Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 868, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 27, Almost50 wrote:Fun fact: I am disappointed I didn't roll scum in this game in particular. Drew said he wanted to be scum with me in the sign-up thread and I though "I wish that happens and our third would be Jay!". Looks like I didn't cross my fingers or press my thumb hard enough (or whatever you guys do to get your wishes to come true".
Is that something that someone who rolled town would say?
Of course not. Only SCUM
wish
they had rolled Scum! :lol:

And btw, not all 3P are anti-Town by design. You were there in the last game and you know we had a Lyncher ON SCUM.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Ah, the old "make the Lyncher target scum so town thinks it's GOTTA be town" strat. Awesome maneuver.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by username »

In post 877, DrippingGoofball wrote:Like there's no way we're getting rolled by a good old hones third party.
Remember that time in Gay Mafia when we were scum and Nobody Special was a 3rd Party AIDS giver and we let him live and it turned out that he was a delayed vanillaizer who removed the powers of anyone he visited or who visited anyone with AIDS and he was able to leave the game when everyone was infected with AIDS?

Also, remember that time in Gay Mafia II when twilight hit and I thought you were scum, but it turned out that you were just a serial killer so you NK'd me N1 and then you won a Scummy for Best Third Party?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by username »

i mean, if you guys wanna go round and round for all of eternity about 3rd party viability, you should probably realize that third parties being anti-town by definition is a really old-school way of thinking

and that's if they're third party instead of lying scum
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 855, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, would ensure we stay away from killing Alch.
lol, would any town ever say this? being ok getting waggoned over 3p?

wtf kind of attitudw is this? really bad bad line if ur actually town, since it just reeks of somethibg scum would say to try and look not qorried about dying.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 871, TemporalLich wrote:My leadrist basically has alch sandwiched between the nulltowns and hard nulls, so its not like Alchemist is screaming townie
and wtf ia the relevance of this? hes either 3p or hes scum. why let us know how you rate him on a t v s spectrum? completely irrelevant. busywork.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 881, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:Trusting a 3rd party player who hungers to be targeted at night... what could go wrong?

You know, instead of targeting scum. Let's target the 3rd party dude! Can you think of a downside? I sure can't!
What more do you want from me?

I dunno if you replaced in or not but I already claimed I got a 1 shot for a vig to shoot Alch with. Not like I wanna use it for other shit, so seeing if he's legit is the best option.
I also do not get the logic of wanting to hand over your gun to 3p if ur town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

(the later explenation made sense though)
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 901, Elsa Jay wrote:Ah, the old "make the Lyncher target scum so town thinks it's GOTTA be town" strat. Awesome maneuver.
It’s now called Condemner and Condemnee.
Use those words from now on please.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well considering in ToS it's called Executioner and people want it to be called Executions.... Bleh.

I got 6 months before they in force that name change too.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Last night I dreamed someone used a Day Action on me and now I’m waking up disappointed.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:37 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 904, Vecna wrote:
In post 855, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, would ensure we stay away from killing Alch.
lol, would any town ever say this? being ok getting waggoned over 3p?

wtf kind of attitudw is this? really bad bad line if ur actually town, since it just reeks of somethibg scum would say to try and look not qorried about dying.
Very good observation, fellow townie.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:39 am

In post 903, username wrote:you should probably realize that third parties being anti-town by definition is a really old-school way of thinkin
Is it?

It's sounding to me as if everyone is concerned with satisfying the 3p's wincon, how far has the pendulum swung?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 905, Vecna wrote:
In post 871, TemporalLich wrote:My leadrist basically has alch sandwiched between the nulltowns and hard nulls, so its not like Alchemist is screaming townie
and wtf ia the relevance of this? hes either 3p or hes scum. why let us know how you rate him on a t v s spectrum? completely irrelevant. busywork.
My lead rist is an ordered list, and I have the 3p placed like that for a reason... the 3p seems to be helpful to town
time will end
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:41 am

In post 899, Elsa Jay wrote:People DO wanna kill him. Hence the Vig shot. Duh.

If he's only bulletproof and someone elsa targets him he's fucked too. It's not like he claimed this thinking he'd get people to announce what they're targeting him with.

For example I'm lying about hitting him with a vig shot but he knows what I actually did instead.
Wouldn't it be simpler and straight forward to erm, "vote him off the island during the day" especially since he WANTS TO BE NIGHT-TARGETED?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 am

In post 913, TemporalLich wrote:the 3p seems to be helpful to town
ermaguhd

The

Third Party

Seems

Helpful

to
Town

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:42 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Are you actually suggesting we waste the D1 elim on a third party?
time will end
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

alch has been fluffposting a lot.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:45 am

Post by pisskop »

i mean. im kind of at a tipping point with it.

he isnt being remotely helpful to the town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:51 am

Post by chkflip »

We aren't lynching the fucking 3p get over it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: 3p
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:58 am

In post 916, TemporalLich wrote:Are you actually suggesting we waste the D1 elim on a third party?
No, I am suggesting that we make the most productive use of the D1 elim on an avowed role that does not have a town wincon and is being shady af.

username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:15 am

Post by username »

In post 912, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 903, username wrote:you should probably realize that third parties being anti-town by definition is a really old-school way of thinkin
Is it?

It's sounding to me as if everyone is concerned with satisfying the 3p's wincon, how far has the pendulum swung?

I dunno, back in the day I don't remember 3rd parties openly claiming with everyone assuming they'd townside

People shouldn't trust them because they don't share towns wincon and nothing stops them from siding with whoever gets them the win
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:09 am

Post by chkflip »

At least one of you is scum for sure.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:31 am

Post by username »

I'm still just a Vanilly Hillbilly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”