scum are on here or do you think I just made a gambit?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1508, SleeperSoul wrote:
In post 1505, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 1503, SleeperSoul wrote:@Clover What do you like about Aldus?
No no, I'm saying that's who I would vote at the moment.
Also I don't think I ever tried to slide onto the Co. I openly didn't want to be on it because of this exact reason that I was afraid of. Do you think both scum are on here or do you think I just made a gambit?

Oh okay, that makes sense.

I don't think it's too unlikely that you could make a gambit because of the level of 'general disruption' this game has suffered.
I mean, I guess you can make this assumption since I haven't played as scum before so I wouldn't know what scum me would do but uh, I don't think I'd do that. Honestly I'd probably try to get my partner in over myself like Pooky is trying to push. Although if that was the case I don't know why Pooky is pushing me here.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I just think Pooky is probably the scum here, they didn't really put up a fuss with me going in and now suddenly I'm on the table.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Also trying to say that scum would just do something for the sake of not making sense/bad scum play isn't really a good argument
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Of course I meant it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1550, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If doing _____ causes you to become universally townread or gives you a lot of town-cred - then it doesn't make sense for you to say doing _______ means you're definitely not scum - that's kind of what scum want to do - become universally townread.
You're acting like the game is that black and white when really it isn't the case. Do you think my partner is inside the co or outside and if it's outside then who
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1549, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1547, Clover Ebi wrote:Also trying to say that scum would just do something for the sake of not making sense/bad scum play isn't really a good argument
it makes exactly as much sense as saying "X isn't scum because X did this thing that Scum wouldn't do if Scum were X"
If you use this kind of logic that would put almost every townread and scumread into question.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1555, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1552, Clover Ebi wrote:Of course I meant it.
ok so why did you end up putting yourself back in the coalition?
Because we were getting close to deadline plus Klick said he could convince people not to vote me and since people don't think Klick is scum I'm very confused how people can think I am.
In post 1556, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1554, Clover Ebi wrote:If you use this kind of logic that would put almost every townread and scumread into question.
the whole point of the game is to question everything - there aren't any absolute town or scum tells - everything happens in shades of grey
I'm not disagreeing with you, but saying that I did this action just because it would get me townread as scum isn't really a good way to go about things because you can use that argument for anything. You still haven't answered the most important question on who do you think my partner is. If it's outside the co you're just thinking I did that for a hail mary. If you thought it was inside than that would make more sense but you're just avoiding the question.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Would I pull that move as scum? No, never. But that's not really a defense. But I don't think you've even pointed out what makes me scummy to begin with.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

The question is never
can
scum do that it's
why
would scum do that. To get townread isn't the answer because that's obviously the base of every mafia game. Am I not making sense do you not get the point I'm trying to make?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I guess that's where we differ as players
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Why do the qualities you pointed out make me scum? I would disagree with the fact that I'm not trying very hard. But I am a lot more of a relaxed player than most people I've seen considering my style of play. It's not about wanting to get out it's just my personality.

And to answer your second question, it was because Koba was the other person I didn't really mind getting voted after you. I wasn't 100% confident in your scum flip and Koba flipping town would make me reconsider a world with scum you because of how much they were townreading you.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I've always been a firm believer in teamwork and hearing out other peoples options. When someone has that strong a townread on you like Koba did of course I was going to step back a little. I didn't think you guys were SvS so there had to be some merit in that read. But I was still confident in one of your scum flips. So I didn't really mind who it was that got wagoned between the two of you.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If I am to be considered scummy for trusting other peoples opinion over my own than I am the most scummy person you will ever meet.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 1567, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no if you just sheeped klick you would've voted to lynch koba

you made an active decision to vote for me instead of voting for koba and also to not defend koba or try to push me very hard when koba was almost lynched.

Now the way I read that is you are scum who didn't want his vote to be on koba-town who was going to get lynched but you don't mind him being lynched because you don't really care which townie between Pooky and Koba gets lynched.
I voted for you when Koba has 2 votes I was not here when Koba was at L-1 or I would've stated intent. If you'll see I was away from the site. You're just making things up at this point

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”