NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Calling it now for endgame.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

VOTE: JV
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1384, fwogcarf wrote:mmk it's obviously serial killer at this point
I thought to myself this was really TMI. I should have trusted my instincts.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Titus »

Please no hammer. In fact unvote please A50. I agree JV looks like caught scum. There's some things I want to do before EoD.

1) Rule out double bus

2) Talk to everyone about EE

3) Listen to A50 on his EE read

I struggle to believe 7-8 town voted on Drew in a row so there's that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

JV has already self-hammered and has confessed to being the SK.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

As for Nor, here are 3 posts from him (I ISO'd and searched for Drew and these are the first 3 occurences):
In post 506, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 504, SirCakez wrote:What is this discrediting? Why are the votes on you weak?
Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.
In post 542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 532, Umlaut wrote:
@Norwegian
Thoughts on Drew in general, not just regarding his vote on you?
Idk, didn't read most of his posts cus they are so long. I just think his vote on me is bad and seemed to have only like 1 paragraph of relevant justification.
In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 788, Drew-Sta wrote:Manatee, you owe me a beer for saving your arse.
I’m not seeing why you’d even consider consolidating on a wagon you clearly disagree with. Especially considering you seem to be townreading them based on what you’ve said.
Now, do you really think that was Nor distancing from a partner rather than actually SRing the slot and not liking their play?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1133, LuckyLuciano wrote:Wake could be mafia but he's never SK.
And here's a quote from LL crumbing Wake is a Doctor :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1165, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 700, Titus wrote:
In post 696, osuka wrote:
In post 693, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm disagreeing with the read on Manatee but agree that a consensus vote needs to occur.

Given people aren't going to vote in line with what I've suggested, Titus - can you confirm why Manatee? A poor mislynch doesn't give us worthwhile wagon analysis.
There’s a good chance I’ll die tonight so if I do, remember this as a scumpost

Without thinking much about it, there is at least one scum in { drew, umlaut, puppy }
In that group, my money's on puppy.
Definitely the worst possible bet. I think night kill spec is important though. I know I'm town, Drew was lynched before the NKs were decided. Osuka still died. NAGL for Umlaut.
And here's a reminder (and an explanation) of why Osuka died

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1853, Titus wrote:Please no hammer.
Everyone except u have already signed his death warrant. No offense, but there's no way i'd not immediately vote someone with that awful of a claim.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Almost50 wrote:Now, do you really think that was Nor distancing from a partner rather than actually SRing the slot and not liking their play?
I do. I'd have to pull up the VCs at the time but "pushing" a partner while voting elsewhere is an excellent distancing tactic.

If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

And while LL never made a mention of Drew during his first reign, he did refer to him more frequently when he took back his slot (after Drew was lynched) and it was always to frame someone.

Now check out how PUPPY (LL's interim) talked to/about Drew (and Nahdia):
In post 337, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 77, Umlaut wrote:I was a bit skeptical of the story too (despite contributing to it), and thought it was more likely to distract from scumhunting than to get more people posting, so I can't fault anyone criticizing it. Anyway, I think it's perfect at five sentences now.

pedit
no, it's not enough indication.
Then why
did
you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.

VOTE: Umlaut
liked this whole post from drew and especially this part, which i thought was a good point
In post 436, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 404, Titus wrote:
In post 403, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i don't want to argue, i just want to know what u're thinking

having the conf town declare what the right wagons are will not be useful to me tomorrow

having the conf town walk me through a 100% town thought process will
I feel those three wagons are most likely to hit scum. Most of the suspicions are T v T. BR, osaka, nahdia, and fro all feel town.

Bob v Cakez feels fake. Drew feels like an instigator. I doubt all of these are scum. The way people vote will set up associatives.
again, not trying to be difficult, but can you elaborate on this? kind of agree w/ your other post that scum are probably taking it easy, but this doesn't give me much of your thoughts i can come back to tomorrow

also im already on cakez so i'm not saying this just to be stubborn or anything
In post 582, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 552, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 499, CantHateAPuppy wrote:also, drew, what's this Norwee slip that I'm apparently dastardly helping conceal?
Your avatar and name make it almost impossible for me to properly read you without getting town vibes... I've never felt so unintentionally manipulated by someone in my life.
u're not the first person to tell me this, but honestly i made this alt to remind myself to smile more and be a nicer player. :] i used to be a little mean and sarcastic and want to try to have more fun!
In post 587, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 556, Drew-Sta wrote:@Black Ranger - I would like to hear your thoughts on the Nor slot.

@Puppy - what is your thoughts on Nadhia slot.
i don't have one. feel like this game isn't giving me any strong reads or passions, but since you asked i'll do an iso here later
EVEN when Drew tried to state a SR on Puppy it was more of a gentle nudge rather than a push, and then he threw that away because he "liked the avatar".

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1855, Almost50 wrote:Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.
This post right here (misattributed to you and not EE) is pretty awkward in a scummy way. It sounds like he knows Drew is scum here.

The tone I get it

*fake voice* I, being the reputable townie I am, would never vote someone for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1859, Titus wrote:If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
How about you take a look at LL.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1862, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1859, Titus wrote:If I die, promise me you'll look at EE with fresh eyes. I'll do the same if you die.
How about you take a look at LL.
I plan on it. I am still VLA though and hammer entered so I am doing what I can.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh, take your time. GobbledyGook is a lazy mod. ;)

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

You're not dying. I promise you that. It's be the dumbest play ever for either of them to kill you now. From an ordinary player's PoV "A50 has to go now". From a more sophisticated player's PoV they should kill the "other townie" and go head-to-head with me, making you the judge, but I don't think LL is that sophisticated so I'll take the kill for you.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1865, Almost50 wrote:
You're not dying. I promise you that. It's be the dumbest play ever for either of them to kill you now. From an ordinary player's PoV "A50 has to go now". From a more sophisticated player's PoV they should kill the "other townie" and go head-to-head with me, making you the judge, but I don't think LL is that sophisticated so I'll take the kill for you.
Humor me and promise me then. If I don't die, then your promise is just as worthless to you but it's reassuring to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You guys are basically just setting up the greatest WIFOM kill by doing this shit y’all aware of that right? I’ll just focus on the day when it comes if i don’t die. Living in the present, that’s me.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also Nor is smart enough he would have taken the No Elimination offer. It worked in his best interest if he was Scum. He didn't even try to use THAT to turn his read on me (and he could have done that easily). I mean, he could have eliminated me there and killed JV while JV kills LL for him.

LL was "saving me for last" thinking I am the SK (so I would kill off more town for him and he is safe because he TRs me), but when I explicitly claimed VT (and proved it it with my crumb) he switched his read on me and started sucking up to JV instead.

P-edit: I promise.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just call me Norwee

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1867, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You guys are basically just setting up the greatest WIFOM kill by doing this shit y’all aware of that right? I’ll just focus on the day when it comes if i don’t die. Living in the present, that’s me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1869, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just call me Norwee
I will try, but it may be harder now than dropping the L word. :P

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"Almost50"
More like: "AlreadyOver50"

OHO

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

Already over 52 is more like it. I was born on June 8th 1968. I tried setting up alts but I keep coming back to this one as my main. Like who would take me sriously as AP (Austin Powers) or Judge Joseph Dredd?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1868, Almost50 wrote:claimed VT (and proved it it with my crumb)
This is part of the reason I don't trust you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”