Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 616, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 321, votato wrote:tux is town. lilith is town? kanna is a bit townie based on first impression. but again, need a lot more content. morning is townish, but need a bit more. im less confident in morning being town than most games. could be the gamblers fallacy making me skeptical, or maybe its something else. but town for now. skitter gives me townvibes, but need to see more content. beeboy gives early townvibes? but has been strange. its page 13, so thats about all youre gonna get.
that leaves a PoE of
{clover, midway, nahdia, raven, drusilla}
. midway im not willing to lynch at this stage, but mostly because hes LHF and will probably be obvscum later on if scum. im happy leaving my vote on clover pending content from the other slots.
This is why I’m voting votato. This post has never sat right with me and it strengthens my Clover tl as well because it was only after I posted that I thought they were unalligned that he switched his vote to me. Clover unlike votato didn’t react suspiciously to that.
Can you explain why you think 321 is focusing on low hanging fruit? I just really disagree with that statement, like all votato was doing was stating that he didn't have townreads on those people and therefore they were in his POE, and (same as me) that naturally happens to include lower content people because he wasn't able to sort them yet due to low content. The way I read it, he wasn't saying that anyone was scummy for being low content, just that he didn't have townreads on them.
In post 617, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 595, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 395, votato wrote:i mean i never said my clover scumread was that strong. but its still the strongest scumread i have? i mean clover has a point, but i dont think clover's scumread on me is any better. i think everyone is kinda waiting for scum to appear and reveal themselves, which for some reason they dont seem to want to do.
Well D1 is hard because it’s only when you get flips that you can really get good reads.
I would say that I think it’s extremely unlikely that you and Clover are aligned, so if either one of you flips scum, the other one is very likely to be town.
Is this truly a coincidence, that he switches his vote to me right after this post?
Can you quote the posts where that happened? You keep saying "it was only after I said they're not aligned with Clover that votato voted me" but the vote came way later - As far as I can tell, his vote on you was 120 posts after this.. You're ascribing a cause and effect here that, again, I just totally disagree with
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:12 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Hi Starbuck! Welcome!
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Spoiler:
In post 642, skitter30 wrote:
In post 632, Raven Branwen wrote:Yes because her tone seems genuine to me, what’s wrong with that? Is she? It reads more than she’s concerned about us both being LHFs in this game. Do you disagree that either of us would be easy pushes to make?
- it's more the fact that you keep making a Big Deal over the fact that you don't know how to read them and that you're making a point of making this known. it feels kinda fake.
- I dont' think they're lhf
- you might be (@nahdia in a vacuum i think raven might be lhf but i don't think lilith is approaching it from that angle)

Yes, I have been talking about it a lot which Nahdia mentioned as well and my response to you is the same as what I posted to her. I don’t see why you think that’s “fake” though.

Spoiler:
In post 643, skitter30 wrote:
In post 634, Raven Branwen wrote:So, are you townreading him now? What do you think of my votato read?
i'm not fully over his rvs push on me (i still think it's scummy) but i don't want to push him anymore
In post 611, Raven Branwen wrote:Taking another look at the game, his posting strikes me as very clearly manipulative and I’m not wrong to fos players who place a suspicious amount of focus on LHF. It reads to me as if votato voted me because his preferred Clover wagon wasn’t gaining enough momentum, so I’m good with this vote.
i dont' particularly agree with this vote, and i'm not sure i would characterize his posting as being manipulative either
and
i don't think that's why he voted you

People keep saying this but so far no one can tell me exactly WHY he did vote me and since he has been banned, we won’t ever know, which is extremely frustrating to me, since he is the only one who could confirm or debunk my reasoning. All I can do know is wait for his replacement to post content.

Spoiler:
In post 644, skitter30 wrote:
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
@ raven posts like these feel partner-y

Can you tell me why? You keep saying that she’s trying to “tie” herself to me and “defend” me and I agree with Kanna as I don’t see how she’s doing either one of those things with that post. Why is calling us both lhfs read as “partnery” to you at all. I don’t get it.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Spoiler:
In post 645, skitter30 wrote:
In post 638, Kanna wrote:i don't really see the raven/nahdia link and it feels weird how she's portraying it that way like in these posts:
a) raven is making a point of making it known that she can't commit to a read on nahdia
b) nahdia is defending raven from being pushed
c) what do you think of the fact that lilith also sees the associative?

