Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1264, Logicalicaltist wrote:The Gobble wagon isn’t really showing much resistance.
I'll ask you this: If you -hypothetically- were scum with gobble, and he played the way he is playing here, would you or wouldn't you bus the shit out of him?

On another note, I -once again- can't help my mind going places. I've got a sinking feeling gobble wants to be hammered today, and I can't help but think of the very distinct possibility he might be a Prince.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1266, Logicalicaltist wrote:I want to see more content from the Turkey before I consider voting them.
Breasts or thighs?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:I’d be willing to bet my in-game life that Elsa is Town.
Leaning that way myself
In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:TemporalLich is just a notch below that.
I would never ever place TL under EJ. At least TL is a "normal" human being. :lol:
In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:Username is probably Town
"Probably" is right
In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:DGB is probably Town since 2 slots who have played with her a lot are calling her Town. I don’t really believe there’s an actual D1 mech clear on the slot though.
It would be a hell of an acrobatic play -as either alignment- if that was a fake claim by Pooky, but -even if it is- I'd say scum!Pooky is trying to pocket Town!DGB, or Town!Pooky is
confident
DGB is Town.
In post 1275, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Logicalicaltist

I’ve already gone over why Logic is probably scum.

Lavender I feel could be lurk scum because she reacted to the vote on her while ignoring the rest of the gamestate.

CHK had a bit about people were disrespecting the mod by not trying to fix a stalled gamestate instead of fixing it and it felt a little fake but not condemingly so. If that’s really how he feels then I think his posts need to be more impactful than they have been.

Everyone else is dead null and most of them are people not doing anything.
Now for the juice: I do not agree that Logical is scummy AT ALL. Lavender is town by meta, and so is chkflip.

I thus believe scum are more likely in your nulls

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Am I that obvious?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1261, chkflip wrote:
In post 445, gobbledygook wrote:I got a pre prod message but looks like I’m here 8)
Can’t catch me you rednecks
In post 1067, gobbledygook wrote:drew who dies
In post 1246, gobbledygook wrote:It's turkey time everyone
We're letting this float why?
It really feels to me like either some weird prod dodge post restriction, or the slot is just doing this because it wants to get lynched.

I know, I know, everyone is going to state "scun wud also do dis, 2scumTBscum gimmick yo" but would they really skirt it that close to the edge while everyone is ITCHING for a speedwagon?

gobbles wagon feels like a bad idea to me.

I get the enticing nature of it though. and im decently sure thats by design
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1290, username wrote:like, chkflip, you're awful salty toward me about positions I'm not even espousing
Scum vs scum theater? it has that odd odour

and username has been impressively spick n clean. almost too perfect, no imperfections, no slip ups. Town usually has at least a bunch of eyebrow raisers and can be recognized in their imperfections.

something to keep an eye on, since this gamestate -heavily- implies scum are currently washing us.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

still, people have made some great points about drew
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1299, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1258, pisskop wrote:i have to say, if it is kuribo id be blown away to the moon and back.
I did/do think it's him. although the games her referenced did not have "kuribo" in them. (I don't remember the names, but he was too specific about one game in which he was NK'd on N1 so I checked it and it wasn't kuribo)
They did. He mentioned Gay Mafia II, which won’t show up if you search for it but if you search Kuribos old game threads you’ll find it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Vecna »

i can't believe I might actually be townreading A50 here
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1302, Almost50 wrote:I thus believe scum are more likely in your nulls
Any specific names in mind? You keep giving groups which you think have scum but haven’t named any actual scumreads when you do.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

gobble is my starting point. There's also pk and Iec, but I am not as confident. Then there's Pone who is totally null to me. And there's also Pooky, whom I've explained can be town or scum and either way DGB should be town there.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Alch: You're not too good reading between the lines, are you? I say I thin scum are in your nulls and I am already voting one of them, then you say I'm not giving specific names??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, pk's flip on me + his defence of gobble is rubbing me the wrong way, but I need for gobble to flip red first for it to be meaningful. If gobble flips green it probably means I'm conf!biasing against pk because of that flip on me, and -also- might mean I'm reading the game wrong here.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1311, Almost50 wrote:@Alch: You're not too good reading between the lines, are you? I say I thin scum are in your nulls and I am already voting one of them, then you say I'm not giving specific names??
Did you name names when you said scum were in the people pushing me?

Sorry I forgot about your vote on Gobble though. It’s early and I missed it when I looked through your posts.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 1283, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1282, Logicalicaltist wrote:@Alchemist

Do you believe my defence towards your slot is forced?
Is there specifically something I said that you feel I normally wouldn’t have said?
It does seem a bit forced because you were one of the most enthusiastic defenders of my slot. There’s no specific wording in your posts that make me scumread you, but again there was a trend of people who’ve seen my scumgame defending me and those who haven’t weren’t. You were the only one who didn’t fit, unless you’re on an alt and actually have played with me.
Well I may or may not be an alt that may or may not have played with you before.
But that isn’t the reason I defended you.
I defended you based upon your a “3P”.
It has nothing to do with your Playstyle at all.
It’s entirely based on the fact that your role can confirm itself due time and it’s a waste of an execution to get rid of it.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:00 am

In post 1300, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1264, Logicalicaltist wrote:The Gobble wagon isn’t really showing much resistance.
I'll ask you this: If you -hypothetically- were scum with gobble, and he played the way he is playing here, would you or wouldn't you bus the shit out of him?