Find me the quote where Nahdia is “defending” me. Calling us both lhfs isn’t defending.

Spoiler:
In post 648, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 596, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 405, votato wrote:
In post 403, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 160, votato wrote:and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
did you ever explain what exactly I said that was "stirring up both sides" of the Dunn wagon?
shading people defending dunn as well as people attacking dunn. you were fence-sitting and playing both sides.
I need to re-ISO her, I see a few people as having done that. Maybe she just expresses it more cohesively than Nahdia?
? What does this mean, do you think nahdia was fencesitting?
[/quote]

I don’t and still don’t understand her reasoning for most of her reads which initially pinged me but she comes off as so sincere, it’s really hard to distinguish between confused town and scum posting. Her recent posting and in particular, her questioning of me, makes me lean to confused town. When I compare her posting with votato, it’s literally no contest. I am concerned that she is being scumread because of low charisma and I would rather vote a slot I feel more confident on.

I’m really not liking Skitter pushing us together as buddies. What are your thoughts on that? She keeps buddy reading a post that doesn’t read to me that way at all as her main reason for continuing to push this narrative and I also don’t understand why she feels I should be able to alignment lock anyone today. I’m not even alignment locked on Starbuck/votato rn and should probably unvote her pending more content.

UNVOTE:
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:05 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 626, Raven Branwen wrote:But Lillith claimed to vote me as a reaction test? How do you read that as a troll? He gave literally no reason for his vote other than I’m “scummier”.
Yeah, but that's sorta a votato thing to do. He was scumreading you, so when Lillith told him to vote you, he was probably like "screw it lol I'll vote".
In post 627, Raven Branwen wrote:How is it not true? He never even commented on that post. Why do you think that is?
He voted you a long time before you said that.

Funny that you unvoted. Just going with the flow?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 654, midwaybear wrote:
In post 626, Raven Branwen wrote:But Lillith claimed to vote me as a reaction test? How do you read that as a troll? He gave literally no reason for his vote other than I’m “scummier”.
Yeah, but that's sorta a votato thing to do. He was scumreading you, so when Lillith told him to vote you, he was probably like "screw it lol I'll vote".
In post 627, Raven Branwen wrote:How is it not true? He never even commented on that post. Why do you think that is?
He voted you a long time before you said that.

Funny that you unvoted. Just going with the flow?

Re the bolded. Link=quote? He wasn’t voting me before I made that post but if I’m wrong on that, please correct me.

Why is it “funny”? That slot got replaced and a replacement is a good way to test your reads. Why do I feel that you’re unfairly trying to shade me here? Are you?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 509, votato wrote:I think im with lilith here. Nahdia hasn't been great. But i don't get strong scum vibes yet. They just haven't done anything. Raven feels scummier. Raven could you provide an annotated realist please?
In post 595, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 395, votato wrote:i mean i never said my clover scumread was that strong. but its still the strongest scumread i have? i mean clover has a point, but i dont think clover's scumread on me is any better. i think everyone is kinda waiting for scum to appear and reveal themselves, which for some reason they dont seem to want to do.
Well D1 is hard because it’s only when you get flips that you can really get good reads. I would say that I think it’s extremely unlikely that you and Clover are aligned, so if either one of you flips scum, the other one is very likely to be town.
Okay, I see I was wrong here but he still gave no explanation. I would seriously like to know what you think is wrong with my unvoting a slot that just got replaced pending further content? Are you saying you wouldn’t have unvoted under similar circumstances? @MidWayBear?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 653, Raven Branwen wrote:I’m not even alignment locked on Starbuck/votato rn and should probably unvote her pending more content.
In post 656, Raven Branwen wrote:I would seriously like to know what you think is wrong with my unvoting a slot that just got replaced pending further content?
Meh, it just felt like people were defending votato so you tried to inconspicuously unvote while providing that reason(more content). Like trying to subtlety back off.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 647, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain what you think I should have done instead when I didn't have enough information to feel like I could scumread you?
You gave about the answer I expected. I understand wanting to pressure people that are present in the thread. Though I do still find it weird you didn't acknowledge my posts after my push on Beeboy, or how others responded to those posts. Like you were apparently mindmelding on Beeboy, so did that mindmeld break when they gave reasons for unvoting me, or did you agree? Also, you say now you can continue pursuing it now that you know my view of Dunn, is this it? I kind of thought there would be more for the follow up.
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:
Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at

Can you elaborate on this? Something about it feels very off.
You didn't address this. What did you mean here?
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:
The more I read from this game, the more confused I get.

What is confusing you about this game?
Ugh, My quotes keep breaking. Anyways, Raven are you still feeling confused? It seems like you're just having trouble sorting Nahdia, is there something else there now?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

I just got home from my friends cottage, maybe I'll get around to playing today but I am kind of tired.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm skimming the last ~8 pages.
In post 571, midwaybear wrote:lilith, beeboy, votato, mt are probably town
kanna seems legit
nahdia, skitter, clover, tux have a good amount of posts but I may have not been paying attention
idk about drusilla and raven
dunnstral is probably scum
Why am I probably scum? You've seen me as scum twice now, come on now.

Why is lilith probably town?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 586, Clover Ebi wrote:Now that I'm speaking outloud I just wanna kinda move my vote to here VOTE: midway So his meta is he's scummy as town but...scummy as scum? That could be a really easily used defense and I just kinda want to put some pressure here see where it leads.
pedit: Yeah just give me a sec. Headache coming in again
I've only seen him through the lens of being scum - he tends to get pushed as a mislynch option by town throughout the game
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by midwaybear »

you are townier now because you seem to actually be scumhunting wrt your comments on lillith
lillith is probably town because she seemed to be wanting direct comments in the early game while scum would be content with vaguer answers
about my scum meta, you can check out newbie 1997. Scum sweep
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by midwaybear »

i guess I was sorta obv scum even though we won...
not really sure tho
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 657, midwaybear wrote:
In post 653, Raven Branwen wrote:I’m not even alignment locked on Starbuck/votato rn and should probably unvote her pending more content.
In post 656, Raven Branwen wrote:I would seriously like to know what you think is wrong with my unvoting a slot that just got replaced pending further content?
Meh, it just felt like people were defending votato so you tried to inconspicuously unvote while providing that reason(more content). Like trying to subtlety back off.
Not even in the slightest. I unvoted because the slot got replaced, no other reason and eventhough I was mistaken about him voting based on that alignment comment, I still think his posting seemed very manipulative and agenday Unfortunately, I will never really find out the real reason he voted me, so I am unvoting pending what Starbuck has to say. I also think it’s kind of weird that that considering I started that wagon, you’d think I’d be so concerned about looking “conspicuous”. If I wanted to do that wouldn’t it make way more sense to sheep an already existing wagon?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 658, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 647, lilith2013 wrote:Can you explain what you think I should have done instead when I didn't have enough information to feel like I could scumread you?
You gave about the answer I expected. I understand wanting to pressure people that are present in the thread. Though I do still find it weird you didn't acknowledge my posts after my push on Beeboy, or how others responded to those posts. Like you were apparently mindmelding on Beeboy, so did that mindmeld break when they gave reasons for unvoting me, or did you agree? Also, you say now you can continue pursuing it now that you know my view of Dunn, is this it? I kind of thought there would be more for the follow up.
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:
Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at

Can you elaborate on this? Something about it feels very off.
You didn't address this. What did you mean here?
In post 593, Tuxedo Mask wrote:In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:
The more I read from this game, the more confused I get.

What is confusing you about this game?
Ugh, My quotes keep breaking. Anyways, Raven are you still feeling confused? It seems like you're just having trouble sorting Nahdia, is there something else there now?
Yes, that’s precisely what I’ve been trying to say but I think if she were actually trying to pocket me, she wouldn’t then be asking me why I’ve been giving her slot as much focus as I have.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Fair point about looking conspicuous, but I still don't get the motivation behind why you unvoted. After all, it's not like votato was under serious pressure, and you still say that he seemed manipulative and agenda-y so the unvote doesn't really make sense to me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 666, midwaybear wrote:Fair point about looking conspicuous, but I still don't get the motivation behind why you unvoted. After all, it's not like votato was under serious pressure, and you still say that he seemed manipulative and agenda-y so the unvote doesn't really make sense to me.
Well after Starbuck replaced in, beeboy unvoted so I thought I should follow suit. I’m assuming his reasoning was similar.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lilith asked me for my current PoE on page 21 ! Here it is as i’m rereading that page:

{Lilith}
{Votato, Tuxedo}
{Clover, Skitts}
{Dunn}
{Beeboy, drusilla}
{Kanna, midway, Raven, Nahdia}