On another note, I -once again- can't help my mind going places. I've got a sinking feeling gobble wants to be hammered today, and I can't help but think of the very distinct possibility he might be a Prince.
Hypothetically, I probably would have been voting him as a “Pressure” vote to get him to post more content.
So if he doesn’t and he gets lynched I don’t look so bad since I was the first on his wagon.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:00 am

Crap I used the word “Lynch again”
My bad.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:01 am

So used to that word lol.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1316, Logicalicaltist wrote:Crap I used the word “Lynch again”
My bad.
In post 1317, Logicalicaltist wrote:So used to that word lol.
We all are. It’s going to take time for people to completely adjust.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:18 am

In post 1318, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1316, Logicalicaltist wrote:Crap I used the word “Lynch again”
My bad.
In post 1317, Logicalicaltist wrote:So used to that word lol.
We all are. It’s going to take time for people to completely adjust.
Honestly I like the word “extinguish” but that’s a difficult word to say.
Tbh I don’t feel like we should be set to a specific saying after this as I think it’s better if from now on the host choosing their own replacement of the “L” word.
Rather then there be some new one we are forced to follow.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:19 am

Just re-read that and I definitely didn’t say that Post properly.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:49 am

Post by username »

In post 1296, chkflip wrote:
In post 1289, username wrote:You can't know that the slot is self fucking resolving dude. You simply can't. It CLAIMS to be self-resolving.

And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly pushing the 3p right now anyway over anyone. My vote is on the equally useless Lavender, and I'm willing to move to gobbledegook or even Pine.

I've made this very clear, maybe get your head outta the fucking toilet.
Actually, I can. He claimed himself into a corner. He needs to absorb two roles and use them on two seperate nights to leave the game a winner.

That's the definition of self-resolving.

And just because you've finally stopped voting and yelling for us to yeet the 3p into the sun doesn't mean we have to ignore the fact that you've spent most of the phase berating town for not voting out the 3p.

That's not how that works.
In post 1290, username wrote:like, chkflip, you're awful salty toward me about positions I'm not even espousing
See above. Just because you're not "espousing" it now doesn't mean you haven't been for forever. The only one with hurt cheeks over this discussion is you, bud.

Sorry.
In post 1292, username wrote:chkflip, I've literally given you two scum-reads of varying seriousness (Lavender / Doctor Drew) and two lurkers that are useless, (Pine, turkey) but because I asked Alchemist to provide some reads (which he did, hey look he helped the town yaaaaaay thanks kuribo) but you seem to have it stuck in your craw that i'm "pushing the 3p over scum reads"
Neat!

Lavender is a vanity wagon at this point in time. Your point?

I'm not even pressuring you right now and you're freeeeaking the fuck out.

It'd be kind of funny if it wasn't so sad.
You call this freaking out? Dude. Come on. I'm calling you out for a disingenuous argument. You're complaining that people won't get off the third party and then you complain when they get off the third party.

You call Lavender a vanity wagon, but hey look, I got the slot to interact with people, so lemme just fire up the ol narcissistic mirror on that.

You say it's self resolving because he "needs to absorb two abilities to leave the game a winner," and my point is that's what he SAYS is his deal and that there are far more damaging things that could be going on. Your opinion of the guy being self resolving is that you're taking the claim at face value which isn't a given.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
username
username
Goon
username
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 am

Post by username »

In post 1305, Vecna wrote:Scum vs scum theater? it has that odd odour
Nah my scum theater is a lot more boisterous

And I stopped doing that anyway because I'd get legit pissed off at my own buddies. Just not worth it anymore.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 400 character limit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:19 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1321, username wrote:You call this freaking out? Dude. Come on. I'm calling you out for a disingenuous argument. You're complaining that people won't get off the third party and then you complain when they get off the third party.
I'm not sure we've had the pleasure. I like to make mountains out of molehill sometimes when I'm having a hard time sussing out a slot.

I might honestly be combining your play with goofball's here in my memory overall because I just checked back on your ISO and I was obviously mistaken
In post 1321, username wrote:You call Lavender a vanity wagon, but hey look, I got the slot to interact with people, so lemme just fire up the ol narcissistic mirror on that.
That's fair.
In post 1321, username wrote:You say it's self resolving because he "needs to absorb two abilities to leave the game a winner," and my point is that's what he SAYS is his deal and that there are far more damaging things that could be going on. Your opinion of the guy being self resolving is that you're taking the claim at face value which isn't a given.
It's D1 so, honestly, I'm willing to give it the benefit out of the doubt today. Given what comes out of his mouth moving forward will obviously change that. Trust and believe everything that comes from the slot will be scrutinized, especially if they come out of the side of their face with what they got targetted with or cry roleblocked.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:24 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1295, Lavender wrote:DGB because of Pooky.
Ummm...I’m having trouble remembering anyone who spoke like town to me.
You have
zero
self-made townreads?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”