Spoiler: some notes
Votato/Starbuck’s weird disconnect with how he wrote his read of Dunn and how he recalled it in his mind feels town (i explain this in 338). I liked his reads decently as well. Him keeping Clover in the scum pile would have been mildly concerning had i not townread him. I recall at least one other person not liking that as well -- I think their suspicion of that was well founded but i think this outweighs his pocket clover scumread

Agree with Skitts’ positioning on lilith, I think lilith is just town here from her saying this is out of her scumrange combined with skitts saying there’s more “heft” in this game than her usual scumgame. Skitts’ take on drusilla is a pretty good look since it's a slot i don't think ive seen talked about much. Think if skitts is scum it’s definitely not with Nahdia at least.

Yeah i think i’ve decided that Lilith is town today. Additionally if she is scum, i feel like it’s something that’ll become more clear with time, if skitts/lilith’s takes on her meta are to be believed

Holy shit 512 dawns on me how much content lilith has been creating

I see that lilith actually wanted to hear the exact same thing from Nahdia that i did. And nahdia quotes their response to me to her lol (519)

I haven’t really made up my mind on the bottom half. I would probably vote Nahdia first (at least, if it still were page 21) since so many players took stances on them and it’d be more informational than Raven/Kanna/midway imo. Idk if they’re the most likely to be scum yet though

i am going to complete the reread hopefully on sunday since ill be gone tomorrow. I have a little more time tonight to comment on anything if anybody has something they'd like to point out

UNVOTE:
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Read through Page 1 to Page 5.

I'm going to go ahead and UNVOTE:
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote:In my experience from playing with midwaybear, he's always scum :yawn:
Truth!

I know it's RVS, but Dunn voting skitter being too cheery (in the midst of COVID) is lame. The explanation in 17 is just odd and add that to the accusation of skitter being overdefensive, all while still on Page 1. Yeah, Dunn's not winning me over here. Hoping this is more on the reaction test side of things than the scumhunting side because it's weak. Oh man, then it continues on to the back and forth with lilith that, again, seems so serious for Page 2.

This must be a newer-MS thing of taking semantics and blowing them up, as it seems to come from both town and scum. Not quite sure where to sort Dunn just yet, but leaning town-ish given Weakest Link's recent finish. I hate meta, too, but it's still fresh in my mind.

I like that lilith just gives it right back to Dunn. Her stances and words feel genuine.
In post 117, Clover Ebi wrote:Do you think he's coming out of the gate swinging on Skitter like this as scum? That just seems pretty bold if you ask me.
+1

Sorry today ended up being a bit all over. More in the morn!
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 645, skitter30 wrote:a) raven is making a point of making it known that she can't commit to a read on nahdia
b) nahdia is defending raven from being pushed
c) what do you think of the fact that lilith also sees the associative?
raven does mention not knowing how to read nahdia a few times, but i'm not seeing it as obviously partnery? what would be the scum motivation? why does that make them partners?
for b), i'm not seeing that. can you link those posts?
and c), lilith isn't pushing this connection like you are. the way you're doing this feels agenda-y, i think
In post 645, skitter30 wrote:i mean ... they're townie so like what do you want me to say? call them scummy?
also multiple people have to the conclusion of town!beeboy and town!lilith. are these scummy reads in general or is it just scummy for me to have them?
it's like i said in the post. it's not scummy, but it's convenient; i'd expect you to want this kind of footing as scum.
In post 645, skitter30 wrote:it was a good reason to twonread beeboy; i don't think scum back down there the way he did.
and i think it's scummy of nahdia to use that to push him
i don't understand why scum can't back down. i think beeboy is townie for other things, but it was weird that was the reason you chose to townread him for. i agree nahdia's pushing on him seemed scummy.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 629, skitter30 wrote:i feel like you're trying to tie yourself to raven almost ...
also here, you said it's like nahdia is trying to tie herself to raven - why would scum *try* and tie themselves to their partner?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Will post more later but I have holiday plans today. Cheers!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:24 am

Post by lilith2013 »

vla until july 21st

(I’m really fucked at work for the next two to three weeks, just wanna pre-empt any lags in activity from me. I’ll still be active and post as much as I can, but there might be days where I can literally only work and sleep)
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Hoctac »

a
not yet sentient

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”